PDA

View Full Version : Why Rohtak Stands Tall ?

devdahiya
January 19th, 2005, 02:47 PM
IF one uses the word JAT Anywhere outside Haryana,people immidiately SAY," ARE YOU FROM ROHTAK." Why it is so that Rohtak and word JAT are so synonymous? What makes Rohtak so popular? Is it that the Old Rohtak DISTT had high percentage of Jat population OR are there some more qualifying reasons that ROHTAK means JATS and JAT means ROHTAK ?? ANY TAKES PLEASE.............................??????????

mbamal
January 19th, 2005, 05:43 PM
IF one uses the word JAT Anywhere outside Haryana,people immidiately SAY," ARE YOU FROM ROHTAK." Why it is so that Rohtak and word JAT are so synonymous? What makes Rohtak so popular? Is it that the Old Rohtak DISTT had high percentage of Jat population OR are there some more qualifying reasons that ROHTAK means JATS and JAT means ROHTAK ?? ANY TAKES PLEASE.............................??????????
Coz Rohtak is a JAT METROPOLIS ;-)

gill7da
January 20th, 2005, 01:57 AM
Its curious that you mentioned that, but in my case I laways have to explain that there exists a place named Rohtak.

keshavdahiya
February 19th, 2006, 02:24 AM
just found this post.......so wud like to add some thing to this...;)

well for ROHTAK i dont need to comment as when i describe it to some one.....I usually refer to it as LA of haryana and if u r really talking to people of JIND, kaithal, gohana or even sirsa and hisar I tell them that they really lack in communication, thots and ideas ma be due to distance from delhi
but the reason is some thing else.........:rolleyes:

lets find out if anyone can explain..............:D:D
waiting for comments...;)

rajeshrathee
February 19th, 2006, 07:26 AM
may be because of the fact that Rohtak and Sonepat were the same district earlier and apart from other reasons the jats of this region advances earlier and make a mark everywhere?

positivelook
February 19th, 2006, 10:06 AM
Rohtak is also the political capital of haryana. One more reason could be that people of rohtak speak khadi haryanavi andin comparison to other distt. rohtak is old and always be in limelight. Baaki ghani baat to manne bee na berra.

Abhimanyu Phougat

jyotijoon
February 19th, 2006, 10:29 AM
May be Rohtak has Medical college and MDU thats why it is more popular and people in this district are more educated from long time.For example my grand father got his education from Delhi and mostly he lived in Japan, Korea and pune and he always told that he was from Rohtak.

sansanwalamit
February 19th, 2006, 11:45 AM
I cant think of any reason other than that I have found Rohtak people to be closest to the stereotypical Jat image. Their language is the one that is mostly associated with Jats, I suppose the same goes for the culture.

rkumar
February 19th, 2006, 08:21 PM
Rohtak is the centre of gravity of Haryana. Or rather haryana ka dil hai Rohtak me...and on a lighter note bhai hamari sasural bhi hai Rohtak zile me..
it has to be tallest...hahahahah

RK^2

jitendershooda
February 19th, 2006, 09:01 PM

Dev ji, kati sahi khod ke laae is vichar ne te aap. This is the reality that a person from Rohtak is recognised immediately. I feel the reason for this is THE TYPICAL DUMDAR KHADI HARYANVI ACCENT of them.

ek baar prem nagar ke hum kae balak jhutthe SC/ST ke railway ke form bharke Huble station le liya tha er Goa chalege ghuman. to train mein humne batlate dekh ke ek maratha tha wo nu bolya, "bhai kaya ROHTAK ke ho ? " .

Thoda aage chale te UP lacknow ke the kae balak we sidhe nu bole ROHTAK se ho kaya. unke saath koe rohtak ka huya karta to language se hi pehchan liya.

One bitter incident also, "Bhai meri pachli company mein ek senior banda tha wo door door rahya karta, te mene ek be poochya ek ke baat hai. Thode din mein baat cheet suru hui to usne bataya ek yaar mujhe kisi ne bataya tha ki agar delhi haryana mein jao to ROHTAK - SONEPAT KE JATON SE PANGA MAT LENA. isliye mein thoda gap hi rakhta tha.

1) KHADI THETH HARYANVI BOLI
2) TO BHAI ONE MORE REASON IS OUR --- AKHADD (YOU CAN SAY STRAIGHT FORWARD BEHAVIOUR THAT SOMETIMES TAKEN TO BE RUDE BY OTHERS) BEHAVIOUR.
3) IN POLITICS YOU CAN SEE EVERY UTHA PATAK EVEN EARLIER TO HOODA JI WHEN CMs were there from hissar-sirsa-bhiwani all the starts were from rohtak. CHAUTALA JI BHI DEVI LAL JAINTI ROHTAK MEIN HI MANATE THE JAB SHITI NAJUK HOTI THI.
WO MUJHE POORA TO INCIDENT YAAD NAHI --- AAPNE AASAN KE HOODA HI THE JINSE KISI GOVERNER KA MUH KALA KARVAYA THA CHAUTALA-DEVI LAL KE TIME PE.
4) MEDICAL AND MDU HAS ALSO GIVEN ROHTAK SOME LIGHT.
5) CHAUDHARY CHOTU RAM JI WAS ALSO ONE OF THE REMEMBERENCE FROM OUR AREA.
6) As Jyoti mentioned this is also one of our good thing that we remain in touch with our roots and proudly say that we are from ROHTAK.

Aur te aur ye punjabi balak rohtak sonepat ke lave dhore ke jib kite bahar padhan jave to HARYANVI bole hein er wa bhi DUMDAR ROTHAK AALI, just to create impression and avoid the ragging and all.

We can see here also in our jatland all the people from this region are very much stick to our haryanvi even it is hard to write in haryanvi but still GYAN SA KONI ATA BHAI IS BINA. Pher koe baat dekh lyo ....jagmohan ji dev ji ya aapne rathee,deshwal er harvinder ...etc bhai ke chutkulle KITE NE KITE TE .,....

ROHTAK KA SUNPAT AADDDA............PREM NAGAR ..... LIKHE BINA KE RAHE HEIN.

7) Also our bravery being a JAT TOO. THIS THING I CAN SHARE WITH YOU ALL WITH PROUD.

HERE IN MY COMPANY WHEN I HAVE JOINED I GOT RECOGNISED ITSELF AS

A) HOODA JI BEING THE CM.
B) OUR QA HEAD HERE TOLD IN A CONFERENCE OPENLY ABOUT A GUY RAVINDER HOODA. WHO USED TO BE THERE IN BE WITH HIM AT DHARWAD KARNATAKA. HE TOLD THAT RAVINDER WAS SUCH A GUY WHO NEVER GOT AFFRAID IF ANYONE.

ONCE HE SLAPPED ONE OF HIS LECTURER WHO WAS EXPLOITING THE STUDENTS AND WAS REALLY BAD AND KHUNKHAR TYPE IN COLLEGE.

SECONDLY, ONCE HE WAS ALONE FIGHTING WITH A ROD AND IN OPPOSITE THERE WERE A GANG OF KUGIES (WHO ARE CONSIDERED TO BE THE MARSHAL COOM HERE) BECAUSE THEY WERE ASKING FOR RAGGING AND HE OPPOSED SINGLE HEADEDLY.

THIRDLY DURING A TRIP HE WAS IN FIGHT BECAUSE SOME GUYS EVE-TEASED THE GALS OF THE COLLEGE.
8) BIG. HOSHIAR SINGH, PVC DAHIYA, MEHAR SINGH AND MANY OTHERS DID WELL IN DEFENCE TOO.
9) Kae be utle kaman mein bhi aage rahe hein aapne aaale jaise PAMMELA BORDES (WHO HAS ONCE EVEN SHAKEN UK GOVT.), MALLIKA, IB EK PUNJABI KA THAYA BATANVE HEIN PHONE TAPE MAMLE MEIN, RAJIV KE PACHE SECURITY MAMLE MEIN BHI ROHTAK KA E THA KOE, SHOOT OUTS IN COURTS ...ETC.

THIS IS WHAT I FEEL AND MORE LIGHTS CAN BE BROUGHT UP BY DEV JI, JAGMOHAN AND OTHER SENIOR MEMBERS WHO CAN PUT IT WITH THEIR EXPERIENCE AND OLD MEMORIES TOO AS WHAT OUR GEN CAN DO IS FROM TODAYS PERSPECTIVE ONLY BUT ROHTAK IS RECOGNISED EVEN BEFORE THAT WELL.

GOOD TOPIC STARTED DEV JI...

lucky
February 20th, 2006, 01:16 AM

i donot want to discribe it:D

worst city of haryana rohtak tops
when i came to canada my friends asked
three things if u r jat fine but tell us r u from these cities.
ROHTAK
SONIPAT
REWARI

MY GRANDFATHER IS THERE BUT FOR ME PPL FROM THESE CITYS ARE TOO COLD BLOODED. SORRY IF I AM TOO HARD FOR SOME PPL.

when i lived in hissar it is more peacefull.:D

junnu
February 20th, 2006, 06:03 AM
Hi People,

Rohtak is the center of gravity for Jats....well said Rajinderji. If Chandigarh was'nt the capital....then the capital of Haryana would surely be Rohtak.
And right now, the Ch Bhupinder Singh hails from Rohtak. (Hope to see the new 4 lane Delhi/Rohtak highway with fences soon?)

Junnu

ajaysinghbamel
February 20th, 2006, 11:41 AM

This is because historically if u see whether the Sir chotu ram who started the mission for upliftment of farmers whose influnce was in whole old punjab and rajasthan or DLF who started the modern colonies in Delhi in 1947 or IAS/IPS in before independence / soldiers in english army were all from old Rohtak distt and that's why rohtak is known to everybody.

itsnavin
February 20th, 2006, 02:21 PM
Rohtak is Mecca of Jats!

keshavdahiya
February 20th, 2006, 04:07 PM

ROHTAK
SONIPAT
REWARI

MY GRANDFATHER IS THERE BUT FOR ME PPL FROM THESE CITYS ARE TOO COLD BLOODED. SORRY IF I AM TOO HARD FOR SOME PPL.

hahaha....i can smell something fishy......well dont be jealous i can understand your situation.
and besides that........CANADA......uss country mein ab log certificate denge ki rohtak kaisa hai......:eek: un belivable.

U mite be rite in some way that hisar is peaceful.....but there is nuffin in HISAR to be have fun either.......during my short stay there it was sooo difficult for me to talk to people there about any topic as they really lack 5 years from rohtak...;) that place really sucks.....:(
when ever i wanted to start any conversation they always tend to escape as every thing went over there head....:p and then it was so embarrassing for me. I dont say that Rohtak is so ultra modish, It also lacks 2-3 years from delhi......
and besides that I dont think that you wont deny the fact that majority of what you say
"cold blooded" people here on jatland are from rohtak.....;)

hor to manne bera na lekin puraane dinon mein jib kisse ka BHAYA na hoya karta to uss maanas ka rishta HISAR....(BAAGAD) mein zarur ho jaya karta........very silly thot but my DADIJI is also basically from HISAR (Dabra).......hehehe

and i m sure that someone mite start up a new thread about HISAR tomorrow...:D:D:D

dndeswal
February 20th, 2006, 04:49 PM
Bhai Keshav, Hooda and others,

Thari baat kati theek sey. When Sonepat district was separated from Rohtak, the villagers were cursing the government as their 'Rohtak' status was being snatched away from them. My village is now under Jhajjar district. When this new district was created, the villagers were in a sad mood - they felt that their status of 'Rohtakwala' was being taken away. Now also, if somebody asks about my district, I always tell them 'Rohtak'.

Rohtak district was covering about 50% of today's Haryana's area in British times. After partitioning from Punjab in 1966, there used to be only 7 districts in the state : Rohtak, Hissar, Gurgaon, Jind, Karnal, Ambala and Mohindergarh. Now, there are 19. The size of Rohtak district has shrunk so much that its borders do not now touch Delhi border - Bhiwani, Sonepat and Jhajjar areas have been snatched from it, and the huge erstwhile district of Rohtak has been balkanised by successive political parties. Government statistics about the area of districts are given below:

Ambala : 1574 Sq. KM
Bhiwani : 4778
Faridabad : 2151
Fatehabad : 2520
Gurgaon : 2766
Hissar : 3983
Jhajjar : 1834
Jind: 2702
Kaithal : 2317
Karnal : 2538
Kurukshetra : 1530
Mahendergarh : 1859
Panchkula : 898
Panipat 1268
Rewari : 1582
ROHTAK : 1745
Sirsa : 4277
Sonipat 2122
Yamuna Nagar 1768

TOTAL AREA OF HARYANA STATE : 44,212 Sq. KM

So, area-wise, only 5 districts are smaller than Rohtak. Each of the three districts - Bhiwani, Hissar and Sirsa - is more than double the size of today's Rohtak district.

But the pride of Rohtak continues and will continue. It is history. Believe it or not, there is some pride or attraction in the word "Rohtak" itself.

ritudahiya
February 20th, 2006, 05:30 PM
Hi
This is Ritu. Me originally frm Rohtak. Me REALLY IMPRESSED WID YOUR REPLY.
VERY WELL SAID.

lucky
February 21st, 2006, 02:04 AM
well merai institute mai 90% are from mumbai the movemnet u say haryana and delhi they say ok :mad: and that OK i not good one. and i do expect it becoz as compare to mumbai delhi is hard and harsh :rolleyes: . the u say jat thats one more blow to them. well till last month they didnot except i am jat becoz of my language. but ya one day they heared me abusing too much and they excepted :mad: . i was realy angry :rolleyes:

well say it i my self from rohtak. my dad family is one of the reputated rohtak familys. dada ji is kown criminal lawyer. but that does not scare me to say if u compare with sirsa side rohtak is cold blood and after experinging an accident in rohtak with me my mom and my sister and how do males react. so i donot even care. wht is true is true. from language to living to way the presentation goes. ppl may me good but the presentation is so bad it hurts.

and ya majority is cold well about living i find hissar better. and rohtak is near to delhi so every one knows it........:rolleyes:

sorry i have no good experince in rohtak so i can be hard:rolleyes: . again sorry if i hurt some ones feelings:D

raj_rathee
February 21st, 2006, 03:57 AM
Arre Miss...main toh bolta hun ki aapki "presentation is so bad that
it hurts !". Please Miss. Kucch kijeeye. Aap Hindi mein hi likh leejiyee.
ITNEEEEEEEEE reputed family se ho, ITNEYYYYYYYYYY [*Raj Rathee stretches both
his hands real wide*] bade criminal lawyer ki poti ho, Canada
mein padh rahi ho...kucch toh presentation sudhar lo na. Please Shagun
Ji. Aisa kar do.

