PDA

View Full Version : delhi jats meet

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

sumitpawar
December 26th, 2004, 04:06 PM
hey jatland junta at delhi i was thinking we all are livng very close to each other in delhi, gurgoan , noida etc so i was thinking to have a meet where all we jatland member of delhi and NCR will come and expand our network and hormony among us so ppl lets decide to have a meet in the first week of coming year bolo bhaiyo ? kab milna hai????????????????????

dineshmalik
December 27th, 2004, 04:14 PM
Dear Sumit,

You are right. There should be a get together. So lets urge the Jats living nearby (IN & AROUND DELHI) to come on to meet any day convinient to all friends.

TO ALL JAT BROTHERS,

Let also urge all the jat brothers to organize such meet atleast once in a month or quarter in their local area, to make a bigger platform where we can come together, share our feelings & do something for the uplift of our community.

uday
December 27th, 2004, 10:14 PM
Dear Team,

Well appreciated move....

Why not within 1st week of Jan itself..

Who is taking initiative to host ? ( definitely with Collaboration)

We are ready to contribute...

Venue could be Gurgaon - Noida- Delhi .. which ever expedient location... No Issue....

Awating some +ve answers....from "POSITIVE & PROGRESSIVE JAT MINDS ONLY"......

dineshmalik
December 28th, 2004, 03:19 PM
Dear dahiya saab,

Well, I welcome your opinion. The get together can be hosted anywhere & definitely it will be a collaborative one. But we need to spread this news to all of pur Jatlanders as well as our other friends who are not a member of this site. Only this move can be possible.

so, lets urge all our jat Brothers to come forward & meet.

sunildahiya
December 28th, 2004, 03:31 PM
Aree young brothers aage aao mauka hath se mat jane do new year calibration.New year pe ek naya kaam kar hi dalte hain kyon bhayon.......................................

amitsangwan
December 28th, 2004, 03:42 PM
Great Idea
Make It Practical

sumitpawar
December 29th, 2004, 06:23 PM
so thanx ppl for showing great enthu for meet and spreading our communities hormony among us so lets first decide the date i think 9th of jan sunday would be fine for meeting and we ppl can meet at CP or south delhi ????? wat u ppl think abt it bolo yaar :D :D :D :D

deepakdahiya
December 29th, 2004, 11:33 PM
its a great idea to interact with each other and this also helps us to know each other better.its better to make it on sunday(any date).
pls make it a reality and not only a dream.
i am in delhi and what can i do (as per plan),please tell me.

:)

omveersingh
January 1st, 2005, 02:01 PM
To All of My Jat Friends

A Big hello to every one. i am really very :) happy to see this that jat's having their presence on net. :confused: i was looking for the resources for Jat on net since a long time but i am unable to allocate then. than one of my very senior told me about this site. :) i am very happy to see the site and its layout and contents.
I also want to publish and share information about Jats and i always wish that our Jat family always Grow, Grow and Grow.

We all know that there are Jat's and Jat's from Border to Field

By and Wish You All a :cool: Big and New Happy New Year

amitsangwan
January 1st, 2005, 02:13 PM
Happy New Year to Jat Family
I suggest, give gap for at least 15 to 20 days,. So that all JatLand members can know about Delhi Jats Meet.
So, Try to manage meet either on 23rd Jan or on 30th Jan 2005 (Sunday - Holiday).
Further suggestions welcome.

sachinroyal_jat
January 2nd, 2005, 11:11 AM
RAM RAM ji,
Dahiya saab,
great idea of delhi jats meet this is good thing to combined the indivisual power, i am present on the service.sunday is best for meet (any sunday) so tell me kab milna hai.
please tell me what can i do any work for me as per plan.

dineshmalik
January 3rd, 2005, 10:47 AM
Happy New Year to All JAT BANDHU,

I fully agree that this meet should be organized after a gap of 15-20 days. I beleive, 30th jan. will be most suitable. Now I propose the action plan as:

1. First of all select the Venue.

- In my opinion it should be a hall or party lawn. It can be anywhere in Gurgaon (Sohna Raod). Mehrauli Gurgaon Road, GT Karnal Road

2. Someone of us should come at front.

- He may be anyone but definitely he should have sufficient of time as the he will be the key person to organize all the things as everybody know that to organize the very first meet is going to take a lot of time.

3. We will have to come upfront by flashing our contact nos. as we can contact each & every itnterested as & when required

- My Cell No. - 9868376807

4. Last but not the least, ARAANGEMENT OF MONEY. Everyone will have to contribute as per his capacity. But to arrive at that point, we should be aware that how much this meet is going to cost?

- Hence I would request all of my brothers to start working on firts three points & come with their action plan.

If any suggestion, please share it.

sumitpawar
January 3rd, 2005, 04:10 PM
[QUOTE=dineshmalik]
I fully agree that this meet should be organized after a gap of 15-20 days. I beleive, 30th jan. will be most suitable. Now I propose the action plan as:

1. First of all select the Venue.

- In my opinion it should be a hall or party lawn. It can be anywhere in Gurgaon (Sohna Raod). Mehrauli Gurgaon Road, GT Karnal Road

brother if u select the gurgoan as hte venue than ppl who live in the noida , sonipat or east delhi wud be having problem to be there so we sud slect the centeral location for everyone's convenience :) :) so i think C.P wud be the best and the central location for all :D :D

sumitpawar
January 3rd, 2005, 04:16 PM
4. Last but not the least, ARAANGEMENT OF MONEY. Everyone will have to contribute as per his capacity. But to arrive at that point, we should be aware that how much this meet is going to cost?

buddy i dont think so tht we have to collect money for the meet bcoz we can pay bill tht time dividng equally to everyone so NO NEED TO COLLECT MONEY :p :p

deepakdahiya
January 4th, 2005, 04:59 PM
there are only few people who know about this jat meet (only the

people who read the thread) and first of all the job is to let the other

people know about this meet. so it (DELHI JAT MEET) should be

flashed on the front page of the jatland.com or a seprate mail should

be sent to all the member.
so its my request to the administrator to flash it on the front page,

so that people come forward and contribute their efforts to make it a

great success.

rajendersingh
January 7th, 2005, 04:26 PM
dear all,
a few of you might be aware that such a meeting was organised in gurgaon in dec2003. its nice to know that a few of us are ready to meet again.there is absolutly no problem in meeing in gurgaon.i am ready to do the needful in this regard.so just decide the date .we can meet in huda gymkhana club sec. 29 near signature tower. i am looking farward for greater participation.

sumitpawar
January 7th, 2005, 06:17 PM
mr rajender thats really nice of you tht u are really interested and i will thanx to junta for there g8 enthu in the meet but bcoz of others convenience we have to make it to the centeral location somewhere here in delhi bcoz gurgoan wud be far fpr the ppl frm sonipat other parts so plz decide somewhere in delhi only :)

dineshmalik
January 13th, 2005, 09:43 AM
I regret to say that there is a very little response from the Jatlanders.

We have urged that all the Brothers living in and around Delhi to meet so that we can meet each & everyone in person & share our views to uplift our community. We had requested the administarors of this site to make this page available on to the front page of the site so that more members become aware of this meet but all in vain.

I made arequest too that the person who are really interestes in this meet should come up at front & make this meet a reality.

Here, I wish to state that this meet is not going to be concentrated in Delhi only but will be extended to all the Jatlanders & Jat brothers in due course of time. But we have to start it from some point. So once again I request all the Jat Brothers to make it a reality.

Thanks

Dinesh Malik

deepakdahiya
January 14th, 2005, 12:29 PM
Earlier i also show my interest to make delhi jat meet a great success but it the response from the all jat land members are not sufficient. so this time communicate it to all the other members by sending mail or by flashing "Delhi Jat Meet" on the front page of Jat land.i also send mail to the administrator and also request to all the other members to do efforts to make it a reality.

sachinroyal_jat
January 21st, 2005, 10:20 AM
hello jat brothers
i suggest that some of us come on front, arranged every thing and decided date of meating then call indivisualy every member for meating.
now i am avaliable for every work
so tell me what can i do.
Sachin Royal

sumitpawar
January 21st, 2005, 02:24 PM
hey sachin thanx for the cordination and showing ur humble interest :) :) in the meet me and dinesh malik and some other ppl are working on it offline and i really hope this meet will happen very soon and u just mail me ur number we will contact you :) :)

dr.vinod
January 23rd, 2005, 08:57 PM
hey sachin thanx for the cordination and showing ur humble interest :) :) in the meet me and dinesh malik and some other ppl are working on it offline and i really hope this meet will happen very soon and u just mail me ur number we will contact you :) :)
Hi Friends.......
Please inform me too...for the meeting.........I am regularily attending the meeting at Surajmal Park ...........
will you pls. intimate me .........at 22478815 or just leave the message.....I will also be keep in touch with you.
All the very best ......
Vinod

sachinroyal_jat
January 24th, 2005, 01:30 PM
RAM RAM brothers
my no is 9312363168
and i also trying with my best, calling to jat brothers through phone
and take idea about meeting .
sachin royal

pradeeprana
January 24th, 2005, 03:46 PM
hi friends,
i m also interested in the same.anything from side feel free to contact me.
thanx
pradeep

kantasingh
January 25th, 2005, 09:35 AM
Dear Folks,

I would be interested in attending the local Jat meet. I just have one request to make-please dont keep it on 25-26 Feb.Also do let me know if I can do anything in terms of logistics.
Looking forward to seeing you all.
kanta

sumitpawar
January 26th, 2005, 05:07 PM
hi friends to make this meet happen me and dinesh malik are working on it we will very soon make u ppl inform abt the meet and if u have any further queries than feel free to ask me or dinesh here are our numbers
sumit pawar:- 9810985407
dinesh malik:-9868376807

and ppl tell ur frnd at jatland abvt the meet and make it a reality :) :)
regards
sumit pawar

sumitpawar
January 29th, 2005, 07:36 PM
frnds now plz help me in deciding the place for the meet whether it should be in delhi aur u ppl can travel to gurgoan and also where to meet i means any good place to meet :) :)

cooljat
January 31st, 2005, 05:53 AM
bhai lgon,
count me in as well,
it's my pleasure to tell u that i already have made a lotta jat friends in Delhi n Gurgaon, courtsy goes to Jatland, thanks for that.

Plz! do inform as well by mail, PM, phone any medium n I'll be more then happy to meet new Jats..

do buzz me on 0141-2393392

rock on,
Jit
jit.mehta@gmail.com

sachinroyal_jat
February 3rd, 2005, 09:53 AM
hello everybody
sumit bhai
i think India Gate or any park or any School is right place for meeting

uday
February 3rd, 2005, 02:14 PM
Good Idea.. !!

hello everybody
sumit bhai
i think India Gate or any park or any School is right place for meeting

amar0974
February 3rd, 2005, 05:17 PM
Mana Bhey bulaeyo Bhai ar Merey Laayak sewa batadeyo.

sumitpawar
February 4th, 2005, 07:48 PM
brothers i will talk to MR rajinder ji and few more ppl and i will let u know the venue andf the date of the meet and hope we all would be having great time there :)

sumitpawar
February 12th, 2005, 05:49 PM
:) :) good news frnds the meet is happening on the 27 feb sunday :) :) i request all the member and all the jat bhai plz make it a real happening and also the place of meet i will let you know by monday so now all set for the meet amd also let me know who all are coming to meet plz give me a call or post you reply on the forum plz thanks

gaganrana
February 13th, 2005, 01:43 AM
Hey to all of Jatlanders....

So the venue could be castle or tomb( not actually) opposite to tuglakabad fort, new delhi. I've been there once, its a good party place (only in day) ..... good grass, clean place and free. Its really good place....or do you have better options.....!!!!!!!!1

dr.vinod
February 16th, 2005, 11:05 AM
Dear Friends,
As discussed with other colleageus, I have tried to findout details with leaders who usually organize Jat Sabha in Surajmal Park.....but in my opinion they are political people....so we should keep away from them.....rest... our friends are doing their level best for making this meet successful. I have two ideas for this meet......one don't go by numbers.....first meet should be on.....whether numbers are less.. doesn't matter......Mr. Sanjeev Dhaka, is also agreed with this proposal.
2. We should start our confirmation by putting our name with telephone numbers preferably mobile numbers.....so that anybody can make contacts easily.

I confirm my participation for the meeting.
S.No. Name Phone numbers
1. Dr. Vinod K. Shanwal 9871294553

Other friends may like to keep update this list, and finally it would better in record keeping....
Vinod

suniljakhar
February 16th, 2005, 08:25 PM
Hello Jat Brothers,

i m keenly interestin in meetin all JAT Bhai..though never attended such a meein earlier, well it w'lll b grt if Jatland Administrator drops some mail if any such effort gets realized....i really appreciate such an effort...kindly let me no wat can i do from my side to contribute to this event..

Definitely Gurgoan is most feasible Place that i find to gather for, but if it's India Gate or any other place, then also it's not to worry, i w'll definitely come with my other Jat friends !!

J- Just
A- As
T- Tiger.

sushil_dhaka
February 17th, 2005, 10:16 AM
Jat Bhaeo,
Namaskar,
i am fully agreed to Dr. Vinod, we should send our confirmation on jatland. i am coming in this meeting on 27 feb. in gurgaon with my two friends.
1. Sanjeev Dhaka, Mob. No. 9818122113
2. Sh. Yogendra Jawla
as i discussed to Mr. Sumit Panwar i am sending these two names

thanking you

pradeeprana
February 17th, 2005, 12:33 PM
folks,
i m coming too.no enthusiasm in jatland for this.
reach me:+91-98180-89180.
thanks
pradeep

kantasingh
February 17th, 2005, 12:54 PM
Friends, Count me in.
I can be reached on 9811301315.
Please do let me know the time.

sumitpawar
February 17th, 2005, 01:00 PM
hey frnds count me toooooooo :D :D
my number is 9810985407 :)

gaganrana
February 17th, 2005, 01:14 PM
Count me as well:

Gagan Rana
Cell: 9811668903

So how about the place of meet???????
In Gurgoan, where in Gurgoan?

cooljat
February 17th, 2005, 01:33 PM
jats,
count me in as well,
i'm coming....just lemme know the exact date, time n place n i'll be there!
buzz me on 0141-2393392
i'll be more then happy to meet new jat ppl!

rock on,
Jit

sumitpawar
February 22nd, 2005, 02:26 PM
hi all :)

ajayverma1973
February 22nd, 2005, 05:40 PM
Hi friends,

Plz let me know exact time and place of delhi jat meet.

