PDA

View Full Version : Human Hand Behind Earthquake and Tsunami?

sandy4u
January 13th, 2005, 03:46 PM
Human Hand Behind Earthquake and Tsunami?

India Daily | January 2, 2005

Was this an earthquake creation experiment that ran out of control? Many
countries are working on methods of creating massive earthquakes as means to
defeat the enemy. The technologically advanced countries are working on this
project.

If an earthquake and Tsunami can be created artificially and directed to a
specific enemy, it can literally create havoc to the enemy. Weather control,
controlling tectonic plate movements, electromagnetic wave simulated weaponry
are all on the table of many countries.

The planetary alignment can cause many earthquakes all around the world of
magnitude the modern mankind has never seen before.

Many all around the world are puzzled with the fact that Tsunamis never happen
in South Asia. Also is perplexing is the fact that Tsunamis traveled 1000 miles
at a speed of 500 miles an hour and smashed the coastal lines of South and
South east Asia where Tsunamis do not happen.

There are technologies on the research table that is used to create
electromagnetic effects to release the gravitational effects which can cause
this kind massive earth movements.

Another astonishing feature of this earthquake and Tsunami is the amount by
which the Kar Nicobar Islands have displaced. The level of devastation
simulates 10 or higher Richter scale earthquake.

Was this a show down by a country to show the region what havoc can be created?

We do not have the answers to this. We know many courtiers including India are
working on anti-gravity lifters and devices.

No matter what, it can be an experiment that went out of control. If it is not,
that is the best news.

But given the level of devastation and given the fact India is a regional power
in South Asia, Indian Navy has the obligation to investigate and tell the world
what they found.

--Sandeep Dabas

devdahiya
January 13th, 2005, 08:38 PM
Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuu?

My dear sandeep,

It might sound absurd to a few but you have a point there.Any thing is possible in this present world,where human dignity is being sold at cheapest rates and human life is worst than that of a dog.

Keep an eagle eye..............thanx

DEV

rkumar
January 13th, 2005, 09:01 PM
Dear Mr Dabas,

The origin of such news can only be from those who have no clue what so ever about science. Tomorrow some ponga pandit will say that it was Lord Shiva who did tandav naratya and the whole brahmand vibrated...These are nothing but JUNK NEWS Items...

Let our thinking not be enslaved to such junk..This is highly absurd if one thinks that we human being can alighn planets and create such effects on Earth...I am sure guest visitors to this site will ridicule us for such unscientific thinking...

By the way which is this news paper called India Daily ? Who is the author of this item ?

RK^2

devdahiya
January 13th, 2005, 09:13 PM
My dear rajendra ji,

Why Concentrated atomic/nuclear energy through submarins can't do it? I mean give that posibility a chance.

Can some engineer JAT bhai throw some light on this issue and can educate me atleast as I AM NOT A SCIENCE STUDENT....................NO OFFENCE MEANT FOR ANYONE PLEASE.

DEV

rkumar
January 13th, 2005, 10:14 PM
My dear rajendra ji,

Why Concentrated atomic/nuclear energy through submarins can't do it? I mean give that posibility a chance.

Can some engineer JAT bhai throw some light on this issue and can educate me atleast as I AM NOT A SCIENCE STUDENT....................NO OFFENCE MEANT FOR ANYONE PLEASE.

DEV

Dear Mr Dahiya,

I happen to be a Nuclear Physicist by qualifications and then Astro Physicist by some brief research experience (followed by Medical Physicist by qualifications and experience). Imagine of a nuclear explosion in Submarine. That cannot be any bigger than underground nuclear explosions India conducted or the Nuclear reactor explosions in Ukraine or under sea nuclear
explosions by French in French New Guinea few years back. One would always detect radioactivity in the atmosphere and in water. There are no nuclear explosions known till date without massive release of radioactivity. The forces released in such Earthquakes are many times more than those released by any known atomic device.. of course one may talk of many unlikely natural events, which can lead to such phenomenon,like fall of a very large asteroid into the sea. However, most big asteroids are tracked these days.

India is called subcontinent not because of its size, but for its geological behaviour. Indian mass has come this far all the way after breaking from Australia and South Africa. For a very long time entire Indian mass was surrounded by water and may be this is why the name Jamboo dweep came for India. India has been pushing into Asian mass towards northeast and this is how Himalayas have been created. On both sides of Indian mass there are continental plates against which Indian mass has been rubbing. These plates fall around Iran in the west and Indonesia in the east. This is the main reason that all these areas are Earth Quake prone.

