PDA

View Full Version : Any Jat family living in WASHINGTON DC

amanpoonia
November 30th, 2004, 04:02 PM
hi
i wanna know if there is any jat family living in Washington DC or more precisely in Merrylands. hopefully will found some of our own people.
thanz
Aman

raj2rif
November 30th, 2004, 06:21 PM
Dear Aman,

There are a whole lot of Jat families living around Washington D.C. There are some students as well.

North American Jat Charity is organizing their 10th anniversary function on 11 December 2004 at Edison, NJ, about 200 miles from D.C. There will be about 200 members of the community attending it. It will be a nice idea to attend that function but you need to call Mr. Dev Dabas as the seats are limited. There is no entry fee for this function. The function is strictly for our community members. There will be a professional entertainment program by some trupe from India followed by Dinner. You can email me or contact me and I shall give you the address of Mr. Dev Dabas. Alternatively you can find information about any one on the website www.anywho.com

Kindly do let me know if you need any futher help.

hi
i wanna know if there is any jat family living in Washington DC or more precisely in Merrylands. hopefully will found some of our own people.
thanz
Aman