PDA

View Full Version : M.B.A karna hai

vijaypunia
October 18th, 2004, 04:56 PM
hi guys
i want to M.B.A from india
so tell me the procedure to take addmission in this and also tell me the repetuated institutes and their minimum requirments.
hope u will help me
thank's

sanjay_dhaka
October 19th, 2004, 09:50 AM
vijay,
there are most reputed institutes in india as below:
IIM, Ahmedabad,IIM, Bangalore, IIM Lucknow, IIM Kalcutta, Kozhikode and indore, besides these institutes FMS Delhi University, Jamnalal Bajaj instt. Mumbai, XLRI Zamshedpur, MDI Gurgaon, IMT ghaziabad, IIFT Delhi, and so on.....

the eligibility criteria is 50 % marks in graduation in many institutes.

vijay if you want more information contact me. i am working in AICTE. my mob. no. is 9818122113

rohit
November 7th, 2004, 02:49 PM
hi vijay,
Admission process for MBA is a three phase process in most of the institutes in the country. first phase is an elimination phase which is in the form of a written test. If you qualify in the written test you qualifies for the next phase i.e. Group Discussion. Third phase is interview. all who clears written usually take both of these tests. There are two major National Level tests, score of which is taken by many institutes for short listing candidates for next phases (GD and interviews). Most popular test is Common Admission Test (CAT) which is conducted by Indian Institute of Managements in the later part of November every year. Second most important test is XAT conducted by XLRI. CAT has some special provisions for people living abroad. i don’t remember them now. IIMs are among the best B schools in the country. IIM-A has earned a good brand equity in india and abroad. you can find lot of material about Management Colleges in india. you just need to surf internet. in case of any doubt about a college feel free to send me a mail. in fact if any one reading this mail want any information please feel free to contact me

rohit