PDA

View Full Version : for technical education

sanjay_dhaka
October 13th, 2004, 11:12 AM
Bhaio,
I am working in All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi. so, if any Jat want any information regarding B.Tech., M.Tech., MCA, MBA, B. Pharma, M.Pharma or any other technical education. i welcome that person.

poonam
October 13th, 2004, 11:21 AM
appreciative move!!
thanx.

sandeepbalyan
October 13th, 2004, 02:06 PM
This is very good of you sanjay bhai
Keep it up.

Best regards

sandeep balyan

alkesh
October 13th, 2004, 11:31 PM
Sanjay,

These degrees are offered by various Universities in India and your department AICTE controls the syllabus and course content for these programs. Am I correct? Please let me know what kind of help you can offer which could be helpful for the students? Thanks for coming forward and offering this help to our community.

sanjay_dhaka
October 14th, 2004, 10:12 AM
chaudhary Sahab,
AICTE is an apex body thruogh MHRD, Govt. of India, constituted in 1987 with an act of Parliament. AICTE approves accords to Minimum 3 years Diplomas, B.Tech. M.Tech. MBA, MCA,B.Pharm, M.Pharm, B.Architecture, B.Fine Arts (under graduate and Post graduate Programmes). for any institution in india that should be approved by the AICTE alongwith the concerned university. AICTE approves courses only not any institution and without the approval of AICTE, any degree is not recognised in central and state governments. Degree without approval of AICTE is fake. if any person is facing some problems to take admission or he/she has any query regarding technical education, i can be helpful for that.

bhupenderkumar
November 5th, 2004, 10:27 AM
This is very good of you & us sanjay bhai
Keep it up.best wishes for happy diwali.

Best regards[COLOR=DarkRed]

sanjay_dhaka
November 5th, 2004, 10:42 AM
Bhupendra Ji,
Many many happy diwali to you with your family. i wish that Diwali bring a lot of joy and happiness for you and your family,

with best compliments,

sandycivil
November 28th, 2004, 08:55 AM
Dear Sanjay,
Its nice to hear that u are there in AICTE . Iam a faculty in NIT Jaipur and presently doing Ph.D in IIT Delhi. I will be in contact with you
Regards
Sandeep

yajuvendra
December 13th, 2004, 10:54 AM
Bhaio,
I am working in All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi. so, if any Jat want any information regarding B.Tech., M.Tech., MCA, MBA, B. Pharma, M.Pharma or any other technical education. i welcome that person.
Dear Sir,
I am a B.E degree holder in mechanical engg. and engaged in teaching job from last four years in meerut.I want to do M.Tech Program for betterment of my carreer.My institute is not sponsoring any body for QIP program.Recently I heard that Chaudhay Charan Singh university has started M.Tech Program through distance education,i want to inquire whether this course is duly recognised by AICTE or not.Is it a waste of time and money to join such courses?

coolguy
December 13th, 2004, 12:26 PM
this is a good move to help our people having query about their degree, validity etc............
hope similarly others will be coming forward to help the needy ones.........

sanjay_dhaka
December 13th, 2004, 02:07 PM
Yajuvendra ji,

any M.Tech. programme through distance education is not approved by AICTE. so, according to me this programme is not beneficial for you.

amar0974
December 13th, 2004, 04:22 PM
Dhaka Sahab ye jo AMIETE (Associate Member of Institute of Electronics & Telecommunication Engineers) Dwara de gaye B.E. B.Tech ke Degree AICTE se Approved hai kaya

yajuvendra
December 14th, 2004, 01:52 PM
Thank You Dhaka Ji for your advice.

sanjay_dhaka
December 15th, 2004, 10:16 AM
Amardeep ji,

AMIETE is not approved by AICTE. although, this is an statutory body under Govt. of India.

dr.vinod
December 16th, 2004, 06:54 PM
Bhaio,
Dear Sanjay,
Thanks!
I am Dr. Vinod Kumar Shanwal, B.Ed from Rohtak (MDU), M.Ed from KUK and Ph.D from Jamia, currently working as Research Associate Fellow of ICMR, New Delhi, persuing my work at the Institute of Human Behaviour & Allied Sciences (IHBAS), Delhi.
I have recently won P.B. Buckshey Award for best paper presentation. My field is emotional intelligence. I have been working on this topic for the last four years. You will be happy to read that I had started my career as LDC then Jr. Steno, Sr. Steno and side by side upgrading my education. Till started as Research Associateship I was PA to the Medical Suptd. at IHBAS. Now, my department has granted my extra ordinary leave and only getting stipend from ICMR.
Would you like to help me on two issues :
1. I have been received an invitation for a lecture at Amerstradum, Holland, I am interested and this is very good opportunity for me. But I have to arrange for travelling and lodging. It is very difficult for me to manage. In this regard you can suggest any govt. agency from where I can get help.
2. I have received another invitation from Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli, Tamilnadu for another lecture. Here also I have to make my own arrangement for stay, registeration fee and travelling cost.

Please treat it urgent.
regards,
Dr. Vinod Kumar Shanwal
dr_vinodshanwal@yahoo.co.in
91-11-22478815 (R)
91-11-22113395 (O)

malik
December 19th, 2004, 03:11 PM
Bhaio,

Dear Sanjay
My son graduated as BE (Computer science & Engineering) from maulana Azad National Institute of Technology Bhopal MP in 2003.
When he came over to South Africa as we are residing here for last 20 years, his qualification is not recognised to register with Engineering association of South Africa as they had no way to evaluate his digree or the institution, so they asked him to face an interview where different professors would ask you questions from first year to final year as per the syllabus in South africa, which is a very crude way to evaluate some body's qualification .
Do you as working with the association, have any information about the stander of education of this institution and what is the standing of the institution as a whole in India.
Thanks
Dr Malik KPS

dr.vinod
December 19th, 2004, 04:21 PM
Bhaio,
Dear Choudhary sahab,
very good............keep it up.
vinod

sanjay_dhaka
December 20th, 2004, 10:37 AM
Sh. Malik ji,
we receive a lot of letters from Newzealand qualifications authority, canada, USA and some other countries regarding the equivalence of degrees/diplomas and recognition of degrees/diplomas for those persons who migrated to foreign after studied in india. we send reply of that quiries. AICTE is an statutory body and recognised at international level but it may be that in South Aftica there is a other provision to evaluate degree. if you want any recognition of this degree (BE in Comp. Science & Engineering) then send a letter to AICTE (Advisor- QA Bureau, 4th floor,East Tower, NBCC Building, Bhism Pitamah Marg, Pragati Vihar, New Delhi -3) and we will send a reply to you

thanks