Itna frustration ho jaata hai aap ki posts padh kar. Aaap to hame maar hi
daalo gay. Please kucch karo Shagun Ji.

well merai institute mai 90% are from mumbai the movemnet u say haryana and delhi they say ok :mad: and that OK i not good one. and i do expect it becoz as compare to mumbai delhi is hard and harsh :rolleyes: . the u say jat thats one more blow to them. well till last month they didnot except i am jat becoz of my language. but ya one day they heared me abusing too much and they excepted :mad: . i was realy angry :rolleyes:

well say it i my self from rohtak. my dad family is one of the reputated rohtak familys. dada ji is kown criminal lawyer. but that does not scare me to say if u compare with sirsa side rohtak is cold blood and after experinging an accident in rohtak with me my mom and my sister and how do males react. so i donot even care. wht is true is true. from language to living to way the presentation goes. ppl may me good but the presentation is so bad it hurts.

and ya majority is cold well about living i find hissar better. and rohtak is near to delhi so every one knows it........:rolleyes:

sorry i have no good experince in rohtak so i can be hard:rolleyes: . again sorry if i hurt some ones feelings:D

keshavdahiya
February 21st, 2006, 05:12 AM
well merai institute mai 90% are from mumbai..........
sorry i have no good experince in rohtak so i can be hard:rolleyes: . again sorry if i hurt some ones feelings

hahaha well quoted Mr Rathee
Now Ms. Shagun I really didnt want to reply to what you said but after what Rathee bhai saab has to say........you shud improve on your side.....:D

Now I really want to share this with all of u and i m really proud of it.....

We are 7 Indians in my class here and outta that there are 5 maharashtrans, one nawab saab from Lucknow :D and ME the only JAT.....
Now when u mentioned about what people from Mumbai have to coment about Rohtak or may be Haryana at your side it really hurts....becoz on my side its totally different despite the fact that they are in majority still I am alone enough for them.
At times they are so disgusting that whenever anyone here other than INDIAN has to comment on them he/she says that YOU(ME) dont seems to be like an Indian as they consider them as typical INDIANS and then I usually have to tell them that actually these are south INDIAN $*#@-heads and we consider them as our servants and some of them are infact asylum seekers from bangladesh or from somewhere.......;)
And then I scold them many times that they shud behave properly and not bring bad name to the whole nation........to be on lighter side I call them all "DESI" and infact have named them as SBD no. 1,2,3 etc.........here SBD stands for SABSE BADDE DESI.......
and slowly people here have started believing that these dumbheads are not reliable at all......:eek:
AND you mite not believe that I have actually started abusing some of them so that at least thay feel humiliated and start acting descently here in foriegn land......Mein to inke muh peh bol diya karun ki tameez se baat karya karo na to aapne thobrra band raakya karo......:mad:
kai be to yeh rasta badal lein sein jib mein aage te aata dikya karun.....:mad:

Aap sabko TV per ek serial aata tha yaad hoga......some thing called "The great Maratha".....my dad used to make fun of them that when the MARATHAS were defeated so badly by mugals they actually ran for there lives......
"arr mere pitaji nyu kehya karen ki tere mama har ne sanghi ke khettan mein luth maar-maar ke iin marathan ka bakal taar diya tha......hahahahahahahaha:D:p"

mein to mere aale GREAT MARATHA ne ya baat bata diya karun aar pher yeh lhukte haandya karen.......hahahahahahahaha.....;)

SHAGUN Inka muh band karna ho to nyu bata diya kar ki thaari to entry hi galat se........"EK RASHTRA MEIN MAHARASHTRA KAISE HO SAKTA HAI"

lucky
February 21st, 2006, 02:14 PM
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

sunitahooda
February 24th, 2006, 02:45 PM
None of the cities of Haryana can top if we have refined blooded Jats like you not others....i am sorry to having upset you Shagun...someone who is not Proud of his/her identity....Is not a True Human....then no matter if they are from Rohtak or any part of this WORLD...:( I still feel proud that even people in Canada know these cities....BINGO!!!!

ROHTAK
SONIPAT
REWARI

downtoearth
February 24th, 2006, 03:09 PM
None of the cities of Haryana can top if we have refined blooded Jats like you not others....i am sorry to having upset you Shagun...someone who is not Proud of his/her identity....Is not a True Human....then no matter if they are from Rohtak or any part of this WORLD...:( I still feel proud that even people in Canada know these cities....BINGO!!!! sunita im frm hissar distt... lakin tu chintaa naa karey,,,, canada hi nahii,,, hooddyaan {rohtak} ka too mars pey bhi sector kattan ney ho rahya sey :D :p

sunitahooda
February 25th, 2006, 12:19 AM
Rupi...tere comment dekh ke te ghee sa ghal gya....par inn refined jattan ka ke karen....jo apne ne jat kehan te sharmaven se...

sunita im frm hissar distt... lakin tu chintaa naa karey,,,, canada hi nahii,,, hooddyaan {rohtak} ka too mars pey bhi sector kattan ney ho rahya sey :D :p

shailendra
February 25th, 2006, 01:45 AM
sunita im frm hissar distt... lakin tu chintaa naa karey,,,, canada hi nahii,,, hooddyaan {rohtak} ka too mars pey bhi sector kattan ney ho rahya sey :D :p

You mean, HUDA? (Haryana Urban Development Authority)???... eeb mere yaar, Hooda nae uske saath 'cunphoose' to manya kar mere bhai!

baliyansachin
February 25th, 2006, 04:05 AM
In Haryana Rohtak Ke Jat and In Uttar Pradesh Meerut Ke Jat are Very Popular

deepender
February 27th, 2006, 02:49 AM
Like the old saying goes (from the days when the present day districts of Rohtak, Sonipat, Jhajjar, parts of Jind and Panipat comprised the old glorious Rohtak)

"Ek Rohtaki, aur Sau Kohtaki"

:-)

bharti
February 28th, 2006, 03:20 AM
Hi Raj! Pata nahin Shagun ki post padh kar tum frustration se marey ke nahin , lekin hum tumhari post padh kar, hans-hans ke mar gaye.
and then Keshav Dahiya! I agree with all u said.

raj_rathee
February 28th, 2006, 03:25 AM
Hi Raj! Pata nahin Shagun ki post padh kar tum frustration se marey ke nahin , lekin hum tumhari post padh kar, hans-hans ke mar gaye.

Interesting to hear all that Bharti. You too always seem to be on the move.
Keep up the energy.

sunitahooda
February 28th, 2006, 09:19 AM
Shailender Bhai tanne na bera se ibbe kai Extra-Stylish Hooda apna Got HUDA likhan laag ge sain...mere bi 1-2 chacha tau HUDA likhya karen se....Rupi ki galti na se...

You mean, HUDA? (Haryana Urban Development Authority)???... eeb mere yaar, Hooda nae uske saath 'cunphoose' to manya kar mere bhai!

ratheetheraist
February 28th, 2006, 01:10 PM
Shailender Bhai tanne na bera se ibbe kai Extra-Stylish Hooda apna Got HUDA likhan laag ge sain...mere bi 1-2 chacha tau HUDA likhya karen se....Rupi ki galti na se...

noooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! bhai shalender nd sunita .......rupi dada ne koi confusion ma sai thaare gott ke baare main .......yo te nyu kehwe sai ak hoodyaan ( those who have hodda gott) ke plaat MAARS main katten ne ho re sain.........:)

tu bhi rupi kasut sai .............:D:D

ratheetheraist
February 28th, 2006, 01:27 PM
i m also from rohtak ......nd a proud fellow.........:)

ar bata dyun sun ak kyun ye rhtaki tall sain............haha:D

ek be killa road pe te main apni maa gellyan kimme soudda len ja reya tha.....te ghani bheed rehya kardi udde un dinna main..........kati kattkadd(bheed) utarya rehya karda.............

te ek dum manne teej aawaj sunni ......ek auto aale ne brake gaad diye motor cycle aale choryyan dhore aa ke.......choree ne utaar ke us auto aale ke diye do dhoool( thaapadd)........:D

auto aala bolya bhai kyun maaro so bhidi bi koni teri motor ke auto........:confused::mad:
kassai bolle.......` ak saale bhid jaandi te...........` hahahahahahaha:D:D:D

ye sain bhai rohtakiye ........jama nd..........

downtoearth
February 28th, 2006, 01:35 PM

ek be killa road pe te main apni maa gellyan kimme soudda len ja reya tha.....te ghani bheed rehya kardi udde un dinna main..........kati kattkadd(bheed) utarya rehya karda.............

te ek dum manne teej aawaj sunni ......ek auto aale ne brake gaad diye motor cycle aale choryyan dhore aa ke.......choree ne utaar ke us auto aale ke diye do dhoool( thaapadd)........:D

auto aala bolya bhai kyun maaro so bhidi bi koni teri motor ke auto........:confused::mad:

ye sain bhai rohtakiye ........jama nd.......... hahahahah raathi merey saathi,,,, kasut too tu sey

cooljat
February 28th, 2006, 01:44 PM
Bhai Rathi ...tune te mera pet hi paad diya hans hans ke ..HHKLP LOLZ

:D :D
rock on
Jit

ye sain bhai rohtakiye ........jama nd..........

jagmohan
February 28th, 2006, 02:18 PM
Bhai, Rathee ki baat sun ke ek kissa manne bhi yaad aa gya...

Sunpat ke Minerva Cinema hall mein picture laag rhi thi 'CHOR MACHAYE SHOR'. Hum Physics ki class te painda chhuta ke 12 te 3 ka show dekhan laag re thay.. Jinn ne ya picture dekh rakhi se un ke yaad hoga ki Danny apni hateli kujjaa si ke gut maare se...

Bhai ek JAT ka chora itnaa excite ho gya ak uss ne ek punjabi ke k maara ek gut.. jab vo punjabi ka bolya "bahi saheb mujko kyon marte ho", te vo Chhora bolya "Saale, swad mein maar gya"... Te bhai isse isse hon se Rohtak District ke..

PS: I still consider Jhajjar, Sunpat area as part of Rohtak.

downtoearth
February 28th, 2006, 02:22 PM
. nuey,,, mera ek dost sey rohtak ka,,, naam sey sandeep hooda,,,,,

univ. mein usney ek punjabi key ,,, bina baat ek gutt paard diya:D :D :D
punjabi >>>> bhai saab manney key galti kardi ?
sandeep hooda >>> arey,,, galti to tu 2 saal koni karey,,, tery main 2 saal laag koni maaru ?:D :D :D :D :D

ratheetheraist
February 28th, 2006, 02:24 PM

Sunpat ke Minerva Cinema hall mein picture laag rhi thi 'CHOR MACHAYE SHOR'. Hum Physics ki class te painda chhuta ke 12 te 3 ka show dekhan laag re thay.. Jinn ne ya picture dekh rakhi se un ke yaad hoga ki Danny apni hateli kujjaa si ke gut maare se...

Bhai ek JAT ka chora itnaa excite ho gya ak uss ne ek punjabi ke k maara ek gut.. jab vo punjabi ka bolya "bahi saheb mujko kyon marte ho", te vo Chhora bolya "Saale, swad mein maar gya"... Te bhai isse isse hon se Rohtak District ke..

PS: I still consider Jhajjar, Sunpat area as part of Rohtak.

jagmohan uncle ji ...............hahahaha..................maje kar diyeeeeee...........hahahahaha ib manne bhi swaad aa rya se .....keh dyo ib tomar ,,gagan ar us dumarkhaan aale kapil ne ak dikheen nahi kai din.......hahahahahahahahahah:D:D:D:D:D

dndeswal
February 28th, 2006, 03:14 PM
Wah Rathee Bhai, Mazaa aa-gya.

Yah Dev Dahiya ki thread tey dhooma thaawegi. Aur tere waali thread bi:
minorities nd madrasas (http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=12597) zaroor dhooma thaawegi. Aajkaal ek aur thread mey garma-garmi chaal rahi sey : Should a widow remarry or not..????? (http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12509)
(Per wah tere wali konya)

About Punjabi-Jat tussle in Rohtak, I had written a little bit in my comments: A mix of good and bad elements (http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?p=69212#post69212)” under the thread Are Punjabis Liars? (http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8925).

Eib Bhai ek kissa yaad aa-gya. Ham kayi dost "Roti kapada aur makaan" film dekhann gaye the : raat ke 9 baje wale show mein - Rohtak ke Sheela cinema mey. Un dino woh cinema ekdam zangal mein (khettaan ke beech mein) tha - sirf main road saamne tha - aur raat ko udhar jaate darr lagta tha.

Ticket le-key gate ke aagey ghanne-e baalak khadde ho-ge line mey. Pahla show khatam nahin huya tha. Ek-ke-paache-ek khadde ho-key sarreyan ney darwazze pey maarya zor ka dhakka aar naara lagaya : Bol baba shriyanaath ki - Jai. Aur darwazza toot key bheetar padd-gya!

Pher Unn Sheela cinema walon ney 2-3 mustande, khandwwe-aale jaat bharti karye - gate control karann tahein. Weh poori laathi raakhya karte aur jo-bi isi harkat karta, soodha lathh marya karte ! Pher halaat kaboo mein aaye, saarey oot chohre soodhe ho-ge.

jitendershooda
February 28th, 2006, 09:28 PM
Like the old saying goes (from the days when the present day districts of Rohtak, Sonipat, Jhajjar, parts of Jind and Panipat comprised the old glorious Rohtak)

"Ek Rohtaki, aur Sau Kohtaki"

:-)

Theek kaho ho bhai ..... There are some quotes of Urdu on this ...like chaar linaaa ...

THESE WERE SAYINGS OF FREEDOM TIME ...

1) CHAAR CHEEJ AASTAFAE ROHTAK

LADAI ...DANGA ....FISAAAD ...KAUTAKKK

2) CHAAR CHEEJ AAASTAFAE DELHI

KHAIR ...KHANSI ...BUKHAR ....TAAAP ...TILLI ...

3) CHAAR CHEEJ AASTAFAEE MULTAN

GARD ...GAMA ...GUBAR ...WE GORISTAN

dndeswal
April 5th, 2008, 11:17 PM
While finalising the page about Haryana's History (Veerbhoomi Haryana (http://www.jatland.com/home/Veerbhoomi_Haryana)), at Jatland Wiki, it reminded me about this old thread.

If we believe Jat scholar Late Swami Omanand (the author of "Veerbhoomi Haryana"), Rohtak city could be about 22-lakhs year old !

Human memory is short and history is buried deep into earth. Not just Rohtak, many other towns of Haryana are lakhs of years old !

sunitahooda
April 6th, 2008, 01:26 AM
Aap bi kasoot so bera na ke-ke toh kai liaao so:)
While finalising the page about Haryana's History (Veerbhoomi Haryana (http://www.jatland.com/home/Veerbhoomi_Haryana)), at Jatland Wiki, it reminded me about this old thread.

If we believe Jat scholar Late Swami Omanand (the author of "Veerbhoomi Haryana"), Rohtak city could be about 22-lakhs year old !

Human memory is short and history is buried deep into earth. Not just Rohtak, many other towns of Haryana are lakhs of years old !

VirenderNarwal
April 6th, 2008, 01:53 AM
सौ कौतकी...:eek:...एक रोहतकी.....:p:D......?
baaki..:rolleyes:..KARNAL te badhiya kime na hai...:cool:;):)..

sumitsehrawat
April 6th, 2008, 09:11 AM
I had been to the Museum (Sangrahaalya) in Jhajhar Gurukul when Guru Omanandaji was living.
He told that he collected many of those objects (with historical value) all by himself from different places. He's put a lot of things (like coins, pots, blood stained clothes, swords, etc etc) on display there and believe me its worth a visit.

I think people who have not been there should go at least once...

