PDA

View Full Version : Bad/jealous Elements On Jatland.

devdahiya
January 7th, 2005, 09:05 PM
ADMINISTRATORS/PANCHAYAT,

Please note that some unscrupulous people in disguise of calling themselves JATS are purposely trying to tarnish the image of this great SITE.Please make mandatory for all members to get sponsered through an established member[identity wise] before he/she is allowed access to our site......please do that urgently.

DEV

bhupindersingh
January 7th, 2005, 09:45 PM
ADMINISTRATORS/PANCHAYAT,

Please note that some unscrupulous people in disguise of calling themselves JATS are purposely trying to tarnish the image of this great SITE.Please make mandatory for all members to get sponsered through an established member[identity wise] before he/she is allowed access to our site......please do that urgently.

DEV
bhai dahiya,JAI SHRI RAM.
KATI SAHI KAHA,KUTCH MEMBER NON JAT BHI HAI,UNKI MEMBERSHIP CANCEL KAR DENI CHAHIYE,GOTA(GOTRAS) ME BHI KAI GOT JATA KE HAI HI NAHI.SARA KAM DOBARA KARNA PADEGA.NON JAT KO KEWAL YE SITE DEKHNE KI HI CHHOOT HONI CHAHIYE,MAGAR KUTCH POST KARNE KI NAHI.NITIN BHAI KO YE MESSAGE DENA PADEGA,WO HI ES SITE KO MAINTAIN KAR RAHE HAI.

navingulia
January 8th, 2005, 07:43 AM
yes, i have always advocated 'disclosing the real identity' to be made mandatory on this site. 90% are already using real identity, the remaining 10% should also do so to maintain clean interaction.

raj2rif
January 8th, 2005, 08:00 AM
I think it is a good idea. But by not allowing others to visit this site would limit the exposure of our community which is very essential for the community to grow and people to know about us.
The moderators can always check the members who want to tarnish the image of the site. I have seen some of the community members using very unparliamentry language in their posts which is not good for any one.

devdahiya
January 8th, 2005, 08:20 AM
My Dear Col Virendra Ji,

I Beg To Disagree With You On This Point That" We Will Not Grow If People From Other Sections Are Not Allowed Access To Jatland" There Are Lakhs Of Other Internet Sites Where We Can Intra-act And Grow As Much As We Want. This Liberal Approach Has Always Harmed Jats But We Dont Learn From Our Mistakes.in Disguise Of Soberity,we Try To Preach That We Ourselves Are Not Convinced About.please Be Staightforward In Your Comments And Avoid Justifying The Contradictions.if It Is Jatland Then It Has To Be For Jats Exclusive.LET US NOT MAKE JATLAND A "GENERAL STORE"

With Due Respect And Regards

Dev

devdahiya
January 8th, 2005, 12:18 PM
In This Regard Attention Of Members Is Also Invited To The Post" They R Not Jats By Anil Dabbas Of Jhajjar" Of July 2004.

Dev

raj2rif
January 8th, 2005, 09:10 PM
Dear Dahiya Ji,
We all have our own point of views and no one has to agree with it. By allowing others to visit the site surely it does not become a general store. Protective policies have always harmed people and nations. Our own import policies prior to 1991 economic reforms did not let our economy grow. Our own protective policies to our public sector brought the corruption in those institutions.
Why do we want to be protected? Why are we scared of self criticism (your own post) Why non jat members. some of our own community members post objectionable material on this site some times. The idea is to correct them rather than to deny them the access to the site. These are my personal views and do not represent the majority of community members. This is not the policy of appeasement, I am strongly against it. But if we find some thing that is harmfull to the site, we can certainly get it removed, whether posted by some one outsider or our own community members.