Regards.

sushil_dhaka
February 24th, 2005, 05:48 PM
Bhaio,
as discussed earlier that meeting is being held on 27. 02. 05 but the place of meeting is not decided yet. i request to organisers of the meeting that please tell us the place of meeting becuase two days is still remain.

thanking you

sanjeev dhaka

dr.vinod
February 24th, 2005, 06:06 PM
Bhaio,
as discussed earlier that meeting is being held on 27. 02. 05 but the place of meeting is not decided yet. i request to organisers of the meeting that please tell us the place of meeting becuase two days is still remain.

thanking you

sanjeev dhaka
Dear Friends,
Will you please let me know the venue and time for the meeting. In my opinion, we should have fianlized it immediately, as most of our colleagues who belongs to nearby areas of Delhi and whose office is closed on Sat-Sun will have to visit their hometowns too. So, we will have to finalize it by tomorrow afternoon.
Awaiting to seeing you on Sunday.
with regards,
vinod

dr.vinod
February 25th, 2005, 09:14 PM
Dear Sanjeev ji,
Thanks for informing me about postponement of meeting.....I am going to Tiruchirappalli for presenting a paper in an International Conference on 1st March and will be back by 10th March.....If the dates are in between then I will not be able to join the meeting......my best wishes are with you. If you people fix up after 10th March, I will definitely join.
with regards & best wishes
vinod

sumitpawar
February 26th, 2005, 04:41 PM
hello frnds well its really sorry to say that just bcoz of the venue we posponed our meet meet is posponedand the second reason was that i was not getting the positive response from your side except some of the ppl who contacted me but please let me know who really are interested bcoz meeting just for the sake of meet is not our motive . so i request u all who can come plz post there reply . :)

mit
February 26th, 2005, 06:14 PM
listen friend dont worry about who is comming or who is not, start gathering people from local region and keep on communicating with every one and see very soon u will find responses any way i will come to jat meet but put it somewhere in july, coz i will be comming to india in july and we will sit together, and try to workout how to connect and group all the jats wish u luck and keep it up not only me but so many other i will bring to the forum so dont give it up cheers.
jai jat

dr.vinod
February 27th, 2005, 06:18 PM
hello frnds well its really sorry to say that just bcoz of the venue we posponed our meet meet is posponedand the second reason was that i was not getting the positive response from your side except some of the ppl who contacted me but please let me know who really are interested bcoz meeting just for the sake of meet is not our motive . so i request u all who can come plz post there reply . :)
Dear Sumitji,
Pls. don't go by numbers........if 10-15 members confirmed their participation then go ahead, the number would definitely be increased in the next meeting. As I saw from this site many people around 15-20 consented for participation. Till know we have telephone numbers of many people....so now it is more easy to contact each other. Don't worry about it. This is not the only the responsibilty of a single member, this is a collective work. But atleast one or two people have to just coordinate it. Right now without knowing the date time and venue, it is difficult to confirm......will you please mention the date, time and venue first. When the things would be fixed then only we could reach on any conclusion. I do fully agree that our motive is not only for a meet but without meet motives cann't be persumed.
I appreciate your efforts, you did lot of efforts for holding the meeting.....don't worry....
Fix another date.......
with best wishes,
Vinod

deepakdahiya
March 7th, 2005, 06:16 PM
pawar bhai koi kaam ho to jaror batana....
or jo bhi date final ho hame bata dena and we will be there...

mera cell no : 9818640932 hai koi kaam ho to jaror moka dena..

great effort by you....

stokas
March 7th, 2005, 07:57 PM
My dear members,
Till now, I didn't knew about this meeting. I was just browsing and saw this thread by chance.
When everybody is so committed then what's the fuss. I know only one thing,
"Just do it".
I have noted all the tel. and mob. nos. from this thread, of people who have agreed.
I will make an ACTION PLAN within 2-3 days.
Just for a start, why not keep this meet on HOLI (it's saturday), in the evening?
Keep on watching this thread on a regular basis.
All the members, please wait for a phone call from my side within next 2-3 days.
If some more interested, please put your no. here or call my no. 9810045433
Please don't sit idle, if you want to make it a success!

Thanks a lot to everyone!
Shailendra Tokas

stokas
March 7th, 2005, 08:19 PM
dear all,
a few of you might be aware that such a meeting was organised in gurgaon in dec2003. its nice to know that a few of us are ready to meet again.there is absolutly no problem in meeing in gurgaon.i am ready to do the needful in this regard.so just decide the date .we can meet in huda gymkhana club sec. 29 near signature tower. i am looking farward for greater participation.

Dear Rajender Ji,

If you think this venue would be good, than why not proceed with the same.
Or you have any further comment?

Please reply early.

Thanks!

stokas
March 7th, 2005, 08:25 PM

Dear Sumit and Dinesh,

The MEET may have postponed, but don't mind, as you both must have worked hard for this MEET to conceptualize.

Let's move forward!

Tell me, what sort of plans you have made for this MEET to happen. Maybe, we can work better after joining hands.

Reply soon.

Thanks for the initiation.

sushil_dhaka
March 9th, 2005, 09:25 AM
shailendra ji

thanks for take interest in community activities. go ahead, we are with you,

yours

sanjeev dhaka

stokas
March 9th, 2005, 11:22 PM
Dear Sushil,

Thank You.

Please update everybody about this development.

Thanks!!!!

dr.vinod
March 10th, 2005, 05:12 PM
Dear Sushil,

Thank You.

Please update everybody about this development.

Thanks!!!!

Dear Tokesji,
Good work! Keep it up.
Vinod

rajendersingh
March 10th, 2005, 09:59 PM
dear all,
i am really not very comfortable in expressing my views here after seeing the response on the topic.reason being very simple....jats do not have place in delhi to meet.... i am sad and shocked....agreed,if we were to organise a meeting in white house in u s a ,there would have been some difficulty.. but if not in side the building, they could easily make
themself
comfortable in front of the building......its really shocking that we really have no place in delhi to meet.

i just want to know which is the place where we can't meet in delhi....have a heart...do not degrade the kuom......we are not that helpless with our kuom that we do not have place to sit and share our views....do not forget that our ancestors captured delhi inspite of all odds.... i feel there is no odd against us as of now....and where do we stand today?

i will be out of town till 20march and do let me know when we have to meet? kindly leave rest to me.

stokas
March 11th, 2005, 12:14 AM
dear all,
i am really not very comfortable in expressing my views here after seeing the response on the topic.reason being very simple....jats do not have place in delhi to meet.... i am sad and shocked....agreed,if we were to organise a meeting in white house in u s a ,there would have been some difficulty.. but if not in side the building, they could easily make
themself
comfortable in front of the building......its really shocking that we really have no place in delhi to meet.

i just want to know which is the place where we can't meet in delhi....have a heart...do not degrade the kuom......we are not that helpless with our kuom that we do not have place to sit and share our views....do not forget that our ancestors captured delhi inspite of all odds.... i feel there is no odd against us as of now....and where do we stand today?

i will be out of town till 20march and do let me know when we have to meet? kindly leave rest to me.

Dear Rajender Ji,

We are definitely going to meet and it could definitely be in Delhi itself.
I have thought of the MEET on 'Dhulendi' evening. But are all comfortable with this date?
Just, please everybody let me know! (those who are interested and there may be few of them).
Rest, we all can manage afterwards!

Thanks to Rajender Ji and all.

Shailendra Tokas

-If you pity rogues, you are no great friend to an honest man.

stokas
March 11th, 2005, 12:16 AM
Dear Tokesji,
Good work! Keep it up.
Vinod

Thanks Dr. saahab,

We are going to meet soon!!!!

Shailendra Tokas

sushil_dhaka
March 11th, 2005, 09:17 AM
Tokas Ji

on Dulhendi's evening, we will be in our village. if meet will be at sunday's evening then we (outsiders of Delhi) can participate in this.

stokas
March 11th, 2005, 06:57 PM
Tokas Ji

on Dulhendi's evening, we will be in our village. if meet will be at sunday's evening then we (outsiders of Delhi) can participate in this.

OK Sushil Ji, It's taken into account.

Thanks!

gaganrana
March 12th, 2005, 05:07 PM
Hey to all of Jatlanders....As i mentioned earlier..about the venue , the venue could be fort opposite to tuglakabad fort, new delhi. I've been there once, its a good party place (only in day) ..... good grass, clean place and free. Its really good place....or do you have better options.....!!!!!!!!

Cell: 9811668903

stokas
March 12th, 2005, 07:21 PM
Meeting schedule

Dear Members,

The MEET is going to be held on Sunday, 27/03/05 at 11 in the morning at India Gate lawns in Delhi. Everyone, who is interested, should be there without delay. The meeting point will be near India Gate itself.
Please note the following nos.
Shailendra Tokas- 9810045433
Sumit Pawar- 9810985407
Please make a call or reply in this thread, about the confirmations.
We may be 5 or 50, but we will meet.

Thanks!

Shailendra Tokas

gaganrana
March 13th, 2005, 05:38 PM
Hi Shailendra, please count me for the meet.
I'll be there at 11 am Sharp. My phone number is : 9811668903 :cool:

Meeting schedule

Dear Members,

The MEET is going to be held on Sunday, 27/03/05 at 11 in the morning at India Gate lawns in Delhi. Everyone, who is interested, should be there without delay. The meeting point will be near India Gate itself.
Please not the following nos.
Shailendra Tokas- 9810045433
Sumit Pawar- 9810985407
Please make a call or reply in this thread, about the confirmations.
We may be 5 or 50, but we will meet.

Thanks!

Shailendra Tokas

stokas
March 13th, 2005, 06:53 PM
OK Gagan, counted.

Confirmations:

1. Shailendra Tokas
2. Sumit Pawar
3. Gagan Rana

Waiting for more........................!

Thanks

Shailendra

sushil_dhaka
March 14th, 2005, 08:53 AM
Bhaio,

Ram Ram,

i will come in this meet on 27. 03. 05 at 11.00 A.M.

yours Sanjeev Dhaka

sushil_dhaka
March 14th, 2005, 09:03 AM
Bhaio,

Ram Ram,

i will come in this meet on 27. 03. 05 at 11.00 A.M.

yours Sanjeev Dhaka

dr.vinod
March 14th, 2005, 12:43 PM
Dear Colleagues,
First of all, I would like to thank Mr. Tokes for having been finalized the date, venue etc. for the meet. I would definitely join the meet.
My number is 9871294553.
Goodluck
Vinod

praveen_india
March 14th, 2005, 03:08 PM
Tokas ji

I am reading this thread since last one month and found some errors.

Since Dec. many members of Jatland are trying to join a meeting somewheir in Delhi and hence it is finalised at India Gate. It is a good news but I am seing that something is missing.

Could anyone guess what is it?

If I am right it is "AGENDA".

What is the aim of meeting everyone?

The most imortant thing is what is the end of this kind of meet?

Will it repeat the history again? (Dont let it happen again: the aimless previous meet)

Sorry for the criticising the topic but it is essential for the happy "THE END" of meet.

stokas
March 15th, 2005, 06:02 PM
Tokas ji

I am reading this thread since last one month and found some errors.

Since Dec. many members of Jatland are trying to join a meeting somewheir in Delhi and hence it is finalised at India Gate. It is a good news but I am seing that something is missing.

Could anyone guess what is it?

If I am right it is "AGENDA".

What is the aim of meeting everyone?

The most imortant thing is what is the end of this kind of meet?

Will it repeat the history again? (Dont let it happen again: the aimless previous meet)

Sorry for the criticising the topic but it is essential for the happy "THE END" of meet.

Dear Praveen,

Thanks for your comments and why have you put 'Sorry' here? Honest criticism is always welcome. You are raising a good question.

Actually, I have joined Jatland in February itself and don't know much about any previous meeting of any kind.
When I read this thread and came to know that our fellow members are trying to assemble in Delhi but it couldn't happen, I thought it right, to move ahead with the concept.
Regarding the 'Agenda', honestly speaking, I also don't know, but when we meet, we all can create some kind of it. I just thought to let the MEET happen. Rest can be taken care of after that.
Meeting personally and talking our minds could create wonders. And 'agenda', 'purpose', 'target' and anything like that, could be decided within the meeting itself. First, let us meet.

Dear brother, I don't know what happened previously, but don't think 'End of meet' and only keep in mind that this should happen more often and all for a good purpose. Once started on a good note, it can happen on a regular basis. Only the thing is 'support'.
If you have something in mind, please speak it up or take my personal invitation to join the MEET and put yourself in the right context up there.

Something more to say or ask? Come on!!! You're on the right path.

Thanks,

Shailendra

stokas
March 15th, 2005, 06:07 PM
OK Gagan, counted.

Confirmations:

1. Shailendra Tokas
2. Sumit Pawar
3. Gagan Rana

Waiting for more........................!

Thanks

Shailendra

Updated confirmations:

1. Shailendra Tokas
2. Sumit Pawar
3. Gagan Rana
4. Sushil S. Dhaka
5. Dr. Vinod K. Shanwal

Awaiting more................!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks,

Shailendra Tokas

praveen_india
March 16th, 2005, 02:55 PM
Add Me

PRAVEEN

stokas
March 16th, 2005, 05:08 PM
Thanks Praveen!!

Confirmations for the MEET:

1. Shailendra Tokas
2. Sumit Pawar
3. Gagan Rana
4. Sushil S. Dhaka
5. Dr. Vinod K. Shanwal
6. Praveen

Any more................!!!!!!!!!!

The Delhi jaats meet will be on 27/03/05 at 11 am near India Gate, New Delhi.

Thanks,

Shailendra Tokas

praveen_india
March 17th, 2005, 10:58 AM
Hey!

Wheir are you all?
Come and join the meet.
We all are waitinig for you.
It is reply no 75 and atleast 30% should come. :confused:

stokas
March 17th, 2005, 11:18 AM
Thanks Praveen!!

Confirmations for the MEET:

1. Shailendra Tokas
2. Sumit Pawar
3. Gagan Rana
4. Sushil S. Dhaka
5. Dr. Vinod K. Shanwal
6. Praveen

Any more................!!!!!!!!!!

The Delhi jaats meet will be on 27/03/05 at 11 am near India Gate, New Delhi.

Thanks,

Shailendra Tokas

Good Praveen!!!

Update:

1. Shailendra Tokas
2. Sumit Pawar
3. Gagan Rana
4. Sushil S. Dhaka
5. Dr. Vinod K. Shanwal
6. Praveen
7. Maj. Kulwant

Keep on adding till 26/03/05..........the meeting is on 27/03/05 morning.

Thanks to all,

Tokas

dr.vinod
March 17th, 2005, 06:32 PM
I do fully agree with Praveenji. Tokasji is very prompt in making list of participants. Really he is doing very good work.
vinod

stokas
March 17th, 2005, 07:41 PM
I do fully agree with Praveenji. Tokasji is very prompt in making list of participants. Really he is doing very good work.
vinod

Dear Dr. Vinod,

Thanks for the compliments, but it's you all fellow members, who are encouraging me.
This meet could be a success only when all the desired members join hands & work in tandem and ready to participate wholeheartedly.
I think, initially, I can give the starting agenda for this meet:
"We can and we will make a difference"

Thanks to one and all!!!!

Tokas

rajeshrathee
March 18th, 2005, 07:57 AM
also add me
rajesh

stokas
March 19th, 2005, 12:45 AM
also add me
rajesh

Thanks Rajesh,

And the list goes on............!

Update:

1. Shailendra Tokas
2. Sumit Pawar
3. Gagan Rana
4. Sushil S. Dhaka
5. Dr. Vinod K. Shanwal
6. Praveen
7. Maj. Kulwant
8. Rajesh kr. Rathee

Thanks to all dear members,

Shailendra

rajeshrathee
March 19th, 2005, 09:04 AM
add me
rajesh

stokas
March 20th, 2005, 12:22 AM
add me
rajesh

Dear Rajesh,

You are already added in the list, please see the updated list.

Thanks,

Shailendra

deepakdahiya
March 22nd, 2005, 02:43 PM
deepak dahiya

P:H :- 9818640932

thanks for making it a reality

stokas
March 22nd, 2005, 07:58 PM
Thanks Rajesh,

And the list goes on............!