Thanks,
Sumit

navingulia
April 6th, 2008, 12:35 PM
Happened to observe some info
1. Rohitaka was a vilage at the time of Pandavas and had been existing much before that.
2. If you happen to visit the museum at Purana Qila Delhi, the map of Pandavas shows Rohitaka written at present day Rohtak. This Rohitaka covered areas from Gujrat Rajsthan, punjab, pakistan upto initial himalayas.
3. The name Rohitaka comes from a medicinal plant which finds mention in Ayurveda Samhita, the plant was called rohitaka because it had redish brown flowers, it has a white flower variety too. Tecomella Undulata, currently the plant is called Rohida.
4. We can atleast conclude that Rohitaka is much older than Mahabharata. Might have existed at the time of dynosaurs too. :-)
All jats have originally belonged to Rohtaka, that explains their common characteristics and mere ar keshav ar sunita warge jinki saari peedhiyan rohtak me hi rahi hain have become extreme cases. (or in Shagun ji's laguage 'gone cases')
Rohtak is the essence of Jat culture, so much so that even a baniya/punjabi staying in Rohtak is called a Jat by others.

ratheetheraist
April 6th, 2008, 10:29 PM

dndeswal
April 6th, 2008, 10:45 PM

hahaha - daakki - tu kit luk rahya sei? Tannei bhi toh kei lyana paddega !! :)

keshavdahiya
April 7th, 2008, 06:55 AM

ooohhoo aap bhi rohtak sei hi ho.....meine to ab notice kiya
aapki location aaj hi dekhi......>>> Belong to Rohtak....that's more than ENOUGH!!!!....yeh enough ke baad 4 dogge kyun khadde hain ?? :p

waise rohtak stands tall kyunki CM rtk ka hai aajkal.....hehehe

dkumars
April 7th, 2008, 12:31 PM

The statement in Red is very much confusing for me ... 22 lakhs year old means that civilization or the land ??? If land then i think UP, Bihar, china korea all are eually or more old than Rohtak :confused::confused::confused:

ssindhu
April 7th, 2008, 03:42 PM
got tired working...and came across this thread...and believe me the most apt thread where i can get rid of day's weariness...lol

but it was already there in subconscious...

non-jats utter of rohtak at mere mention of 'jat' because rohtak epitomises jats...a non-receptive, non-hospitable, non-cultured city...which has no place for other casts, but jats

a city where you can't distinguish between a peon and principal in first instance...

a city which doesn't advanace despite being so close to delhi...rowdy, nonsensically arrogant jats all around...which might act like raj thackeray any day...

which has 100s of educational institutes, but educates nothing...brings no big difference between a peasant's mind and a graduate's

the most respectable profession, rather only profession, one can look for is teaching...

plz don't take personal...i meant all in general...how most of the fabric of rohtak is like...

and since jats feel proud in it...which they call 'identity', possible reason that non-jats identify jats with rohtak...

prashantacmet
April 7th, 2008, 05:57 PM
NCR is also packed with hypocrite, black heart and haughty ppls(specially jats). Arrogancy of these ppl culminates when they don't even accept the birthday wishes:p;)...Rohtak jats are still better:)

amit21singh
April 10th, 2008, 03:26 PM
got tired working...and came across this thread...and believe me the most apt thread where i can get rid of day's weariness...lol

but it was already there in subconscious...

non-jats utter of rohtak at mere mention of 'jat' because rohtak epitomises jats...a non-receptive, non-hospitable, non-cultured city...which has no place for other casts, but jats

a city where you can't distinguish between a peon and principal in first instance...

a city which doesn't advanace despite being so close to delhi...rowdy, nonsensically arrogant jats all around...which might act like raj thackeray any day...

which has 100s of educational institutes, but educates nothing...brings no big difference between a peasant's mind and a graduate's

the most respectable profession, rather only profession, one can look for is teaching...

plz don't take personal...i meant all in general...how most of the fabric of rohtak is like...

and since jats feel proud in it...which they call 'identity', possible reason that non-jats identify jats with rohtak...
why rohtak only.........this is all over the india....wat do you think of mumbai or delhi or any other place in india.......they are far more worse thn rohtak...atleast in rohtak you cant hear the news of rape in moving car.........PEOPLE OF ROHTAK MIGHT BE POOR IN MONEY BUT THEY HAVE SOMETHING IN SPECIAL THAT OTHERS ARE MISSING.............

ygulia
April 10th, 2008, 10:40 PM
It is very much true that there is nothing special in Rohtak which distinguishes it from other cities of Haryana. I belonged to Rohtak but now my village is in Sonipat. Sonipat is alike Rohtak. I have spent my childhood in Sonipat but city did not help me in grooming any sort of characteristics that I can feel proud of. If we consider all characteristics of a city then I think Gurgaon is the best in Haryana.

misguidedyouth
April 11th, 2008, 12:05 AM

sir, whenever i talk 2 people frm outside haryana ... they ask me (thnx 2 my regional lanuage touch) r u 4m haryana? ... when i say yes... they ask me ... frm gurgaon?......... its just my personal xperience ...... so i may say its not rohtak which stands tall.... theres gurgaon now. u might b sharing ur xperiences u had in NCR sometimes ago. now scene has changed .... in delhi haryana is not recognaised as rohtak. come to a bigger scenario .... most of the DTC/DP servicemen from rohtak Disst. ...... so 4 them haryana is rohtak.

But it is just around NCR ..... try to xplore n u'll find its gurgaon (now a days) which represents haryana.

""
Idevdahiya

iF one uses the word JAT Anywhere outside Haryana,people immidiately SAY," ARE YOU FROM ROHTAK." Why it is so that Rohtak and word JAT are so synonymous?
""
nooooo ..... i m working outside haryana 4 last 10 yrs... Rohtak n Jat may b synonymous ..... but only near rohtak or NCR only ... but outside its JAT's no matter from where they are ..

if someone thinks Rohtak is standing tall... he/she must must b proud... b'coz its the cultural capital of haryana. n thats all.

misguidedyouth
April 11th, 2008, 12:25 AM
just found this post.......so wud like to add some thing to this...;)

well for ROHTAK i dont need to comment as when i describe it to some one.....I usually refer to it as LA of haryana and if u r really talking to people of JIND, kaithal, gohana or even sirsa and hisar I tell them that they really lack in communication, thots and ideas ma be due to distance from delhi
but the reason is some thing else.........:rolleyes:

lets find out if anyone can explain..............:D:D
waiting for comments...;)

oops... i wonder wat positive attitude has been put off by people of other distt.

if u so concern bout the distance from delhi.... then where is bahadurgarh??

if u think distance from delhi does matter (which actually does).... then bahadurgarh must be ahead of rohtak (so the question is why rohtak advances so much but bahadugarh dosen't)..

so i think its just mentality of the people of that region otherwise sonipat would have been (2nd Gurgaon).....

misguidedyouth
April 11th, 2008, 12:43 AM
Rohtak is also the political capital of haryana. One more reason could be that people of rohtak speak khadi haryanavi andin comparison to other distt. rohtak is old and always be in limelight. Baaki ghani baat to manne bee na berra.

Abhimanyu Phougat

"Rohtak is also the political capital of haryana" ... dont mind abhimanyu.... but ... its the most wired quote i heard.... how come u say its the political capital... .... how many CM's it has produced?? moreover tell me the top 5 (political leaders) so that u can campare with the another top 5 leaders in any other distt.

current CM is from rohtak so everyone from rohtak thinks he/she (whoever from rohtak disst.) is a CM ....

Nobody dare to raise this issue b4 B.S.H

misguidedyouth
April 11th, 2008, 01:26 AM

Abhimanyu Phougat

lemme tell u rohtak was never been political capital of haryana... in last 44 yrs rohtak has never produced a CM and u think its a political capital of haryana???? it may be culture capital but not at all political.

bhai... haryana ka political center bhiwani,hisar,sirsa he hai..... saare bina dimag ke jat yahin paaye jate hain. (aur poore haryana ka yahi poilitical centere hai) Rohtak toh bas naam ka hai.

p.s.
(someone tell me if i'm wrong)

misguidedyouth
April 11th, 2008, 01:52 AM
May be Rohtak has Medical college and MDU thats why it is more popular and people in this district are more educated from long time.For example my grand father got his education from Delhi and mostly he lived in Japan, Korea and pune and he always told that he was from Rohtak.

now hisar has CCSHAU (Chaudhary Charan Singh Harayana Agriculture University) offers worldclass services www.hau.ernet.in/

then we have one hopeless university called GJU www.gju.ernet.in/

but then agroha medical college ..... some law college n so on..... so education infrastracture wise not very backword if compare to rohtak.

vivekdh
April 11th, 2008, 10:53 AM
lal karri hui baat to main bhi manta hu teri :D

urr bhai bina dimag ke jat bheed khatti kerra karre hain jansabha me rajniti nahi kerra kerte :D

lemme tell u rohtak was never been political capital of haryana... in last 44 yrs rohtak has never produced a CM and u think its a political capital of haryana???? it may be culture capital but not at all political.

bhai... haryana ka political center bhiwani,hisar,sirsa he hai..... saare bina dimag ke jat yahin paaye jate hain. (aur poore haryana ka yahi poilitical centere hai) Rohtak toh bas naam ka hai.

p.s.

vivekdh
April 11th, 2008, 11:09 AM
mere hisab se haryana me sarre bade sahar 1 jaise hain
gurgoun ki baat hi aalag hai bahut aage nikal chuka hai.
ggn me yadavon kaa bol bala hai jaton ki wahan nahi chalti :)
lekin haryana ki pehchan badi badi imarat nahi hai balki khet khaliyan or akdi hui boli or apne gaaman ke tau hain.jo haryana me har jagha payye jatte hain per bolli rohtak waalo ki sabse jayda aakdi hui hai agar samne wala aadmi rohtak waale ki baat ko majak me naa le to sar futane ke pure chance rehte hain.

urr aaj kal kuch film line ke logon ne bhi rohtak ko pehchan de di hai

jaise 1 example
desi kaa paua english kaa aadha ............
bombay ne tha ke main rohtak me dharr du .....................ganna bahut mashur hua tha:D

ram6april
April 11th, 2008, 01:16 PM

p.s.

Bhai dhillon sahb...... as u mentioned every where in ur posts.. that Rohtak can be culture capital of haryana... that means wahan ki bhasaa bol chaal.. rehan sehan.... kissi bhi jagah ko duniyaa me agar jana jaata hai to Culture comes first n than comes devlopment..... aapki ye baat theek hai ki Gurgaon is much more devloped than other cities in haryana... but that not means ppl forget Rohtak or it no where now.... Rohtak stands tall not means other cities are neglected.... it only means if anyone talk abt JAt fisrt names comes Rohtak.... it is true.... Becouse of the culture and becouse of language.....te bhai yo kisse ne nahi kaha ki Rohtak aaley ND hain per aade ki Boli ND te bhi ghani kasoot sai..... ... jo lath se maare sai.... jab koi bhiwani .hisaar ya sirsaa kaa Bolle sai te kimme khaass baat naa honti kyonki unki bole me mithaass sai... Rohtak aalley ki main konyaa..... thats why ppl say he/she must be from HARYANA or ROHTAK.....rahi baat political capital ki.... usme meraa ghanaaa interest nahi.....

misguidedyouth
April 11th, 2008, 02:18 PM
Bhai dhillon sahb...... as u mentioned every where in ur posts.. that Rohtak can be culture capital of haryana... that means wahan ki bhasaa bol chaal.. rehan sehan.... kissi bhi jagah ko duniyaa me agar jana jaata hai to Culture comes first n than comes devlopment..... aapki ye baat theek hai ki Gurgaon is much more devloped than other cities in haryana... but that not means ppl forget Rohtak or it no where now.... Rohtak stands tall not means other cities are neglected.... it only means if anyone talk abt JAt fisrt names comes Rohtak.... it is true.... Becouse of the culture and becouse of language.....te bhai yo kisse ne nahi kaha ki Rohtak aaley ND hain per aade ki Boli ND te bhi ghani kasoot sai..... ... jo lath se maare sai.... jab koi bhiwani .hisaar ya sirsaa kaa Bolle sai te kimme khaass baat naa honti kyonki unki bole me mithaass sai... Rohtak aalley ki main konyaa..... thats why ppl say he/she must be from HARYANA or ROHTAK.....rahi baat political capital ki.... usme meraa ghanaaa interest nahi.....

agreed word by word. but no one in my life ever asked me if i m from rohtak. just sharing my personal xperience .... in general scene may b different.

dndeswal
April 13th, 2008, 09:37 PM
The statement in Red is very much confusing for me ... 22 lakhs year old means that civilization or the land ??? If land then i think UP, Bihar, china korea all are eually or more old than Rohtak :confused::confused::confused:

Not just the land, but the town (Rohtak) -inhibited by learned human beings (civilisation). The exact extracts from the book "Veerbhoomi Haryana" written by Swami Omanand are quoted below. Someone among us has the right to disagree but there is no proof either that this theory of that great scholar is baseless - it certainly has its own weightage, based on solid arguments, proofs and archaeological findings.

महाभारत आदि संस्कृत ग्रन्थों में रोहतक का नाम रोहीतक और रोहितक मिलता है । यह नगर अति प्राचीन वैदिक काल में ही बसाया जा चुका था । प्राचीन आर्य पूर्वजों ने जंगल काट, स्वच्छ कर नगर बसाये ।

आयुर्वेद में रोहीतक - रोहितक - रोहीड़े - रहीड़े - हरीड़े वृक्ष को कहा गया है । जिस समय रोहतक को बसाया तब यहां रोहीतक वृक्ष सर्वत्र थे । आज भी रोहतक क्षेत्र में रोहीड़े के पेड़ मिलते हैं । इसी कारण से इस नगर का नाम "रोहीतक" रखा गया था ।

सूर्य-सिद्धान्त ज्योतिष का प्रसिद्ध ग्रन्थ है । उसमें लिखा है कि -

अल्पावशिष्टे तु कृते युगे मयनामा महासुरः ।
इनसे पूर्णतया प्रमाणित होता है कि खाण्डवप्रस्थ अर्थात् इन्द्रप्रस्थ, जिसे आजकल दिल्ली कहते हैं, से चलकर नकुल ने कार्त्तिकेय के प्रिय दुर्ग अति सुन्दर बहुत धनी, गायों से परिपूर्ण धन-धान्य वाले रोहतक को जीता ।
अर्थात् कृतयुग - सतयुग जब सब कुछ बचा हुआ था तब यह ग्रन्थ मय नाम महाविद्वान ने बनवाया । यह काल २१६५००० वर्षों का होता है । ५ हजार से कुछ ऊपर वर्तमान कलियुग के बीत चुके । इससे पूर्व ८ लाख ६४ हजार वर्ष द्वापर और उससे पूर्व १२ लाख ९६ हजार वर्ष त्रेता युग मे बीत चुके हैं । अर्थात् २१ लाख ६५ हजार वर्ष सतयुग को बीत चुके हैं । उससे भी कुछ पहले यह ग्रन्थ बनाया जा चुका था । इस ग्रन्थ में रोहीतक का नाम आया है । जैसे -

राक्षसालयदेवौकः शैलयोर्मध्यसूत्रगाः ।
रोहीतकमवन्ती च यथा - सन्निहितं सरः ॥

इस श्*लोक में काश्मीर, लंका, कुरुक्षेत्र, अवन्ती और रोहीतक के नाम स्पष्*ट मिलते हैं । इससे पता मिलता है कि रोहतक नगर २१ लाख ६५ हजार वर्षों से पुराना है और प्रसिद्ध होने के कारण ही उपर्युक्त ग्रन्थ में नाम लिया गया है । हमारे पूर्वजों ने न केवल नगरों अपितु महाद्वीपों के नाम भी वृक्षों के नाम पर रखे हैं । जैसे जम्बू, प्लक्ष, शाल्मली और शाक आदि ।

ygulia
April 14th, 2008, 01:43 AM
Deswal ji aap ki baat sahi ki kabhi Rohtak ek ithasic city tha ya hai.
Lakin aaj ki asliyat kya hai............Ye bilkul 100% sach hai : People of Rohtak are arrogant, Padh likhkar bhi jyadatar log anpadh jaisa bartao karte hai.........Ek dusre ke taang kheenchte hai.............Market me jab Rohtak University ki degree le ke jao to log persume karte hai ki ye banda ganwaar hoga..........Rohtak ke cuture ko log JAT culture ka naam detein hai.........jab ki wastav mein Rohtak ka culture JATS ki galat image ko project karta hai.................

itsme
July 8th, 2008, 07:18 PM
Kattiii sahi baat ........Kadeee chale jao...thodi si haryanvii bolte hi mooh bana ke kahaenge ...aa gaya rohtakiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii:D:D:D:D

Deswal ji aap ki baat sahi ki kabhi Rohtak ek ithasic city tha ya hai.
Lakin aaj ki asliyat kya hai............Ye bilkul 100% sach hai : People of Rohtak are arrogant, Padh likhkar bhi jyadatar log anpadh jaisa bartao karte hai.........Ek dusre ke taang kheenchte hai.............Market me jab Rohtak University ki degree le ke jao to log persume karte hai ki ye banda ganwaar hoga..........Rohtak ke cuture ko log JAT culture ka naam detein hai.........jab ki wastav mein Rohtak ka culture JATS ki galat image ko project karta hai.................

ssgoyat
July 9th, 2008, 01:42 AM
How can i forget the great saint swami oma nand saraswati ji..

i've met him many a times....in gurukul..now in jhajjar distt..

his effective ayurvedic medicines which have helped a large chunk of ppls...

ssgoyat
July 9th, 2008, 01:45 AM
the good bad and ugly about rohtak......