My Dear Col Virendra Ji,

I Beg To Disagree With You On This Point That" We Will Not Grow If People From Other Sections Are Not Allowed Access To Jatland" There Are Lakhs Of Other Internet Sites Where We Can Intra-act And Grow As Much As We Want. This Liberal Approach Has Always Harmed Jats But We Dont Learn From Our Mistakes.in Disguise Of Soberity,we Try To Preach That We Ourselves Are Not Convinced About.please Be Staightforward In Your Comments And Avoid Justifying The Contradictions.if It Is Jatland Then It Has To Be For Jats Exclusive.LET US NOT MAKE JATLAND A "GENERAL STORE"

With Due Respect And Regards

Dev

devdahiya
January 8th, 2005, 09:24 PM
Respected Col Virendra Sir,

I Respect Your Sentiments And I Myself Do Not Get Governed By A Short Sighted Stuff Or A Limited Thought Process,but My Experience Suggests That "Ghar Ki Baat Ghar Mein Rahe To Shobha Bani Rahti Hei."you,yourself Are Aware That People Hate And Contradict Jats In General As A Policy And No Ammount Of Philosophical Justification By You Or Me Can Change That Position. My Views Too Were My Persnal One And Hence The Same Applies To Me Also.anyway Appologies In Case I Hurt You Innocently.My question then is,"WHY THE NAME JATLAND AND PHILOSOPHY BEHIND TO HAVE ONE WITH A DIRECT POINTER TO A CAST."I for one feel that it is my first home and as if i belong to it.This feeling does not come while visiting any other site, atleast to me.Please educate me as i stand confused.

Warm Regards

Dev

raj2rif
January 9th, 2005, 06:02 PM
Dear Dahiya ji,

Firstly, you have certainly not hurt my feelings. We are here to express out views and carry out a fruitfull discussion. The name Jatland.com is to attract our community members to become part of it and express themselves. It is a forum where we can discuss a wide variety of subjects. Like you, most of us feel it as our home. The question is of denying access to some one who want to post his/her views on this site. I personally feel no harm in it. I tell many others to visit our site and tell them about the discussion that goes on.

Regarding "Ghar Ki Baat Ghar Mein Rakhna". When you are on internet, it is available to every one for view. So, I really don't know how can we restrict that for I am not a technical person.

Your next point was that other communities don't like us. Well we need to do some soul searching on that issue. By further protecting ourselves from criticism, I don't think we can benefit any further. Let people criticize us and take that as a challange to improve upon us in case we lack in any way. One of the reason, that I can think of why other communities don't like us, may be we always think that we are right and probably we don't take well to the criticism.

We are a very small community. We need to broaden our support base in case we really want to achieve any thing meaningful. People have to like us to support us. Probably we need to carry out a detailed soul searching and then move forward. How many communities do we like. I have heard all my life people of our community criticizing all other communities. We don't like Brahmins, Baniyas and Scheduled castes, I have seen it in my childhood. If we don't like other communities then how do we expect others to like us. I had seen our community people not allowing other community people to vote in elections.

To be liked by others we have to like them. Good and bad people are there in all communities including ours. Let us make a beginning to reach out to people, and you will be surprised by the response. It is the question of just taking initiative.

In any case, I am not the spokes person for the entire community, and believe in democratic set up. If majority of community members feel that we should make our site protected, then let it be that way.

junnu
January 10th, 2005, 02:27 AM
Dear Brothers,
The only way we can weed out the 'Bad Elements' is by making it hard for them to join and post messages. I totally agree that this site be exclusively be used by Jats and Jats only. No Exceptions whatsoever !! Not even jatsikhs. Coz they have thier own site and would not allow any of us to join it.

Secondly and more importantly, one has to remember that the facilitators of this site are doing voluntary work, hence they need feedback from us time to time...so that they can make it better. Baat se nahi mane to bhai lath dekha deo !! Ha ha ( Typical Jat answer to every problem ) But I am sure they are watching and trying to do their best.
One problem I have encounterest is that the search or advanced search does not do the job. e.i. If I wanted to search for all CHAUDHARYS on this site....it would give me only 3 or 4 results....I have brought it to Nitin Dahiya's attention...but he insists that it works...Hmmmm maybe he has some trick which I need to learn.
But all in all, everyone means well...and there is scope for improvement. Lets all help to make it the best site possible !!