Update:

1. Shailendra Tokas
2. Sumit Pawar
3. Gagan Rana
4. Sushil S. Dhaka
5. Dr. Vinod K. Shanwal
6. Praveen
7. Maj. Kulwant
8. Rajesh kr. Rathee

Thanks to all dear members,

Shailendra

Good and thanks Deepak bhaai,

Confirmations:

1. Shailendra Tokas
2. Sumit Pawar
3. Gagan Rana
4. Sushil S. Dhaka
5. Dr. Vinod K. Shanwal
6. Praveen
7. Maj. Kulwant
8. Rajesh kr. Rathee
9. Deepak Dahiya
10. Pradeep
11. Kanta Singh
12. Sachin Royal

Still some more could be added................!

The DJM is on Sunday, 27/03/05 near India Gate, New Delhi at 11 am.
Do come all!!!!

Thanks dear Jatlanders,
Shailendra

sachinroyal_jat
March 22nd, 2005, 08:03 PM
i am glad to know that delhi jat meet making in reality
i will be there at right time with my two friends

pradeeprana
March 24th, 2005, 12:14 PM
HI,
i m coming on sunday 27th at india gate lawns.
thanx
always
pradeep

stokas
March 25th, 2005, 11:25 AM
HI,
i m coming on sunday 27th at india gate lawns.
thanx
always
pradeep

Thanks Pradeep!

Confirmations: Mobile Nos.

1. Shailendra Tokas 9810045433
2. Sumit Pawar 9810985407
3. Gagan Rana 9811668903
4. Sushil S. Dhaka 9818122113
5. Dr. Vinod K. Shanwal 9871294553
6. Praveen
7. Maj. Kulwant
8. Rajesh kr. Rathee 9810723787
9. Deepak Dahiya 9818640932
10. Pradeep 9818089180
11. Kanta Singh 9811301315
12. Sachin Royal 9312363168

The Delhi Jats Meet is on Sunday, 27/03/05 near India Gate, New Delhi at 11 am. Please, all the interested members be there at appropriate time.
This thread was started by Sumit Pawar with the help of Dinesh Malik and cheers to both of them for the initiative.

Thanks and a happy HOLI to all dear Jatlanders,

Shailendra

amitsangwan
March 25th, 2005, 11:45 AM
Wish a Happy Holi & Successful Delhi JAT Meet
I have strong desire to attained this meet, but I can't make it possible
I wish all JatLand Members Happy Holi & request them to attained this meet & make it a successful start for we JATs

stokas
March 25th, 2005, 11:49 PM
Wish a Happy Holi & Successful Delhi JAT Meet
I have strong desire to attained this meet, but I can't make it possible
I wish all JatLand Members Happy Holi & request them to attained this meet & make it a successful start for we JATs

Dear Amit,

Thanks a lot for your interest and appreciation, but it all was started by Sumit Pawar and Dinesh Malik and all the credit should go to them.

I am still waiting some kind of response from Sh. Rajender Singh Ji, as he was very much interested in the meet; but we haven't heard anything from him and I didn't have any tel. no. also.

This is a collective effort and everybody should contribute for this meet.

I hope this meet be a success. There are no personal intentions, but all should surely think for the community, thats it!!!

Thanks to one and all. Enjoy Holi and let's meet the next day.

Shailendra

stokas
March 27th, 2005, 07:32 PM
Thanks to......
All the fellow members who attended and those who were very much interested in the DJM.

Attending members:

1. Dr. Vinod K. Shanwal
2. Uday Dahiya
3. Sushil Dhaka
4. Maj. Kulwant
5. Shailendra Tokas
6. Pradeep Rana
7. Praveen (with one of his friend)
8. Deepak Dahiya
9. Sumit Pawar (the host :p ; very young in age)

Interested members, but could not attend:

1. Kanta Singh
2. Sachin Royal
3. Gagan Rana
4. Rajesh kr. Rathee
5. Dinesh Malik
6. Amit Sangwan

The meet was held at India Gate lawns and everyone was happy with the venue (initially, I was sceptical about it, but all's well that ends well!).
Although, some members were late; but I highly appreciate their sincerety to attend the meet.
Dr. Shanwal, Sh. Uday Dahiya and Sh. Sushil Dhaka are very eager to help the younger generation in any kind of support, that anyone needs. Everyone was ready to provide a helping hand to our community.
It can be said a successful meet in many ways; let the attending members speak it themselves.
I will try to put the photographs of this meet in the near future.

Thanks to all fellow members, this may be just a beginning..............!!

Thanks once again,

Shailendra

sumitpawar
March 27th, 2005, 08:02 PM
hi frnds :)

at last the meet did happen and it happen really well even more than the expectations and the credit goes to Tokas ji who really did well arrangments all alone :)

also i want to thanks all the members who attended the meet bcoz without the presence of all of them meet can not happen . :)

I think it was an starting for all of us and hope to attend this kinda meets again :)

Tokas Ji samose bahut ache the kahan ke the??? :D :D

sushil_dhaka
March 28th, 2005, 09:50 AM
Bhaio,
Ram Ram,

.....and meeting was held on 27. 03. 05. that was a great event indeed and i have good memories after this meeting. members participated in the meeting mainly Dr. Vinodji, Maj. Kulwantji, Sh. Tokasji(organiser of the meeting with great enthusiasm, he came with his one follower), Sumit Panwarji (a very energetic young), Deepak Dahiyaji (have a keen desire to welfare of our community), pradeep Ranaji(a very social person and working for our community), Udai Dahiyaji (working for welfare of our community) Praveen Panwarji (working through NGO for our community) and so on.the points, which raised in the meeting is the requirement of us in the present scenerio. opinion of Maj. Kulwant that one chapter should be on site as a Delhi Jat Meet is good and it should be implemented so that we may discuss some issues on a plateform.

it was a good experience for me. I enjoy the whole meeting (it was a meeting with joy) and i would like to say thanks to Sh. Tokas ji for a fine arrangement and provide us a well discipline system.

in last i would like to say that i am always ready to serve myself for community.

thanking you,

yours
sanjeev singh Dhaka

dr.vinod
March 28th, 2005, 12:07 PM
Dear Colleagues,
As my colleagues (Sh. Tokesji & Sh. Dhakaji) already shared few words about the meet, so I don't want to repeat.... The meeting was really....really very healthy, enthusiastic and fruitful.
I must thank Sh.Tokesh Sahab & Dear Sumit for making this event possible....the arrangement was really very nice.....everything was in order and well planned.
I am one of the lucky members, who enjoyed this meeting.
Vinod

kantasingh
March 28th, 2005, 12:44 PM
Dear All,

Very sorry for not being there even though I confirmed. Loss is entirely mine. Please keep me informed of any such event in the future. It is heart-warmming to know that people are willing to do so much for others.
I apologise again.
kanta

deepakdahiya
March 28th, 2005, 02:43 PM
First of all thanks to Tokas ji and Sumit Pawar who make this meet a reality with great success. :)

Also thanks to all the members who attended the meet and give their valuable time to meet. Dhaka ji and Udai Dahiya ji to out of Delhi they per bhi time per aa gaye and this is the idea of Dahiya ji to make the next meet as " DELHI JAT PARIWAR MEET ". ;)

All the arrengements are above expectation and all this goes to Mr. Tokas.

Tokas ji aap ne to itna khila diya ki raat ko kana khanay ke jarurat hi nahi padi
;)
its a great experience to attend " Delhi Jat Meet " and share views on important topics with experience peoples. :)

All this provide a platform to young jat bhai to know abt all the people who are in the position to help them.

As i m very thankful to Dhaka ji who assured me to help in my summer training, thnks to Pradeep Rana ji who provide me more information abt Scholarship available for needed jat people and also thnk to Praveen ji who are doing lots of activity for jat community like starting a site "YUVAINDIA.COM" and many more like great Dahiya ji who already helped many jat bhi just by selecting a really needed jat bhai and do whtever he can do for him... and same by Maj. Kulwant and Dr Vinod K. Shanwal in some other way but all this is REALLY A GREAT AND SINCERE EFFORT FOR JAT COMMUNITY by all of them.
I salute there sincere effort and effort of all those people engaged in similar activity.

after all thanks to every body.

Jai Mata Di

sushil_dhaka
March 30th, 2005, 09:24 AM
sumit,
where is the photographs of DJM. pls. attach those photograph on site.

deepak now your photo match to you.

sanjeev dhaka

stokas
April 1st, 2005, 07:18 PM
Dear all members,

I have tried a couple of times to upload the photographs of the DJM, but unable to do so. I think the site may have technical problems. The size of each photograph is more than 400 kbps and I think this site doesn't support such a size to upload. If someone can help regarding this, then please welcome.

Moreover, to Sumit; samose acchhey the to next time aur jyaada kha lena, lekin kahaan se aaye? let it be a secret.....! :p

Dr. saahab, please come forward and guide us to implement some of the points discussed in the meeting, as you and dhaka ji are much more experienced than most of us.

Thanks to all the members for all the support they provided in the meet and let's think of the next meet on a much bigger platform.

Thanks ,

Shailendra

dr.vinod
April 2nd, 2005, 08:13 PM
Dear Tokasji,
Thanks for the compliment. Actually, I am not very experienced but I am always ready for the implementation for the points, which we have discussed. You are absolutely correct, in loading the photo, I think size is the main problem. Jat to akela hi bhari hota hai aur is photo mai to bahut jat hai, so miskil to hogi hi.
Tokasji, I will speak with Deepakji over phone and will let you know the progress.
with regards,
vinod

stokas
April 3rd, 2005, 11:47 PM
Thanks Dr. Vinod,

LOL!! (photographs mein to bahut saare jaat hain)

Ab iss DJM ki kamaan aap badon ke haath mein hain, hum to sevagaar hain; jaisa aap log kahengey, waisa karengey.

Our seniors, please come forward and make this DJM dream a much bigger success.

Moreover, I am trying to find the solution for uploading the photos.

Thanks,

Shailendra

sushil_dhaka
April 4th, 2005, 10:07 AM
Tokasji,

count me as your younger brother. i am your follower, give me order to do something. as i said earlier, i want to live like a joint family in delhi.
as i think you are a good organiser (have a equal level to Rajendra Ji in Gurgaon). so, Meri taraf se to aap hi mudd(sarpanch) ho.

yours

sanjeev singh dhaka
Dear Tokasji,
I do agree with Mr. Dhakaji.....during personal discussion I found you more approprite leader rather than Mr. Dhakaji and me, we are confident with you. We all can work for the betterment of this site and for this meet. In team work, anybody can do any job, whereas One or two members can act as team leaders. Yesterday, Deepakji spoke with me....he is very bright and emthusiastic young man....he can start the group within a day or two....and intimate all the members, who were present in the meeting through their email ids.
Rest we welcome ideas from the site and discuss their views. ffor implimentation we all are ready and I advice you to be our team leader....in the next meeting we can also prepare a panel of few members for leadership, rest members will follow them in implimentations.
with regards,
vinod

dr.vinod
April 4th, 2005, 06:07 PM
Dear Colleagues,
Our dear Deepakji has started the Yahoogroup, as discussed in the meeting at India Gate. Kindly join this group.....for further information....kindly contact to our younger friend (Deepak Dahiya)....
with regards
Vinod

stokas
April 6th, 2005, 10:44 PM
Dear Dr. Vinod,

Deepak has indeed done the work given to him and I have uploaded the photographs of the DJM-I held at India Gate. But I think, one has to log-in to see these. Deepak have to change the settings to let everyone view these photographs.

Dear Dhaka Ji, I am always ready to serve my community in whatever way I can. Ofcourse, these kind of things can't be achieved without group efforts and I am thankful to all the members for providing a helping hand and joining on a single platform.
And Dhaka Ji, please don't equal me with Sh. Rajender Ji, as he is much senior to me. I think more people should come forward to join the next meet, so that something more workable could be achieved. I want something practical out of this meet.

To view the photos:
http://photos.groups.yahoo.com/group/delhi_jat_meet/lst

Thanks to dear Jatlanders,

Shailendra

deepakdahiya
April 7th, 2005, 02:43 PM
tokas sir thanks for posting these photographs and as per ur advice i have created a dummy ID and it will help all those who want to see the photos

so

...any one who is not a member of DELHI_JAT_MEET Group and also don't

have yahoo ID can use this ID to see photos of 1st delhi jat meet.

ID : great_jats

Pass : abc123

plz go to the
1. open yahoo front page
2. click to groups ( on left side column of screen )
3. enter the given ID and Password
4. click to Delhi_Jat_meet (on top left side of ur screen)
5. click to photo ( given in various options on left side column)
6. click to DJM - 1 india gate folder

and if u want to join this group...pls send ur e-mail to (any one)
airforceagra@yahoo.com
shailitokas@yahoo.com
dr_vinodshanwal@yahoo.co.in

or just follow these steps

1. open yahoo front page
2. click to groups ( on left side column of screen )
3. search Delhi_Jat_Meet
4. click on Delhi_Jat_Meet group and further click on Join this
group.
5. and follow the instructions

and after approval by the Moderators u r able to access to all features.

*****Jai Mata Di*****

deepakdahiya
April 7th, 2005, 04:15 PM
friends somebody has changed the password of

great_jats

to heat590dine355

but now its again changed to

abc123

so use this id to see photos

and if again anybody changed this id then plz use second procedure to view photos.

i think someone is there who is not a JAT and who is also jealous of jat community....tabhi to ek password kya open kar diya...usnay to aapnay

saray hathkanday isse par apnadiye ......kya kare bechara....bhai tawla sa aaday te bhaj ja nate....ten-nay bera hoga ke jat ghaney bhunde mar marakare... waise password to pher de diya hai agar badalna he to badal de...kyoke tu aur kuch to kar he nahi sakta bhai....

*****Jai Mata Di*****

sumitpawar
April 7th, 2005, 04:53 PM
Hi Deepak plz dont give the password on the forum plz msg to all the respective members other wise anyone would go and change the password of the group plz edit ur post also delete the password and id also .

thanks

Sumit Pawar

deepakdahiya
April 7th, 2005, 05:02 PM
don't worry sumit bhai is ID se koye kuch change nahi kar sakta because he don't have much rights...so pahlay ye batao aap abhi tak kahaan ho group me kyo nahi register kiya....waiting for u in group..

*****Jai Mata Di*****

stokas
April 8th, 2005, 11:00 AM
Very nice Deepak!

To all dear Jatland members:

To view the photographs of first DJM held at India Gate.......

ID: great_jats
Password: abc123

This ID and password is for everyone to view the photographs, so please don't try to change the password.

Thank you,

Shailendra

sumitsehrawat
April 8th, 2005, 01:15 PM
Hi,

I am from Mahipalpur, Delhi but presently working in Bangalore.

I wanted to know if I could join this group so that I, if/when in Delhi, am able to attend the forthcoming meetings.

Please let me know.

Regards,
Sumit

dr.vinod
April 8th, 2005, 08:12 PM
Dear
In my opinion you can join this group. What do you think friends?

With regards,
Vinod

dr.vinod
April 8th, 2005, 08:18 PM
Very nice Deepak!

To all dear Jatland members:

To view the photographs of first DJM held at India Gate.......

ID: great_jats
Password: abc123

This ID and password is for everyone to view the photographs, so please don't try to change the password.

Thank you,

Shailendra
Dear Tokasji,
We must appreciate Deepak for good work, he done. Secondly, Photographs are also very good like your samosas & sweets.
Vinod

sumitpawar
April 8th, 2005, 08:43 PM
sure brother y not ??

we all are brothers and I would like welcome you frm behalf of DJM group ur most welcome sumit bhai :)

and any point of time you need any help regarding DJM group u can freely contact me or Tokas ji

sumitsehrawat
April 9th, 2005, 02:06 PM
Thanks a lot for adding me to the DJM group.

Hoping to read from you.