Rohtak is the ancient city..clap
A rich culture n history...clap
Epicentre of jatism...clap
Contribution in Freedom movement n large no of soldiers in Army alongwith Jhajjhar..hat's off...
The upcoming IIM Rohtak..(a separate topic of debate)
chhorre suthre(good physique n height)-chhori suthri (but thodi si maachni si)paya karein rohtak me...
and few more goodies
n because of this we all are proud of rohTECH
Rohtak medical..
Haryana's CM
The racing drivers of Haryana Rodbej, Rohtak dippo....(sabse aage fatehabad, sirsa ale bhajaan me)

The bad n ugly points of rohtak are:-
The pathetic MDU good for nothing..

but still ppl are still far behind in terms of ethics n overall development, no matter how close they claim it from delhi....despite having advantage they have in terms of proximity to National Capital...
still no multiplex, shopping malls..( i guess)

few more facts:
aaj bhi holi ke time pe bus ya train, rohtak se gujarti hai log bhatthe, patther fenkte hain......chahe raat ke 11 baje hon, par fer bhi buses pe chikkad/paani fenkna aam baat hai, speed breaker atte hi....i was shocked, still ppls are so uncivilised, jab itne saalon ke baad me holi ke time pe rohtak se raat ko bas se gujra...

Pragati maidaan me Trade fair ke dauraan cheedkhanni karte paye jaane wale, ar police te chhittar khaan alyaan me bhi rohtak, sonipat ale jyada paye jaya karein...

sabse jyada drug addicts rohtak n sonepat me hain.....

bolli/accent sabse rough hoti hai (slightly impatient, except very few exceptions).....jiski wajesh se ek baki log door hi rehyan kare....rohtak walan se..

latte-kapde pehar ke macchan me sabte agge.....par jad muh khollenge, jama lhassi si khinda denge...

The worst National highway No-10......which passes thru rohtak....with lot's of speed breakers....das das bana rakkhe sain ek gaam me...Huh

ladan me sabte aagge paye jaya karein, katti tayyar reh sain, seeng bhidaan ne hamesha tayyar reh sain(except few exceptions).....jiski wajeh se kahavat bani "ek Rohtaki aur sau kautki"".........A very true fact...(this will be proven again after this post, he he he)...

rest of haryanavi jat ppls try to avoid having marriage proposals from this belt..of (rohtak, sonipat, bagpat, n a bit of panipat(that touches rohtak)

sabte jugaadi log rohtak me paye jaya karein......paper leak karvana etc etc..jab jab MDU ki turn aati thi Engg. ke exams conduct karvane me nare rohtak ke latth bharti hoya karte the......usi se inspire hoke 2001 me jab GJU ne CEET conduct kiya tha, nare Hisar ke latth bharti hoye paye...ha ha ha....fir 2003 me MDU ne ke gadar machaya aya ye sarvyavyapt hai, sare badhiya collegan me thok ke bhaav rohtak ale jugaadi sabte agge....

arr rohtak ne haryana ki capital banan ka jikar bhi kiya tha kise ne........ha ha ha

And rest true facts have already been contributed by all non-rohtaki jat's ....

baaki aur bhi baatein saamne aayengi....

baaki aajkal....overall points ke liye..."i vote to karnal, panchkula, faridabad (which has been ranked among the best city, 2-3 days back, rather than gurgaon, karnal, source:Times of India)"

So the debate is between Rohtak n rest of haryana......:D:boxing:rock
Hisar ar rohtak alyaan ki kade nahi banti.....:p (very very true fact :boxing)
mhare tem me calleg me rohtak(+sonepat) ar hisar (alongwith rest of haryana) walyan ki gangwar hoya karti thi, narre sir fode ar fudvaye the.....ha ha ha...

rohtak ke baad sonepat ka lambar.....

bata jamma sir fodan-fudvaan ali thread sai ya to.....mere pe te dattya e na gaya, likhe binna

baaki suddhe loggan me sabse pehle: Kaithal, Karnal, Jind, Bhyaani

jhajjar ale log hans-muk, joke sunane wale, narre suvaddu, "jo garajte hain wo baraste nahi'.....gussa ghana dikhavenge, par bhittar te sheele.
Jind ke: dikkhan me kise , par bollan me nare mollad..jind ne Country ar NCR bataya karein..ha ha ha
Bhyani ke bhole bhale, except "bamla gaam" ke
Kaithal ke: mitthe paani ali dharti ke metthi bolli bollan ale log...
Karnaal: meethi bolli, suddhe log...
Panipat: mixture of karnal/kaithal...n rohtak/sonepat like minded ppls
Ambala: ghankare sardaar hi paye...
Sirsa: thode se maadi neet ke log...but overall average ppl..
Hisar:mix of jind+bhyani+rohtak....ar rafojji, panjabbi, baniye, bishnoi ratio bhi kaafi hai

DISCLAIMER: All the contents are true to best of my knowledge n belief...you can ask (have a debate) n have voting either with rest of non-rohtak ppls..

sannand
July 9th, 2008, 03:38 AM
Too good Goyat !!!:p:p:):D:D

misguidedyouth
July 10th, 2008, 09:50 PM
very detailed, close n true observation by goyat.

hoodarajesh
July 10th, 2008, 10:22 PM
if one uses the word jat anywhere outside haryana,people immidiately say," are you from rohtak." why it is so that rohtak and word jat are so synonymous? What makes rohtak so popular? Is it that the old rohtak distt had high percentage of jat population or are there some more qualifying reasons that rohtak means jats and jat means rohtak ?? Any takes please.............................??????????
भाई रोहतक की खड़ी भाषा ही पुरे हरियाणे की भाषा मानते है सब .
दिली पंजाब हरियाणा राजस्थान और उत्तरपदेश के पुलिश थानों में
रोहतक की भाषा बोली बोली जाती है . और यही भाषा इन परदेसों
के बदमास बोलते है . अरे भाई एक रोहतकी और सो कौतकि
बराबर हो सै. या कहावत तो आप ने सुनी होगी .

cooljat
July 10th, 2008, 10:30 PM
Hummm, Bhai kasuta Chitran kara ss tune to pure Haryana ka! ;):D

aur haan yo MDU to kati Maar Dhaad Uni ya fer Mota Deemag Uni hai! :p

Bhai too gud .... laaga reh, !! ;);)

Aao Bhai koi Rohtaki ish Goyat se debate karne... ke Why Rohtak is LA of Jats!

Rock on
Jit

Contribution in Freedom movement n large no of soldiers in Army alongwith Jhajjhar..hat's off...
chhorre suthre(good physique n height)-chhori suthri (but thodi si maachni si)paya karein rohtak me...
and few more goodies
Rohtak medical..
Haryana's CM
The racing drivers of Haryana Rodbej, Rohtak dippo....(sabse aage fatehabad, sirsa ale bhajaan me)

but still ppl are still far behind in terms of ethics n overall development, no matter how close they claim it from delhi....despite having advantage they have in terms of proximity to National Capital...

few more facts:
aaj bhi holi ke time pe bus ya train, rohtak se gujarti hai log bhatthe, patther fenkte hain......chahe raat ke 11 baje hon, par fer bhi buses pe chikkad/paani fenkna aam baat hai, speed breaker atte hi....i was shocked, still ppls are so uncivilised, jab itne saalon ke baad me holi ke time pe rohtak se raat ko bas se gujra...

Pragati maidaan me Trade fair ke dauraan cheedkhanni karte paye jaane wale, ar police te chhittar khaan alyaan me bhi rohtak, sonipat ale jyada paye jaya karein...

bolli/accent sabse rough hoti hai (slightly impatient, except very few exceptions).....jiski wajesh se ek baki log door hi rehyan kare....rohtak walan se..

latte-kapde pehar ke macchan me sabte agge.....par jad muh khollenge, jama lhassi si khinda denge...

The worst National highway No-10......which passes thru rohtak....with lot's of speed breakers....das das bana rakkhe sain ek gaam me...Huh

ladan me sabte aagge paye jaya karein, katti tayyar reh sain, seeng bhidaan ne hamesha tayyar reh sain(except few exceptions).....jiski wajeh se kahavat bani "ek Rohtaki aur sau kautki"".........A very true fact...(this will be proven again after this post, he he he)...

rest of haryanavi jat ppls try to avoid having marriage proposals from this belt..of (rohtak, sonipat, bagpat, n a bit of panipat(that touches rohtak)

sabte jugaadi log rohtak me paye jaya karein......paper leak karvana etc etc..jab jab MDU ki turn aati thi Engg. ke exams conduct karvane me nare rohtak ke latth bharti hoya karte the......usi se inspire hoke 2001 me jab GJU ne CEET conduct kiya tha, nare Hisar ke latth bharti hoye paye...ha ha ha....fir 2003 me MDU ne ke gadar machaya aya ye sarvyavyapt hai, sare badhiya collegan me thok ke bhaav rohtak ale jugaadi sabte agge....

arr rohtak ne haryana ki capital banan ka jikar bhi kiya tha kise ne........ha ha ha

baaki aajkal....overall points ke liye..."i vote to karnal, panchkula, faridabad (which has been ranked among the best city, 2-3 days back, rather than gurgaon, karnal, source:Times of India)"

mhare tem me calleg me rohtak(+sonepat) ar hisar (alongwith rest of haryana) walyan ki gangwar hoya karti thi, narre sir fode ar fudvaye the.....ha ha ha...

bata jamma sir fodan-fudvaan ali thread sai ya to.....mere pe te dattya e na gaya, likhe binna

jhajjar ale log hans-muk, joke sunane wale, narre suvaddu, "jo garajte hain wo baraste nahi'.....gussa ghana dikhavenge, par bhittar te sheele.
Jind ke: dikkhan me kise , par bollan me nare mollad..jind ne Country ar NCR bataya karein..ha ha ha
Hisar:mix of jind+bhyani+rohtak....ar rafojji, panjabbi, baniye, bishnoi ratio bhi kaafi hai

DISCLAIMER: All the contents are true to best of my knowledge n belief...you can ask (have a debate) n have voting either with rest of non-rohtak ppls..

rkumar
July 11th, 2008, 01:21 AM
There are many versions of the history of Rohtak. However, to me they all look too simplistic. According to official version It was Rohtasgrarh and became Rohtak. May be its true or may be it's not. Left to itself, the word Rohtak does not seem to have any meaning in any Indian language. Like I always do, I looked at the names of similar sounding places. Nearest name of a place I could think of, is Rohta. We have a village called Rohta in western UP. I have very strong feeling that two names drive from each other. In all probability Rohta became Rohtak. Here are some interesting links;

1 http://en.scientificcommons.org/rohta_takahashi
2 http://www.websters-dictionary-online.com/translation/Quenya/rohta
3. http://yellowpages.sulekha.com/delhi/home-services/home-appliances-service/karol-bagh/delhi-brass-2.htm
4. http://sirsa.nic.in/htfiles/history.html
5. http://www.ambar-eldaron.com/gwaith/ppq.htm
6. http://www.lulu.com/items/volume_5/109000/109013/2/preview/VT43.pdf (Talks of Luhtamar )

Interestingly, Rohtak is Rohta in link number 4. In Link number 3, New Rohtak road is New Rohta Road. I looked at the word Rohta and found that the word 'ride' drives from root Rohta, meaning horse. It seems to make lot of sense as in childhood we used to take rides on a device called 'Rehta' which sounds like Rohta. Jats being horse lovers, the name Rohtak ( from Rohta) seems to make lot of sense. Our famous irrigation machine called "Rahat" also dirives its name from the same root. Any takers of my hypothesis ?

RK^2

ram6april
July 16th, 2008, 05:42 PM

and few more goodies
Rohtak medical..
Haryana's CM

few more facts:

Goyat sahb i m not agree with your points i highlited.....

pehli baat seeng -bhidaan kiii te tanne itne din hogey aade likhe.... aaj taii tere kisse ne koi seeng nahi maaryaa.. marann ki te baate duur .. kisse ne dikhaya bhi konyaa......

Drug addiction and gundagardi .. is much more in Gurgaon than in Rohtak....was in news paper few months back.......

Muh kholte ee lhassi khindaanni ... it depends on other ppl what way they understand thats true harnavi language..... if u seen two or three spanish ppl talking.. u will feel that they are fighting... same with rohtakii... for those who do not understand the language.........

MDU unniversity... as some say Maar Dhaad Uni...... i can say it used to be becouse of political issues..... and thats goes everywhere... only diff is less or more........But still this University produces manyy indian army officers.... those serving for country.. i will say more in number than any other Uni......Now many a quality student coming from this University as well......

there are some facts abt Rohtak which are unfortunately... you will change in city and surroundings..within next 3-4 yrs.....

In India fact is that Politics is bigger than everything else... if u know the history... all CM's used to hate rohtak... i dont know the reason.. but no body looked at this city... once they become CM......if u say all CM's took all cities with same way its not true...... sabne aapne aapne Areae me kaam karyaa.... ibb rohtakii kii baarii sai........if u see the history Jat college of rohtak used to be one of the best in Haryana... but than it becomes political Akhadaa.... and bad days starts from here....

So when we want criticise about any place or thing or person its very easy.........everything and everyone have n had negative points..... if we just look at themm cant go forward.........

so continue the debate... ibb khaade me main bhi aagyaa soo....

Good luck....

