PDA

View Full Version : CBSE BOARD X -Preperation

akverma
November 19th, 2004, 12:09 PM
Hello to all,

Though i am new to this site, but proud to be from a Jat family. General perception about Jats may be what ever. But now as everyone have notised that this community is progressing. Though by population or number we may not be on the top but if any one consider the progress then it is remarkable.

Other communities doen't recognize this because we are spreaded through out and generally we never recognize or show the word our core group and group size from one junction. I may be wrong but this is my feeling.

If I talk about myself- then for me motivating factor way " That I have to prove others wrong that "Jats don't have brain in their mind but somewhere else" or "Jat tare sar pai khat". Because of that I have Completed B.Tech (Mechanical) as well as M.Tech (Industrial Engineering)

All this was general.

If any one is preparing for CBSE X Boards exams and what some help related to mathematics, then i will be happy to help you .

sumnendu
November 20th, 2004, 11:11 AM
Dear Verma Ji,

You said right. Jat Community is progressing but the aim to achieve is far enough. All people in jat community should come ahead and join hand for helping those who want help. Thus every one would be able to progress. Our Jat community really needs the person like you who come out for help everyone.

Wish you all the best..

Sumnendu

Sub-editor.. Monthly Jat Magazine

'Maharaja Surajmal Times'

email: surajmal_times@yahoo.com