Regards,
Sumit

stokas
April 13th, 2005, 08:30 PM
Dear Vinod Ji,

Deepak is actually doing everything wholeheartedly. We do appreciate his good work. Ofcourse, all the jats can join this group.
Dear Sumit Sehrawat, you are welcome here.
Moreover, jab aap log hain photos mein to acchhi nahin hongee kyaa?

Thanks

Shailendra

deepakdahiya
April 30th, 2005, 03:46 PM
...START CONFERMATION...

....................FOR....................

.** II DELHI JAT MEET **.

deepakdahiya
April 30th, 2005, 04:08 PM
so no doubt that members participated earlier needs any conformation......are

1. Dr. Vinod K. Shanwal
2. Uday Dahiya
3. Sanjeev Dhaka
4. Maj. Kulwant
5. Shailendra Tokas
6. Pradeep Rana
7. Praveen (with one of his friend)
8. Deepak Dahiya
9. Sumit Pawar

and as we decide it is compulsary for them to attend every comming meet...kyu members thek keh raha hu na.........haan....thanks

baki bhaiyo se nevedan he ke aap aapna conformation de...necessary to make the arrangements......

dr.vinod
May 1st, 2005, 07:24 PM
Dear Deepak,
I have already confirmed my participation to Sh. Dhakaji & Sh. Tokesji. I am happy to confirm it one more time. In my opinion other members can also confirm over thead, as most of the members met earlier have confired over phone.
vinod

stokas
May 2nd, 2005, 01:40 PM
Dear Deepak and Dr. Saahab,

It's clear that all the members - who attended the last meet - are going to attend this one also. Some new members have also confirmed for the same.

The date for the meet is 04/06/05 (it's Saturday). The time is 4.30 in the evening.

Only the thing left is about the venue. Although, many of us have confirmed for both the venues we discussed over phones, but let others (say new members) also discuss it at 'DJM II, Can We........!'

Only the thing I want to know is - whether it should be in Delhi itself or the outskirts (NCR) is also fine?

After that we will put the details here and start confirming for the same.

Thanks,

Shailendra

deepakdahiya
May 2nd, 2005, 04:12 PM
shalender ji i have no problem with venue aap jo bhi decide karoge is final for me waise ek bar decide karkethread me dal do or agar kishe bhai ko problem hogi to change kar lege......aap koi do venue decide kar lo ek outer NCR me or ek delhi me or sab member milke ushe final kar dete he.....

*****Jai Mata Di*****

dr.vinod
May 3rd, 2005, 05:27 PM
Dear Tokesji & Deepak,
The date and time is very good, rest depends upon the convenience of other members. In my opinion venue might at Delhi or let us wait for opinions of others.
Vinod

stokas
May 3rd, 2005, 05:59 PM
Dear Vinod Ji

As Deepak is asking for the venue - let me give the option:

The venue could be somewhere near Bahadurgarh. We will have a nights stay there.

There's 1% chance of changing the date.

Members interested, please confirm here - about their participation.

Tokas

sushil_dhaka
May 4th, 2005, 10:02 AM
Tokas ji,

we are waiting for this valueable meeting and ready to go outskirt (NCR) of delhi.

yours

Sanjeev Singh Dhaka

hamendra
May 4th, 2005, 02:22 PM
Sabhee Bhaiyon ko RAM RAM,
Please confirm my participation also.

Thanks,

virmaramjyani
May 5th, 2005, 03:16 AM
Dhakaji Mujhe Bhee Le Chalana..................

stokas
May 5th, 2005, 12:16 PM
Dear Hamendra and Virmaram Ji,

You are welcome to join the Meet.

Dhaaka Saahab, it would indeed be nice to go outskirts and have a stay. In this way, we could interact much thoroughly and extract something concrete from this Meet.
If some 5-7 like minded people can come on a single stage - we can do so much for our community.

Thanks to all interested,

Shailendra

dr.vinod
May 5th, 2005, 01:37 PM
Dear Tokesji,
You have chosen a very good venue.....aam ke aam guthulio ke dam....we will enjoy the meeting and it would be good outing.
Good decision. Kya..kya khilayange....yeh bhi bata dejiye.
vinod

stokas
May 5th, 2005, 01:53 PM
Vinod Ji,

Jaisa aap sab log chahengey.
Aur abhi to iss Sumit se party bhi leni hai :D
Array Sumit bhaai, party ki tyaari kar lee hai ke nahin? ;)

The Meet (DJM II) is as follows:

Date : 04/06/05 (Saturday)
Time : 4.30 PM
Place : Kamdhenu Restaurant, Near Qutub Minar, New Delhi

We already have the following confirmations, others please confirm their participation, as its necessary for the arrangements.

1. Shailendra Tokas
2. Dr. Vinod Kumar
3. Sanjeev Dhaka
4. Sumit Pawar
5. Deepak Dahiya
6. Maj. Kulwant
7. Praveen
8. Naveen Chhillar
9. Satendra Chaudhary
10. Parvinder Singh Saharan
11. Manoj Kulhari
12. Hamendra Kumar
13. Virmaram Jyani

dr.vinod
May 6th, 2005, 10:30 AM
[B][SIZE=7][COLOR=DarkOrange]
[FONT=Tahoma]Dear Friends,
Kindly confirm your participation as soon as possible. Tokesji ke list to abhi bahut chhoti hai aur hame to ese bahut bada karna hai.
Please convey this message to your friends, relatives and other colleagues. Join hands in making this DJM-II a great success.
Goodluck to all.
Vinod[SIZE=4][COLOR=DarkOrange]

pradeeps19
May 6th, 2005, 07:54 PM
Hi Friends,

so when are we meeting,i am visiting delhi from 24th may till 8th june.wish to attend the meeting of all the JATS in n around delhi.

decide asap.

Pradeep.
:) :)

sumitpawar
May 6th, 2005, 09:17 PM
Hi Friends,

so when are we meeting,i am visiting delhi from 24th may till 8th june.wish to attend the meeting of all the JATS in n around delhi.

decide asap.

Pradeep.
:) :)

Sure Pradeep ji

all are jat bhai's are invited for the meet who really wish to attend the meet .

there are no ristrictions for anyone, everyone is equal here .

Tokas Bhaiya no problem for the party :)

my party is due and I am ready to give anytime you want but I think meet is the best time

sab bhaiyon ka muh meetha kar dunga sath mein he :)

vishalsunsunwal
May 9th, 2005, 03:39 PM
Ram Ram

Sab Se

I Am Coming To This Meeting 200 % Very Keen To Meet All U Make It A Big Success Help It Anyway Possible If U Know Any Mediaperson Ask Them To Give A Lit Bit Of Coverage [ Intially A Big Step ] Then Proceed So On & So For Or Do One Thing Meet Area Wise Weekly As South Delhi Can Meet Weekly & Overall Can Meet Thrice A Month Or So As Told By Deepak Dhaiya This Is I Think The Second One Previous Was Just After Holi So Many People Couldn't Turned Up May Be [ Hangover Of Holi Or Ram Jane Kya Baat Thi]

People Make It Really Big Success , Those Who Want My Details Contact Me Soon

Ram Ram

Sab Se

suniljakhar
May 11th, 2005, 12:02 PM
Hello

Plz confirm my coming for the scheduled jat meet...Thankin you !!

achalsingh
May 11th, 2005, 02:18 PM
sir ,pl confirm my presence for the scheduled jat meet at delhi.
Regards
Achal Singh

gaganrana
May 11th, 2005, 05:34 PM
Hi to All Jat bhaiyaon..!

I am surely coming to this meet....this time. :cool: ...!

My Cell number is : 9811668903

sumitpawar
May 11th, 2005, 05:57 PM
Hi to All Jat bhaiyaon..!

I am surely coming to this meet....this time. :cool: ...!

My Cell number is : 9811668903

yes Gagan you should last time u ditched ???

haan so you should be there this time :D

and howz life long time no see :)

stokas
May 11th, 2005, 06:20 PM
Hello everyone,

:) You all are welcome in this Meet. :)

Confirmations - Update:

1. Shailendra Tokas
2. Dr. Vinod Kumar
3. Sanjeev Dhaka
4. Sumit Pawar
5. Deepak Dahiya
6. Maj. Kulwant
7. Praveen
8. Naveen Chhillar
9. Satendra Chaudhary
11. Manoj Kulhari
12. Hamendra Kumar
13. Virmaram Jyani
14. Pradeep
15. Rajesh Kr. Rathee
16. Vishal Singh Sunsunwal
17. Sunil Jakhar
18. Achal Singh
19. Gagan Rana
20. Ajay Verma
21. Raj Kumar Hooda

It's more than three weeks to go for the MEET - a lot more could be added ;)

Thanks to all for this overwhelming response.

Shailendra

deepakdahiya
May 12th, 2005, 09:17 PM
bhaio aap sab conformation to jarur de rahe ho per please remember......nahi aaye to ish bar se fine bhi lagega.....

aap ka kya khayal he members.....

*****Jai Mata Di*****

sumitpawar
May 17th, 2005, 09:37 PM
just a reminder frnds :)

4 th june Delhi Jat Meet :rolleyes:

catch you there :D

gaganrana
May 18th, 2005, 08:52 AM
Kya Sumit....

if you don't know the reason of my absense then its better not use words like
wonderful "ditch". Half knowledge is always bad than NO knowledge.

Ask Mr Tokas about the reason...?

yes Gagan you should last time u ditched ???

haan so you should be there this time :D

and howz life long time no see :)

pradeeprana
May 18th, 2005, 10:35 AM
HI
i m also in for 4THjune.
thanx
pradeep

stokas
May 19th, 2005, 02:25 PM
Dear Sumit,
I talked to Gagan on that day & he was having some personal problems and he also assured me to join the next Meet.

Dear Pradeep Ji, thanks for the confirmation.

Confirmations:

1. Shailendra Tokas
2. Dr. Vinod Kumar
3. Sanjeev Dhaka
4. Sumit Pawar
5. Deepak Dahiya
6. Maj. Kulwant
7. Praveen
8. Naveen Chhillar
9. Satendra Chaudhary
11. Manoj Kulhari
12. Hamendra Kumar
13. Virmaram Jyani
14. Pradeep
15. Rajesh Kr. Rathee
17. Sunil Jakhar
18. Achal Singh
19. Gagan Rana
20. Ajay Verma
21. Raj Kumar Hooda
22. Vinay Siwach
23. Anil Rana
24. Pradeep Rana
25. Sunil Dahiya

About the venue:
At Qutub Minar, when we move towards main Mehrauli - there's a bus stand and just next to the bus stand on right side - there's Kamdhenu Restaurant. Enough parking space in front of this restaurant.

It's still two weeks to go - hope for many more!!

Thanks to all!!

Shailendra

rohit_dhonchak
May 24th, 2005, 10:55 AM
Thats really great that we young genration doing the same as our olders.
We should meet in Delhi or NCR but every jat knows it. It should be our collective effort that each jat should know about the meeting as well as place
Rohit singh

there are only few people who know about this jat meet (only the

people who read the thread) and first of all the job is to let the other

people know about this meet. so it (DELHI JAT MEET) should be

flashed on the front page of the jatland.com or a seprate mail should

be sent to all the member.
so its my request to the administrator to flash it on the front page,

so that people come forward and contribute their efforts to make it a

great success.

nitiz
May 24th, 2005, 10:56 AM
Dear Tokas and all :)

I will be coming for this Meet. I hope by this gesture of mine ,this Nupur or Baljit enigma will get over

Hope it alleviate concern of all members including administarion.

PS: Who will shell my petrol bill from Chandigarh to Delhi :(

Nupur :)

stokas
May 25th, 2005, 11:48 AM
Nupur Ji,

Firstly, it will be highly appreciated - if you come to Delhi and join the Meet. Please don't worry about the petrol bill - it can be borne by me as a gesture :)

Secondly, if you couldn't make it for some reasons - then please give your address. I make frequent visits to Chandigarh, regarding my business. I could come to your home and have a cup of tea with you - whenever I visit next time. This will definitely alleviate the concerns of Jatland members.

Thanks

Dear Rohit Dhonchak, you haven't confirmed about your participation in DJM. Are you going to attend this meet?

Members who want to join but not willing to confirm it here can call any of the nos. below:

Shailendra Tokas - 9810045433
Deepak Dahiya - 9818640932
Sumit Pawar - 9810985407

Or e-mail me at shailitokas@yahoo.com

The second DJM is on 04/06/05 (Saturday), 4.30 in the evening at Kamdhenu Restaurant, Near Qutub Minar, New Delhi.

Come one and all - but please do confirm it somehow - so that we can have a good arrangement.

Thanks

Shailendra

p_singhdelhi
May 26th, 2005, 11:51 AM
hi jat friends

this is parvinder singh saharan and i confirm my participation for the DJM (unless some 11th hour emergency came) as time suits to me , on saturdays my office has half day.

enjoy jats
parvinder

cooljat
May 27th, 2005, 05:20 AM
hi! gentle folks,
ram ram to all!
quite pleazed to know that u ppl r conducting a new dlehi jat meet on 4th of june.....great goin keep it up!
Ppl, postively i'll be there at time since most probably i'll be in Delhi next weekend....so count me in!!!
I've noted all the imp contact no n location address.

one last thing, i can's assure u but i'll be there postively!

but i'll certainly be more then happy to meet fellow gentle JAts!!

lookin forward to meet u all nice jats!

take care,

rock on,
Jit

p_singhdelhi
May 28th, 2005, 11:35 AM
Ram Ram Tokasji
I have just visted the site of jats.com and on that site they have shown a T-shirt with the logo on it , we people at this site also develop a logo which should be different and stylish and represent the spirit of Jat people and print it on the T-shirt and other soveniours, it will give us a new look and we can easily recognise each other even if we have not met previousely.

looking forward for the DJM.

parvinder

stokas
May 28th, 2005, 12:38 PM
Dear Jitender and Parvinder,
Ram-Ram to both of you and are wholeheartedly welcome in this IInd Meet.
Parvinder bhai, your idea for Jatland logo and T-shirt is good but putting this point in the Meet itself would be much better.

Confirmations:

1. Shailendra Tokas
2. Dr. Vinod Kumar
3. Sanjeev Dhaka
4. Sumit Pawar
5. Deepak Dahiya
6. Maj. Kulwant
7. Praveen
8. Naveen Chhillar
9. Satendra Chaudhary
11. Manoj Kulhari
12. Hamendra Kumar
13. Virmaram Jyani
14. Pradeep
15. Rajesh Kr. Rathee
17. Sunil Jakhar
18. Achal Singh
19. Gagan Rana
20. Ajay Verma
21. Raj Kumar Hooda
22. Vinay Siwach
23. Anil Rana
24. Pradeep Rana
25. Sunil Dahiya
26. Nupur
27. Jitender Mehta

Initially, Uday Dahiya Ji was to attend this meet but he may not be able to attend this one for his personal commitments.

p_singhdelhi
May 28th, 2005, 01:24 PM
Tokasji
defenately we will this point in the DJM.
Thanks.

p_singhdelhi
May 28th, 2005, 01:28 PM
bhaio aap sab conformation to jarur de rahe ho per please remember......nahi aaye to ish bar se fine bhi lagega.....

aap ka kya khayal he members.....

