PDA

View Full Version : Non-JAT Members....Administrators please Check It

kulwant
December 28th, 2004, 04:48 PM
During last couple of days I have noticed certain members which seems to me not belonging to the Jat community.
I have gone through the list of GOTRAS also but couldnt find those surnames in that list as well.
They are as:-
1. Guarav Goel.
2. Deepak Sethi.
3. Narender Dinkar Mhaske.

I think they are the ones whome i could notice and by no means i could convince my self about their authenticity.

So I request the Administrators to delete such members and make some security at the time of registering where it is mendatory to give the details about gotra and village atleast. Though some people can still become members with fake identity, but atleast it wont give them the free run.
So, Please take serious note of it to maintain the sanctity of the site.

I also request all the members, to inform the Administrator, if they come accross any suspicious members on the JATLAND.

devdahiya
December 28th, 2004, 04:58 PM
It Is A Matter Of Concern To All Of Us And Prompt Action Is Indeed Called For

itsnavin
December 28th, 2004, 06:41 PM
I noticed one member, Dheeraj Sachdeva in the member list. For me gotra Sachdeva belongs to Punjabis.

This should be taken as a serious issue.

uday
December 28th, 2004, 09:05 PM
Ha..HA..Kulwant Bhai,
Today afternoon ( IST) I had already taken care of... ( by informing to panchayatee "sarpanch" of site...Angrezi main moderator .ndahiya and gulia...)

Here is prompt response from nitn

""""" thanks for bringing this out.. done...

Quote:
Originally Posted by uday
Immediate removal of these users name from database list.

Gaurav Goel
Narendra09 ( Narendra Dinkar Mhaske)

still exisiting

2-3 days I have seen some one "sethi".. first name I forgot.
Pls. take appropriate action. """

Yesterday I met this maskharaa (Narender Dinkar Mhaske) on chat ..
he is from Kharkee, Pune ...services....

maney kaal iski gellyan marathi main battey fode.. bera patya.. Ak jajaniya gelya chat karan ka ghana chasku hai.....
jya marey bechara adey kai din se aa raha tha....
samjhayya bhai aapne.. ekddey-tikddey mainja faydey main rehwega..

( Ekddey -Tikddey lad padey..mara ghoonsa gadh padey ;) ..lighter note)

aaddey koi ho khosdda bgaa ke maar dega or vo bhi internet ke thro' ...........ja ke khadki main lag sakta hai...kyonki this site is to retain the HERITAGE and DESI CULTURE OF PURE HINDU JAT's .....

Stay Tuned
Uday

During last couple of days I have noticed certain members which seems to me not belonging to the Jat community.
I have gone through the list of GOTRAS also but couldnt find those surnames in that list as well.
1. Guarav Goel.
2. Deepak Sethi.

I think they are the ones whome i could notice and by no means i could convince my self about their authenticity.

So I request the Administrators to delete such members and make some security at the time of registering where it is mendatory to give the details about gotra and village atleast. Though some people can still become members with fake identity, but atleast it wont give them the free run.

I also request all the members, to inform the Administrator, if they come accross any suspicious members on the JATLAND.

kulwant
December 29th, 2004, 07:22 AM
Uday bhai you are too quick :) ....chalo is bahane sab bhaiya nai bi bera paat jya ga ar aage t lath tha kai tyaar rahnge kise bi outsider khaatar :D

dr.vinod
December 31st, 2004, 05:52 PM
Very good step..Maj Sahab. You are really very good fouji.
Always alert.
Vinod

bhupindersingh
January 7th, 2005, 11:51 PM
1. Guarav Goel.
2. Deepak Sethi.

i am very happy to see your concern about our community.sir i really proud on you.
jab tak sena me jat rahega,
mera bharat aazad rahega.
es site pe non jats,bilkul wese hai jese pakistani terrorist.
i strongly appreciate your move sir.

kulwant
January 12th, 2005, 08:51 PM
Administrators please check this member, he has joined the JATLAND today:-

Full Name:
raayasa kowshik

Phone Number:

student

devdahiya
January 12th, 2005, 09:05 PM
I agree with Kulwant.These people can visit as guests but allowing them on mains will defeat the very purpose of having JATLAND.....POINT TO PONDER FOR ALL OF US.

