PDA

View Full Version : MS and Ph.D's @Jatland

kajalchoudhary
November 1st, 2004, 07:52 AM
Hi all,

Just wondering if the graduate students among us wants to share some
information about their research and stuff.......

This will give us an oppourtinity to interact with people of different
research fields on this site. We can post some queries or the recent conferences in the respective fields.

From myside i am involved with Biomolecular NMR Spectroscopy
and there are two very important meetings that are scheduled in this
area

http://www.icmrbs.org
http://www.keystonesymposia.org/Meetings/ViewMeetings
(Frontiers of NMR in Structural Biology)

:) :)

srana1
November 1st, 2004, 10:10 AM
Hi,
I m doing PhD in Bio-organic chemistry.
These links are not working, plz let me know of these.
:confused: :confused: :confused:
Sandeep

rbalyan
November 2nd, 2004, 08:12 AM
Hi, I'm doing PhD in Biomedical science at Virginia Tech. I'm working on a bacteria Haemophilus somnus . We are studying it's pathogenesis at molecular level to develop a better vaccine and diagnostic test.
- Rajiv

kajalchoudhary
November 2nd, 2004, 11:34 PM
The link to ICRMB is working. If not try google search with "ICRMB" and for the second on "keystone symposia meetings". Then look for structural biology. The name of the conference is "Frontiers of NMR in structural Biology". It's going to be held in Banff, Alberta, Canada.

Cheers

kgulia
November 3rd, 2004, 12:49 AM
Hi All,
I am done with PhD in Laser Engineering and Applications. And am working in 'Laser ablation of PCBs' in electronic industry. I would be glad to take up any queries in this fast emerging field of lasers, lest if any one should get interested.
Kiran Gulia

mkm_jat
November 3rd, 2004, 10:20 AM
Hi to all
First of thank u all
Let me tell about myself I'm a UG student of mechnical engg from ISM Dhanbad (http://www.ismdhanbad.ac.in) in INDIA.
I request all MS & Ph.D. student or other student members on the site to share their field of the research, university, etc therefore we jounior can come under their guidence
Thanx again

bhupenderkumar
November 3rd, 2004, 09:06 PM
Hi all,

research fields on this site. We can post some queries or the recent conferences in the respective fields.

area

:) :)hi kiran ji,
i m a lecturer of pharmacology & have 10 yrs. of teaching experience.recently I completed M.Pharm.(pharmacology)from delhi uni.how Ican do PhD.ABROAD?

kgulia
November 4th, 2004, 06:17 AM
Hi Bhupender,
This is a very general but an important question. Well,if you wish to pursue PhD, you must know which particular area of your subject you are interested to take up the degree in. After you figure this out, you can start looking for the publications in your area of interest by journals/magazines etc. After when you find some groups working in different parts of the world, you can get in touch with them, registering your interest in their work and ask for the opening of sponsored PhD. You might wish to try the internet search engines, Library of university etc.
If you are based in Delhi, drive down to British council, Kasturba Gandhi Marg and they have list of uni's (in UK) that offer PhD with studentships each year. They also help out with different programmes of studentships example: Commonwealth etc.
In general if you are interested in gaining PhD from a certain country/institute, just get down to the respective consulate to gain further information.The officials introduce you to different representatives of their Universities especially via career fair, that is held in respective councils/consulates.Hope these little tips help you.
Good luck in your search.
Kiran

udaisirohi
November 4th, 2004, 10:06 AM
good! I have completed MS in software systems and is interested in pursuing PhD. can you help me?

UDAI SIROHI
;)
Hi all,

area

sandycivil
November 4th, 2004, 03:07 PM
Hello All,
I am doing Ph.D in Structural Enginnering from IIT Delhi . I think it can be a nice platform for interaction among JAT rsearch scholars.IF anybody is from the same field then please reply
Sandeep Chaudhary

jkthenua
November 4th, 2004, 09:30 PM
Thanks Kajal,

it is really nice to see information about other research scholars

I am Jitendra, involve in Biomolecular NMR Spectroscopy to study dynamics of Protein Folding.

for ICMRBS people can get information from http://www.tifr.res.in/~icmrbs/

hope to see more NMR spectroscopist here :) :)

Hi all,

area

bab_shinoo
November 5th, 2004, 05:13 AM
Hey All,
I am doing my PhD in Nano-Physics. I use AFM to study protein binding to gold surface.
Its good to see so many ppl working in the Bio tech field. I hope I cab get some help from the bio grp :)
Babita

bhupenderkumar
November 5th, 2004, 10:16 AM
Hi Bhupender,
This is a very general but an important question. Well,if you wish to pursue PhD, you must know which particular area of your subject you are interested to take up the degree in. After you figure this out, you can start looking for the publications in your area of interest by journals/magazines etc. After when you find some groups working in different parts of the world, you can get in touch with them, registering your interest in their work and ask for the opening of sponsored PhD. You might wish to try the internet search engines, Library of university etc.
If you are based in Delhi, drive down to British council, Kasturba Gandhi Marg and they have list of uni's (in UK) that offer PhD with studentships each year. They also help out with different programmes of studentships example: Commonwealth etc.
In general if you are interested in gaining PhD from a certain country/institute, just get down to the respective consulate to gain further information.The officials introduce you to different representatives of their Universities especially via career fair, that is held in respective councils/consulates.Hope these little tips help you.
Good luck in your search.
Kiran
hi kgulia ji,thanks for the good information.be touch with us.

anujkumar
November 10th, 2004, 11:53 AM
Hello All,

I am doing PhD in Operation Reseach @ Columbia University, NYC.

I would be delighted to answer any related question.