*****Jai Mata Di*****
Bhai Dahiyaji
Bat to kitee tod ke sa , pur koi last minute ke emergency ke vajha se bi nhai aa sekta hai , we have consider that thing also.
aap to aa rahai ho then see you there.

parvinder

dr.vinod
May 28th, 2005, 04:03 PM
Dear Tokasji, Deepak & Sumit,
This time response is good but still we need more......to the best of my knowledge our population is about 2 crores. So, friends we should make more efforts for increasing more members.
Join hands for strenthening the unity and harmony..
with warm regards,
vinod

deepakdahiya
May 28th, 2005, 09:25 PM
bhaiyo me abhi Ludhiana me hu or mera new cell No :- 09888435626

haan lekin meet me jaror aa raha hu kyo ke penalty ke baat mene he ke the....to mere pe to jabardast penalty lagege.........

so .........meet me melte he.......

*****Jai Mata Di*****

stokas
May 31st, 2005, 07:33 PM
Ji Dr. Saahab, response is good and still going strong.

Dear friends, the countdown has begun - try to be committed for the Meeting - please spare some time from your busy lives on Saturday.
The timing of the Meet is so flexible that you can come at your own pace and convenience. The time is 4.30 in the evening but don't think about this constraint - as the Meet could go on till 8.30-9.00 pm.
Actually, this timing is for those friends - who haven't seen the Qutub Minar and could be interested in exploring it. But don't delay after 6.30 pm.

Confirmations:

1. Shailendra Tokas
2. Dr. Vinod Kumar
3. Sanjeev Dhaka
4. Sumit Pawar
5. Deepak Dahiya
6. Maj. Kulwant
7. Praveen
8. Naveen Chhillar
9. Satendra Chaudhary
11. Manoj Kulhari
12. Hamendra Kumar
13. Virmaram Jyani
14. Pradeep
15. Rajesh Kr. Rathee
17. Sunil Jakhar
18. Achal Singh
19. Gagan Rana
20. Ajay Verma
21. Raj Kumar Hooda
22. Vinay Siwach
23. Anil Rana
24. Pradeep Rana
25. Sunil Dahiya
26. Nupur pkl
27. Jitender Mehta
28. Rajeev Rathee
29. Yogender Khokar
30. Sukhbir Singh Dhankar

It's on 04/06/05 (Saturday), 4.30 pm at Kamdhenu Restaurant, Near Qutub Minar, New Delhi
When we move towards main Mehrauli from Qutub Minar, there's a bus stand and just next to it is Kamdhenu Restaurant on right hand side - on the main road.

Some more are talking to me personally - but would add their names only after confirmations.

Thanks

dr.vinod
May 31st, 2005, 09:09 PM
Dear Tokasji,
Keep the list expanding ..........upto 10000000000000
regards,
vinod

sushil_dhaka
June 1st, 2005, 09:09 AM
we will be there with some new topics. bhaio we are eagerly waiting for meeting, come and take your seat

thanking you,

yours

sanjeev dhaka

stokas
June 1st, 2005, 02:14 PM
Dear Vinod ji and Dhaka ji,
Response is indeed very good and many members are very eager to provide a helping hand for arrangements and the success of this Meet. Knowing the enthusiasm of our members - one thing is for sure - that this Meet's going to be a great success.
I congratulate and thank all members well in advance for their support - which we are getting from all sides - in some or the other way. It's a very nice feeling.

Confirmations:

1. Shailendra Tokas
2. Dr. Vinod Kumar
3. Sanjeev Dhaka
4. Sumit Pawar
5. Deepak Dahiya
6. Maj. Kulwant
7. Praveen
8. Naveen Chhillar
9. Satendra Chaudhary
11. Manoj Kulhari
12. Hamendra Kumar
13. Virmaram Jyani
14. Pradeep
15. Rajesh Kr. Rathee
17. Sunil Jakhar
18. Achal Singh
19. Gagan Rana
20. Ajay Verma
21. Raj Kumar Hooda
22. Vinay Siwach
23. Anil Rana
24. Pradeep Rana (couldn't attend - as he will be in Mumbai on Saturday)
25. Sunil Dahiya
26. Nupur pkl
27. Jitender Mehta
28. Rajeev Rathee (with Rajesh Rathee)
29. Yogender Khokar ( " " " )
30. Sukhbir Singh Dhankar ( " " " )
31. Dinesh Malik
32. Nirmal Singh (with Dinesh Malik)
33. Dr. Babulal (with Manoj Kulhari)
34. Dr. Kakran ( " " " )
35. Kanta Singh

Dr. Kakran is already involved in community activities but not yet a Jatland member.
Dev Dahiya ji was to attend the Meet - but couldn't make it to Delhi on that day.
Talks are still going on with a couple of members and awaiting for their confirmations.

Thanks

Shailendra

vinodkaliramna
June 1st, 2005, 05:09 PM
So we are heading for 2 meest simultaneously in two cities, Delhi and Bangalore.

I wish I could attend both as I was about to come to Delhi.

Neways .. brothers I will be in Delhi in the third week of June. I would appreciate if I could meet some people.

Also, I will try to post some the pics of Bangalore Meet on the net.. and the link will be updated for everyone here to view.. I would appreciate if some one could take a similar intiative in the Delhi meet. We would likle to see all our Jaat bhai's in action in the meet.

So carry on friends..have a goood time.

Regards
Vinod

sandeep.dahiya
June 1st, 2005, 11:27 PM
shailender ji please confirm my attendance also

stokas
June 2nd, 2005, 06:20 PM
Vinod bhai, thanks for the appreciation and wish you could have also attended this Meet. But may be next time.

Sandeep bhai, you are included at no. 24.

Confirmations:

1. Shailendra Tokas
2. Dr. Vinod Kumar
3. Sanjeev Dhaka
4. Sumit Pawar
5. Deepak Dahiya
6. Maj. Kulwant
7. Praveen
8. Naveen Chhillar
9. Satendra Chaudhary
11. Manoj Kulhari
12. Hamendra Kumar
13. Virmaram Jyani
14. Pradeep
15. Rajesh Kr. Rathee
17. Sunil Jakhar
18. Achal Singh
19. Gagan Rana
20. Ajay Verma
21. Raj Kumar Hooda
22. Vinay Siwach
23. Anil Rana
24. Sandeep Dahiya
25. Sunil Dahiya
26. Nupur pkl
27. Jitender Mehta
31. Dinesh Malik
32. Nirmal Singh
34. Dr. Kakran ( " " " )
35. Kanta Singh

rajeshrathee
June 2nd, 2005, 10:09 PM
add Hemant also with me

sandeep.dahiya
June 3rd, 2005, 12:08 AM
shailender ji please confirm attendance of my one friend. His name is Amit Rathi..

rajeshrathee
June 3rd, 2005, 09:11 AM
Sandeep is he working in Micro clinic?

p_singhdelhi
June 3rd, 2005, 10:41 AM
Shlainderji Date , Time and Venue to confirm hai na . Then see all Jats tomorrow at Khamdehnu Retsorent .

Have nice time
parvinder

stokas
June 3rd, 2005, 11:54 AM
Dear all,
Please note again the date, time and venue of the meet:
Meet is on 04/06/05 - Saturday, 4.30 pm at Kamdhenu Restaurant, Near Qutub Minar, New Delhi
When we move towards main Mehrauli from Qutub Minar, there's a bus stand and just next to it is Kamdhenu Restaurant on right hand side - on the main road. There's enough parking space.
The 4.30 pm timing is for those - who would like to have a sightseeing of Qutub Minar. Otherwise, one can arrive at the venue till 6.30 pm, but a humble request - don't delay after that.

In case of any guidance, please note the nos.

1. Shailendra Tokas - 9810045433
2. Dr. Vinod Kumar - 9871294553
3. Sanjeev Dhaka - 9818640932
4. Sumit Pawar - 9810985407
5. Deepak Dahiya - 9818640932
6. Maj. Kulwant - 9810988005
7. Praveen
8. Naveen Chhillar
9. Satendra Chaudhary
11. Manoj Kulhari - 9868413771
12. Hamendra Kumar
13. Virmaram Jyani
14. Pradeep
15. Rajesh Kr. Rathee - 9810723787
17. Sunil Jakhar
18. Achal Singh
19. Gagan Rana - 9811668903
20. Ajay Verma
21. Raj Kumar Hooda
22. Vinay Siwach
23. Anil Rana
24. Sandeep Dahiya
25. Sunil Dahiya
26. Nupur pkl
27. Jitender Mehta
31. Dinesh Malik - 9811142174
32. Nirmal Singh
34. Dr. Kakran ( " " " )
35. Kanta Singh
36. Hemant (with Rajesh Rathee)
37. Amit Rathi (with Sandeep Dahiya)
38. Aman Tokas (with Shailendra Tokas)
39. Pawan Ruhal (with Ajay Verma)

Thanks to all

Shailendra

sandeep.dahiya
June 3rd, 2005, 07:54 PM
Sandeep is he working in Micro clinic?

no rajesh he is ass. manager in electrobug techonologies.

sunilchhikara
June 3rd, 2005, 10:29 PM
shailender ji please confirm attendance also. sorry for the late confrimation i have just login after 2 3 months. i have some work at after noon and try it to finish before 4.30 pm. but i am conming it is confirmed.

stokas
June 3rd, 2005, 11:34 PM
It's fine dear Sunil, you are welcome.

1. Shailendra Tokas - 9810045433
2. Dr. Vinod Kumar - 9871294553
3. Sanjeev Dhaka - 9818640932
4. Sumit Pawar - 9810985407
5. Deepak Dahiya - 9818640932
6. Maj. Kulwant - 9810988005
7. Praveen
8. Naveen Chhillar
9. Satendra Chaudhary
11. Manoj Kulhari - 9868413771
12. Hamendra Kumar
13. Virmaram Jyani
14. Pradeep
15. Rajesh Kr. Rathee - 9810723787
17. Sunil Jakhar
18. Achal Singh
19. Gagan Rana - 9811668903
20. Ajay Verma
21. Raj Kumar Hooda
22. Vinay Siwach
23. Anil Rana
24. Sandeep Dahiya
25. Sunil Dahiya
26. Nupur pkl
27. Jitender Mehta
31. Dinesh Malik - 9811142174
32. Nirmal Singh
34. Dr. Kakran ( " " " )
35. Kanta Singh
36. Hemant (with Rajesh Rathee)
37. Amit Rathi (with Sandeep Dahiya)
38. Aman Tokas (with Shailendra Tokas)
39. Pawan Ruhal (with Ajay Verma)
40. Sunil Chhikara

cooljat
June 4th, 2005, 10:40 PM
Dear all the organizers of DJM!!
I'm quite dejected to make it clear that I couldn’t join sucha great meet due to some unavoidable reasons……I really missed it n eagerly looking forward to the very next meet. :(

I was indeed quite keen to attend sucha big gathering of nice Jat ppl from various fields but I missed sucha brilliant chance to meet n explore new Jat ppl :(

So I do apologize for not attending the meet I hope u ppl will forgive me well although I did call Maj. Kulwant Singh ji n talked about the same!

Better luck next time…next time I’ll be right there no matter what situations may arise !

Plz! share the experiences of DJM with all of us!

Ram ram to all!

Rock on,
Jit.

gaganrana
June 5th, 2005, 10:16 AM
Look below

gaganrana
June 5th, 2005, 10:20 AM
I hope you guys and respected senior people enjoyed yesterday's meet, but unfortunely i didn't...(just for one reason).....thats why i came out in the middle of meet without informing anybody....

All Jatland.com members were highly educated and affluent people. All of them have fruitful Ideas about JATs and their welfare. Each of them want to do something for jat community. But we were making a mistake of spreading a CASTEISUM (unintentially). If we want to improve our jat community we can do that however we have no right to talk about some other castes.

In first place we should understand that we should not consider some group of people as CASTE, as CASTE and COMMUNITY are VERY BIG AND SENSETIVE words, which are always used for worst and hense should be avoided at any cost. CASTEISUM, COLOR, GEOGRAFICAL REASONS are wrong aspects to compare individuals. We should avoid that in the future.

Agar kuch log kuch galat kar daate hai to KUCH LOG puri COMMUNITY OF GALI DENE LAGTE HAI, which is irrational. Here we should blame INDIVIDUAL not COMMUNITY (read it one more time: we should blame INDIVIDUAL not COMMUNITY).

We know our motives are good for the community however we should avoid casteium at every cost. Bakee, what will be association's modus operandi, future impacts and plans should be decided inteligently.

Else meeting was fruitful.

JAI BHARAT...

mukeshkumar007
June 5th, 2005, 11:56 AM
Bhiya meet kesa reha , jara hame bi batiyega...... kehi khane pine ka saman kam to nahi par gaya tha.... :) :) yaa phir kisne jyada to nahi kha liya tha... :) :)

stokas
June 5th, 2005, 12:26 PM
It's nice to see you speak-up your heart here, dear Gagan - but it could have more impact, if these points could have been raised in the Meet itself. Actually, all the fingers are not same - so, as you know, there were so many members and it's obvious to have different kind of feelings from each member.
We will experience new things - each time we have a gathering - until we (our association) reach at some stable position. You are an honourable member in it and will duly be involved in any kind of modus operandi/plans of the association in future. Thank you very much for your active involvement.

About the Meeting:

Nearly 35 members attended this meet. Name of attending members and photographs will be updated shortly. Involvement of each and every member was very encouraging. Everyone spoke up-to their heart and were very enthusiastic.

Name of the association, name of the members and some objectives were shortlisted and will formally be announced after finalisation.

What I felt 'great' was - the 'strong feelings' and 'dedication' in fellow jat brothers and sisters - to do something for our community & stay united and that's reason enough for us to move forward with the aim of 'Upliftment and Unity of Jats'.

The Meet was 'successful' and 'fruitful' in my opinion!

Let other members speak-up their minds and hearts. Strong opinions are also welcome.

Thanks to all dear members.

Shailendra

malikmca
June 5th, 2005, 12:54 PM
Great going friends.....second meet also seems very sucessful......i wish i would have been there in this meet but i think still it will take little more time required for me to come over there and attend the meet....lekin ek din jaroor aaonga bhai yeh wada hai......

rajeshrathee
June 5th, 2005, 03:22 PM
[QUOTE=gagan_rana][B]I hope you guys and respected senior people enjoyed yesterday's meet, but unfortunely i didn't...(just for one reason).....thats why i came out in the middle of meet without informing anybody....