India is the most interesting landmass on the Earth. Plateau of Tibet is a creation of Indian drift. Most of the rivers in north India and south China were also created by this very drift. By the way India is the only country in the world which has an ocean also by its name.

Tsunami is rare in Indian Ocean of course, but not entirely impossible. In My view Dwarika was also submerged into Arabian Sea because of some similar Tsunami.

RK^2

kulwant
January 13th, 2005, 10:16 PM
Dear Members,

Whether this Earth-quake(or vertical shift of plates), was caused by some Human Hand, or if there is any future possibilty of it. Both way it is a good thing to discuss.

But one thing is for sure that the amount of energy released by this earthquake was so much to disbelieve it as caused by some human being, and moreover if it was an experiment then what harm the actual test will cause.

Also we must take into consideration that- Is it really possible to "Simulate" these types of tests in the LABS?

Because, for a moment if we accept this as an Experiment(rather i will say a very-very successful one) done by some Human being, then it must have passed through many Tests & Pre-Tests, in that case we must also realise that how big these Tests would have been and how they went "Unnoticed by the World"

So, these are the few things which stops me to believe in this theory atleast for this particular Earthquake and Tsunami.

But I will not deny the fact that science is progressing really fast and it is high time that we must include such possibilties in our discussions.

But, we really need some one who has some knowledge on this subject and can further elaborate the possibilty of this theory.

Again I will say it is a very good topic.

devdahiya
January 13th, 2005, 10:19 PM
Thank you very much for putting me wiser by this post...........thanx rajendra ji.

devdahiya
January 13th, 2005, 10:28 PM
MY DEAR KULWANT,

nicely put across by you....Need concrete and meaningful discussion on this.I am just clueless about the whole issue.

uday
January 13th, 2005, 10:50 PM
FM news per suna tha..
President Abdul Kalam Azaad said.. it is difficult to predict Earthquake but not difficult to predict Tsunami" and Indian scientist should research and develop their mechanism (technology) to predict it , if they have no existing plan to join Tsunami Band ( group of 24 countries working towards Killer Tsunami waves)

------------

In Lighter mode.. ek mhasya ji ne isi site per bataya thaa ki 3 feb ko haryana main ( election day ) Tsunami aayegi or sarey ke sarey johad bhar jyaangey ;) ;) .. Bhai re aapney aaney naaj ke thekkey chaat pe dhar liyo jai kimmey 2-4 danney bachhaney ho to ;) :p

devdahiya
January 13th, 2005, 11:02 PM
FM news per suna tha..
President Abdul Kalam Azaad said.. it is difficult to predict Earthquake but not difficult to predict Tsunami" and Indian scientist should research and develop their mechanism (technology) to predict it , if they have no existing plan to join Tsunami Band ( group of 24 countries working towards Killer Tsunami waves)

------------

In Lighter mode.. ek mhasya ji ne isi site per bataya thaa ki 3 feb ko haryana main ( election day ) Tsunami aayegi or sarey ke sarey johad bhar jyaangey ;) ;) .. Bhai re aapney aaney naaj ke thekkey chaat pe dhar liyo jai kimmey 2-4 danney bachhaney ho to ;) :p

My dear Uday,

YO tsunami te chhaat pe bi chadhh jya ga.....ha.........ha...ha

uday
January 13th, 2005, 11:43 PM
Dear All,

"""Haar shaakh per ullu betha hai .. aanzamain gulistaan kya hoga !!"""

Kai baar lagta hai ki ...shakshep main.... charron tarf ki yattharath avastha se aavgat ho kar yahi keh ke sambhodeeth kiya jaye.... Sarvey Moorrakh maandlaaam !! ( Usmain hum saab hain )

Sachee baat ka gyaan to yo se ki yha madrasiyoon ( south Indian bhai) ki Tsunami sai jo reality main chaat pe bhi ja ke bakkal taar le....

Aapney haadey to issey issey neta log bethey sai ....jo Kharsaan main bhi Tsunami ne chaat pe chada de...compensation le kar dakaaar jaye ( netalog ka involvement... koi si bhi party ka raaz ho )or ....johad to bahut dooooor ki baat se...

Netaji ki Report main fer ke pavega:- ""ji ke batawan.. Tsunami to aayi thee ...per sukii aaye thee.....( Bhubball main aaye thee ) or 3 manzley chobrryain tai chad ghi thee....Oh.. ho.. bharya cheez se...aar kasooot thadddhi bhi theee........ bus daboye nahi per nhawa diye.. chaye raait ( sand) main ""

Again...money circulation ... :confused:

Stay Tuned
Uday

Quote:
Originally Posted by uday
FM news per suna tha..

