PDA

View Full Version : Lets do it!!

abhimanyu
October 2nd, 2004, 07:40 PM
Last week I got a job with Morgan Stanley, NY at their Derivative desk....Coming from the least developed city (Jind was recently declared as the least developed district in haryana by planning commision).....proves that if you want to do it..there is no stopping you...People help you in all the ways they can...I am here today because people at every stage guided me n helped me.....So now I guess its the pay back time....

Many of our seniors on this site have already been busy with ventures like these...Now I ask all the youngsters to come forward and help those who really need it...I am planning to start a trust in Haryana which will give scholarship to students from different fields...This wont be limited to students from one field or those who are academically doing gr8 but the focus will be wide enough to cover students from art, agricultural studies, home science, cultural studies, history, architecture, Kabaddi, Kushti, Khoko n what not...I know its a big dream n its not easy for me alone to start this venture...Coming from a lawyers familly starting a trust is easy n free (My familly already has one in the name of my grandparents)...

What is important is the funds...I know all you there have enough liabilities n loans to repay...clothes to buy, places to visit but even if you all can donate a little it will go a long way in helping our Harayana n our India...

Kindly come up with any ideas you have as currently we are in a formative stage...My parents will be visiting me in mid october so that time I can give them the details of the trust....We can have panels for different fields (You can suggest some good honest people ..obviously many from this site will be there )..wherein intellectuals from varous fields can decide about the recipients.....Politicians wont be allowed not because of what they are ...but because this might bring factionalism n bias between people.....

It can be small thing in the begining but we should try to make it as big as possible...

Thanks & regards

Abhimanyu

singhkapoor
October 2nd, 2004, 10:11 PM
Dear Abhimanyu

Congratulations!! We wish you many more such successes in your professional career. These kinds of achievements shine that much more brighter if one comes from a place like your's.

We also appreciate your very noble idea of giving back to the society. Why don't you join us for lunch tomorrow (Oct. 3, 2004). You will meet a lot of like-minded people in a very friendly and unpolitical setting.

Below I am attaching an invitation to the meeting being cohosted by Messrs. Arya and Ahlawat.

"North American Jat Charites will hold its annual meeting on 3rd Oct at Aangan Restaurant in Freehold, NJ starting at 11.15AM. All jatland members interested in some charitable work and meeting a lot of other jats, are invited. Pl, let me know as early as possible if you plan to attend. Thanks."

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call Mr. Arya or me.

Sincerely
Kapoor Singh
609 705 5018

bab_shinoo
November 8th, 2004, 09:09 AM
Morgan Stanley :-o !!!! tht is indeed a crack
Congrats Abhinanyu
Babita

Last week I got a job with Morgan Stanley, NY at their Derivative desk....Coming from the least developed city (Jind was recently declared as the least developed district in haryana by planning commision).....proves that if you want to do it..there is no stopping you...People help you in all the ways they can...I am here today because people at every stage guided me n helped me.....So now I guess its the pay back time....

Many of our seniors on this site have already been busy with ventures like these...Now I ask all the youngsters to come forward and help those who really need it...I am planning to start a trust in Haryana which will give scholarship to students from different fields...This wont be limited to students from one field or those who are academically doing gr8 but the focus will be wide enough to cover students from art, agricultural studies, home science, cultural studies, history, architecture, Kabaddi, Kushti, Khoko n what not...I know its a big dream n its not easy for me alone to start this venture...Coming from a lawyers familly starting a trust is easy n free (My familly already has one in the name of my grandparents)...

What is important is the funds...I know all you there have enough liabilities n loans to repay...clothes to buy, places to visit but even if you all can donate a little it will go a long way in helping our Harayana n our India...

Kindly come up with any ideas you have as currently we are in a formative stage...My parents will be visiting me in mid october so that time I can give them the details of the trust....We can have panels for different fields (You can suggest some good honest people ..obviously many from this site will be there )..wherein intellectuals from varous fields can decide about the recipients.....Politicians wont be allowed not because of what they are ...but because this might bring factionalism n bias between people.....

It can be small thing in the begining but we should try to make it as big as possible...

Thanks & regards

Abhimanyu

sindhu
November 11th, 2004, 05:41 AM
Hi Abhimanyu,

Thats a wonderful idea. Opening a trust will definately help others. I am also planning from long about such kind of trust atleast for my village school which provided me with the very essential primary education making me capable of flying high to USA.

It is nice that you made upto Morgan Stanley. I have so many friends from Jind with whom I had my schooling. It does not matter from which area whether developed or undeveloped one person comes. It is hardwork and ambitions which brings success. It is great to see our people rising.

Keep it up

Sindhu

pjat_007
November 11th, 2004, 10:20 AM
Dear Abhimanyu,

Congratulations!!
Wish you very very successes in your professional career. I really appreciate your nobel idea about pay back to society. My friend Vinod ( From Hariyana) and me ( from Rajasthan) already thought about such idea. we are already started financial help for students. We paid GRE exam fee for 3 students in this year. We are encouraging more JAT students for JOB or STUDY in USA. We are PhD students here at University of Arkansas USA.

Congratulations again.

P Jat

Thanks & regards

Abhimanyu

sonu1
December 4th, 2004, 02:39 AM
Thats great, please enlighten me how to network in USA, as to get good jobs here one needs to have contacts.

thanks

Thanks & regards

Abhimanyu

vikrambhambhu
December 16th, 2004, 04:46 PM
Mr Abhimanyu ;
It gave me immense pleasure to know that you've made it to morgan stanley- A dream company for people studing in world's most preffered institutes.
Since you belong to one of the most backward place of India so your success story must be very interesting and inspiring.So its my sincere request to you to post your success story on this platform so that it becomes igniting spark for the potential fuel ie; young brains of our country.
I know that its really difficult to spare time for this from your busy schedule but still your effort may produce several other abhimanyus.

Enjoy your success

-Vikram Bhambhu