[COLOR=Navy]Dear Gagan. it is really very nice of you to pour your heart rather then keeping the feeling to your self. Brother the meet was like a new joint family trying to settle down in a new house, GHAR SA BASANA PARTA HAI, but it will take some time for all of us to have faith on each other, to understand each other inner feeling, soon everything will settle down and i am very much agree with TOKAS Ji where he said that it would be more fruitful if u have mentioned it in the meet itself but i appreciate you because some people can express themselves more comfortably in writting, which you have done. Its natural on your part even something might have troubled me also initially in meet but seeing the ULTIMATE AIM AND GOAL of the meet that seems to me as worth less, you are as important a member to all of us as any other one present there.

with regards
rajesh

virmaramjyani
June 5th, 2005, 09:45 PM
it was great occasion for me... i m in hurry so i want to say only THANKS TO ........MR. SUMIT PAWAR ,SHAiLENDRAJI TOKAS AND NITIN DAHIYA..inhi bhaiyon ki badouklat yeh meet ki shuruat hue..
sabhi sammanit members ko RAM RAM
JYANI

nmalik
June 6th, 2005, 09:49 AM
dosto main delhi jat meet mein nahi aa saka....kyonki main thoda busy tha.....

aur maine Phone karke TOKAS bhai sahab ko na aane ki baat bata di thi

p_singhdelhi
June 6th, 2005, 12:57 PM
To all the feriends who are associated or connected with this site and eager to know about the DJM .It was a great meeting and credit goes to Shalinderji and Sumit the persons behind the meet.
It was great in other sence as we have as Shalinderji has mentioned reached some conclusion and outcome of the meet will shortly be in existence.
Once again thanks to all the members who were present there.

sumitpawar
June 6th, 2005, 09:59 PM
hello to all my frnds and elders

I would say this meet was the second milestone in the journey :)

and I want to say one thing to all member bhai that not single person can make any meet happen who all make it happen is all the members who were there at the meet . I really want to thank you all bcoz we all made it big hit

and the credit goes to Tokas ji bcoz he organise everything there and yet he never accepts the credit for it :)

sushil_dhaka
June 7th, 2005, 04:18 PM
the second Delhi Jat Meeting has been successful completed and I think result is good. we are going in a right direction. the new members are welcomed. some members are really enthusiastic and helpful, which want to do something for the community. the meeting was organised by the efforts of Sh. Shailendraji Tokas. i think he is a good convener and a very social person in our delhi jat meet.
photos and name list will be attached later by sumit panwar.
but i am watching that the reaction of the meeting participants is not coming on website. pls. come and write something.

thanking you,

Sanjeev Singh Dhaka

khokhar
June 7th, 2005, 04:46 PM
It was a great meeting but only one thing was irritating that some people (a particular group) were trying to project one particular member as a leader who was new to all of us, taking away the credit from the actual workers like sumeet and shailender ji. If the person is really so dashing then first he should take our confidence and prove himself. we just cant handover our efforts to anyone else. everything else was very best, we enjoyed the company of fellow brothers.

These type of meeting is going to be very crucial and importanat to all of us now the time has come to show our combined efforts.

I propose that the nothing should be done in haste. It was a beautiful gathering and excellent arrangement by the organisers.

rajeshrathee
June 7th, 2005, 05:32 PM
but i am watching that the reaction of the meeting participants is not coming on website. pls. come and write something.

thanking you,

Sanjeev Singh Dhaka

I doubt that all the members present in meet are the regular members of this site

dr.vinod
June 7th, 2005, 08:36 PM
Respected Seniors & Dear Colleagues,
It was really a very grand meeting in comparison to other meetings. People from various background expressed their ideas....really very interesting.....
We must thank Sh. Tokesji, Deepak and Sumit for their efforts. We must thanks other members for giving their valuable time and efforts for the meeting.
I wish this process be continued for ever.
regards,
vinod

sandeepbalyan
June 8th, 2005, 10:24 AM
Dear All,

Congrats on Success of meet.

God Bless

Regards
Sandeep Baliyan

kantasingh
June 8th, 2005, 02:50 PM
Dear Friends,

I would like to convey my sincere thanks to Mr Tokas and Sumit for taking the responsibility to organise the meet. It was a good opportunity for me to meet all those who were present. I was not part of the discussion that took place before I reached but I am sure we are moving in the right direction. At this stage, we should not expect too much in terms of results but it is very important to agree on certain issues- being apolitical is just one of those issues.

Looking forward to seeing you again.
kanta

deepakdahiya
June 8th, 2005, 09:29 PM
1st of all sorry for posting this thread late...
the meet was really great both in view of participation and enthusiasm of members all r ready to help the community ......

And thistime again the arrangement made by tokas ji and Maj. kulwant ji is great..
kuch member confermation dene ke baad bhi meet me nahi aaye.....may be due to some prob. ....chalo koi baat nahi see u in next meet...which will also be a great success as II meet..

to jo bhai yahoo group ke member banne wale the unko kya hua......jaldi member banjao....kyoke meet ke photo jaldi he site pe load hone wale he....

just follow these steps :

1st open yahoo front page and click on the GROUP in the left middle corner
and now type delhi_jat_meet in the search box...
aab delhi_jat_meet par click karke joiun the group kar lo .......so simple

*****Jai Mata Di*****

sumitpawar
June 8th, 2005, 11:19 PM
The list of the members who attented the meet

1. Parvinder S Saharan

2. Dinesh Malik

3. S K Kaakran

4. Manoj Kulhari

5. Achal Singh

6. Maj Kulwant Singh

7. Dr Vinod Shanwal

8. Ajay Nain

9. Sunil Jakhar

10. Sandeep Dahiya

11. Aman Tokas

12. Sunil Chikara

13. Ajay Verma

14. Pawan

15. Gagan Rana

16. Balraj Singh

17. Yogendra Singh Rathi

18. Vijay Khokhar

19. Rajiv Malik

20. V Ram Jyani

21. Rajesh kr Rathee

22. Yogendra Khokhar

23. Kuldeep Singh

24. Deepak Dahiya

25. Nirmal Singh

26. Ompal Singh Malik

27. Sanjeev Dhaka

28. Kanta Singh

29. Shailender Tokas

30. G S Thakran

+ 5-6 more guests

and meee too :)

see u all again

stokas
June 9th, 2005, 01:24 PM
Thank you Sumit for the list.

Thanks to Sandeep Malik, Sandeep Balyan, Jitendra and all the attending members. Narender Malik was also keen to join the Meet - but could not attend due to his personal commitments.

Mukesh bhai, khane ki nahi - khane walon ki kami pad gaee :) :)

As, Rajesh Rathee said - we will have to have faith among each other and understand each other's feelings - it's very important (I think we all have already started this initial achievement).

Kanta ji is right that at this stage, we should not expect too much in terms of results and be apolitical.

Khokar bhai - point taken - nothing will be done in haste. Thanks.

We indeed are going in a right direction. Atleast, we have sorted out the path - which is very important in any kind of journey!!

Though, the photographs of DJM II are not too good in terms of sharpness - due to some camera problem - but atleast we have some kind of record.

The following is the best option to view these - without any problem of logging in:

http://spaces.msn.com/members/walkman1

Thanks to all.

p_singhdelhi
June 9th, 2005, 05:41 PM
Shailendraji though photos r not sharp enough to recognise each individual but i can recognise the whole group as a " GLOBAL JAT WELFARE ASSOCIATION " isn't true.

Jabardast Jats

ajayverma1973
June 9th, 2005, 07:35 PM
Thank you Sumit for the list.

Thanks to Sandeep Malik, Sandeep Balyan, Jitendra and all the attending members. Narender Malik was also keen to join the Meet - but could not attend due to his personal commitments.

Mukesh bhai, khane ki nahi - khane walon ki kami pad gaee :) :)

As, Rajesh Rathee said - we will have to have faith among each other and understand each other's feelings - it's very important (I think we all have already started this initial achievement).

Kanta ji is right that at this stage, we should not expect too much in terms of results and be apolitical.

Khokar bhai - point taken - nothing will be done in haste. Thanks.

We indeed are going in a right direction. Atleast, we have sorted out the path - which is very important in any kind of journey!!

Though, the photographs of DJM II are not too good in terms of sharpness - due to some camera problem - but atleast we have some kind of record.

The following is the best option to view these - without any problem of logging in:

http://spaces.msn.com/members/walkman1

Thanks to all.

Tokasji, You are 100% right that we have sorted out the path of upliftment of our society and we can make changes as we have so many dedicated, educated, determined, experienced, young and dynamic members. I would like to say HUM HONGE KAMYAB EK DIN, MAN MEIN HAI VISHWAS, POORA HAI VISHWAS, HUM HONGE KAMYAB EK DIN.

Thanks,

Ajay Verma

mukeshkumar007
June 9th, 2005, 08:08 PM

Mukesh bhai, khane ki nahi - khane walon ki kami pad gaee :)

Lakin Shilendra Bhiya kitna acha hota agar khana kam parh jata :) kyoki aise meet ka enjoy hi kuch alag hota hai...... :)
ek baar maie jab senior maie study karta tha to kehi ghumne gaye the..... weha par khana banane ka saman satha maie lekar gaye the.... lakin kuch to banate waqt kharab ho gaya and kuch baki bacha wo monkey and dogs kha gaye (kyoki hum khana bana ke baad mountain par ghoomne chale gaye the).

ab pocket maie budget bi itna hi tha ki wapas bus se ghar aa sake....isliye food purchase bi nahi kar paye...... :) ab ham maie si kuch to pure din hi bhooke mare and kuch weha par ek mandir tha uspaie chadaya huwa parsaad chori karke kha gaye................ :D :D Last maie jab uss poojari ko pata chala to hame bhoot galiya deeeeee... :D :D

and wo visit mujhe aaj bi yaad ate hi hasi ane lag jate hai......

by the way II Delhi Jat Meet ki photo dek kar bhoot acha laga....

dineshmalik
June 10th, 2005, 03:46 PM
Hi to all Brothers & Sisters,

I am sorry to quote so late, even on Jatland. I am very delighted to see the efforts of Shri Shalendra ji, Major Saab, Deepak, Sumit, Dr. Vinod Ji, Dhaka ji. When this thread was posted by Sumit & I seconded his opinion, I thought of the same response which I experienced in the DJM - II. Really the credit goes to all the JAT Landers & true efforts of my Big Brothers Shri Shalendra ji, Major Saab, Dr. Vinod Ji, Dhaka ji & my yonger brothers Deepak & Sumit.

We discussed some points in the meet & they were meaningful. Every member gave their precious view & the same have been noted down.

I can just say one thing that these points are not going only to be noted but the action will be taken as I beleive that

ACTIONS SPEAKES LOUDER THAN WORDS.

Again I will say that this is going to happen only when we take the concrete actions & will urge all the JATLANDERS to please come up at the front & PROVE YOURSELF.

Thanks

sumitpawar
June 11th, 2005, 03:20 PM
I had maided the databse to Deepak he will sortly upload it

thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ramksehrawat
June 11th, 2005, 06:01 PM
Shailendra Bhai, though the photos are not clear yet the main point is the unity and love for each other which is clearly visible. Congratulations to you all for creating a platform where like minded can meet, interact with each other and plan something concrete and positive. It's a pity, being so far away from home, I cannot join you. If there is an occasion when I am in India and there is such a meet I would definitely be there. Meanwhile, my heartiest felictiations once again and best of luck.

rajeshrathee
June 11th, 2005, 06:26 PM
Shailendra Bhai, though the photos are not clear yet the main point is the unity and love for each other which is clearly visible. Congratulations to you all for creating a platform where like minded can meet, interact with each other and plan something concrete and positive. It's a pity, being so far away from home, I cannot join you. If there is an occasion when I am in India and there is such a meet I would definitely be there. Meanwhile, my heartiest felictiations once again and best of luck.

Sir there is no problem whenever u r in india v will make an occasion to meet you, aap aao to sahi

stokas
June 12th, 2005, 10:24 PM
Sehrawat bhai saahab,

Thanks from all 'Delhi Meet' members. Actually, this is a combined effort of all like minded people. We are getting a good response from all sides and many members have started working on their part - for the formation of some kind of 'association' - and are looking forward for the same in the near future.

As, Rajesh bhai said - we are waiting for you :)

Mukesh bhai - har cheez ka 'mauka' aur 'haalaat' (time, place and occasion) ke hisaab se apna hi majaa hota hai. Even I realize those days (I may be 16-17 yo) - when we all friends assemble on roof-tops of our houses - 'pakode' banaa kar khaane ke liye. Mai pakode banata reh jaata tha, aur dost saath-saath khate rehte the. In the last, I didn't even get two pieces of these 'pakodas'!! Anyhow, sab chalta hai :) :)

As and when we reach some conclusion - regarding the formation of the association - we would like to share it with you all dear Jatlanders.

Whomsoever new member wants to join us - please call any of the nos. provided earlier in this thread.

Thanks once again to all dear and respected members and to deeeeeear Sumit :p

Shailendra

achalsingh
June 13th, 2005, 10:17 AM
I feel proud for being part of DJM 11. I would like to list my honest feeling of the meet.
I do appreciate the efforts of Tokasji,Deepak, Sumit, and Dinesh to make the meet productive.
I am honoured to meet Mr Rajesh rathee,Maj. Kulwant Singh,Dr. Vinod Shanwal, Mr Sanjeev Dhaka,Mr Nirmal Singh, Mr Ompal Singh for there views and suggestion.
I was happy to see few of our young members coming forward. I remembered my college days.
I dream to see GLOBAL JAT WELFARE ORGANISATION as non profitable ,non political platform.
The core organisation structure should be a team of dedicated, educated,determined,experienced,commited,young and dynamic members.
FINANCE-self finance through members only.Some member will come forward to rent a place at a nominal amount where office bearer can sit and decide course of action /correspondence.
OBJECTIVE-Creating a data base of jats all over INDIA/WORLD.
-Honour jats at premium position by inviting them as a chief guest in our meet.We can uplift there feeling for our community and benefited by there experience in there respective fields.
-organising seminars /tutorials
-providing scholarships/loans for deserving students.

the above list can be endless.I request my fellow members to comment.
Regards
Achal Singh

rajeshrathee
June 13th, 2005, 10:48 AM
[QUOTE=achalsingh]I feel proud for being part of DJM 11. I would like to list my honest feeling of the meet.
I do appreciate the efforts of Tokasji,Deepak, Sumit, and Dinesh to make the meet productive.
I am honoured to meet Mr Rajesh rathee,Maj. Kulwant Singh,Dr. Vinod Shanwal, Mr Sanjeev Dhaka,Mr Nirmal Singh, Mr Ompal Singh for there views and suggestion.
I was happy to see few of our young members coming forward. I remembered my college days.[QUOTE]

VERY NICE ACHAL TO OPEN UP YOUR HEART TO ALL OF US. I ALSO HAD AN INTERACTION WITH MANY FELLOW MEMBERS WHO HAD YET NOT PUT THEIR VIEWS BUT THEY AGREE WITH YOUR POINT OF VIEW REGARDING NGO.

INITIALLY WE MUST TAKE THESE MEET AS KITTY PARTY LIKE AND ONCE WE KNOW EACH OTHER AND HAVE CONFIDENCE ON EACH OTHER WE CAN GO AHEAD. INITIALLY LETS INCREASE THE BOND OF BELONGINGNESS AMONG EACH OTHER.IT IS VERY ESSENTIAL AND BETTER TO HAVE THE DOUBTS CLEAR. ANOTHER THING LETS MAKE A POINT THAT INITIALLY THE MEMBERS OF JATLAND ONLY SHOULD BE THERE BECAUSE WE KNOW EACH OTHER AND BOUNDED BY A NON WRITTEN CODE OF CONDUCT & FURTHER WE HAVE THIS PLATFORM TO INTERACT. ONCE WE DECIDE OUR OFFICE BEARER THEN WE CAN GO OUT TO INVITE MORE MEMEBERS.

rajeshrathee
June 13th, 2005, 11:25 AM
[QUOTE=raj2212][QUOTE=achalsingh]I feel proud for being part of DJM 11. I would like to list my honest feeling of the meet.
I was happy to see few of our young members coming forward. I remembered my college days.[QUOTE]

VERY NICE ACHAL TO OPEN UP YOUR HEART TO ALL OF US. I ALSO HAD AN INTERACTION WITH MANY FELLOW MEMBERS WHO HAD YET NOT PUT THEIR VIEWS BUT THEY AGREE WITH YOUR POINT OF VIEW REGARDING NGO.