------------

In Lighter mode.. ek mhasya ji ne isi site per bataya thaa ki 3 feb ko haryana main ( election day ) Tsunami aayegi or sarey ke sarey johad bhar jyaangey .. Bhai re aapney aaney naaj ke thekkey chaat pe dhar liyo jai kimmey 2-4 danney bachhaney ho to

My dear Uday,

YO tsunami te chhaat pe bi chadhh jya ga.....ha.........ha...ha

choudharysaaab
January 14th, 2005, 12:00 AM
Sandeep i donno if there is any human hand behind that earthquake or not but i am sure it is here in this earthquake :D
http://www.z-axis-softsol.com/kishore/Experience%20the%20EARTH%20QUAKE.htm

devdahiya
January 14th, 2005, 12:08 AM
Bhai Uday Ittnna Kyuun Hansawe Se Mere Bhai.mar Gya Hanss-2 Ke...lol

nrao
January 14th, 2005, 12:28 AM
I think what Mr. Kalkhande says is correct. There has to be traces of radio-activity around if it was any variant of a nuclear explosion.

On a lighter side, there was a science-fiction movie titled "The Core" made in Hollywood in 2003 that kind of talks about what the first message of this thread implied. The Core may satisfy some of the curious minds on this thread. The plot was that some cold war experiment by the US, went out of control and created a crisis of sorts when the earth's axis got out of whack.... and the rest of the movie is about "saving the earth."

uday
February 22nd, 2005, 03:38 PM
Tsunami warning system in place within 2 years
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/1026397.cms

KOLKATA: The Centre would spend Rs 120 crore in developing tsunami warning system, which would be put in place within two years, Union minister for Science and Technology Kapil Sibal
said on Sunday.

Deep Ocean Assessment & Reporting Technology (DOART) would be used by installing sensors at six km at the bottom of the ocean, a system which would help in getting early warning signals, he said in his valedictory speech at the fifth All India People's Technology Congress organised by FOSET.

In addition, there was also need for software technology for conducting bathymetric surveys along the Indian coastline which would help to measure the speed of the tsunami and identify the coastal areas it would hit.

Sibal said the technology would be used along the Sumatra-Myanmar faultline in the east and the Kutch region in the west.

The minister said any earthquake measuring more than 7.5 on the Richter scale has the potential to result in a tsunami.

Although the last recorded tsunami in the Indian Ocean was in 1883, Sibal said every country should have its own disaster management system for tackling this kind of natural calamity.

The minister stressed on the need to hike investments in science and technology, saying that India should invest eight per cent of the GDP for this purpose.

He said solutions to the problems of hunger, poverty and shelter could be found in the applications of science and technology.

Calling for a proper water management system, Sibal sought more public investments in health and development of new drug molecules using biotechnology.

India would be the biggest beneficiary of WTO since the combination of low-cost economy coupled with highly skilled labour was nowhere to be found in the world, he said adding this is attracting foreign companies into India.

ravichaud
February 23rd, 2005, 08:56 AM
I would have to say that the concept that a human hand has intentionally caused the tsunami is definitely a highly unlikely scenario.

One of the most powerful methods of harnessing and releasing energy would be definitely nuclear technology, but as we have stated there is no trace of radiation so its definitely a far fetched scenario. But a pointt to ponder that I'm going to throw out for discussion:

WE HAVE BARELY SCRATCHED THE SURFACE ON HOW GLOBAL WARMING HAS AFFECTED OUR EARTH. FULL SPECIES ARE BEING WIPED OUT. RAIN FORESTS ARE EVAPORATING BEFORE OUR EYES. THE POLAR CAPS ARE MELTING, WITH POTENTIAL TO CAUSE MAJOR WEATHER PATTERN CHANGES. ONE CLEAR POINT, THE ATMOSPHERE AND WEATHER PATTERNS ARE CHANGING, IN PART DUE TO HUMAN ACTION. HAS IT CHANGED ENOUGH TO CREATE SUCH A MASSIVE RELEASE OF ENERGY? I DON'T KNOW. HAVE HUMAN HANDS COLLECTIVE CAUSED ENOUGH OF THE ENVIRONMENTAL DAMAGE TO CAUSE SUCH A RELEASE OF ENERGY? I DON'T KNOW. JUST THROWING THIS OUT TO THE GROUP.