--Anuj

pjat_007
November 11th, 2004, 10:42 PM
Hi All,
I am doing PhD in Biological Engineering from University of Arkansas USA. I did my master from IIT Delhi and joined PhD in fall 2003. Biological engineering is a very diversified field ..( Modeling and simulation, environmental safety, carbon nanotubes, molecular engineering, biomedical engineering, bio energy, advance biological material study.........) If anybody wants to know about Biological engineering research just let me know.
Bio energy is the top emerging field in USA.
visit at http://www.engr.uark.edu/
and http://www.baeg.uark.edu/

P jat (Perfection Justice And Truth)

Hi all,

area

nrana10
November 14th, 2004, 06:38 PM
hello kiran,

i want to know about you that have u done your schooling from Vidya devi jindal public school ,hissar

sumedha here :confused:

kgulia
November 15th, 2004, 07:05 PM
Hi Sumedha,
Yes I did my schooling from VDJS, if I recall you are also from VDJS,'Sumedha Rana' ?? Do send me in an email.
Tk cr
Kiran

nrana10
November 17th, 2004, 07:29 PM
hello didi,

how r u? yeh sumedha here.my brother Narender Rana is there in USA,he is doing P.hd.my parents also visited last year.my father knows u very well.
i'm also preparing for GRE .I have done MCA.
wow it's great to hear from u.i remember very well u was our head gal.
when i was newcomer in the school,i always used to cry during our study period in mess,tab aap aate or mujhe chup karwate.

howz ur life.u settled over there.my father told that u got married.

reply me.
regards
sumedha rana

dchhill
November 22nd, 2004, 05:56 AM
Hi friends,
I am doing MS comp. Science in SIU, Carbondale. I have been busy with my theisis lately, so not able to actively participate here. I will opt to join industry rather than going for Phd. Check me out at www.cs.siu.edu/~divyac .

mbamal
November 28th, 2004, 04:45 AM
Hi All,

I am working towards a PhD in micro-electronics from KUL (http://www.esat.kuleuven.ac.be) and IMEC (http://www.imec.be). Nice to see so many fellow PhD students amongst us. It would be great to share our experiences and mis-adventures ;) ..

Mandeep

rajatpanwar
November 28th, 2004, 01:32 PM
Hi all;
Im pursuing MS at Oregon state university, Corvallis, OR, USAna dthe focus is on corporate social responsibility in the realm of forest products marketing.
My research interest revolve around economic polity, globalization, social dynamics and business ethics.
I would be always happy to interact with anyone who is interested in the research area that I work on.
Cheers and stay connected
RaJAT Panwar
rajat.panwar@oregonstat.edu

vilakshan_taank
December 1st, 2004, 03:54 AM
HI
I am doing Master's in Electrical Engineering from Colorado state University.

cheers,
vilakshan

ravichaud
December 7th, 2004, 10:02 AM
Hey all,

I am Ravi Chaudhary, doing a Phd in Mechanical Engineering at Colorado State University as well!! BS in Aeronatical Engineering and MS in Industrial Engineering has kept me diverse but DEEPLY focused in the Aerospace Field, with Space Applications and Flight Test in previous jobs.

For those chosing Thesis Projects.....pick a topic that you enjoy! Then you won't have to work!

renu
December 7th, 2004, 10:59 AM
hello didi,

how r u? yeh sumedha here.my brother Narender Rana is there in USA,he is doing P.hd.my parents also visited last year.my father knows u very well.
i'm also preparing for GRE .I have done MCA.
wow it's great to hear from u.i remember very well u was our head gal.
when i was newcomer in the school,i always used to cry during our study period in mess,tab aap aate or mujhe chup karwate.

howz ur life.u settled over there.my father told that u got married.

reply me.
regards
sumedha rana

Hi ,
I don't know whether you know me or not,but I also did my schooling from VDJS ,completed grade 10 in 1988 . What was your batch?
Best wishes,
Renu

jkthenua
December 9th, 2004, 12:23 AM
so we are very few research scholar here,

and in NMR ; only 2 :-(

see you Kajal in hyderabad. looking forward to meet you.

vireshmor
December 9th, 2004, 08:12 AM
good to know so many people doing Phd well i am doing my masters in telecommunication from University of Bath. as far as i know about reseach any one intersted please visit www.bath.ac.uk and go to his desired department and can check what all reseaches undergoing . this year 7 indian student got funding and research options and for uk we have ORS awards that covers the fee for that one has to apply befor feb
guy's if any one has any other question or wants me to find out any detail from university can mail me on vireshmor@hotmail.com
:)

vickypanwar
December 31st, 2004, 01:21 PM
anyone involved in the human genome mapping project?
Or cell science?

wanted to get some info about the enzyme "telomerase". how it regenerates the shortened telomers after cell division.

-Vikas

poonam
January 1st, 2005, 04:29 AM
Hi Vikas
Telomere synthesis is indeed a very interesting and hot field. Telomerase, also called telomere terminal transferase, is an enzyme which
controls 'telomeres' which are special protective cap located at the end of the chromosomes. Telomerase activity is regulated during development and has a very low, almost undetectable activity in somatic (body) cells. Because these somatic cells do not regularly use telomerase, they age. The result of aging cells is an aging body. If telomerase is activated in a cell, the cell will continue to grow and divide. This "immortal cell" theory is important in two areas of research: aging and cancer which makes it even more significant.
Fortunately I know this group working on telomere function and you might wish to check out their site..
http://biochemistry.ucsf.edu/%7Eblackburn/index.html
good luck
poonam

anyone involved in the human genome mapping project?
Or cell science?

wanted to get some info about the enzyme "telomerase". how it regenerates the shortened telomers after cell division.

-Vikas

vickypanwar
February 12th, 2005, 04:26 PM
Thanks Poonam. Just saw ur reply today. The link was also useful.

latika
February 13th, 2005, 07:58 PM
Dear Everyone!!

Sorry for such a late reply. I am doing PhD in Computational Neuroscience from National Brain Research Centre. Our centre offers summer training every year, if anyone is interested please do let me know.

warm regards,
Latika

rameshlakra
February 14th, 2005, 09:56 AM
ghane e dackdar katthe ho rey sey .............
cheers and keep it up, why dont u people form a group(yahoo) and come up with a consultancy gp for young and vibrant jats interested in these fields.

long live u upcoming jats..

ps..... :rolleyes: i am not a phd

niteshmaan
February 16th, 2005, 03:35 AM
I am doing MS in Computer Science & Engineering at UTA, Texas, USA.