INITIALLY WE MUST TAKE THESE MEET AS KITTY PARTY LIKE AND ONCE WE KNOW EACH OTHER AND HAVE CONFIDENCE ON EACH OTHER WE CAN GO AHEAD. INITIALLY LETS INCREASE THE BOND OF BELONGINGNESS AMONG EACH OTHER.IT IS VERY ESSENTIAL AND BETTER TO HAVE THE DOUBTS CLEAR. ANOTHER THING LETS MAKE A POINT THAT INITIALLY THE MEMBERS OF JATLAND ONLY SHOULD BE THERE BECAUSE WE KNOW EACH OTHER AND BOUNDED BY A NON WRITTEN CODE OF CONDUCT & FURTHER WE HAVE THIS PLATFORM TO INTERACT. ONCE WE DECIDE OUR OFFICE BEARER THEN WE CAN GO OUT TO INVITE MORE MEMEBERS.

achalsingh
June 14th, 2005, 10:50 AM
In continuance of my earlier post and reply by Mr Rajesh Rathee ,i want to list the points that are coming forward as under-

-Initial frequent meeting of jatland members
-lets interract more in this forum to know about each other
-And once office bearers are decided we can go forward to invite more members.
Regarding finance, if 10 members can come forward with 10k each, it will be a sufficient amount to start a basic infrastructure.I am excluding students from paying any amount,they are our asset and can contribute in many other ways.
IF WE COULD FINANCE A DESERVING STUDENT IN TERMS OF SCHOLARSHIP.
I PROMISE 1000 MEMBERS WILL JOIN AT THE SAME TIME.
I am looking forward for your suggestions.
Regards-Achal Singh

stokas
June 14th, 2005, 04:03 PM
Dear Rajesh and Achal,

I totally agree with both of you.

The main points that can be useful are:

1. Initially, the members of JATLAND should only be included in meetings.
Justification- We understand each other well and can interact without the meetings.

2. We should interact more over here.
Justification- We will understand each other very well.

3. Frequent meetings of Jatland members.
Justification- It would increase the bond of belongingness and create confidence among all.

4. Only after deciding our Office Bearers and Memorandum - we should come out to invite/include more members.
Justification- We will have our vision and targets in our own hands.

5. The core organisation structure should be a team of dedicated, educated, determined, experienced, commited, young and dynamic members.
Justification- The best way to run an organisation.

6. Students should definitely be excluded - regarding finance matters - that can be taken care of by rest of the members.
Justification- Let them make their careers first and then come forward to help others in our community. Initially, they can help in other ways.

7. Organising seminars/tutorials - providing scholarships/loans for deserving students.
Justification- These could be some of our 'Core Objectives'.

8. Honour Jats at premium positions by inviting them as chief guest in our meets.
Justification- We can uplift their feelings for our community and get benefited by their experience in respective fields.

9. We should not use caste/religion to uplift ourselves.
Justification- It's not good.

10. This should be a non-political entity.
Justification- Politics is for politicians; let them handle that deptt. :)

Great going guys!!! This DJM dream of Sumit Pawar have started to take shape - virtually (at Jatland) and in real world. I assure you all that we are getting a good response and a great appreciation from all sides.

Dear Members, take these points as void - as they are just an overview - extracted from previous posts. These would be finalised after everyone's consultation.

Please post your more views and opinoins.

Shailendra

p_singhdelhi
June 14th, 2005, 04:55 PM
Dear friends
I also agree with the views of Rajeshji , Achalji , and Shailendraji that first we should have to know each other in a better way so that there is no hesitation to put forward opinion . And also agree with the point of action laid down by Shailendraji , as we have to take the matter slowely and steadly and not in the haste.

sukhbirdhankar
June 14th, 2005, 05:12 PM
hi folks
i am new to this site can u please tell me as how can i become a member of this great gathering

stokas
June 15th, 2005, 10:10 AM
Dear Sukhbir bhai,

You are welcome at Jatland.com.
This is a very small village of only one family - having more than 3300 members and still growing.
You will get all kind of food and delicacies over here. We have many 'cooks', always inside the 'kitchen' - cooking something all the day and night for us. Although, you may not like some of the delicacies from the 'menu' - but maximum is the best you can ever have.
Itni badi family mein kabhi-kabhi 'vichaaron' ka takraav bhi ho jaata hai. ;)
Hope you will enjoy over here. :)

Regarding the joining of our gatherings and all - read the previous posts and keep an eye on this thread in future. Also, it's appreciable, if you provide your contacts for further communications.

Nice to see you here,

Shailendra

sushil_dhaka
June 15th, 2005, 01:56 PM
good thoughts, tokas ji, keep it up and go ahead. we are with you at all.

thanking you,

sanjeev singh dhaka

mukeshkumar007
June 15th, 2005, 03:45 PM
Respected Shilendra Bhiya ji,
Great Start.
I fully agree with you on point to point... whatever you have said in ur post is competly adoptable to help our community member.. If we really follow few among them then I am sure more than expected outcome will come.......It is really the matter of pride to us that we have people in our community like you who is doing his efforts to uplift the community by any means without thinking for any rewards and fame.....

I do agree with you that it should not be a political party but by that statement u justify it is creating a confuse in my mind .. could you like to explain it. .......should honest and dedicated people be stay away from the politics.?....

with regards

dineshmalik
June 16th, 2005, 11:08 AM
Dear Shailander Ji,

I must say that you are a good consolidator &you will bring glory to our community. Whatever Points you have mentioned are wotrthy & will be acted upon under your guidance & other honourable fellow members.

In the meantime, I would like to request all the Jatlanders to please be away from Politics. Politics is not our moto. Community Developments should be our moto.

I am Sure

Keep it up

Regards,

Dinesh Malik

Dear Rajesh and Achal,

I totally agree with both of you.

The main points that can be useful are:

1. Initially, the members of JATLAND should only be included in meetings.
Justification- We understand each other well and can interact without the meetings.

2. We should interact more over here.
Justification- We will understand each other very well.

3. Frequent meetings of Jatland members.
Justification- It would increase the bond of belongingness and create confidence among all.

4. Only after deciding our Office Bearers and Memorandum - we should come out to invite/include more members.
Justification- We will have our vision and targets in our own hands.

5. The core organisation structure should be a team of dedicated, educated, determined, experienced, commited, young and dynamic members.
Justification- The best way to run an organisation.

6. Students should definitely be excluded - regarding finance matters - that can be taken care of by rest of the members.
Justification- Let them make their careers first and then come forward to help others in our community. Initially, they can help in other ways.

7. Organising seminars/tutorials - providing scholarships/loans for deserving students.
Justification- These could be some of our 'Core Objectives'.

8. Honour Jats at premium positions by inviting them as chief guest in our meets.
Justification- We can uplift their feelings for our community and get benefited by their experience in respective fields.

9. We should not use caste/religion to uplift ourselves.
Justification- It's not good.

Great going guys!!! This DJM dream of Sumit Pawar have started to take shape - virtually (at Jatland) and in real world. I assure you all that we are getting a good response and a great appreciation from all sides.

Dear Members, take these points as void - as they are just an overview - extracted from previous posts. These would be finalised after everyone's consultation.

Please post your more views and opinoins.

Shailendra

sumer77
June 16th, 2005, 12:25 PM
Great Tokas Bhai Sahab..:)

I had read all your post on this forum , buddy you spend good and valueable time on this portel. You are doing great for Delhi chapter of Jatland members, All the best in all your future endeavour.

Dudi

Dear Sukhbir bhai,

You are welcome at Jatland.com.
This is a very small village of only one family - having more than 3300 members and still growing.
You will get all kind of food and delicacies over here. We have many 'cooks', always inside the 'kitchen' - cooking something all the day and night for us. Although, you may not like some of the delicacies from the 'menu' - but maximum is the best you can ever have.
Itni badi family mein kabhi-kabhi 'vichaaron' ka takraav bhi ho jaata hai. ;)
Hope you will enjoy over here. :)

Regarding the joining of our gatherings and all - read the previous posts and keep an eye on this thread in future. Also, it's appreciable, if you provide your contacts for further communications.

Nice to see you here,

Shailendra

stokas
June 16th, 2005, 08:08 PM
Great Tokas Bhai Sahab..:)

All the best in all your future endeavour.

Dudi

Thanks dear Dudi :) :) :)

Shailendra

stokas
June 16th, 2005, 08:36 PM
Respected Shilendra Bhiya ji,

should honest and dedicated people be stay away from the politics.?....

with regards

Mukesh Dear,

Although, I said that in lighter moment but these kind of Organizations should keep themselves away from politics. We all want to help our community and being it a political entity could take us to some other path (Mere kehne ka matlab hai ke 'Jazba' khatam ho jaayega).
Honest, Educated and Dedicated people are indeed needed in National Politics. Jaise ek Garib aur Bimar insaan ke shareer mein khoon ki kami hoti hai, theek usi tarhan - We have a great lack of these kind of people in Indian Politics.

Hope to attend a rally in future and shout slogans:
"Mukesh Kumar - Zindabaad"
"Mukesh bhai aage badho - hum tumhare saath hain" :) :)

But not here at Jatland ;)

Jeete Raho

Shailendra

sandeepmann
July 1st, 2005, 12:23 PM
Mukesh Dear,

Although, I said that in lighter moment but these kind of Organizations should keep themselves away from politics. We all want to help our community and being it a political entity could take us to some other path (Mere kehne ka matlab hai ke 'Jazba' khatam ho jaayega).
Honest, Educated and Dedicated people are indeed needed in National Politics. Jaise ek Garib aur Bimar insaan ke shareer mein khoon ki kami hoti hai, theek usi tarhan - We have a great lack of these kind of people in Indian Politics.

Hope to attend a rally in future and shout slogans:
"Mukesh Kumar - Zindabaad"
"Mukesh bhai aage badho - hum tumhare saath hain" :) :)

But not here at Jatland ;)

Jeete Raho

Shailendra

hi to all DJM members, although im not very known in this small village. But im trying to participate actively in the events and forums.

I completely agree with Mr. Sahilendra ji that here we are working for the upliftment of jat community. No doubt Indian politics need some good people but we need to start at home front.

Its my request to all respected DJM members that please do consider me as one of you all people. And i am ready to work for my community in any possible manner.

Regards
sandeep

stokas
July 5th, 2005, 09:46 PM
Sandeep,
Welcome to Jatland. Dear, you are always welcome to be a part of this group. Hope for an active participation from you over Jatland.

Its my request to all respected DJM members that please do consider me as one of you all people. And i am ready to work for my community in any possible manner.

Dear friends, colleagues and respected members,

I feel glad to announce that we have formed a 'Core Group' of our association. We (the DJM members) have been very much active outside Jatland - during this 'silent' period over here. :)

Apart from DJM I and II - we had two more meetings on 20/06/05 and 03/07/05. Maximum has been formalised about the association and soon going to get it registered. We are still filtering/working on the 'Aims and Objectives' and 'Membership Criterias' - to make it a full-proof association.

Dear all, we may be slow - but we are steady ofcourse!! I feel, it may take some 2-3 more meetings of old and newer members - to show the "Signs of Success". A database of all the members has been made and soon be provided to all. Members have already started helping each other - and that's a nice start. Actually - as I have seen - so many Jats are ready to provide their helping hand and do something for our community. Only the thing is 'knowledge' and 'approach'.

I would not like to declare much more over here - but we have 30 members in initial 'Members List". You all will know the details at an appropriate time.

In the last - my sincere thanks and acknowledgements to:

Sumit Pawar
Prof. Kadyan
Dr. Vinod Shanwal
Sanjeev Dhaka
Uday Dahiya
Major Kulwant
Kanta Singh
Rajesh Kr. Rathee
Achal Singh
Dinesh Malik
Deepak Dahiya
Parwinder Saharan
Major Rajender Singh

Along with all other respected members - for providing their valuable time and suggestions - for this great cause of our community.

Dhanyawad

RAM-RAM

virmaramjyani
July 6th, 2005, 03:10 AM
sorry tokaji.. i couldn`t persent there bcoz i had urgent call from my office... so i had to cancell my programme to meet u ppl....
next time i will be there...
agian i m so sorry
bacccche ka khyal rakhna ji...
RAM.. RAM
REGARDS..JYANI

rajeshrathee
July 6th, 2005, 04:30 PM
bacccche ka khyal rakhna ji...

aap jaise log hamare dil main rehte hai , unka khyal apne se bhi jyada rakhna hai.

virmaramjyani
July 7th, 2005, 02:23 AM
RATHEEJI ...THANX.... yeh to aapka baddapan hai....

pyarisipreeti
July 9th, 2005, 12:37 PM
Hi!
Aap sabne shuruat to kafi achchhi ki thi per finally aap sab mile ya nahi?

rajeshrathee
July 10th, 2005, 08:20 AM
Hi!
Aap sabne shuruat to kafi achchhi ki thi per finally aap sab mile ya nahi?

we have met many times mam

suniljakhar
July 10th, 2005, 11:19 AM
Dear DJM,

at the outset, i regret for not being there at India Gate Jat meet,
never mind, but i know the proceedings that are being carried out, I m glad that initially all members are ready to know each other and then proceed forward, it's gonna to be a good start...

rest I wud like to know about "Mr Dinesh Malik", is he the same person who was initiating during Kutubminar meeting !!

I request all jat members to post their photos for more clarity and truthfulness of the message and identity of the member....

lastly thanx to to all members who took their time to meet at India Gate and are in process of carrying the agenda forward...

dineshmalik
July 12th, 2005, 05:51 PM
Dear Jakhar Ji,

I am thankful to you that atleast you are able to recall me. I dont know about initiating the things.

But of course i would say that I was trying to put my ideas & share me views overthere.

If you would like to know more about me, you can call me anytime at 9811142174

Thanks

Your Younger Brother,

Dinesh Malik

Dear DJM,

at the outset, i regret for not being there at India Gate Jat meet,
never mind, but i know the proceedings that are being carried out, I m glad that initially all members are ready to know each other and then proceed forward, it's gonna to be a good start...

rest I wud like to know about "Mr Dinesh Malik", is he the same person who was initiating during Kutubminar meeting !!

I request all jat members to post their photos for more clarity and truthfulness of the message and identity of the member....

lastly thanx to to all members who took their time to meet at India Gate and are in process of carrying the agenda forward...

sushil_dhaka
August 19th, 2005, 09:40 AM
Jat Veero

what happens, when is the next DJM. is anything progress in this regard.

Sanjeev Dhaka

rajeshrathee
August 21st, 2005, 08:10 AM
Dhaka ji
aap kahan gayab ho jate ho
yeh thik nahi hai, aap jaise active log to bilkul bhi nahi gayab hone chahiye

itsnavin
August 22nd, 2005, 03:03 PM
Jat Veero

what happens, when is the next DJM. is anything progress in this regard.

Sanjeev Dhaka

Let's plan it for December 2005.

Navin

achalsingh
August 26th, 2005, 11:39 AM
For confidence ,inspiration and commitment to work for our community,we members of DJM are working to formulate a society/forum. As a first step we are starting a free coaching centres in NCR region from first week of oct 2005 for 10th,11th and 12th standard students for preparation of engineering and medical entrance examinations.
We request fellow members to provide deserving students from their locality for that.As per feedback and availabilty of students we can select other branches and locations.
Pl feel free to contact
Achal Singh-9810340236
Shailendra Tokas-9810045433
Rajesh k Rathee-9810723787
Dr Vinod K. Shanwal-9871294553
And other DJM members.
Regards -Achal Singh

karams
August 27th, 2005, 05:02 PM
Hi! All...

I am new to the community, Would be interested to be a part of the next DJM.

Pl. inform us when ver such an event is organised./

suniljakhar
August 27th, 2005, 06:22 PM
If possible, plz plan out it Nov End, by that time, hopefully I w'll be back to India

stokas
August 28th, 2005, 01:30 AM
Dear Karam Veer,

Welcome to Jatland and keep following this thread for the latest developments about DJM.