Ram

VivekGathwala
July 16th, 2008, 07:45 PM

Rohtak is the ancient city..clap........true
A rich culture n history...clap........true
Contribution in Freedom movement n large no of soldiers in Army alongwith Jhajjhar..hat's off...true
The upcoming IIM Rohtak..(a separate topic of debate)...yeh it is ...we will talk later on that
chhorre suthre(good physique n height)-chhori suthri (but thodi si maachni si)paya karein rohtak me... this the individual perception .....plz mind on this
and few more goodies
Rohtak medical..true
Haryana's CM.....true
The racing drivers of Haryana Rodbej, Rohtak dippo....(sabse aage fatehabad, sirsa ale bhajaan me)....true

The bad n ugly points of rohtak are:-...we will talk about these and after that please explain ur points

The pathetic MDU good for nothing....well brother this university ...passed out many ..many govt official,businessmans,and why to talk bout any body else .......u also pass out from MD university

still no multiplex, shopping malls..( i guess)both are in the making ....and plz let me know which city have malls and multiplexes(except gurgaon and hissar ) well brother devlopment is still running and you will see that very soon and people are ready to except that ...so no issues on that

few more facts:
aaj bhi holi ke time pe bus ya train, rohtak se gujarti hai log bhatthe, patther fenkte hain......chahe raat ke 11 baje hon, par fer bhi buses pe chikkad/paani fenkna aam baat hai, speed breaker atte hi....i was shocked, still ppls are so uncivilised, jab itne saalon ke baad me holi ke time pe rohtak se raat ko bas se gujra...bhai goyat tere se pehlii bat yeh baat suniii abki bar dekhnaa padegaa..........or hota hoga toh haryane ke har diss main hi hota hogaa aisa ......isa toh nahi ki rohtak ke hi fektee hai .......

Pragati maidaan me Trade fair ke dauraan cheedkhanni karte paye jaane wale, ar police te chhittar khaan alyaan me bhi rohtak, sonipat ale jyada paye jaya karein...bhai unmee saree distt ke pavee se rohtak ne kyu bundaa karee see ya baat keh kee....

sabse jyada drug addicts rohtak n sonepat me hain.....bhai totally disagree
sabsee jyada youth kharab hai hissar kaa....

bolli/accent sabse rough hoti hai (slightly impatient, except very few exceptions).....jiski wajesh se ek baki log door hi rehyan kare....rohtak walan se..bhai it depends on accent ise aap rough na kaheen bhai yeh bhi tere se sunii ki ...boli sunke aap agle aadmii see dur hi rehtee...(

latte-kapde pehar ke macchan me sabte agge.....par jad muh khollenge, jama hassi si khinda denge...yaar laatee kapde pehran ka matlab yoo konya hota kii tu machan khatar pehr raha see ....ar rahii hasan ki baat bhai te aaglaa hoga hi isaa jispee hasyaa jave.....so no solit point totally disagree

The worst National highway No-10......which passes thru rohtak....with lot's of speed breakers....das das bana rakkhe sain ek gaam me...which district have a ..malaaii even NH-1 delhi ,chandigarh or delhi ,jaipr NH8 need
works to be donee
ladan me sabte aagge paye jaya karein, katti tayyar reh sain, seeng bhidaan ne hamesha tayyar reh sain(except few exceptions).....jiski wajeh se kahavat bani "ek Rohtaki aur sau kautki"".........A very true fact...(this will be proven again after this post, he he he)...bhai .....tallli ek hath te nahi bajtiii(ITS also a true fact )

brother i feel very pity on you i dont know from where u got all these points (all weired)need to work out on that

sabte jugaadi log rohtak me paye jaya karein......paper leak karvana etc etc..jab jab MDU ki turn aati thi Engg. ke exams conduct karvane me nare rohtak ke latth bharti hoya karte the......usi se inspire hoke 2001 me jab GJU ne CEET conduct kiya tha, nare Hisar ke latth bharti hoye paye...ha ha ha....fir 2003 me MDU ne ke gadar machaya aya ye sarvyavyapt hai, sare badhiya collegan me thok ke bhaav rohtak ale jugaadi sabte agge....bhai dakhlaa to hissar ala ka bhi hoya thaa par bhuund rohtak ke bandh diiii
(sahi see)

arr rohtak ne haryana ki capital banan ka jikar bhi kiya tha kise ne........ha ha ha(time ka kimee na bera )

And rest true facts have already been contributed by all non-rohtaki jat's ....plz (plz do the favor )

baaki aur bhi baatein saamne aayengi....(still looking for that )

lets have debate

Hisar ar rohtak alyaan ki kade nahi banti.....:p (very very true fact :boxing) bhai bananiya hona chahiyee ban te bera na kiski jaa
mhare tem me calleg me rohtak(+sonepat) ar hisar (alongwith rest of haryana) walyan ki gangwar hoya karti thi, narre sir fode ar fudvaye the.....ha ha ha...(aaj kal bhi yehi kam hot a hogaa)

rohtak ke baad sonepat ka lambar....(.

DISCLAIMER: All the contents are true to best of my knowledge n belief...you can ask (have a debate) n have voting either with rest of non-rohtak ppls..[plz sharpen your knowledge cause u need to work out on your perception

regards

vivek

itsme
July 16th, 2008, 08:54 PM
Ek baat badi sahi kahi bhai ...........Yeh speed braker to rohtak aaliyaan ke deyedeeee hai haryana tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

The worst National highway No-10......which passes thru rohtak....with lot's of speed breakers....das das bana rakkhe sain ek gaam me...

ssgoyat
July 18th, 2008, 05:34 PM
Ek baat badi sahi kahi bhai ...........Yeh speed braker to rohtak aaliyaan ke deyedeeee hai haryana tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

The worst National highway No-10......which passes thru rohtak....with lot's of speed breakers....das das bana rakkhe sain ek gaam me...

dahiya bhai isne aade chhepta...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
NH-10 reopens to traffic after 20 hrs
Tribune News Service
Rohtak, July 17

The Delhi-Hisar National Highway no. 10 reopened to vehicular traffic after remaining closed for nearly 20 hours near Bahalba village in Meham subdivision of district today.
Villagers protesting against the failure of the police in tracing a missing buffalo bull had blocked the road yesterday. The traffic had to be diverted through link roads during the jam.
The protesting villagers lifted the blockade following the assurance from the Meham SDM that the personnel posted at the Meham police station would be transferred, the missing buffalo bull case would be investigated by the DSP of their choice and the villagers detained and the tractor impounded by the police would be released.
Earlier, the villagers blocked the NH 10 throughout the night by placing felled trees on the road. Meham SDM Manish Nagpal, accompanied by other officials, reached the road blockade site this morning to persuade the villagers to clear the road for smooth flow of vehicular traffic.
The protesters then put forward the aforesaid demands, which the SDM assured, would be fulfilled. Following the assurance by the SDM, the villagers lifted the blockade around noon and the NH 10 reopened for vehicular traffic

anilsangwan
July 18th, 2008, 05:54 PM
Mere kenne bhi boojh lyo "why Rohtak Stands Tall??" Bataun K?

ssgoyat
July 18th, 2008, 06:09 PM

bata bhai sangwan jarur bata.....

belcome sai tera yhade...

anilsangwan
July 18th, 2008, 06:27 PM
Jo koi rohtak tein na sein woh bhi proud fellow bann sakein sein k Dyaaki...??? :rock:rock

sumitsehrawat
July 18th, 2008, 07:07 PM
Belan kha kha ke pade od neel ke nishaan .... ar Chimate te pichkaayi od naak... is baat ki gawaahi de rahe hai ki why Rohtak stands tall... :)!!

amans
July 19th, 2008, 02:11 AM
Ek meerut ka jat mila, bola rohtak tu bahut dirty shaher hae? rohtak choode bahut time ho gaya, kya us meerut wale ne sahe boola?
par kya meerut bahut saaf suthra shaher hae? Jitna meerut ke baare mein suna hae, uske hisab see manne nahe lagta.

spdeshwal
July 21st, 2008, 05:46 AM
I want to answer some of the mescites and misconceptions members have and expressed about Rohtak
A few years back, all the political parties in Haryana had their Head offices in Rohtak, and the title of Political Capital of Haryana came into existence.

For the Information of Bhai ravinder Dhillon, the first Chief minister of haryana Pt. Bhagwat Dayal Sharma was from Distt. Rohtak( Beri) now in Jhajhar.

About the 'Speed Breakers", you go to any city in Haryana with a byepass as busy as Rohtak and you would find probably more . There are breakers in in Villages on the Highway like Bahu Akbarpur, Madina, Kharkada. You go to any village of there size where such a busy road passes and you would find more!

One member has made remark about quality of education in Rohtak who doesn't consider teaching as a respectable profession should know that Jats don't cosist even 10% of Rohtak City's population. The member should know that the District can boost of highest number of Military officers in the entire country. About half of the head of the departments in Medical college Rohtak are Jats who completed their education from Rohtak including The Director, Head of Cardiology Surgery(One of the Youngest Professors in the country), Medicine etc.

A simple test of the intelectual level Seema ji, if you could spare some time , go and interview people of Rohtak about the most important current issue the country is facing, the No-Confidence motion and the Nuclear Deal. I was watching CNN this morning and journalist interviewed at least 20 young people of both sexes about " what is the Nuclear Deal". Not even the single person of the most modern city of India knew about even basics of the issue.

some of you have questioned about why couldn't Sonepat develop to the level of Gurgaon. When DLF first started developing the area, the price of land around sonepat was 10-15 times more because of fertility level. Sonepat. specially along the GT road and river Yamuna has most fertile land and best Ground water for farming. Land around Guragaon was all rocks and even wild grass wouldn't grow. Also Gurgaon was very near to South Delhi and its proximity to International Airport.

Some of you have mentioned about use of drugs, that is far from truth, Sirsa and ares of Hissar adjoining Sirsa would lead in the use of illegal drugs.Go to any village and you would find hundreds of people taking" Sulfa, Affeem". It is really very common over there!

When Dahiyaji started this thread, he mentioned about Old Rohtak District that included Sonepat, Jhajhar as well and I endorse his views, Yes Rohtak stands Tall!

Cheers!

ram6april
July 22nd, 2008, 05:43 AM
Deswall sahb aapne te chhakkaaa maar diyaa....... now come'on guys lets have a debate............. specially those who said rohtaki are ahead in ... seeng -bhidaan me......

jitendershooda
July 22nd, 2008, 02:53 PM
Deshwal ji,

Bahut aacha likhya hai aapne.

Indeed Rohtak have some more influence than other districts on haryana politics. Ab iss bajan lal ke chore ne ee dekh lyo Rohtak te shuruat kari apni rally ki. Same Devi Lal, Chautala used to do. And as Deshwal ji said first CM was from this and eeb to se ee.
Eeb thoda daring kahelyo ... dus-sahsi kahe lyo ... manne sunya tha Devi lal ke ek chelle ne (Shayad Ranvir naam tha Assan se koe bhai janta ho te confirm kariyo) kisse ka muh kala karya tha rajya bhawan mein. Pachey sunya uski dehi tod geri buri tariyan er pher wo ghana sa chautala har ne bhi na boojhya.

So its clear that if not LA of Jats then this place is no doubt LA of haryana politics.

Also behaviour wise also find them a bit more energetic. Thats why they are having more percentage in military as told by Deshwal ji.

Ragni ke gayak jitne bhi hue hein ghankhare hade ke hoe hein .... like ... rajkishan agwanpuria (agwanpur is towards gannaur-sambhalkha), ranbir badwasaniya (First village on sonepat gohana rd), master satbir, Palle ram, Halalpuria, rajender kharakiya etc etc. Aur ragni bahut prasid hein apne jaton mein. Also Lakhmi chand, Dayachand, Mehar Singh, Narender Balhara and Our own Harvinder Malik is from this area. And they excelled in this field too.

Iss site pe bhi iss area ke members kafi active hein .... like senior members .. DD, Jagmohan ji, Nitin Dahiya (ineh to banae rakhi se), Navin Gulia, Dev Dahiya, Satyepal ji, Harvinder Malik, Bharti ji etc.

Eeb kaiyan ne boli ke upar kuch tippani kari hein. To yes this area have BULAND boli. Door te pichana ja se aadmi. Er isne chahe rude kahe lyo ya aur kime ... humne iss pe naaj hai.

There should be no jealousy for this among others. Why should they as we are their bros afterall. Perhaps this thread was only to find out what is there in this reason that makes it a bit different.

anilsangwan
July 22nd, 2008, 04:09 PM
On a lighter note.... Rohtak tein Jind aale road pe kayi gaam bhi kasootey badhiya sein .... :) .... kyu bhai?

Deshwal ji,

Bahut aacha likhya hai aapne.

Perhaps this thread was only to find out what is there in this reason that makes it a bit different.

devdahiya
July 22nd, 2008, 04:12 PM
Nice to note that some sensible discussion is taking place out here on this thread.Aim to start this thread was absolutely the same ..what Jitender bhai has mentioned.i have no hesitation in saying that the RECOGNITION what ROHTAK got in the history is phenomenal.......JAT and ROHTAK thus became syn ominous.........Where ever i traveled and who so ever asked me as to which place i belonged to.........? The moment Rohtak was mentioned...the person immediately said.....it means YOU ARE A JAT.

Reason was simple.Rohtak was the biggest District as regards to the population of Jats in Haryana is concerned and all political activities and Brave deeds by soldiers were started/performed from this District.Interestingly JHUNJHUNU had all most equal population of Jats but some how could never got elevated to that hight what Rohtak could inspite of the fact that Many brave son of the soil sacrificed their lives and fought gallantly.Same can be said about MUzzaffarNagar too.So there was/is something in that SOIL which makes it special.Also the KHADDI BOLI...Katti bakkal maangan aali.

There is nothing to feel bad/good about it and i don't find any reason as to why members from other District should mean any offense of this as all are Jats and we respect every District/place.

VERY WELL ANALYZED DESHWAL JI.

grewalrakesh
July 24th, 2008, 08:28 AM
This thread itself reveals that , how much Rohtakis are prejudiced by their importance....this is a classfied thread of its kind ,which emphasizes on discriminating one district.....no doubt Rohtak went good once...but Hissar, Gurgaon, Panipat,Karnal,Panchkula...are also at par and doing equally well and say better now.............if you still count on the virtues of the flip term vanity ...all the best guys.......

If you take it as national level and in materialistic sense...
Haryana ....
Rohtak---Bangru,MDU....
Bhiwani- Chhoti Kashi,Plastic dana, Graviera & Grasim,BTM,Textile Engineering.
Bahadurgarh--Parle G,Surya
Hissar- GJU, and Agriculture Univ...and ofcourse..Jindals....
Panipat--Refinery, NH1...
Faridabad--Escort.., Inustries..
Panchkula-HMT..
Ambala---Army....cantt..
Kurukshetra---Historical importance...
Gurgaon.....IT hub..silicon valley..after Banglore..

so hope you can see...

once one of my friend hailed..."haryana mein culture tha bole to agriculture aur ab wo bhi nahin raha.........."..pathetic...but it is a fact..stark and bare fact..

...it doesn't matter where we come from , the more important is the destination...............
to rohtakiyon chillao mat.for everybody shouts..we will have...20 haryanas....again for Interdependence has higher value than Independence.............

Things happen situational..and circumstances are the key drivers...

spdeshwal
July 24th, 2008, 08:56 AM
Bhai Rakesh, people around Jind and Narwana are known as Bangroos, Around Sonepat along the River yamuna as KHadar, About Baggad, you know better than me, tharre gaama dhore te suru hojya se! Arr Rohtak te bus ke bataaun!