If I could be of any help to anyone, feel free to contact me.

nitesh maan

arunlovy
February 19th, 2005, 04:38 PM
Hello
I am Arun Pratap Sikarwar from Mathura and now doing PhD in Biochemistry at NIRRH (ICMR) Mumbai. I did M Sc in Biotechnology from Banaras Hindu University (BHU).
I would wish everybody...a sweet good luck...for their study..and career..
bye

sukhbirsingh
February 26th, 2005, 12:57 PM
Recentally got addmission at University of Sakatechuwan Saskatoon Canada,
Research work- Nutritional Toxicology- Sudden death syndrome in Poultry. Any jaat bhai can contact.

dr.vinod
March 10th, 2005, 06:05 PM
Dear Friends,
Hi!
I am working on "Emotional Intelligence" as Research Associate Fellow of Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) and pursuing my work at the Institute of Human Behaviour & Allied Sciences (IHBAS), Delhi. I have authored a book "Emotional Intelligence:The Indian Scenario". I have been awarded Ph.D "A Study and correlates of emotional intelligence in primary school children" from Jamia Millia Islamia in Feb 2003.
Anybody who is interested in research in this field may contact me either on the site or vinodihbas@hotmail.com or at 9871294553.
with warm regards
Vinod

lathwaal2003
March 28th, 2005, 05:18 PM
hi kajal

i m surender completed b tech n now doin job in delhi ...........i wan 2 prapare 4 ms could u help me............jus tell me how 2 prepare 4 it n how much scholarship i can get through the exam

waitin
surender

pardeepmahlawat
April 16th, 2005, 02:34 AM
Hi kajal
your area of research is really very interesting to me,can you guide me for my ph.d. inthe same field in canada.I have done my m.sc. in biotechnology from IIT roorkee.I have already GRE and TOEFL (1210&230).Thanks

depakkaushal
April 17th, 2005, 08:46 AM
Hi,
Please what is, MR in Human Health and Behaviour
Is it that MR can heal?

pardeepmahlawat
April 18th, 2005, 12:14 AM
Hi jat family
I am Pardeep a jat from haryana rewari.I had posted three more messeges earlier one to kajal ji,and another to Birbal sir but nobody replied.so am writing again in hope that i will also be able to get a valuable response from this jat family.I hav done my M.sc. in Biotechnology from IIT Roorkee in 2004.now am lookin for Ph.d. in biophysics or structural biology in states or canada.I have GRE score 1210 and toefl 230.i want know abt my chances gettin admission thr.I have applied already in 8 universities but still i hv'nt got any type of reply.The universities to which i have applied are East carolina uni,university of cincinnati,connecticut,alabama at birmingham,georgetown university,oregon state university,Case western reserve university,georgia tech at atlanta.

mukendrasingh
April 18th, 2005, 09:46 PM
Hi All,

Its really good idea to know about different streams of research.

I am doing my maters in the field of network and telecommunication in France.

Any body want to know more about this course, plz click on this link www.isima.fr

priti
June 30th, 2005, 04:42 AM
Hello everyone

i just joined the site and saw this thread. I am doing my PhD research in Socially Responsible Investments by Institutional Investors from Kingston Business School, England. Rajat (Panwar), what are you looking at in CSR in forest products? any links to India?? Anyone from Canadian universities? I am a frequent visitor to Schulich Business School, Toronto and would love share my research with jat friends there.

Priti

meetmanu
July 1st, 2005, 01:19 AM
Hello everyone

i just joined the site and saw this thread. I am doing my PhD research in Socially Responsible Investments by Institutional Investors from Kingston Business School, England. Rajat (Panwar), what are you looking at in CSR in forest products? any links to India?? Anyone from Canadian universities? I am a frequent visitor to Schulich Business School, Toronto and would love share my research with jat friends there.

Priti

Hi Priti,

The topic of your research is definitely an interesting one and I would love to know more about it. Normally "investments" are inseparably associated with "returns" (at least the expeected ones) and I am wondering as to what kind of monetary returns would the entities involved with "socially responsible work" be generating? Is it about investments in NGOs/non profit organizations that are involved with humantarian work or something else?

Manu

priti
July 1st, 2005, 04:20 PM
Hello Manu

good question....socially responsible investments is one of those terms which mean different thing to different people depending on where you're coming from- moral/ethical or governance/financial angle. ethical investments, responsible investing, social investing are some other terms used for describing the same thing. the definitions are debatable too...

the 'returns' (had to come from an investment banker :) generated by SRI depends on the SRI strategy adopted...broadly there are three strategies:

1. Screening
2. Engagement
3. Venture capital/economically targeted investments

Not to mention that monetary/financial gains are still the primary objective of the entities which adopt SRI. It has nothing to do with investing in charities/ngos. Nowadays many institutional investors like insurance companies and pension funds are looking at SRI options as its thought not to compromise the returns and infact its is used as a risk management tool to enhance/protect investment returns.

I am focusing on Pension funds and how they are going about SRI. there has been a lot of civil society pressure on pension funds in the UK to consider the social, ethical and environmental impacts of their investments. The scene in canada and the US is a bit different as over there some institutional investors have historically been involved in social investing based on their values.

I'll be happy to chat with you more on this.....

which investment bank are you working for?? I am sure it will have somebody working on SRI/engagement etc...

Priti

meetmanu
July 4th, 2005, 08:39 AM
Hello Manu

good question....socially responsible investments is one of those terms which mean different thing to different people depending on where you're coming from- moral/ethical or governance/financial angle. ethical investments, responsible investing, social investing are some other terms used for describing the same thing. the definitions are debatable too...

the 'returns' (had to come from an investment banker :) generated by SRI depends on the SRI strategy adopted...broadly there are three strategies:

1. Screening
2. Engagement
3. Venture capital/economically targeted investments

Not to mention that monetary/financial gains are still the primary objective of the entities which adopt SRI. It has nothing to do with investing in charities/ngos. Nowadays many institutional investors like insurance companies and pension funds are looking at SRI options as its thought not to compromise the returns and infact its is used as a risk management tool to enhance/protect investment returns.

I am focusing on Pension funds and how they are going about SRI. there has been a lot of civil society pressure on pension funds in the UK to consider the social, ethical and environmental impacts of their investments. The scene in canada and the US is a bit different as over there some institutional investors have historically been involved in social investing based on their values.

I'll be happy to chat with you more on this.....

which investment bank are you working for?? I am sure it will have somebody working on SRI/engagement etc...

Priti
Hi Priti,

Thanks for the brief on SRI. I also googled SRIs and found a report on SRIs by Eurosif (European Sustainable and Responsible Investment Forum). It was interesting to note from this report that this concept started way back in early 20s, when the Methodist church started professing "no investment" in stocks of companies involved with alcohol, tobacco, gambling, pornography etc. The report also says that the SRI trend has witnessed resurgence in the 90s again, especially in the European region.

