PDA

View Full Version : Charity begins at home...AND WE JATS....SORRY TO SAY...??

devdahiya
January 15th, 2005, 07:22 AM
It is surprising to observe that whenever somebody writes a thread praising jats or suggests something to improve their condition or attitude,there is a tendency on the part of some members to use phrases like," THIS IS A PROBLEM NOT ONLY WITH JATS BUT OF WHOLE INDIA.............and LET US NOT NARROW DOWN OUR THINKING SO MUCH AS TO CONFINE OUR DISCUSSION TO JATS ONLY." these lines are really disgusting to say the least.

Why the hell on earth we should not discuss problem areas of JATS? When we so called well meaning and LEARNED PEOPLE have this kind of ,MORE THAN REQUIRED BROADER OUTLOOK,how can we involve our people in a meaningful discussion? World can be discussed later,after having addressed unsurmountable problems faced by our own people who's blood runs into our veins.......................CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME AND IT ENDS ALSO AT HOME..........IF AT ALL IT ENDS.............NOBODY HAS OR WILL EVER LISTEN TO A BEGGER PREACHING FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT TIPS.............AND MY SINCERE REQUEST TO ALL IS," LET US SORT OUR PROBLEMS OUT FIRST,IF AT ALL WE MEAN BUSSINESS."

rkumar
January 15th, 2005, 04:55 PM
Dear Mr Dahiya,

Issue is not of charity. Problem is of making good use of charity. There have been lots of Jats who did great work in past and still there are lots who are doing. However, majority of our jat brothers are just not utilising the infrastructure created through such charity. Jats want quick fix type solutions and majority of them are not tailored to invest/put hard work into areas like education where results don't come instantaneously. Mind set of Jats can be changed only when some of us so called well qualified people go and sit among them and face there day to day problems. Sitting in UK, USA, Mumbai and all over places and debating their problems here on Jatland can not solve anything. As you know, out of all the members only handful visit this site. This is a very poor plateform to change the fate of community. Endless debates on Jatland are not going to solve any of the problems..Well meaning members have to form groups and have to spend significant time among community members and do things on ground.. Preachings should be through deeds on the ground.. ...that is the charity community needs..and not hollow meaningless debates in far flung places like Jatland...Trust me, if 3% of educated Jats can do this, face of community would change in few years...

Rajendra

devdahiya
January 15th, 2005, 05:08 PM
DEAR RAJENDRA JEE,

I agree with you 100% . I am in touch with the people at ground even while my being at MUMBAI.I am just 44 and my time has come to do what you suggested.I will take on certain problems single handedly............Just wait & watch. My children unfortunately are in 11th and 12th and hence again CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME...WALI BAAT. MY CHILDREN ARE DOING WELL AND I WISH THEY GO THEIR WAY SOON AFTER THERE 12th, so that i can take on the challenge i thought i was capable of. Please wish me luck..............and .............give me your blessings. JATLAND PER DISCUSSION KE BHI FAYDE HEIN.....ISSLIYE ISSKKO KATTI BEKKAR MAT SAMJHO.

REGARDS

rkumar
January 15th, 2005, 05:13 PM
Dear Mr Dahiya,

God always blesses well meaning people...You will get the blessing of helpless millions...just do something on the ground and which is universally good...ek chota sa paani ka chashma aage chalkar darya ban jata hai.......

RK^2