PDA

View Full Version : 30,000 Disabled Soldiers

navingulia
January 16th, 2005, 03:13 PM
Respected Jatland Members
I am working as a Chief Coordinator for War Wounded Foundation, an organisation working for the welfare of disabled soldiers, for the last 2 years.
There are over 30,000 disabled soldiers scattered all over the country often in rural and inhospitable terrain. These disabled soldiers need and deserve all the support to settle down and move ahead with their lives. It is our duty to stand behind them.
Recently a soldier of 5 Ladakh scouts, Jigmet Orgyan came to us for support. He lost both his hands and both his eyes while trying to defuse an explosive device. He is from a small village in Laddakh. We are in the process of gathering support for his aides and resettlement.
I have come up with a website for the foundation and would request all Jatland members to kindly visit the website and leave a message of appreciation and support for the disabled soldiers in the guestbook.

http://geocities.com/warwoundedfoundation

Also, Kindly send the link to all your contacts.
And if any one can advice how to gather support for the cause, it would be great.
Regards
Navin

devdahiya
January 16th, 2005, 05:34 PM
MY DEAR NAVIN,

You people are doing a great job..keep it up.

Regards

singhkapoor
January 16th, 2005, 06:09 PM
Dear Navin

Good work!!

Let us hope more and more corporations come forward to help these heroes.

Best Wishes.

uday
January 17th, 2005, 02:11 PM
Dear Navin,
Excellent work.

Regards
Uday

kulwant
January 17th, 2005, 02:22 PM
Navin Bhai,

You are really a highly motivated JAT......good job done.

Keep it up.

deepakdahiya
January 17th, 2005, 02:50 PM
Navin sir u are doing a great job
keep it up
these people are also hero but behind the screen.

jagmohan
January 17th, 2005, 04:37 PM
Another Institution that is doing great work for rehabilitation is the Artificial Limb Centre at Pune. Visiting that institution is perhaps the most humbling experience of life. All those who are in and around Pune should visit this great institution.