In the U.S., the past few years have seen some of these industries being disciplined as a result of class actions lawsuits - tobacco industry specifically comes to mind. However, I am not aware of the institutional investors espousing this cause as yet. On the contrary, pornography has become a big industry now with revenues in the U.S. alone reaching to the tunes of $12 bn ($57 bn worldwide) according to some sources. Actually, it is shocking to note that porn revenue is larger than all combined revenues of all professional football, baseball and basketball franchises. Quite a few initiatives in this industry are operating as private companies (and I am sure as public companies too) with active investments from private equity funds. Similarly, gambling reminds you of one of the mega mergers of last year which saw MGM Mirage and Mandlay Resort group merging to form a $7 bn company. One does not need to be a banker to know the scale of gambling (both online as well as through other modes like casinos); just a visit to places like Atlantic City or Las Vegas would suffice where not only the whole economy but life itself revolves around gambling. And these organizations are behemoths that have influence on economy, politics and life style of people at large. As regards their profitability, these are money making machines; yes ma'am no doubt about that for sure. And, I would not be surprised if the fund managers at financial institutions, who thrive and survive on their ability to predict the investments that maximize returns while keeping the risk within acceptable limits (which are fuzzy at best), may find some of the stocks of such companies attractive.

Well, it's a long debate and arguments could be made about the fact that SRI is "right" and "is in the long term interest of the society as a whole". However, it would be interesting to do some sort of study to see what the do the fund managers in the U.S. think about it. Please do let me know if you are aware about such a study.

Pension funds are facing a problem of their own here in the U.S. with some of the experts comparing it with a time bomb. Currently, pension funds of most of the companies are under-funded in the U.S. and with the baby boomers retiring/ sitting on the verge of retirement, the pressure is being felt by these organizations. Big changes are being made to the disclosures and accounting treatments being given to the pension contributions made by the the companies till now. The next couple of years are going to be interesting for watchers of pension funds. I would love to know more about the finding of your reasearch (of course to the extent you would like to share them).

I shall be working with Banc of America Securities starting the last week of this month. I shall surely talk to some people who know of this trend in the FII segment here in the U.S.

Best!

Manu

priti
July 4th, 2005, 08:36 PM
Hi Priti,

Thanks for the brief on SRI. I also googled SRIs and found a report on SRIs by Eurosif (European Sustainable and Responsible Investment Forum). It was interesting to note from this report that this concept started way back in early 20s, when the Methodist church started professing "no investment" in stocks of companies involved with alcohol, tobacco, gambling, pornography etc. The report also says that the SRI trend has witnessed resurgence in the 90s again, especially in the European region.

In the U.S., the past few years have seen some of these industries being disciplined as a result of class actions lawsuits - tobacco industry specifically comes to mind. However, I am not aware of the institutional investors espousing this cause as yet. On the contrary, pornography has become a big industry now with revenues in the U.S. alone reaching to the tunes of $12 bn ($57 bn worldwide) according to some sources. Actually, it is shocking to note that porn revenue is larger than all combined revenues of all professional football, baseball and basketball franchises. Quite a few initiatives in this industry are operating as private companies (and I am sure as public companies too) with active investments from private equity funds. Similarly, gambling reminds you of one of the mega mergers of last year which saw MGM Mirage and Mandlay Resort group merging to form a $7 bn company. One does not need to be a banker to know the scale of gambling (both online as well as through other modes like casinos); just a visit to places like Atlantic City or Las Vegas would suffice where not only the whole economy but life itself revolves around gambling. And these organizations are behemoths that have influence on economy, politics and life style of people at large. As regards their profitability, these are money making machines; yes ma'am no doubt about that for sure. And, I would not be surprised if the fund managers at financial institutions, who thrive and survive on their ability to predict the investments that maximize returns while keeping the risk within acceptable limits (which are fuzzy at best), may find some of the stocks of such companies attractive.

Well, it's a long debate and arguments could be made about the fact that SRI is "right" and "is in the long term interest of the society as a whole". However, it would be interesting to do some sort of study to see what the do the fund managers in the U.S. think about it. Please do let me know if you are aware about such a study.

Pension funds are facing a problem of their own here in the U.S. with some of the experts comparing it with a time bomb. Currently, pension funds of most of the companies are under-funded in the U.S. and with the baby boomers retiring/ sitting on the verge of retirement, the pressure is being felt by these organizations. Big changes are being made to the disclosures and accounting treatments being given to the pension contributions made by the the companies till now. The next couple of years are going to be interesting for watchers of pension funds. I would love to know more about the finding of your reasearch (of course to the extent you would like to share them).

I shall be working with Banc of America Securities starting the last week of this month. I shall surely talk to some people who know of this trend in the FII segment here in the U.S.

Best!

Manu

Very True...If i was individual investor looking for short term gain...i would invest in any sector producing best returns...'profit maximisation', 'shareholder value' is the premise which is grinded in the minds of all mba students...isn't it??

Ethical Investments (screening out tobacco, gambling, pornography etc.) is a small part of increasingly complex SRI options....

You're right about the class action suits....the corporate governance scandals have also helped the cause of responsible investing.

For SRI trends in the US, check out these link:

http://www.socialinvest.org/areas/research/trends/sri_trends_report_2003.pdf
and
http://www.firstaffirmative.com/news/sriArticle.html

I have some academic papers too. I can send those to your email in case you're interested....some of them really challenge the common notions...there was a study of fund managers and trustees (of pension funds) about their opinions on SRI...will send it too when i locate it in my vast lit. review folder...

will be great to start some conversation at Banc America securities...thats what it needs...discussion!!

The scene in europe is much different that in america as i am told...according to some, its much more evolved here (although i would challenge the impact which is what matters).

my research is limited to pension funds (only their investment side) in canada and england. Canada has huge labour sponsored pension funds and the union trustees would not mind having some consideration to the social impacts and their own agendas through the investments (after all the money being invested is their members money).

my first year study explored opinions of pension funds trustees and their fund managers here in the UK. i wouldn't mind sharing it...its a bulky document though...now i'm doing more in-depth case studies.....

yeah, some pension funds are in real gloom here too...everyone seems to be thinking that its the end of good old defined benefit schemes and they should be replaced with defined contribution asap. thats another hot research area nowadays....poor baby bloomers....one benefit of being a developing country...we just had a brand new pension system back home (a defined contribution one)!!

catch u later.....

priti
July 4th, 2005, 08:39 PM
forgot to say.......all the best with the new job...

vinodks
July 7th, 2005, 09:48 PM
Hey guys, me doing PhD in University of Maryland(CP) in Organic Electronics, basically trying to make devices by using Pentacene, carbon nanotubes and other organic semiconductors and conducting polymers on plastic substrates... its good to have this kind of database of jat grads... though I don't know exactly how:-)....

vinod

meetmanu
July 9th, 2005, 11:17 AM
forgot to say.......all the best with the new job...
Priti,
Thanks a ton for the info and for your wishes. I appreciate it. I shall surely share with you whatever information I come across on SRI from my discussions with people in the FIG group.