DEV

kulwant
January 14th, 2005, 10:14 PM
Its high time that the Administrators must wake up.......now please welcome our latest and newest member down below today she/he has become the jatland member:-

Full Name:
Gunjan Gupta
Phone Number:
fresher

anurana
January 14th, 2005, 10:34 PM
deleted.
Thanks!

uday
January 14th, 2005, 11:52 PM
Bahut Acchey Major Sahab,

Aaap jisey sajjag insaan hi inke nakel daal sakain sain.

Hindu JAT ke alawa jo bhi .. member ...dekhee ....usseke Zeelwwa bagga ke maarya kro..

Stay Tuned
Uday

Its high time that the Administrators must wake up.......now please welcome our latest and newest member down below today she/he has become the jatland member:-

Full Name:
Gunjan Gupta
Phone Number:
fresher

devdahiya
January 14th, 2005, 11:54 PM
ANU JI,

Thanx for acting justly and quickly.Thanx to kulwant bhai also for keeping an eagle eye. TEINNAT RAHO VEER BAHADDUR............!

REGARDS

devdahiya
January 15th, 2005, 10:00 PM
Dear anu ji,

HERE IS ANOTHER ONE TODAY:

VENKAT_A, LOCATION; KARNATAKA,JOIN DATE; 15-1-05

devdahiya
January 16th, 2005, 11:28 AM
he is rakesh001 SINHA,from maharashtra........TOO MANY OF THEM .....these DAYS

kulwant
January 16th, 2005, 02:46 PM
dahiya sir,

Ek Baar Administrators ko please kah ke request karo :) :) ....I think then they will react to it. :)

he is rakesh001 SINHA,from maharashtra........TOO MANY OF THEM .....these DAYS

uday
January 18th, 2005, 06:10 PM
Full Name:
swarnabha seth
Phone Number:
engineer

anurana
January 18th, 2005, 07:22 PM
All 3 registrations removed.

devdahiya
January 18th, 2005, 07:27 PM
THANX is the word for the ADMINISTRATORS.

kulwant
January 18th, 2005, 07:48 PM
Thanks Anu Ji,

Infact by no mean I am against any community, since this site is for a particular Kaum, thats why i strongly recommend that it must be exclusively for we Jats only.

Thank you very much.

All 3 registrations removed.

rakesh_sehrawat
January 20th, 2005, 11:39 AM
hi
ya I do agrre with Major saab, this site must be for jats only.....

Thanks Anu Ji,

Infact by no mean I am against any community, since this site is for a particular Kaum, thats why i strongly recommend that it must be exclusively for we Jats only.

Thank you very much.

alkesh
January 21st, 2005, 12:01 AM
What if they log on by using fake jat name? I don't understand their purpose though. We don't go to Venkata's tamil/telugu/kannada/malyalee site:-)

regards

mkm_jat
January 21st, 2005, 10:43 PM
All members
I want to know your views for restricking the non-jat members from registering to the site. I request to all of you, please share your Idea which can be implemented.

I think it can restricted by registering through recommendation of existing members of jatland like GMAIL. I think there is no alternate of this problem. If you have any IDEA please share it.

ratananmol
January 22nd, 2005, 01:46 AM
I think if somebody is willing to reveal his identity he should be welcomed rather than restricted;we may get better posts or at least get to know why we are hated so much across north india?My interest has waned writing on this portal because of mundane issues and announcements of no consequence whatsoever.
anmol.

junnu
January 31st, 2005, 05:34 AM
Bhaio,
I tried to help....but its no use.....Yesterday I left a new thread saying that
simi2 has a last name Mehtani...and that is not Jat....but a sindhi name.
Also sent a private message to nitin dahiya who did act fast....guess what he did...got rid of the thread that i started....dont know where this is heading to....but I wont bother anymore with whoever wants to join....its their bed.....they will sleep in it. ( Administrators)
Goodluck to all you guys who are trying to help this site.
Junnu
PS: Kulwant bhai, you are right.....there are elements who dont want our help...they know it all.

ndahiya
January 31st, 2005, 07:34 AM
praveen

creating new threads when a PM suffices is not neccesary.. a PM is all that is needed, rather than self-promoting threads... the account was removed, so hope you check before you shoot (again)...

if someone can't sleep coz of some registrations, plz post to this thread. :p

nitin

junnu
February 2nd, 2005, 02:17 AM
Nitin,Like i said, if you take care of the problem...it doesnt hurt to send a line to the guy trying to help....so he feels like doing it again.....If you quitely delete the thread and delete the member who doesnt belong here...then no one knows if you have reacted...Got it?

Junnu