PDA

View Full Version : Please Don't Abuse Your Body ...( Must Read )

devdahiya
January 13th, 2005, 06:37 PM
We all have a tendency to abuse our body in some or other way . It basically happens because we got this body on a platter . Its biological construction and live tasks are so much natural that even after our relentless abuse it keeps on repairing itself but when we cross a stage where body's natural capicity gets superceded,it gives up and there starts the agony. Only at this stage we come to know the importance of HEALTHY BODY....but alas! it is always too late and repenting over the spilled milk does no good.

In other words we take our body and the systems related with it for granted and use it as a dumb servant. Some of us even don't listen to the warning signals sent by the body from time to time,because we are very busy to achieve something SO CALLED very precious at the cost of our wonderful body and soul. Some of us have a readymade excuse ready on the lips to be blurted out,"CHINTA KARNA KOE BAS KI BAAT THODDI-E-SE".

It is within the control of each one of us to WORRY OR NOT TO WORRY(whatever the situation).... We feel and believe that,"AGAR KOE BEEMAR HO GYA YAA MARR GYA TE CHINTTA TE LAZMMI HOGI." Ofcourse we are human beings and thus are emotional but please don't convert your positive concerns into WORRIES. If my mother is not well,i will be concerned and best course for me should be to do my best possible in the prevailing circumstances without getting disturbed ....here DOING MY BEST will be a positive concern and while doing my best I remain in control of my emotion and my mental peace remains intact. But moment I go off-balance,without analyzing the situation properly, i will be jumping into the state of worry....this will throw me out of gear and my whole body will get abused in turn.

Likewise we abuse our body each minute and each day. Some of the pointers are given herein:
1. Speaking in louder than required tone.
2. Smoking
3. Boozing
4. Over eating
5. Sedentary life style
6. Using foul language (in turn damages the soul)
7. Backbiting
8. Dishonesty
9. Over exertion
10.Telling lies
11.Not talking to your body on daily basis
12.Not showing concern for minor ailments
13.Eating junk food
14.Not bother to take proper medical test (atleast once a year)
15.Discontentment

Likewise there can be some more....We ought to hold our breath for a while and think,"ARE WE DOING JUSTICE TO OUR BODY.....A WONDERFUL MASTER PIECE DOLED OUT TO US BY NATURE."

We ought to spend at least 30mnts in examining each part of our body daily to feel that each part is in perfect harmony with other. I am sure that 30mnts time is not a big amount of time...... and that too for a cause on which depends our HAPINESS.

HEALTH IS WEALTH