Hope you or your dears were not harmed in any way in the London blasts.

Take care...

Manu

bharatrattan
July 13th, 2005, 12:48 AM
Dear Nitin,
The growing interest to organize the Jat graduate students in US can well be fulfilled at this very web site. People are forum shy for one or the other reason, and they don’t want themselves attacked or diluted by fun seeking individuals.
But hiding away from the rest of people, who can gain from the exchange of ideas, would not be appropriate. You can include one top priority folder, along with career and education, say Jat graduates, and this same place can witness the issues graduate students face.
Since the ideas of educated mass are much more liberal, something has to be done. The concept of 'culture' as the parameter has to be reevaluated. This cultural fusion is an experiment which we must appreciate as a sensitive society. A highly inclusive approach in contrast to high exclusionary practice is desired to grow our community and not discard the most capable strata. I am sure you can suggest something good in this direction.
Best,
Bharat

mca_malik
July 20th, 2005, 11:53 AM
hi all,
i m persuing PhD in cereal tech on topic suitability of wheat variety for diff. products like biscuits ,bread and chapati etc..plz send any literature regarding to my topic for initial submission of synopsis particularly about biochemical studies.
plzzzzz,
waiting 4 lots of replies.
monika

vikasrana77
July 20th, 2005, 12:46 PM
hello,
I am doing PHD at techincal university of delft, netherland in semiconductor field. I did my master from IIT Delhi. then i joined here. I am going to finish it very soon. there are few positions in my group for PHD in semiconductor field or solid state device physics. if any JAT bhai is intersted and have good qualification and knowledge of the field. Please send me the CV. I can forward the CV to my supervisor.
it is nice that there are lot of JAT bhai are doing PHD in various field.

if anybody have question plz send me on my personal id.

thanks

regards,
VIkas

jatputra
July 22nd, 2005, 05:38 PM
Hi,

My name is Aditya Rana and I am doing BA (Hons) Economics from Uinversity of Delhi. I will graduate next year and want to pursue MSc Finance after graduation.

Is there any Jat senior studying MSc Finance? I need some guidance from him.

Regards,

Aditya Rana

meetmanu
July 23rd, 2005, 07:44 AM
Hi,

My name is Aditya Rana and I am doing BA (Hons) Economics from Uinversity of Delhi. I will graduate next year and want to pursue MSc Finance after graduation.

Is there any Jat senior studying MSc Finance? I need some guidance from him.

Regards,

Aditya Rana
Hi Aditya,

If you are interested in pursuing your M.S. from India, the Department of Financial Studies at South Campus of Delhi University offers an excellent course by the name of Master of Finance and Control (www.mfc.edu). The course content for MFC has been designed keeping in mind the demands that finance professionals face in various fields, viz. traditional corporate finance, treasury functions, investment banking, financial consulting, security analysis, trading etc. The placements have been excellent over the years and the class of 2005 had an average starting salary of Rs. 4.8 lacs.

Do let me know if you would like to know more about this course.

Manu

jatputra
July 25th, 2005, 08:30 PM
Thank you very much for prompt reply.

I would like to know more about this course. Can you let me know the what is the syllabus for the entrane exam in MFC? + Any other information that might be of help.

Regards,

Aditya Rana

Hi Aditya,

If you are interested in pursuing your M.S. from India, the Department of Financial Studies at South Campus of Delhi University offers an excellent course by the name of Master of Finance and Control (www.mfc.edu). The course content for MFC has been designed keeping in mind the demands that finance professionals face in various fields, viz. traditional corporate finance, treasury functions, investment banking, financial consulting, security analysis, trading etc. The placements have been excellent over the years and the class of 2005 had an average starting salary of Rs. 4.8 lacs.

Do let me know if you would like to know more about this course.

Manu

meetmanu
July 27th, 2005, 03:30 AM
Thank you very much for prompt reply.

I would like to know more about this course. Can you let me know the what is the syllabus for the entrane exam in MFC? + Any other information that might be of help.

Regards,

Aditya Rana
Hi Aditya,

There is no syllabus as such for the entrance examination. Just like any other MBA program, the admission process to MFC also consists of a three pronged evaluation approach - a written exam conducted at national level, followed by group discussions and personal interviews for the candidates shortlisted on the basis of the written test. The written exam encompasses questions that test the applicant's verbal and quantitative proficiencies, besides evaluating one's awareness about current business milieu (especially, that of the finance world). I believe that the two hour long written exam has 240 questions spread over 4-5 sections. The exam is usually conducted in the month of January and the application forms are made available from October till the middle of December.

I would suggest that you go through MFC's website to check the course contents and decide whether this is what you are looking for; if you still need more information even after that, do let me know.

Manu

jatputra
July 28th, 2005, 07:09 PM
It is all that I need know. I would get back to you for any other information I need. Thank you very much.

Regards,

Aditya Rana

Hi Aditya,

There is no syllabus as such for the entrance examination. Just like any other MBA program, the admission process to MFC also consists of a three pronged evaluation approach - a written exam conducted at national level, followed by group discussions and personal interviews for the candidates shortlisted on the basis of the written test. The written exam encompasses questions that test the applicant's verbal and quantitative proficiencies, besides evaluating one's awareness about current business milieu (especially, that of the finance world). I believe that the two hour long written exam has 240 questions spread over 4-5 sections. The exam is usually conducted in the month of January and the application forms are made available from October till the middle of December.

I would suggest that you go through MFC's website to check the course contents and decide whether this is what you are looking for; if you still need more information even after that, do let me know.

Manu

prachi
July 28th, 2005, 09:30 PM
HI! good to see the different posts.
I am a postdoctoral fellow working presently at mayo clinic, rochester. Recently joined this group and am working in the area of sleep apnea and caridovascular diseases. Have earlier worked with pathogens as mycobacteria and malaria. Would love to interact with other researchers

brahmjit
July 29th, 2005, 03:40 PM
I am Ph.D. in Mobile Wireless Communication and presently guiding Ph.D. in this area. Any JatBhai interested in this area is most welcome.

