PDA

View Full Version : Here is a request to all of you.

mukeshkumar007
December 24th, 2004, 06:21 PM
Dear All,

At my district there is a web competition will be held at 5 Feb 2005. In this web competition 15 topics have included. My topic on which we will make web site that is “terrorism “ in special reference to India. We are six members in our team.
We will make a “guest views” page in our website in which we will post others views (article) about terrorism. So I am requesting to all of you that if any one is interested to write an article then he can male me. (With a passport size photo if possible)
It will be the matter of happy to me if any one among you can send me an article on this topic.
my email address:- mukesh_kumar323@yahoo.com

thanks a lot.

dr.vinod
December 25th, 2004, 06:33 PM
Dear All,

At my district there is a web competition will be held at 5 Feb 2005. In this web competition 15 topics have included. My topic on which we will make web site that is “terrorism “ in special reference to India. We are six members in our team.
We will make a “guest views” page in our website in which we will post others views (article) about terrorism. So I am requesting to all of you that if any one is interested to write an article then he can male me. (With a passport size photo if possible)
It will be the matter of happy to me if any one among you can send me an article on this topic.
my email address:- mukesh_kumar323@yahoo.com

thanks a lot.
Dear Mukesh,
Good to hear from you, kindly provide some information on the following
No. of words, language, level(for which standard means age and education
level of readers).
Keep it up.....
with best wishes,
Vinod

mukeshkumar007
December 26th, 2004, 02:35 PM
Dear Vinodji
thankyou for shouwing interest to write an article on this topic.
article should be completed in 300 to 600 hundred word in English language.
reader level = all citizen will be invited for this competition so you should write your article using simple and understandable word.

thanks.

devdahiya
December 26th, 2004, 03:25 PM
my dear vinod,
Find enclosed an artical on the subject of your choice.wish you all the best and happiness.

terrorism is a menace which is spreading like cancer in our society.No part of this planet is free from it and its repercussions are proving too costly and damaging for the civilization.india thus is no exception.we arethe victims of both internal and state sponsered terrorism.in sixties it was north-east,in eighties it was punjab and after that j&k.It is the state sponsered terrorism which has wounded our people badly and has almost cut off the people of J&kfrom the main stream.
Different religions and sects have become the most dangerous aspects of the present day terrorism. Religiously motivated terrorists called fanatics are commiting henious crimes and perpetrating communal violence and hatred in the state. Though punjab is a history but j&k
is bleeding profusely. After 1988 terrorism in Kashmir has increased manifold.
Thousands of innocent people have been killed and lakhs of them have fled the state.Many deadly outfits are involved in j&k in behest of pakistan ,who
trains & funds the militants for the crime againts humanity. Terrorism is challenging territorial integrity, legitimacy & governance of our country.
Thousands of our brave soldiers have laid down their lives while fighting
terrorism in j&k, people have suffered endlessly , murder ,mutilation, kidnapping , arson and extortion are the regular feature.
It has caused social disharmony ,intimidation of civil population & regular conflicts .And the way pakistan is behaving , no end to this is seen in the site. Economical development is suffering, condition of people is becoming pathetic and nation is paying a heavy price. I only hope that good sense prevails across the border and dignity returns to people.

raj2rif
December 26th, 2004, 08:53 PM
Dear Mukesh,

Some of the authors who have written a lots of books on his subject are as under:

J. Bowyer Bell
Edger O'Balance
Ted Bell
Benjamin Natenyahoo.

You can find more if you go to site of Barnes & Noble. Find out the books names and see if they are available in your nearest or college library.

Terrorism is a vast subject even if you narrow down as it relate to India.
What are you trying to prove on your research will depend on what aspect of terrorism you want to expose. One of the interesting topic would be Role of Media in Countering Terrorism, or Evolution of Terrorism or The Low Cost War.
Based on your assumption you can develop the subject and do your research. I could have written some thing on it, but right now I am short of time. I really don't know when will your web site be graded.