Haan aapne wo Raande chale England audio cassette sunee hogi

" to bhai maharre sen ye kikar aale lath" aar tadke saanjh sabb.. laaglen se jhote khaagdan ke paache...Le ro Re , Le lo Re, o gaya, nun gaya.. Koi inn ne poochh le ke ho reha se bhai , nte nu kehenge inn jhote khaggad ne tang kar liye, saare khetaan ka naas kar diya
Unn baawli taredaan ne koye poochhe, thare koi khood reh rya naa aur naa, kyon dukhi ho re so, nyo kahenge, sab lath thaa ke bhaaj re the ham bhi laag liye gelyan LOL

Bhaki bhai Zila Zalya te ke reh rya se , tod giraa bairriyan ne
Pehlyan Bansilal ne , Pher Bhajan Lal ne PHer Chautala ne

Take it is bhai, there is no completion here. It is just discussion on what one person felt and wanted to know views of others!
Hum aapki views ka bhi poora samaan karte hein!

Agar thaari hi hai to bulladdha ki jodi bahoot pyaari se!
aae teri dhoti bhi!

Cheers!

spdeshwal
July 24th, 2008, 09:50 AM
Arr Rakesh Bhai aapne te berra a se ye jhote- khagadaan aali baat udde e khatam naa hoti, ek toll lungaaladyan ka uss jhotte ne dhabe-2 dussre gaam ki seem mein taar aweenege, pher yo hi silsilla aagle gaam mein
pher ek toll rukka paad dega " Opra jhota aa reha se, bas pher ke se, chum lenge aapne kikar aale lath pher, arr jhota teesre gaam ki seem mein... pher aagle mein..

Bahlambe aale Kharkade mein pell denge, kharkade aale... Madeene ki seem mein....madeene alle Bahu Akbarpoor ki mein , phere Singhpoora.. at laast bhai Vikasse ke gaam mein( Sunderpur) mein uss jhote ne koi bhandh lega...

Ibb gaam aale haando meishaan ki mohri pakden dussre gaam mein, kai Thane mein report likhwaan..

Ibb bahlambe aale thane mein report likhwaan khatir.... No FIR>>> Highway no 10 Jaam.. Khabar TV pe Akhbaaran mein....National News ban Jaate hein mahrre Jhote aur mahre kikar aale lath aur lathait

Aisa bhi hai Hamaara Rohtak.. Par ke karaya ja ..se te se.. Paad lyo koi inki poonjhad!

Cheers!

ssgoyat
July 24th, 2008, 02:50 PM
[QUOTE=greatjat;175989]This thread itself reveals that , how much Rohtakis are prejudiced by their importance....this is a classfied thread of its kind ,which emphasizes on discriminating one district.....no doubt Rohtak went good once...but Hissar, Gurgaon, Panipat,Karnal,Panchkula...are also at par and doing equally well and say better now....

once one of my friend hailed..."haryana mein culture tha bole to agriculture aur ab wo bhi nahin raha.........."..pathetic...but it is a fact..stark and bare fact..

QUOTE]

bhai bilkul sahi baat kahi hai bhai......

me jab pune me tha, to ek mera marathi boss, jo haryana me kaam kar chuka tha....

usne bhi yahi baat kahi....

"haryana me culture ke naam pe sirf agriculture hai...., culture to hai hi nahi"...ar un rohtak ke gamman ale NH-10 barekkaran ki bhi ghani taarif kari thi...

and it's a hard core fact....

bahar ke logga ne bhi bera sai....

To all jo, keh rahe hain, ki rohtak ne hi haryana ko culture diya hai

Let's talk about it's culture: aaj kal ke foohad , bhadde saaang....foohad ragniyaan....bhadde ramehar etc, kinnd of cheap hansi-majak wali cassettes...:thappad

ek jammana pehle wala bhi tha, jab lakkhmi chand etc...savitri sattevaan ke kisse etc, hotte the
ib thhari nari ye "dhan dhan satguru, sirsa ala, byaas ala ki cassette e bajje sain..,"

Koi dance nahi..koi pehnave ki pehchaan nahi....(gaam ke loggan ne ib dhotti-kurta, khindka, chaam ki jutti , peharna chhod diya hai...)

Koi nritya (dance) nahi..koi sangeet, folk music nahi... ((like punjab, oriya, tamil, marathi, rajashtani, which are recognised at national importance)

koi bhasha nahi, saahitya nahi...lipi nahi, boli nahi...kavi-kaavya rachnaaein nahi..

((thanks to few gems, who are still putting their best efforts to keep survive the original haryanvi culture, songs, dance..))

Kya koi national pehchaan hai is culture ki????....haryana ke log hi nahi jaante ab to isko, gone are the days of raagni's n saangs, faggan, chait, baisaakh ke songs....:o

ib haryana me hi iski koe picchhhan na sai....ar thham isne pride ki baat karo so....

Rahhi baat rohtak ke naam ke panne kaale karan ki.......ade me bhi hisar ke naam ke potthe paddh dyun....arr thhareme te se koi isa jo Hisar, Bhiwani, Kurukshetra, panipat, etc, jaise baaki distict ke baare me , kimme lakhh de, jukar manne rohtakk ke naam ka postar laya sai...ha ha ha

rahi thhari "rohtakki" bhasa ke bare me.....kise non-rohtaki ya non-haryanvi te boojh liyo...wo e bata de ga, ak kitni gawar ,mollad, akkhad bhassha hai...((oops me bhi rohtakki bollan laag ga..))..((but personally speaking manne ya rohtakki pasand hai, sirf tab agar me "haryana" me hu to....))

duniya badal gayi, par is bhasha me koi refinement nahi hui (me is rohtakki ki e baat karu su..) jo sau-hazaar saal pehle bolli jaati thi, wahi abb hai..koi mithaas nahi....jo jind, karnal, kaithal ki bolli me mithaas hai..

ek be fer mera pehle wala postarr , je kisse ne na paddhya ho te....ar junse naye aaye sain is thread pe..

Rohtak: The good-baad & Ugly

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
the good bad and ugly about rohtak......One Again...

and few more goodies
Rohtak medical..
Haryana's CM

few more facts:

So the debate is between Rohtak n rest of haryana......
Hisar ar rohtak alyaan ki kade nahi banti..... (very very true fact )

DISCLAIMER: All the contents are true to best of my knowledge n belief...you can ask n have voting either with rest of non-rohtak ppls..

bakki rohtakk ale bhaiyyon....dil ne tassali den ali baat sai.....likhh lyo kimme bhi...ke farak pade sai.... arr je me bhi rohtak ka hoonta, te me bhi nyu e tassalli denta paun e…

jo facts sain, wo sain....sabne bera sai…..
digest karna seekho.......

SO FINALLY.....

ROHTAK TUELY(ALONWITH SONEPAT) STANDS TALL, BUT IN NEGATIVE AXIS....

so, this might ignite your minds and......, n fire in your belly....

Rohtak is good(no doubt, with your points, i fully agree) but is equally bad n ugly....n every good thing has a flip side as well....

"keechad me hi kamal khilte hain"

harvinderkadyan
July 24th, 2008, 03:47 PM
ROHTAK ALSO known as the political capital of Haryana , Heart of haryana .People substitutes Haryana by rohtak . this line can go own , but let answers some why's . why rohtak is best ?There is a perfect saying in haryana , seat for CM of haryana goes from rohtak as its always the deciding factor in the politics of haryana.Rohtak , land of jats .. Rohtak now coming in to picture with its educational institute . 1) PGIMS , Medical college Rohtak.2) MDU Rohtak.3) Another milestone , IIM Rohtak. (free cheers to Rohtak)Is these not the reason to say Rohtak the Best .If we start counting another reasons , then we need to put around 1000 GB of RAM to jat land .. as its end less.

devdahiya
July 24th, 2008, 03:52 PM
Hahahahahahaha......now i am sure that ROHTAK DOES STAND TALL.

harvinderkadyan
July 24th, 2008, 04:04 PM
Yoy should have asked me this question ealier itself brother , you wouldnt have any confusion about rohtak .hope it will clear all your confusion.bolo Rohtak ka tempoo High hai ...................

devdahiya
July 24th, 2008, 04:07 PM
Yoy should have asked me this question ealier itself brother , you wouldnt have any confusion about rohtak .hope it will clear all your confusion.bolo Rohtak ka tempoo High hai ...................

Arre na rei bhai...merre tei kadde bi shak na tha........!

ssgoyat
July 24th, 2008, 05:24 PM
why rohtak is best ? seat for CM of haryana goes from rohtak :p as its always the deciding factor in the politics of haryana :rolleyes:.Rohtak , land of jats ((o terri ki..:eek:) .. Rohtak now coming in to picture with its educational institute . 1) PGIMS , Medical college Rohtak.2) MDU Rohtak.3) Another milestone , IIM Rohtak. (free cheers to Rohtak)Is these not the reason to say Rohtak the Best .If we start counting another reasons , then we need to put around 1000 GB of RAM to jat land .. as its end less:p.

bhai kimme nayi baat bata.....thread shuru te paddhh...

wa IIM ali thread doosari sai...u me geda mar ke aa, eik be...

arr PGIMS is really a crown to rohtak...no doubts...ya ek baat theek likhi bas.....par isme 1000GB na hoyee ...:rock:rock

arr is MDU ka naam mat na leve yhade....

Samarkadian
July 24th, 2008, 08:21 PM

As a kid when I demanded anything from my Kaka from cloths to ice cream--He always replied--Bhai, Rohtayak janga jab laaunga.

I wonder he never said Chandigarh,Hisar, Karnal, Gurgaon, Jhajjar, Delhi..

As a kid a I ingrained Rohtak is some dreamland where everything is available.

May be thaty It Stands Tall.:D

ssgoyat
July 24th, 2008, 09:19 PM
As a kid when I demanded anything from my Kaka from cloths to ice cream--He always replied--Bhai, Rohtayak janga jab laaunga.

.:D

rrre tau ale, junsa sehar lovve hoga hudee e jaaga...baavli baat mat na kare, balkaan ali..that can't be a reason, Why rohtak stands tall...teri ice cream taahi...ha ha ha:rock

ak tere khattar ice-kareem lyaan bhi chandigarh jyana padega...ha ha ha:rock

agle din e ana padega fer te, wo bhi bina ice cream ke, tere ice cream te na avve fer...

tu bhi rohtak/sonepat lovve dhorre ka dikkhe sai...

jo itna senti ho rahya sai..:rock....bhai ghana senti hoon ki jaroot na sai..;)...hazmola khaa...ar hazam karrrr....

grewalrakesh
July 24th, 2008, 11:40 PM
shai kehyi goyat...k samar bhai..aap bhi bawali baat karo...mera mama..tosham te lyaya karda...khan peen ki chheez.....ib batao.usne tall kookar bana dyan....pahad te nyara kime se to koni ude..........hahahahha

anilsangwan
July 25th, 2008, 01:59 PM
Rohtak stands tall kyunki huddey AUTO nirrey chaalein sein.... er hornnn pe hornnnn bajaa lyo.... hatttann ka naam na lette.... Apne "batteuaan" ne bhi raasta na dete gaadi le ke likaddan ka..... :p

er haan,.... sabb ne HOODA GOLDEN likhwa raakha sei autos ke paachey... :D

JyotiSandhu
July 25th, 2008, 02:11 PM
According 2 me,nwdys its coz of our CM Hooda ,he is doing many improvements in Rohtak.

Regards
Jyoti Sandhu

jitender_singh
July 25th, 2008, 09:31 PM
haan tabhi toh itne muder case ho liye rohtak main ..
ek bhi solve na hua police se ..

According 2 me,nwdys its coz of our CM Hooda ,he is doing many improvements in Rohtak.

Regards
Jyoti Sandhu

jitender_singh
July 25th, 2008, 09:33 PM
:Dhahaha.. saheej awab diya satinder bhai..

rrre tau ale, junsa sehar lovve hoga hudee e jaaga...baavli baat mat na kare, balkaan ali..that can't be a reason, Why rohtak stands tall...teri ice cream taahi...ha ha ha:rock

agle din e ana padega fer te, wo bhi bina ice cream ke, tere ice cream te na avve fer...

jo itna senti ho rahya sai..:rock....bhai ghana senti hoon ki jaroot na sai..;)...hazmola khaa...ar hazam karrrr....

ritu
July 26th, 2008, 07:30 AM
pata nahi kyu mera is tall tall ke upar yu doha yaad avve hai

bada hua to kya hua jaise paid khajurr
paanchi ko chhaya na de fal laage atti durr

seedhi si baat hai jo jaha se hai osse vahi sarvopar lagega.par jitne akkhad aur badtameez log rohatak er sonepat me millege aur kitte nahi.shalinta aur insaniyat karnal aur osske aaspass dekhi hai ji humne to.
falldar vriksh jhuk jaaya kartae hai.
ebbb manne bera hai saare rohtaaki merte ladan ne bhajje avvege.

devdahiya
July 26th, 2008, 09:37 AM
pata nahi kyu mera is tall tall ke upar yu doha yaad avve hai

bada hua to kya hua jaise paid khajurr
paanchi ko chhaya na de fal laage atti durr

seedhi si baat hai jo jaha se hai osse vahi sarvopar lagega.par jitne akkhad aur badtameez log rohatak er sonepat me millege aur kitte nahi.shalinta aur insaniyat karnal aur osske aaspass dekhi hai ji humne to.
falldar vriksh jhuk jaaya kartae hai.
ebbb manne bera hai saare rohtaaki merte ladan ne bhajje avvege.

Kyun paddeingge Rohtakkiye arr Sunpattiye aap ke peechhe....ittani shyani aur spashatt baat karraniya ibb reh kitt rahe sein duniya mein.mujhhe nahin patta tha ke Phall wale pedd jhukk jyaya karte hein.........Aap ka bhi andaaz anokha hei aur Gajhabb ka hei.Sweepinfg statement calling all people from ROHTAK& SONEPAT BADTAMEEZ is nothing but imaturity of highest order.

Abhi takk aap loggon ko iss thread ka real purpose hi nahin samajh mei aaya tou firr aisse hi likhogge.THREAD WAS IN ALTOGETHER DIFFERENT CONTEXT...IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH GIVING CREDIT TO ROHTAK but to find out the reasons of its popularity ......(reasons of such a popularity could be negative or positive or may be both...but then sarcasm is the food we eat)

shobhitdeshwal
July 26th, 2008, 02:42 PM
When I was a kid, I was told of a story of two frogs. One of them lived in a well and the another in the sea. The one in the sea happened to by some misfortune land in the well. The frog in the well got anxios to know what is it to be in the sea. He took a leap from one end of the well to another, and asked is your sea this big? The frog from sea humbly denied no brother it is much more much more bigger than this. The fellow in well was not convinced and took another leap in another direction, and came up with the same question. No was the answer.
The frog in the well then denied to the existence of any sea at all and stated "mine is the biggest and best territory"

Ain't it the same? Rohtak stands tall??? I am amused!!

Cheers!!