Brahmjit Singh

dahiyarules
July 29th, 2005, 05:18 PM
Hi !

I am supposed to be at school, but havent done so in a long time. I dont know what I am here for. Thanks for giving me company geeks.

dhandars
July 30th, 2005, 02:34 PM
payare jaat logo !

i am just overwhelmed...... to see lot many jats (chore and chori as well) indulged in research.... that too in the pioneer fields like biotechnology, biomedical sciences, biophysics, structure biology etc etc .....

LATH GAD DIYA JATTA NAI!

so! to my surprise, here are Jaats! all verstile and almost everywhere...!!...and in almost everyfield of science! i am just wondering why not we creat a science forum! which seems to be an urgency of the time. why....!?

pleas don't forget we are the lucky ones...and a few only....there are many more in our community,,, who don't have proper guidence and exosures to right oppertunities and collaborations...and overall a community is not made of a few individuals...if the majority are still backward, the society will be called backward....so since we have some position and experiece....may i take this oppurtunity to propose this science forum for the service of our community....mind it LITTLE BIT OF CONTRIBUTION FROM EVERYBODY WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE.

by the way i am carrying out molecular biology aspects of leukemia (blood cancer) and one of the chromatin remodelliing genes, here in lund univeristy ....

best of luk to all!

dhanda (sweden) dhandars@yahoo.com
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::
Chora Jat ka.............

vikaskundu
April 25th, 2006, 11:28 PM
are there any new addition to this list????????

anusehrawat
April 26th, 2006, 12:07 PM
Hi all,I want to join this jat research community on jat land.
I did PhD in Toxicology from Jamia Hamdard, Delhi.
I worked on chemoprevention of liver cancer by indian herbal medicines.
have 8 publications in reputed international journals.

pcmot
April 28th, 2006, 11:06 AM
Hello every one. Myself poonam mothsra and i m doing my phd from delhi university in synthetic organic chemistry. is ther anyone also from the same field???

suniljaglan
April 28th, 2006, 02:11 PM
hi everybody.. i am doing ph.d in biomedical engineering at school of medical science and technology, IIT Kharagpur...

sunillathwal
April 28th, 2006, 03:32 PM
hi all, i am Sunil Lathwal, doing Ph.d. from Materials Reseaarch Centre, IISc Bangalore, currently working on ferroelectric and organic crystals.

vikasgulia222
April 28th, 2006, 06:36 PM
Hello Everybody..

Myself is Vikas Gulia doing my Ph.D. in materials science from the Department of Physics and Astrophysics, University of Delhi. I am working with Dr. A. G. Vedeshwar. The area of my research is the study of optical properties of semiconducting thin films and senmiconductor quantum dots in amorphous matrix. I have 3 international publications to my name and 3 more are under process.

It is really nice to see so many people from our community doing so good in the field of R&D.

Good luck to all.
May all touch the heights of success.

sumeet
April 28th, 2006, 10:56 PM
:) Hello All, I am M.Sc. Physics from Kurukshetra University with brief work in Plasma Astrophysics From IISc Bangalore and MCA, and am about to submit my Ph.D. in System Security using Artificial Neural Networks with many International and National Publications. Love to join this elite group.
regards
Sumeet

sudheerjawla
April 28th, 2006, 11:06 PM
anyone involve in fusion research............
hi all, i m sudheer jawla and i m doing my ph.d. from CRPP(EPFL) switzerland in
High power microwaves for plasma fusion.

if any one has any question regarding plasma fusion or wants me to find out
any detail from EPFL can mail me on " sudheerkumar.jawla@epfl.ch ".

sunnysangwan
April 29th, 2006, 03:28 AM
Wah! bhai Wah! itne saare JAT bhai itni andi andi subjects pe kaam kar rahein hain, maja a gya padh ke.
BTW I'm gng to be MS in Electrical Engineering next month. I'm majoring in Wireless Communication from The University of Texas at Arlington.
All the Best to everybody.

naveenprakash
April 29th, 2006, 09:51 AM
hello everyone,

I hve done my MCA-2005 with 65% and now want to go for ph.d so its my request who r abroad or in india to plz help me in guiding with the appropriate field of study,registration and contacts regarding this matter.i will be thankful to u all.

shalini
April 30th, 2006, 11:36 AM
I have done M. Sc. Physics from Delhi University. Presently pursuing Ph. D. in Theoretical Physics from Delhi University. My broad area of research is 'Complex Networks in Biology'.

malik2005
May 2nd, 2006, 05:24 PM
Hello All,

I am doing Ph.D in materials science (Nanomagnetic Materials) from the Department of Physics and Astrophysics, University of Delhi.IF anybody is from the same field then please reply
------------------
Rakesh Malik

rockingguy
May 2nd, 2006, 05:30 PM
Hi i m Vishal Dhanda....doin MS-Computer Sciences New Jesery(US).
gonna graduate in coming dec i.e dec 2006

monikadahiya
May 4th, 2006, 01:01 PM
I just finished masters in dental public health from univ of london and on the look out for research oppurtunities in US.

varunmandhan
May 4th, 2006, 11:29 PM
hey ram ram,
i am doing my my MS in NETWORK SECURITY in manhattan and this is my first sem vil be a master by dec 2007

atul.jhajhria
May 5th, 2006, 11:47 AM
Doing Masters in Exploration Geophysics from Univ of Saskatchewan.

VPannu
May 8th, 2006, 12:00 PM
Hi,
I am doing Masters in Microprocessors and computing technology

madhvi
May 12th, 2006, 04:35 AM
Hi,
I am doing Masters in Microprocessors and computing technology
Bhaiyo ghana MOTA subject to kauni par degree meree bhi asli se. manne bhi gin liyo.:p

amitjanghoo
May 13th, 2006, 09:52 PM
:) Hi All,
Myself Amit Choudhary from Jaipur.
I have done M.Sc. in Biotechnology.

gary
May 16th, 2006, 07:54 PM
Just a suggestion....

Instead of posting all mixed messages about Engg & Research etc....it would be better if Moderator can provide the grouping of such valuable interactions & communication.

