PDA

View Full Version : mba in australia??????

sumitpawar
December 26th, 2004, 03:51 PM
hey ppl at australia help me out for admission in MBA in some good university and i have no working experince im a fresh BBA grad so plz help me :confused: :confused:

jatmahersingh
January 5th, 2005, 02:49 PM
Hello Sumit, I am in melbourne from almost two years. Try to do something else tha M.B.A in Australia. This is my personel advice because it's really hard to get residency in the basis of M.B.A I will be happy if u need any other advice.
Thanks Naveen Malik

deepakdahiya
January 18th, 2005, 01:44 PM
hi sumit
i read your mail. have u given any entrance exam yet like MAT, CAT, or any specific college exam like FMS, Symbosis etc. i am also doing MBA from MERI, janakpuri, delhi through MAT. so first answer some question to u

1. are u able to clear entrance exam.... means having good mathametical background
2. or want to make preparation for that...by joining institute like career launcher, times, etc
3. whats ur budget... normally pvt institute charge as a whole 2.5 or 3.5 lakh
4. want to do it in delhi or can go out side also
there are many other question which u should think before filling any specific form.

...... u can get the information about all colleges in MAT, CAT buletine
and u have to decide ur self by contacting all the colleges which u prefer by telephone, personally.
presently all entrance exams are over and if u still want to MBA in the same year than u have to go for payment seat .
so decide it coolly and mail me for any other doubt

deepakdahiya
January 19th, 2005, 01:30 PM
hii sumit

u must refer to the link and also visit "www.imsindia.com" for further doubts
i think it is useful for u if u want to do MBA from india

or

for to know more about business schools just click to the link

http://www.imsindia.com/intrac/student/bschools/prominent_bschools.php3

p_hooda
July 9th, 2005, 09:44 PM
hello sumit
well if you doing MBA(finance) then you get the residency in australia.
In my knoweldge UTS and UNSW sydney, RMIT melbourn are good universities for MBA. you find the list of australian university in this link (http://www.australian-universities.com/list/). Best of luck for future.
bye
pardeep hooda

gaganjat
July 10th, 2005, 11:41 AM
Sumit,consider MPA and you dont even need to have an accounting background.
If there are any confusions about courses or visa problems let me know at
global_jat@yahoo.com.au