Shobhit Deshwal

raka
July 26th, 2008, 03:53 PM
bhaiyo sari political party rohtak neu ja s ak aade ke aadmi booriye s , inne chadaa k kime karwalyo . Pt Bhawat dhyal sirf 6 mahine CM reha thha phir bi boor marenge ak mahra sab ta pahlya CM banya thha......usske badd eb number aaya s aage ki tashallli konya.....
lenge aur iss PGi ne ginwa denge batao k issi world trade centre s ya, jitt dekho haath me pisaab ki thailli liye gumtte dikhenge batao isme bi k boor maran aali baat s.........
rajinder kharkiya bhiwani ka s, aur bhai jitt ka aadmi booriya jyaadha hoga utt ye duum dalley bi jyaadha a milenge.....
rohtak m taand pe ghoosey dharan ka reewaj s , jab koi rishte aala awega to neu batawenge ak choudhary saab yo to purkke ka gudd dhrya s , batao eb inne taand pe betodda batate sharam aawe thhi k.......

anilsangwan
July 26th, 2008, 03:58 PM
Ha ha ha ha.... yaah sahi tangg talley maari.... :rock

Meri te majboori sei baddayi karna rohtak ki... na te rottiyan ke laaley padd jyaangey... par Rakesh aap ne sahi rogg kaattyyaaa :rock..... theek maarey tamatarr....:tamatar:tamatar

bhaiyo sari political party rohtak neu ja s ak aade ke aadmi booriye s , inne chadaa k kime karwalyo . Pt Bhawat dhyal sirf 6 mahine CM reha thha phir bi boor marenge ak mahra sab ta pahlya CM banya thha......usske badd eb number aaya s aage ki tashallli konya.....
lenge aur iss PGi ne ginwa denge batao k issi world trade centre s ya, jitt dekho haath me pisaab ki thailli liye gumtte dikhenge batao isme bi k boor maran aali baat s.........
rajinder kharkiya bhiwani ka s, aur bhai jitt ka aadmi booriya jyaadha hoga utt ye duum dalley bi jyaadha a milenge.....
rohtak m taand pe ghoosey dharan ka reewaj s , jab koi rishte aala awega to neu batawenge ak choudhary saab yo to purkke ka gudd dhrya s , batao eb inne taand pe betodda batate sharam aawe thhi k.......

avesh
July 26th, 2008, 04:14 PM
sahi kaha rakesh bhai rohtak haryana ki main city hai. Log mainly rohtak ko hi jante hai. Aur MDU jo rohtak me hai jiske karan ajjkal ke apne bhai bahan achi education le rahe hai. Koi kuch bi kahe rohatk stands tall. Kyoki meri ghankari ristedari rohtak aur bhiwani me sai.Aur sabse jayada saheed bi har war me haryana ke rohtak disst se hi hai.:rock

avesh
July 26th, 2008, 04:21 PM
Kyun paddeingge Rohtakkiye arr Sunpattiye aap ke peechhe....ittani shyani aur spashatt baat karraniya ibb reh kitt rahe sein duniya mein.mujhhe nahin patta tha ke Phall wale pedd jhukk jyaya karte hein.........Aap ka bhi andaaz anokha hei aur Gajhabb ka hei.Sweepinfg statement calling all people from ROHTAK& SONEPAT BADTAMEEZ is nothing but imaturity of highest order.

Abhi takk aap loggon ko iss thread ka real purpose hi nahin samajh mei aaya tou firr aisse hi likhogge.THREAD WAS IN ALTOGETHER DIFFERENT CONTEXT...IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH GIVING CREDIT TO ROHTAK but to find out the reasons of its popularity ......(reasons of such a popularity could be negative or positive or may be both...but then sarcasm is the food we eat)

sahi kaha uncle ji apne (imaturity of highest order):) Agar kisse konahi pata us area ke baare me to usse yeh sab nahi bolna chaiye. Ek ped wahi jhuke hai jo fruits dete hai naki jo sukke pade hai. aur yahi reason hai ki rohtak always stands tall becuase rohtak city providing various facillities to us eg: Education, political party, medical faciliites etc.:rock

ssgoyat
July 26th, 2008, 05:11 PM
Rrre datt jao MDU ka naam fer le diya yhade..
For your Information:

Few Top Educational Institues in Haryana : (MDU ne goli maro ek be)

Management Development Institute (MDI) Gurgaon
National Institue of Technology, Kurukshetra
YMCA Instt. of Engg, Faridabad
TITS, Bhiwani
Govt. polytech, nillokheri
CRSCE (Deemed Univ) Murthal, Sonepat
Guru Jambheshwar University (GJU) Hisar
National Institute of Financial Management (NIFM) Faridabad
National Council for Cement and Building Materials (NCCBM) Faridabad
National Dairy Research Institute (NDRI) Karnal
Haryana Agriculture University (HAU) Hisar
National Institute of Financial Management ( NIFM ) Faridabad
National Power Training Institute (NPTI) Faridabad
Small Industries Service Institute (SISI), Karnal
Sainik School, Kunjpura, karnal
Sports School, Rai
Vidya Devi Jindal School, Hisar...

University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES) Gurgaon Campus
MBA (Oil and Gas Management)
MBA (Power Management)
MBA (Logistics and Supply Chain Management)
MBA (Aviation Management)
MBA (Port and Shipping Management)
MBA (Upstream Asset Management)
MBA (Energy Trading)
MBA (Oil and Gas Management)
MBA (Infrastructure Management)

MTech (Health, Safety and Environmental Engineering)
MTech (Energy Systems)
MTech (Process Design)
MTech (Gas Engineering)
MTech (Petro-Informatics)
MTech (Refining and Petrochemical Engineering
MTech (Pipeline Engineering)

BTech (Aerospace Engineering)
BTech (Avionics Engineering)
BTech (Power System Engineering)
BTech (Automotive Design Engineering)
BTech (Applied Petroleum Engineering)
BTech (Gas Engineering)
BTech (Geo-Informatics)
BTech (Geosciences)

BBA (Aviation Operations)
BBA (Petro Marketing)

Arr MDU...ne compare karo so yhade, akk haryana me kimme se te MDU e sai.....:tamatar:tamatar....:D
So Now you can compare who's who??
rohtak, gurgaon, faridabad, hisar, karnal, sonepat..

par waahe baat sai na.... JBT, B Ed, Nursing ke koras te nyara kimme jane to bera hogga na....
Rohtak-PGIMS-CM= berra na ke...:rock

Arr rahi baat IIM ki, wo ek galti ho gayi sarkaar pe, ib wa sari umar bhugtegeee....ak bata kit khool ke ged diya...ha ha ha

arr is IIM ne bhi MDU te affilated karva liyo....ha ha ha:D

arr un bhi IIM to shillong,Khozikode, Indore bargi jagah me bhi khul rahe sain....

spdeshwal
July 26th, 2008, 05:31 PM

This was the opening observation of Sh. Dev Dahiya.

I would request later respondants, Specially Shobit, Ritu, Rakesh Grewal and Rakesh Sangwan to read this . Would you still have the same views about the subject matter in the opening invitation for discussion or would like to change/ add.
I believe the discussion has changed its course.Some members have replied without reading other responses. Like Rakesh hasn't read , why the name of Pt. Bhagwad Dayal Sharma came into the discussion.

I wonder why Ritu has to make a sweeping remark with regards to the behaviour of the people of the area.

Why people are so averse to Maharshi Dayanand University Rohtak.
I haven't known anything so great about other Universities in Haryana.
Can anybody through some light on great things done by other universities that students from MDU failed to achieve

MDU had been having highly meritorios students from even in the first few years. Yudhvir Malik and Ramniwas were among the many High ranking IAS officers.

I can keep on writing things that would show that after all MDU or overall educational facilities in Rohtak are not that bad. If we talk of old Rohtak, then there would be no comparison.

Cheers!

ygulia
July 26th, 2008, 07:36 PM

I would request later respondants, Specially Shobit, Ritu, Rakesh Grewal and Rakesh Sangwan to read this . Would you still have the same views about the subject matter in the opening invitation for discussion or would like to change/ add.
I believe the discussion has changed its course.Some members have replied without reading other responses. Like Rakesh hasn't read , why the name of Pt. Bhagwad Dayal Sharma came into the discussion.

I wonder why Ritu has to make a sweeping remark with regards to the behaviour of the people of the area.

Can anybody through some light on great things done by other universities that students from MDU failed to achieve

MDU had been having highly meritorios students from even in the first few years. Yudhvir Malik and Ramniwas were among the many High ranking IAS officers.

I can keep on writing things that would show that after all MDU or overall educational facilities in Rohtak are not that bad. If we talk of old Rohtak, then there would be no comparison.

Cheers!
There are a lot more, IAS, IPS, IRS etc. officers who had been student of MDU. Yudhvir was student of Punjab University.

narenderkharb
July 26th, 2008, 09:22 PM

2 me to jarur tall se ..

Eik to Mithi Boli ......Jabb lottee me layaun ke Bakhore mein ?

and Second Dhassae paelne ,Gaposting or lambi fekene mein .

Maf karna Rohtikyo per Baat Sachhi se Bhai.:):):)

devdahiya
July 26th, 2008, 09:34 PM
2 me do jarur tall se ..

Eik to Mithi Boli ......Jabb lottee me layaun ke Bakhore mein ?

and Second Dassae palne ,Gaposting or lambi fekene mein .

Maf karna Rohtikyo per Baat Sachhi se Bhai.:):):)

But then none of these things could make the place so populer narry.Its a news for me really what u said.

narenderkharb
July 26th, 2008, 09:56 PM
But then none of these things could make the place so populer narry.Its a news for me really what u said.

Bhai Saheb Hum ne to badde Buddha te yahe suni thi .

Bera ni sacchi kahen thae ke haam ne bakao thae.:)

narenderkharb
July 26th, 2008, 10:18 PM
On a serious note

Rohtak was the centre of education earlier .So a majority of Jats from Rohtak and near by areas joined different all India Services and created this impression in the minds of outsiders.

keshavdahiya
July 26th, 2008, 10:41 PM
well......i don understand why this topic makes a twist every now and then....rohtak stands tall due to a simple reason......I was born there...like many others...:cool:

sunitahooda
July 26th, 2008, 11:00 PM
well......i don understand why this topic makes a twist every now and then....rohtak stands tall due to a simple reason......I was born thereNow let me tell you why it really stands tall-

Rohakis are warm n kind hearted....itney jyada ki anjaan vyakti ko bhi ghar mein apne family member ki tarah rakhtey hain....jo ki achanak dhamakk jatey hain....kyunki unko MDU mein "kuchh" kaam hota hai....aur fir wohi aadmi MDU and ROHTAKIs ki khilli uddaney mein seena fullatey hain....

Yahan jitney "ROHTAKIs" member hain unhone kab kis ko apni KHADDI bolli mein apshabd kahe hain ye sab jaantey hain
well......i don understand why this topic makes a twist every now and then....rohtak stands tall due to a simple reason......I was born there...like many others...:cool:

ssgoyat
July 26th, 2008, 11:16 PM
Dear SP Deswal Uncle...

Please update you self with the below mentioned list of Universities (/ Deemed Universities), in Haryana besides MDU.

Since any IAS aspirant needs to be a graduate at least….that means every IAS was once in any university….and MDU is not the only university….
May be in your times, MDU n KUK were the only two, so you’re more emotionally attached with MDU, being from Rohtak.

Also find the NAAC accredited grade given to MDU…I’m not going to tell you, he he he

to your surprise GJU, Hisar has been awarded A grade..

1. Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra
2. Guru Jambeshwar University, Hisar
3. Haryana Agriculture University, Hisar
4. Bhagat Phool singh Mahila Viswavidyalaya, sonepat
5. Chaudhary Devi Lal University, Sirsa
6. Maharishi Markandeshwar University, Maulana
7. National Brain Research Institute, Deemed University,
8. National Institute of Technology, Deemed University, Kurukshetra
9. National Dairy Research Institute, Deemed University, Karnal
10. Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University of Science and Technology, Murthal
11. YMCA, Faridabad, An Autonomous Institute soon to get the deemed status

Getting degrees of traditional courses from MDU doesn’t justify your claims.
Moreover, becoming an IAS, IPS, IFS etc. doesn’t mean the students are meritorious and hardworking…coz every university generates IAS, IPS, IFS.so do MDU, there isn’t anything great in it…If you claim your’s MDU is generating more such Civil Services Officers than KUK/HAU , Please support your claim.

Moreover time has changed now, and nobody is interested in Defense Forces n Civil Services (IAS, IFS, IES, IPS, IRS etc)….any more… My classmates are pursuing their Management Courses from IIM’s, XLRI, MDI etc….

University is University, and Institutes are Institues and Institues needs an affilation from Universities based on their geographical location.
And Institutes are more important than Universities…..Universities only manages Institutes (approves syllabus, approves Date sheets, check answer sheets, give nasty n dramatic results, they doesn’t support Education, Teaching and Placement…

Have you heard of Mangement Development Insitute,( MDI) Gurgaon???? The whole India knows it….

Have you heard of :
TITS, Bhiwani

And Again MDU:
The most farzi university I have ever known, did you see the recent golmaal of tenders allocation.
Unfortunately I have also gone through the ordeal from MDU, gimmie your mail id. I shall send you my all DMC’s the details how it screws, it will bang you with 2 Re-appears, even if you happen to be a university topper…
And if you happen to file a re-evaluation, it will not release the result even after you give that re-appear exam, and even if that result is about to come..

And when finally you screw them with RTI Application to show you the marksheet and the reason of the delay (which as per laws, every re-evaluation result should come out in three months)

They will withhold your result with PRS (previous result standing), means wait, we’ve checked you in re-evaluation and you have passed…(and it takes 10 months, after when you file your re-evaluation request)

And surprises you by increasing your marks more than 20+…..i’ll scan and send my both such DMC’S

It makes silly printing mistakes in Mark sheets (that too I’ll show you)…it uses bakwaas third class paper sheet’s to print your DMC’S, which get’s yellowish a month after (that too I’ll show you)

This is not only a one man perception, you speak to any Professional graduate he’ll update you, what all crap this university makes..

Many of my friends who went through the same ordeal of Re-appears have done/are now doing Mangement courses from MDI, XLRI, IMT, NITIE etc….

I remember the year of 2003, kitne farzi admissions kiye the isne engineering admissions me, they hides the seats, as if they are filled, and allot it to one’s who’ve paid them hefty amounts.

And this MDU is known for it’s farziness, bundles of answer sheets getting leaked and replaced….jugaaad’s , number badhvane…..arrr jitney bhi farzi kaam ho sakein hain we sab ism ehoya karein…

Kimme farzi kaam karvana ho sabte pehlyan MDU ka naam yaad aya karei, ak bhai ode ka kaam atak raha hotta te jarur kar va detta, wa te ghar ki e university sai..

Though I’ve heared now some strict action are being taken place to handle such craps…

So, the time has changed and will keep on moving, come out from the glitz of MDU…and update your self….

Cheers
Satinder Goyat

keshavdahiya
July 26th, 2008, 11:33 PM
satinder singh goyat saheb ji ki kisse rohtaki nei ghanni reh reh matti karr di laage hai....

read this thread after a long time....most of the comments were derogatory....nevertheless....I can smell shear frustation....butttt..who cares if they dont like Rohtak....simply not a topic of debate as to why despite of all negative energy they see in this district....still they want to waste time discussing about it....when they cud have better utilized there time in something productive/fruitful/useful....

and still it stands tall......I am surprised....;)

devdahiya
July 27th, 2008, 12:15 AM
Dear SP Deswal Uncle...

Please update you self with the below mentioned list of Universities (/ Deemed Universities), in Haryana besides MDU.

Since any IAS aspirant needs to be a graduate at least….that means every IAS was once in any university….and MDU is not the only university….
May be in your times, MDU n KUK were the only two, so you’re more emotionally attached with MDU, being from Rohtak.