By that anyone can communicate better & faster in his/her respective area.
I like this communication, but could not read each message as some of them are mixed here & are not related to my career line.

e.g. grouping can be made as :
- Engg group (primary group)
-- for MS (sub-group)
-- for P.hD (sub-group)

- Bio-Research Group (primary group)
-- for MS (sub-group)
-- for P.hD (sub-group)

shubhadras
May 18th, 2006, 06:04 AM
hello,
nice to know people around here. am doin PhD (University of Connecticut...) in biomolecular NMR too.

narinder
May 18th, 2006, 11:07 AM
Hello All,

I am doing PhD in Operation Reseach @ Columbia University, NYC.

I would be delighted to answer any related question.

--Anuj

hello dear
i have done mca from mdu rohtak in india and i want to do phd can u suggest me what will be better for me where to join phd and which topic will be best

rakesh_sehrawat
May 18th, 2006, 04:49 PM
hi Its great to know about all the jats doin well in advance science research. Me doin PhD in Biotechnology

rakesh_sehrawat
May 18th, 2006, 04:58 PM
Hi all,I want to join this jat research community on jat land.
I did PhD in Toxicology from Jamia Hamdard, Delhi.
I worked on chemoprevention of liver cancer by indian herbal medicines.
have 8 publications in reputed international journals.

hi, I am very glad to hear jat spacially sehrawat person in a good job, I am doin phD in biotechnology and did MSc in Microbiology. will be glad to got reply from you

rakesh_sehrawat
May 18th, 2006, 05:06 PM
Research work- Nutritional Toxicology- Sudden death syndrome in Poultry. Any jaat bhai can contact.

Ram Ram bhai nain, aur thik thak hai kya.... I joined PhD with SRF in KU kurukshetra in Biotechnoloyg... so dear aage dekh liye mere liye bhi koi post doc fellowship..... ok

gary
May 19th, 2006, 06:12 PM
Anybody in Biotech / Microbiology / Bio-Chemistry Research in USA , please respond...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anybody in Biotech / Microbiology / Bio-Chemistry Research in USA , please respond...
=======================

Hi,
My wife is interested to continue her Research career in "Pharma / Research institute... in USA", she was earlier working as Research Associate in Delhi Univ.

She has worked in the fields of : Biotech / Microbiology / Bio-Chemistry / Pharma-Clinical research

She is post graduate (M.Sc-Biotechnology) & having 4 + years of work experience in this capacity on various projects in Delhi University.

If anyone could help / guide her, please respond on her email :

Prabha Chaudhary :
pcsml6@hotmail.com

keshavdahiya
May 25th, 2006, 07:41 PM

Ram Ram bhai nain, aur thik thak hai kya.... I joined PhD with SRF in KU kurukshetra in Biotechnoloyg... so dear aage dekh liye mere liye bhi koi post doc fellowship..... ok

Hi doc. well as u know how things can turn...me as an aspiring surgeon can turn into Business...he he...Do u remember those days when we used to be with Dr Peshin and discuss how to administer I/V canula in an ELEPHANT.....:D :p anyway......
Now I m almost done with MBA in Strategic management and International consultation. Basically a regitered Veterinary Surgeon in India and still aspiring to be a researcher someday.

poonam
May 25th, 2006, 11:09 PM
Now I m almost done with MBA in Strategic management and International consultation. Basically a regitered Veterinary Surgeon in India and still aspiring to be a researcher someday.

Badhaai ho and Good Luck!

rakesh_sehrawat
May 26th, 2006, 05:11 PM
Hi doc. well as u know how things can turn...me as an aspiring surgeon can turn into Business...he he...Do u remember those days when we used to be with Dr Peshin and discuss how to administer I/V canula in an ELEPHANT.....:D :p anyway......
Hi beta keshu,
still I am not getting mail on my id.... so howz your life.... hmmmm you LK.... whats going on... anything new....

keshavdahiya
May 26th, 2006, 05:21 PM
Hi beta keshu,
still I am not getting mail on my id.... so howz your life.... hmmmm you LK.... whats going on... anything new....

dadaji....kitte mail karan tahin ID bhi chahtaa hoga na ya nyu-e kar dyun hawa mein....he he he...:p:D any way I have send u a PM just check it out...and also do check out your photo comments.................ha ha ha ha ha ha:D:D:D

ratheej
June 16th, 2006, 11:20 AM
hi I m working in BARC mumbai and is curently working on Cancer and free radical biology. i m working in mammalian cell lines.
anybody in similar fields or other field is welcome to interact.
bye

ratheej
June 16th, 2006, 11:35 AM
payare jaat logo !

i am just overwhelmed...... to see lot many jats (chore and chori as well) indulged in research.... that too in the pioneer fields like biotechnology, biomedical sciences, biophysics, structure biology etc etc .....

LATH GAD DIYA JATTA NAI!

so! to my surprise, here are Jaats! all verstile and almost everywhere...!!...and in almost everyfield of science! i am just wondering why not we creat a science forum! which seems to be an urgency of the time. why....!?

pleas don't forget we are the lucky ones...and a few only....there are many more in our community,,, who don't have proper guidence and exosures to right oppertunities and collaborations...and overall a community is not made of a few individuals...if the majority are still backward, the society will be called backward....so since we have some position and experiece....may i take this oppurtunity to propose this science forum for the service of our community....mind it LITTLE BIT OF CONTRIBUTION FROM EVERYBODY WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE.

by the way i am carrying out molecular biology aspects of leukemia (blood cancer) and one of the chromatin remodelliing genes, here in lund univeristy ....

best of luk to all!

dhanda (sweden) dhandars@yahoo.com
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::
Chora Jat ka.............

can u tell m elittle bit of work ur doing

choudharysaaab
June 16th, 2006, 11:38 AM
I think I should also add my name in the list of we JAT bhai aiming towards MS and/or Ph.D.

Soon, I will be starting my work on Gene Regulatory Network in the field of Bio-Computing at The University of Melbourne, Australia. Probably after July or so I add something more in this thread describing my area in brief. Well, for the moment, I would say that if anybody is dealing with problems in protein structure/folding, migraine, and hemophilia please drop me a mail and be in touch with me...ho sakta he ki apki valuable guidance se me kuchh aur achcha kar paun.

pdeshwal
June 24th, 2006, 07:23 AM
Hi all,

Good to see this forum. I saw there are many structural biologists too in our community. I am a Protein/Virus Crystallographer/Structural Biologist. Recently, I have joined IIT Roorkee as an Asst. Professor but right now, I have come as a visiting Professor in US. I will be glad to provide some guidance to my own people who are pursuing research in similar fields and want to know more about this (for Ph.D, post-doc or jobs etc.).

