PDA

View Full Version : A Daughter's Letter To Her Dear Papa

devdahiya
December 27th, 2004, 09:20 AM
My dear papa,
Today its your birth day,and only one when you will not be around to celebrate it with all of us.Remember you used to say that your birth date can not be assertained as grandma didnt remember it AUR PUCHCHNE PE KAHTI THI" KI BHAI CHAIT UTTARTE KI CHCHATH THI AR TERA BABU DHAR KADHAN LAAG RHYA THHA"<AND WE USED TO LAUGH A LOT but no body is laughing today as you are not there amongst us. Papa mummy doesnt talk much these days and remains aloof.she has become short tempered.Without you her life is hell.she has ironed all your cloths neatly and packed them SAFELY in a box.your photo is placed on the table and moment, i start eating you stare at me as if asking me'" "MERI LADALI -KODALI KHANE ko AACHCHI TRAHN CHABA KE KHANA CHAHIYE" SOOD" NAHIN MACHAYA KARTE." Papa all of us miss u like hell.Life has no meaning without you.Mom has become short-tempered and looses her cool on a smallest provocation.You remember how you used to scold mama if she ever got angry on me.you used to say, ''BAWALI LUGAI MERI LADO LAKHAN MEIN EKK SE,ISKE DHORE KE TE HAWA BHI SAHAZ_SAHAZ LIKADNI CHAHIYE. '' OH papa now there is no one to defend me but papa i cant blame mummy also because without you her life has hardly any meaning.Papa i promise that i will never hurt mom and will help her come out of her shell.Ranveer bhaiya is doing fine at NDA and as per your wishes,he is trying for gold medal.OK daddy now mama is about to come back from marcket,she has gone to purchase vegetables but pappa NO KARELLA's in this house because it used to be your best vegetable and mom never liked it you know.Papa did you meet God? Please ask god as to why did he snatch you from us.Papa life without you has no meaning.Papa please excuse us all for all our mistakes and come back.PAPA now i must study otherwise how will i fulfill your dream of becoming an IAS.Bye for now papa.........Are haan papa wahan SAWARAG mein khana to theek milta hai na?Please eat well OK........BYE....................
Pa.......Pa

uday
December 27th, 2004, 01:42 PM
very heart touching.

amar0974
December 27th, 2004, 05:52 PM
Bhai padh ka dil bhar aaya...

sunildahiya
December 27th, 2004, 06:09 PM
Dear Dahiya ji aap ne to dil hi hila diya.I also a son of solder realey I can feel these words.

rkumar
December 27th, 2004, 08:21 PM
Being the one who lost his wife only few months back, I can feel what it really means...Its very hard to come to terms with life..

Rajendra

devdahiya
December 27th, 2004, 08:27 PM
MY DEAR RAJENDRA JEE,
I am really sorry to hurt you[if at all] MAY GOD give you strength to bear the irrepairable loss of your wife....GOD SPEED !

DEV

devdahiya
January 30th, 2005, 08:44 AM
Real Emotion