Navin bhai and Sunil, we will surely organize the next Meet in Nov. or Dec. itself and would declare it in near future.

Ram-Ram,

Ragards,

Shailendra

stokas
August 28th, 2005, 01:36 AM
Dear Jatland members,

Achal is right that we are in the process of formulating a society for our community's development in Delhi and NCR.

This is indeed our first step - for a long sighted journey - towards our community's development.

Currently, we could only offer these coachings in NOIDA and South Delhi.

The criterias for this are:

1. Candidate should be a Hindu Jat.
2. Candidate should be able to reach at the described venues on their own.
3. Candate should be a deserving one - she/he should be from a financially backward family and interested in studies (We will check this out!).

There's one phrase, "catch them young" - so we are working on this.

Although, we are spreading this by 'word of mouth', but we also need the help of some educated Jatland members in Delhi and NCR.

A humble request to the members from Delhi, please tell about this 'free service' to all your colleagues, friends and neighbours. Whenever you go to your village, ask everyone, if their near-dear ones are studying in 'High School' and desire such service, then please call any of the numbers provided above. That could be of a much help to us and our community.

If you are not sincere enough to do this - then there's nothing like 'community's development'. Agar padhe-likhe log aisa behave karenge, to development ki ummeed kiss se karenge??

Agar koi response nahin mila - then, we would not like to declare anything at Jatland. That's for sure!!

We would also expand our services - but that could take some more time to establish ourselves.

Ram-Ram,

Shailendra

-Only when you are able, you can contribute to the development of the society at large. Average people have to look for financial sponsorship all the time. Moreover, access to wealth gives you liberty to do the things, you want to do. Moving towards riches requires strength of character, commitment, integrity, and focus.

mukeshkumar007
August 28th, 2005, 11:38 AM
Dear Jatland members,

Achal is right that we are in the process of formulating a society for our community's development in Delhi and NCR.

This is indeed our first step - for a long sighted journey - towards our community's development.

Currently, we could only offer these coachings in NOIDA and South Delhi.

The criterias for this are:

1. Candidate should be a Hindu Jat.
2. Candidate should be able to reach at the described venues on their own.
3. Candate should be a deserving one - she/he should be from a financially backward family and interested in studies (We will check this out!).

There's one phrase, "catch them young" - so we are working on this.

Although, we are spreading this by 'word of mouth', but we also need the help of some educated Jatland members in Delhi and NCR.

A humble request to the members from Delhi, please tell about this 'free service' to all your colleagues, friends and neighbours. Whenever you go to your village, ask everyone, if their near-dear ones are studying in 'High School' and desire such service, then please call any of the numbers provided above. That could be of a much help to us and our community.

Dear Shildendra Bhiyaji, Congratulation for such a great work. You people show and give an example to us that if we (Jat) have strong determination and dedicated mind then nothing is impossible. Thank you very much for starting something on ground level to help the needy studend who are facing financial problem. We have many briliant student who can not complete their study due to this problem. Your start definately will help them.

Once again thanks.... :)

Humse hai zamana Hum Zamane se nahi :)

mukeshkumar007
August 28th, 2005, 11:43 AM
Dear Jatland members,

If you are not sincere enough to do this - then there's nothing like 'community's development'. Agar padhe-likhe log aisa behave karenge, to development ki ummeed kiss se karenge??

Agar koi response nahin mila - then, we would not like to declare anything at Jatland. That's for sure!!

We would also expand our services - but that could take some more time to establish ourselves.
Ram-Ram,
Shailendra

Shilendra bhiya kya baat hai aisi bate kyo kar rehe ho, Hum bacho se koi galti ho gai hai kya (Jane Anjane maie), :) :)
Wese bi maine apki post jatland par kafi dino baad maie deki hai......plz time pe ate reha karo kyoki aap jaise ache logo ko dekne ki adat si hogai hai.......

sushil_dhaka
September 1st, 2005, 11:47 AM
bhaio,

i am fully agreed to Sh. Achal Singh and i want to teach maths and science at 10th level and welcome to anyone for any query regarding technical education.

thanking you,

Sanjay Dhaka

virmaramjyani
September 1st, 2005, 11:53 AM
thoda bahut gyan mere pass hai main bhee bantne ko taiyar hoon
regards
jyani

nirmal
October 1st, 2005, 11:04 AM
Dear Friends,

In continuation to our informal gettogether at Ghazibad on 11th Sep'05, it was decided to hold a Delhi Jat Meet at Ghaziabad which is in NCR region & also dominated by our community. The meet would be held on 16th Oct'05 Sunday at 3.P.M. it would be a tea meeting,
Venue
Saraswati College of Professional Studies
27 KM Stone, NH-24(Delhi Hapur Bye Pass)
Opp- Ryan International School
Ghazibad- 201 001
The agenda for the meeting broadly would be that our community should help each other in whatever capacity they ca.
We can focus to start with by sposoring candidates who have come on their merits to any professional courses, or have come on merit to IAS, PCS,Engineering, Medical, Dental, MBA etc. etc...
To start career orientation programme career counselling.
To start employment opportunity guidance.
To help our brother families who are in distress for meeting their medical expenses on helath care etc.

Please be in touch for further clarifications, suggestions,guidance etc. It would be better if we invite a prominent personality from our caste non-political may be senior academician,sportsman, media person or senior Govt. Officer, please help.

Best Regards

Nirmal Singh
e-mail: ancot@ndf.vsnl.net.in
saraswati819@ndf.vsnl.net.in
Following persons attended the meeting on 11th sep'05
Mr. Rajesh Kumar Rathi-9810723787
Mr. Sahilendra Tokas 9810045433
Mr.Achal Singh 9810340236
Mr.Uday Dahiya 9818454403
Mr.Ashok Dabas 9811065255
Dr. Raman Singh 9868472993
Mr. Rajeev Malik 9810263025
Mr. Nirmal Singh 9810075965
Dr. Vinod K.Shanwal 9871294553
Ms. Anita Singh 9810075965
Ms. Mamta Malik 9810263025

stokas
October 2nd, 2005, 12:18 PM
Thanks to Nirmal Ji for offering the venue for DJM III in the NCR region.

This is one more step ahead in channelising our community. You know, meeting and talking to each other too often will definitely take us to greater heights.

Regarding the venue - it's a very nice and beautiful location with greenery all over and far away from the meddling crowds.

On inviting some prominent personality/ies from the community, members can give their suggestions - as to, who could be invited/available. There's no much time left because this is a very short notice meet.

Again, thanks to Nirmal Ji for providing this venue for free career counselling to deserving candidates and also agreeing to provide counsellors for the same.

Come on dears - take some time out from your busy schedules - atleast, once in a while.

Dear Delhi members, please don't worry about reaching the venue - we can offer conveyance from Delhi and back!!

Thanks,

Shailendra

-We owe everything to those few of our ancestors who had both the sensitivity to feel what needed doing and the ability to do it. Without the sensitivity no amount of ability can lead to truly great achievement, and without the ability, sensitivity leads only to daydreams and frustration.
--Earl Turner

spdeshwal
October 3rd, 2005, 07:08 AM
Great efforts by jats in and around Delhi.

Wish you all a nice time and better ideas at the meeting!

Keep it up!

devdahiya
October 3rd, 2005, 07:30 AM
Thanks to Nirmal Ji for offering the venue for DJM III in the NCR region.

This is one more step ahead in channelising our community. You know, meeting and talking to each other too often will definitely take us to greater heights.

Regarding the venue - it's a very nice and beautiful location with greenery all over and far away from the meddling crowds.

On inviting some prominent personality/ies from the community, members can give their suggestions - as to, who could be invited/available. There's no much time left because this is a very short notice meet.

Again, thanks to Nirmal Ji for providing this venue for free career counselling to deserving candidates and also agreeing to provide counsellors for the same.

Come on dears - take some time out from your busy schedules - atleast, once in a while.

Dear Delhi members, please don't worry about reaching the venue - we can offer conveyance from Delhi and back!!

Thanks,

Shailendra

-We owe everything to those few of our ancestors who had both the sensitivity to feel what needed doing and the ability to do it. Without the sensitivity no amount of ability can lead to truly great achievement, and without the ability, sensitivity leads only to daydreams and frustration.
--Earl Turner

Shailendra bhi, All the best to you and all assosiates. Keep it up!

sushil_dhaka
October 3rd, 2005, 03:41 PM
Nirmal ji,

i will participate in DJM III will be held on 16 october at Ghaziabad

thanks

yours faithfully

Sanjeev Dhaka

sushil_dhaka
October 3rd, 2005, 03:42 PM
Nirmal ji,

i will participate in DJM III will be held on 16 october at Ghaziabad

thanks

yours faithfuliy

Sanjeev Dhaka

kushal
October 3rd, 2005, 05:02 PM
Friends !! I m really very happy after knowing that Jats also have some existence on net .................................................

3;) cheers for the guy/gal who initiated this step..............

ajayverma1973
October 3rd, 2005, 06:26 PM
May I..........

rajeshrathee
October 7th, 2005, 10:28 PM
hi all

why there is a luke warm response, if this is due to distance then Tokas ji has already clarified that it can be arranged & timing is of evening.

Regarding honouring a prominent Jaat i propose the name of Mr. Gulia for it.

p.balhra
October 8th, 2005, 11:45 AM
Dear All

All the best for the Meet.

Thanks & Regards to all
Pankaj Balhra
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

jagroopsheokand
October 8th, 2005, 12:00 PM
Hi all Jats,
We can enhance our relations by tete -a -tete.so lets fix date &venue to meet& make this moment a really momentous event.It will not merely be a phenomenal meet but create a huge impact on our jat relations&circumstances.So let do somthing.This is pulpably appreciating Idea.
with best wishes.
Jagroop sheokand
Delhi (Rohini)

pradeepdahiya
October 8th, 2005, 07:28 PM
hi all jats

sure man ,tell me were the meet will be. i will be the one to join it .

stokas
October 8th, 2005, 11:57 PM
Thanks Sateypal bhai and Dev bhai, for your appreciation.

Kushal, Pankaj, Jagroop and Pradeep brothers - firstly, welcome to Jatland and secondly, thanks for appreciation/participation.

While proposed by Rajesh and others too - the message has been conveyed to Navin Gulia bhai. I do hope - he will be with all of us on the meeting day!!

If some of you don't know - who this entity (Navin) is? - then please check the links:

http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9659

http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4714&highlight

Please note down the following details. It would be a tea meeting.

Date
Sunday, 16th Oct '05 - from 3 pm onwards.
Venue
Saraswati College of Professional Studies
27 KM Stone, NH-24 (Delhi Hapur Bye Pass)
Opp. Ryan Int'l School, Ghaziabad

The venue is exactly 24 kms. from NOIDA flyover - when we drive from Nizamuddin bridge towards Ghaziabad. Stick to the National Highway - the venue is exactly on it (27 km stone for Hapur) - on the right hand side.

If someone have any doubt/find any problem about reaching there - please call my No. 9810045433 - it will be taken care off!!

We all can make it a successful meeting.

Once again, thanks to all!!

Shailendra

vinodks
October 9th, 2005, 08:05 AM
Hi Shailendra and others,

I quickly went over all 17 pages of posts. Its very nice to see that you have nice knit community in Delhi and meet regularly. I personally won't be able to attend 16th oct meeting but if you guys are having a meeting around the new year I will be interested in joining. Not only that, some members of our group Jatland Seva also plan to meet in Delhi during that time anyway. If something like that gets planned we can have combined meeting with larger participation, with lots of fun also with some meaning objectives. It will be great to mingle with Jats in Delhi, we also want to involve people in our network who are interested in doing something for community....
I would suggest you guys should start thinking about general objectives and what can be achieved by having network of people like you because people near Delhi are in position to do a lot....

BTW, DJM pics are awesome.....:-)

Rest later...

Vinod

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jatland_seva/

sumitpawar
October 9th, 2005, 04:26 PM
hi frnds

all the best of next DJM:)

i wish i would also attend but never mind ............

hope to see the pics soon:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

nirmal
October 14th, 2005, 01:37 PM
Dear Friends,

Refer to our earlier circular regrding the Jat Meet in Ghazibad on 16/10 I am awaiting the response & confirmation from you to plan the meeting better.

Regards
Nirmal Singh

sejwaldeepak
October 14th, 2005, 02:23 PM
Dear Tokas Ji,

Mere Ghar ke samne aap logon ne meeting ki aur mujhe pata bhi nahi chala. mujhe to rona aa raha hai ki Qutab Minar wali meeting mein main nahi aa paya.

I live in Lado Sarai.

Khair Kya main DJM ki terms and conditions jaan sakta hun . i want to join the Hapur meeting.

stokas
October 14th, 2005, 11:36 PM
There are no terms and conditions to attend these DJMs Deepak. One simply ought to come and meet the community people and participate in the discussions. It's as simple!! By the way, if you want to attend this meet - you can call me - or note down all the details for your convenience!

some members of our group Jatland Seva also plan to meet in Delhi during that time anyway. If something like that gets planned we can have combined meeting with larger participation, with lots of fun also with some meaning objectives. It will be great to mingle with Jats in Delhi

Sure Vinod,

Workout the dates you want to! It would indeed be nice to meet you all people.

Thanks!!

sanjay22dahiya
October 16th, 2005, 07:15 AM
Are you all gathering today?Tokasji Am I invited for the same?

My best wishes,make it successful.

nirmal
October 17th, 2005, 02:07 PM
Dear Friends,

It was indeed a great get together on 16/10/05 at Saraswati College Ghazibad, those who attended were lucky to meet our dear NAVIN GULIA Ji who is a Limca World Record Holder his brief are as under:

Navin Gulia an ex-NDA & ex-IMA, injured 11 years back, declared 100 % physically handicapped by the Army, he is a pensioner now from army:
Mission Marsimik La(18,632 feet)
Limca World Record Holder for driving in the shortest time from New Delhi to Marsimik La, 7 of the World's highest passes, 55 hrs. of non-stop driving.Marsimik La is the world's highest motorable pass, at 18,632 feet, it is 1232 feet higher than the base camp of Mount Everest.
He gave a motivational speech to all the members present He says the physical handicap is nothing but anyone's thoughts & state of mind, his next target is Scupadiving for making a Guniess Book of World Reord in April '06. He also got recently People of Year Award.
Mr. Gulia was honoured with Shawl & everyone presented wished him all the best for creating more milestone & also elevating the name of our community & country at large.
Following persons attended the Garam Josh Meeting of Jats.
Mr. Shailendra Tokas 9810045433
Mr. Nirmal Singh 9810075965
Mr.Sanjeva Arya 9319293694
Mr.Sanjeev Kumar Dhaka 9818122113
Mr.Dinesh Malik 9811142174
Mr.Sanjay Khatri 9811302702
Mr.Vinay Siwach 9811994336
Mr.Ajay Verma 9899800158
Mr. Vijay Dhankar 9868384646
Mr.Dharmendra Singh 9812040861

Mrs. Kanta Singh 9811301315
Mrs. Anita Singh 9810075965
Mrs.Mamta Malik 9810263025

The meeting concluded with a note that next time within a month we would be meeting at New Delhi with a large gathering with a vow that those present would do something for the uplift ment of the community.

With best regards & be in touch to each other.

Nirmal Singh

sushil_dhaka
October 17th, 2005, 03:48 PM
Bhaio,

i was present in Jat Meeting in Ghaziabad on Sunday. gathering was good and work is in progress. members are eager to do something. please keep it up.

thanking you,

Sanjeev Dhaka