Thanks,

Pravin

opsiwach
July 12th, 2006, 11:29 AM
Hello All,
i m doing ph.d. from JNU New Delhi; in mettalic nanoparticles (Cu, fe, Ag, Al), their synthesis, characterization and applications...........

anusehrawat
July 12th, 2006, 12:47 PM
hi rakesh,
i am sorry i was not able to reply u.
how r u? same with me i am also very happy to see another sehrawat in research

jyoti4679
August 18th, 2006, 10:40 PM
hello everybody

i m jyoti tokas and i m doing Phd in Museology and heritage management from national museum, delhi.
anybody from similar field?

choudharysaaab
September 2nd, 2006, 11:39 PM
I left my previous plan to go for Ph.D. at the University of Melbourne as I replied in my last reply to this thread. My plan changed for PG DIploma in Computer Science program at the University of Cambridge, U.K. after winning full scholarship from Cambridge Trusts.

I would be happy to meet JAT people around.

ddahiya
September 3rd, 2006, 12:00 PM
I m Deepak Dahiya doing P.hD in plasma physics in IIT Delhi.

Nice to see so many of cool people here.

Bye for now

viveksangwan
September 3rd, 2006, 03:35 PM
dear hemant
where r u residin injodhpur .plz tell me bcz m also doin hotel mgmt. from there .

rana
September 17th, 2006, 08:56 PM
Hi all,

area

Its very proudy to see that a jat mam in canada mam i m, doing m-pharma(first year) in pharmaceutical chemistry any how i want to come abroad for the sake of my family n my community to serve them what the basdic things req. to come out waiting for ur advice
rergards,
santosh singh rana

rana
September 17th, 2006, 09:01 PM
Its very proudy to see that a jat mam in canada mam i m, doing m-pharma(first year) in pharmaceutical chemistry any how i want to come abroad for the sake of my family n my community to serve them what the basic things req. to come out waiting for ur advice
rergards,
santosh singh rana

sweet
November 27th, 2006, 07:45 PM
Hi ,

I ve done M.Pharmacy ( Pharmacognosy) , from panjab university chandigarh , now i am preparing for my fpgee , getting licence of pharmacist in usa , after tht i wud do ph.d from there.

nijjhar
November 28th, 2006, 04:38 AM
Hi,

I did my B.Sc. from Doaba College, Jalandhar in 1954 and after a spell of school teaching, I moved to Motherwell in Scotland in 1957 where I did my O.N.C in Metallurgy.

After doing H.N.C. and A.I.M, I was taken in as a research Assistant in Bradford Institute of Technology where I did my M.Sc by research in 1964.

I did get Peech Silver Medal in Ceramics as well. I joined University of Science and Technology, Kumasi, Ghana as a lecturer in 1968 and left as Senior Lecturer in 1983 for the sake of my daughter's education.

The elder daughter did B.A. in Physics, Ph.D in Particle Physics from Liverpool University/CERN and now working as a Satelite Programmer with Logica.

The younger daughter did B.Sc Mechanical, M.Sc Environment Sciences and MBA. She is working as a Business Development Manager with Costain.

My wife, a Dhillon Jatt, was Ph.D in Biology and she too worked as a Senior Lecturer in Ghana. We enjoyed our stay in Ghana. They are the best people in Africa.

deepkadyan
December 7th, 2006, 03:12 PM
Hi,
i went through the profile of all the people on this thread and it was amazing to note the way a stereotypical image of jats being not so well with engineering stuff, though my brother himself being an iitian bgut as usual 'ghar ki murgi dal barabar,' shattering in a moment. although i am from social science background doing M.Phi. in history on popular music and jat identity therein. hope you people find some of my postings at haryanavi music, interesting.
Deepak Kadyan
Department of History
University of Delhi

amritamalik
December 28th, 2006, 03:47 PM
It's very nice to see so many jat people in research.
I am working as SRF(CSIR, New Delhi) at ITRC, Lucknow. I am involved in the Multivariate and Multi-way modeling. Is there anybody who is doing in the similar type of work.

sumit.suhag
February 4th, 2007, 08:39 AM
Pursuing PhD in Electrical Engineering with concentration in VLSI Design from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (RPI), NY.

Good to see such a post.

bishanleo2001
February 4th, 2007, 09:20 AM
Hi all,
I am doing my dual degree in MBA (Risk Management) with MSQFE(Master of science in Quantitive Finance Engineering) from OSU,USA.If any jaat bhai need help in field of finance please feel free to contact me.

Cheers

BISHAN DHINDAR

opsiwach
February 25th, 2007, 10:29 AM
Hello..
can anyone send me this paper..

Details of paper are:

Title of paper: A study of nonlinear fraction frequency fluorescence spectra for tryptophane.

Authors: LS Wang, ZL Peng,ZL Jiang, SP Liu
Journal Title:Spectroscopy and Spectral Analysis, 22 (2002)641.

my email id: opsiwach@gmail.com
or:siwach_op@yahoo.co.in

sktewatia
February 25th, 2007, 03:43 PM
I did B.Tech. (Civil) from IIT Delhi. M.E.(Hons) in Water Resources Development from IIT Roorkee. And Ph.D. Topic was "Time Dependent Behavior of Clayey Soils". Most of my research papers are in Geotechnical Engineering. However, I write in some Multi-Discplinary Journals also belonging to all engineerings and applied sciences. People from all disciplines, particularly from Civil/Geotechnical Engineering are most welcome to interact with me. My research work is applicable to understand and solve the foundation problems of Leaning Tower of Pissa in Italy.

A sample paper of mine is available on this site.

http://www.ejge.com/2002/Ppr0207/Abs0207.htm

sunayna
March 12th, 2007, 09:05 PM
hi
i m doing MCA final sem n i want 2 do Ph.D .is thr any1 who can help me to select the topic?

ajaypanwar
March 14th, 2007, 10:41 PM
Hi all,

Ph.D. positions are available in U.K. The last date is 30 March..

Pls go through the following link for more information:

www.ulster.ac.uk

for any other query juct mail me on ajayepph@gmail.com

regards
ajay panwar

shashiverma
March 17th, 2007, 01:16 PM
Glad to c so many into research.....
I am doing Ph.D in Nuclear Physics, India.

Carry of with all your good efforts.....All the very best....
We shall over come one day........

Regards,
Shashi