Also find the NAAC accredited grade given to MDU…I’m not going to tell you, he he he

Moreover, becoming an IAS, IPS, IFS etc. doesn’t mean the students are meritorious and hardworking…coz every university generates IAS, IPS, IFS.so do MDU, there isn’t anything great in it…If you claim your’s MDU is generating more such Civil Services Officers than KUK/HAU , Please support your claim.

Moreover time has changed now, and nobody is interested in Defense Forces n Civil Services (IAS, IFS, IES, IPS, IRS etc)….any more… My classmates are pursuing their Management Courses from IIM’s, XLRI, MDI etc….

University is University, and Institutes are Institues and Institues needs an affilation from Universities based on their geographical location.
And Institutes are more important than Universities…..Universities only manages Institutes (approves syllabus, approves Date sheets, check answer sheets, give nasty n dramatic results, they doesn’t support Education, Teaching and Placement…

Have you heard of Mangement Development Insitute,( MDI) Gurgaon???? The whole India knows it….

Have you heard of :
TITS, Bhiwani

And Again MDU:
The most farzi university I have ever known, did you see the recent golmaal of tenders allocation.
Unfortunately I have also gone through the ordeal from MDU, gimmie your mail id. I shall send you my all DMC’s the details how it screws, it will bang you with 2 Re-appears, even if you happen to be a university topper…
And if you happen to file a re-evaluation, it will not release the result even after you give that re-appear exam, and even if that result is about to come..

And when finally you screw them with RTI Application to show you the marksheet and the reason of the delay (which as per laws, every re-evaluation result should come out in three months)

They will withhold your result with PRS (previous result standing), means wait, we’ve checked you in re-evaluation and you have passed…(and it takes 10 months, after when you file your re-evaluation request)

And surprises you by increasing your marks more than 20+…..i’ll scan and send my both such DMC’S

It makes silly printing mistakes in Mark sheets (that too I’ll show you)…it uses bakwaas third class paper sheet’s to print your DMC’S, which get’s yellowish a month after (that too I’ll show you)

This is not only a one man perception, you speak to any Professional graduate he’ll update you, what all crap this university makes..

Many of my friends who went through the same ordeal of Re-appears have done/are now doing Mangement courses from MDI, XLRI, IMT, NITIE etc….

I remember the year of 2003, kitne farzi admissions kiye the isne engineering admissions me, they hides the seats, as if they are filled, and allot it to one’s who’ve paid them hefty amounts.

And this MDU is known for it’s farziness, bundles of answer sheets getting leaked and replaced….jugaaad’s , number badhvane…..arrr jitney bhi farzi kaam ho sakein hain we sab ism ehoya karein…

Kimme farzi kaam karvana ho sabte pehlyan MDU ka naam yaad aya karei, ak bhai ode ka kaam atak raha hotta te jarur kar va detta, wa te ghar ki e university sai..

Though I’ve heared now some strict action are being taken place to handle such craps…

So, the time has changed and will keep on moving, come out from the glitz of MDU…and update your self….

Cheers
Satinder Goyat

Does this contribute anything to the TOPIC steynder?Kyun Iss MDU ki gobhi khodde sei beera.hahahahahahahahaha......meri tei hanssi e na rukkati katti.

raka
July 27th, 2008, 12:22 AM

Cheers!
deshwal bhaiji ye to kher majak ki baat thhi, Ch. Chhoturam bi rohtak ke thhe par unka jikrra koni karte uss bahmanniye ka naam liya s.
bakki dev saab , agar aap koi achha kaam karoge to koi ye nahi kahega ki yo jarur rohtak ka jatt ho ga..
aap koi uutt kaam kar deo biddteh hi kahnge ak jarur rohtak ka jatt hoga yo...
eb aap dekh lyo ya baddai s ak....

ssgoyat
July 27th, 2008, 12:23 AM
Does this contribute anything to the TOPIC steynder?Kyun Iss MDU ki gobhi khodde sei beera.hahahahahahahahaha......meri tei hanssi e na rukkati katti.

ha ha ha, me te shurru ka e kahu tha......:D:rock

ak is MDU ne door rakkho, door rakkho , door rakkho..

arr fer bhi levenge is MDU ka jikra chhed denge....:boxing

haan is post ka matbal deswal uncle ko update karna tha ki, MDU ke alawa aur bhi university hain haryane me...aur bhi bhatera kime hai....;)

devdahiya
July 27th, 2008, 12:25 AM
deshwal bhaiji ye to kher majak ki baat thhi, Ch. Chhoturam bi rohtak ke thhe par unka jikrra koni karte uss bahmanniye ka naam liya s.
bakki dev saab , agar aap koi achha kaam karoge to koi ye nahi kahega ki yo jarur rohtak ka jatt ho ga..

Wo mei keh chukya Rakesh bhai ke..ya parsidhdhi negative kamman tein bhi ho sakke sei arr positive tein bhi.............mein tei wei karran jannna chahun suun......logg isska kimmein aurre bjighhan paath rhe sein.

jitender_singh
July 27th, 2008, 01:08 AM
mere khyala main mDU se kahin jyaada famous kuriskshetra aur CCS university hain...

aur haryana se bahar nikloge toh pehli city jo sabse jyaada famous hai woh hai gurgaon..

devdahiya
July 27th, 2008, 01:12 AM

Wa baat tei mannei pehlyan bi likhi thi Rakesh.........Donnu karan ho skein sein....positive bhi arr negative bhi.........BHIND-Murreina....Dakkuwon nei pakkaya.............AGRA..tajmahal nei...............So that is nort a issue at all.Thread ka matlab sirf ye tha ke kyun ittana famous huya Rohtak unn dinna mein....par logg iss ka matlab kaadhh baithhe akk hum ROHTAK ki baddai karran saan.......? Jatland par ye akssar hota hei..nothing new really.

ritu
July 27th, 2008, 01:24 AM
if we compare MDU with KU......KU is a much better university.Initially i got admission for msc in mdu and later in KU.I was there for one month in mdu trust me there was a difference of day and night in attitude of professor and fellow students.

spdeshwal
July 27th, 2008, 01:35 AM
You are right Yogender bhai, he was a Lecturer of Journalism at MDU.

You khow Satender, I was talking to my Bhanja earliar last week and I asked him what he busy with and he replied that he was busy with his exams. I questioned what exams.To that he replied in one breath, MBA mamaji, that too from A grade University. You Know what is that Agrade University." Manipur Open University.
I have heard Osmaniya, and so many other universities have a better ranking than MDU. What does that convey?

I don't want to be too judgmental on any of the universities. I could give a list of Meritorious people from from your so called A grade Universities who failed to qualify simple professional exams in their field here in Australia and in New Zealand.

Do you have afirst hand Information of MDU. Have you attended any faculty there. What difference in standard did you notice or you are listing pages after pages on hearsay

Topic in discussion was, strength of Jat community from this old Distt.in various fields, socially, academically, culturally, political and so on. If you have something to say on these issues then fine, otherwise these lists convey nothing. Learn about these area where people of old Distt have contributed and would know why does this Distt stand tall!

Cheers!

ygulia
July 27th, 2008, 05:07 AM
You are right Yogender bhai, he was a Lecturer of Journalism at MDU.

You khow Satender, I was talking to my Bhanja earliar last week and I asked him what he busy with and he replied that he was busy with his exams. I questioned what exams.To that he replied in one breath, MBA mamaji, that too from A grade University. You Know what is that Agrade University." Manipur Open University.
I have heard Osmaniya, and so many other universities have a better ranking than MDU. What does that convey?

I don't want to be too judgmental on any of the universities. I could give a list of Meritorious people from from your so called A grade Universities who failed to qualify simple professional exams in their field here in Australia and in New Zealand.

Do you have afirst hand Information of MDU. Have you attended any faculty there. What difference in standard did you notice or you are listing pages after pages on hearsay

Topic in discussion was, strength of Jat community from this old Distt.in various fields, socially, academically, culturally, political and so on. If you have something to say on these issues then fine, otherwise these lists convey nothing. Learn about these area where people of old Distt have contributed and would know why does this Distt stand tall!

Cheers!

I did not study at MDU. I did my master's from Kurukshetra university. My younger brother did his Master's in English from MDU and after that he cleared Civil Services exam and presently working as Additional Commissioner Customs in Delhi. My brother's wife was also a MDU student and she also passed civil services and that too four years after marriage.
There are lot of students of MDU particularly from JAT community who passed civil services examination.

ssgoyat
July 27th, 2008, 11:53 AM

I don't want to be too judgmental on any of the universities. I could give a list of Meritorious people from from your so called A grade Universities who failed to qualify simple professional exams in their field here in Australia and in New Zealand. Sure....:p
Do you have afirst hand Information of MDU. Have you attended any faculty there. What difference in standard :rock (standard, bata to diya...mail id do , me scanned copy bhejta hu, meri arr mere frnds ki DMC'S ki kappy, ke ghossan sa thaa rakhya sai...)did you notice or you are listing pages after pages on hearsay ((tau aap e dhakka kar rahe the.., maanno e naa the, ak MDU ka jammanna jaa liya eib, aur bhi unibersity sai yhade, MDU te kimme bhi na unn agge..., aarrr eeiiib ke maan lyo ge....katti bi naa...deekh lio bhai sarre....))

Topic in discussion was, strength of Jat community from this old Distt.in various fields, socially, academically, culturally, political and so on (sab kimme ka jikra ho liya tha pehlam...socially, culturally arr politicallly..kadde tha rohtak apne jammanne me, me bhi mannu su, arr kahi bhi thi, par eib wo tem jaaa liya, pleeez re read all my posats........ arr ib is academically ki gobbhi khudan laag rahi sai...If you have something to say on these issues then fine, otherwise these lists convey nothing (sab kimme te convey ho liya, ib aur ke zidd reh gi aapki Learn about these area where people of old Distt have contributed and would know why does this Distt stand tall! (katti tallam taaal....ha ha ha)

Cheers!

tau aap e kaho the eik posat me, ak paad lyo kun ke punjjhad padega....:D

rohthak kimme thaa, jad thaa,ar hoga.. aapke jamanne me....maan li...

tauji kyun dhakka kar rahe so...aaas tralia is last aas for any student seeking admission in any abroad unibersity...(ib uske bare me te ke kahu, mhare ghane bhai jaa rahe sain, JL ke bhi......aapne jaat bhaiyaan ki te sahi saddh rahi sai ude...,aapne jaat bhaiyaan ke naaam ki te wa e oxford, harvard sai....bhala ho aastrailia ka jisne mhare itne jaat bhai kaamiyaab kare...)

tau nyu sai....baat sunn eik be araam te.....

eik te rohtak alyan ki ya baat, aapni baat ne hamesha oopar dharenge....kisi aur ki na manne...koe oor chahe kitnaa samjhaa samjhaa ke baavla ho jya, par aapne gyaan ne sarvopari batavenge.....:D

theek sai bi tau.....haryane me ek uniberisity e sai.....MDU...arr usne ghane fauj ke afsar diyye...sainik sakool, kunjpara te bhi ghane-ghane..

Arr duniya me Aastrealia ar nyuzeeland me e unibersity sain....

me e apni noolej ne update kar lyun....

nyun te aap seeng thai raho...nyuun te me....(arr aap te manno nahi, rohtak ke jo so.....arr mera tem kharab hovegga...)

palleej is posat ne lighter note me laeiyyooo, kade fer chhom si me aa jao....arr fer mara choon sa bhen ki koshish karo....

makha kimme majak sa e kar lyaan, serious baat te ghani e ho li....arr me ib hazmolla le ke aaun su, bakki loggan ke bhi marode ooth gaye honge haaans haans ke....jo is poore tagge ne padhte aave sain.....

cheers
satinder goyat

sandeepkadian05
July 27th, 2008, 12:42 PM
I thought i will not comment on this topic as i was born in Rohtak district- now our village is part of Jhajjar but somehow i still think of myself belonging to Rohtak. I wanted to read other people's view as to why Rohtak is so well known, is it famous or notorious but its turning into a debate about the qualities of the universities.

spdeshwal
July 27th, 2008, 12:47 PM
Satender bhai , your posts and responses on this thread are the best!
Anyways, thanks!

cheers!

prashantacmet
July 27th, 2008, 06:31 PM
haryana ka sabtai bekaar sahar hai ROHTAK!!!...chugarde ku badgoi maare wha......paraamte bhi kadhai mai taare se halwai wha ke:p........

keshavdahiya
July 27th, 2008, 07:21 PM
haryana ka sabtai bekaar sahar hai ROHTAK!!!...chugarde ku badgoi maare wha......paraamte bhi kadhai mai taare se halwai wha ke:p........

dude you are suffering from a serious inferiority complex disorder.....:p

vivekdh
July 28th, 2008, 09:35 AM
bhai prashant bakki to tanne bera ni ke bhunda laaga rohtak kaa bakki paraamthe aali ganni bhundi banni bhai teri gella
ibke rohtak aana ho to bhai manne bata diye tanne asli haryane kaa dhud dhai aala khana khavaunga :)

harvinderkadyan
July 28th, 2008, 10:16 AM
Rohtak ka pata nahi ... iss thread ke maximum post jarur hoge ... as most of the members are from rohtak ......

rajeevkadyan
July 28th, 2008, 10:47 AM
Goyat sahab ..ek baat bata Bhai tere dhore dekh kitni baat sain Rohtak ke baare mein .... Par Hisar ke baare mein to kise dhore kuchh bhi koni jo likhi ja sake.(See How popular is Rohtak ?)

[quote=greatjat;175989]This thread itself reveals that , how much Rohtakis are prejudiced by their importance....this is a classfied thread of its kind ,which emphasizes on discriminating one district.....no doubt Rohtak went good once...but Hissar, Gurgaon, Panipat,Karnal,Panchkula...are also at par and doing equally well and say better now....

"keechad me hi kamal khilte hain"

bhai kimme nayi baat bata.....thread shuru te paddhh...

wa IIM ali thread doosari sai...u me geda mar ke aa, eik be...

arr PGIMS is really a crown to rohtak...no doubts...ya ek baat theek likhi bas.....par isme 1000GB na hoyee ...:rock:rock

arr is MDU ka naam mat na leve yhade....

rajeevkadyan
July 28th, 2008, 11:06 AM
Bhai Goyat ..dekh bhai Bura sa kun mane sai...par ek baat kahun...jab bhi teri thread padhun sun na...dhuma sa uthta dikhe sai...dekh Bhai Jat to Jat ho sai..chahe wo Rohtak ka ho ya Gujrat..

See how many reasons do we have to say

1 MDU (A university with maximum number of colleges in Haryana.)
2 Medical University ... Single Medical Univerity in Haryana.
3 Baba MasthNath Deemed Univesity .. Private University with very good Infrastructure
4 6 to 7 Engg college (old Rohtak have near about 15 Engg College )
5 Highest number of Colleges in Haryana.
6 10 + Polytechnics
7 IMT(Industrial Model Town ) (I was going through a article in Economics Times and found that thr are only 2 IMT in India both are in Haryana. plz correct me if I am wrong)
8 LPS Asian Paints etc ( Kuchh Company bhi hain Bhai )
9 Near about 15 MBA colleges are in only New Rohtak and Od Rohtak no Idea but I think 50 +
10 MCA ( No Idea but again I think above then 40 or 50 in old Rohtak)
11 IIM abe kahega its a separate issue .
12 Old Rohtak Rajiv Gandhi Education Society .
13 Sonipat it self is a Education hub .
14 In Rohtak each and every village have almost 2 to 3 private school.
15 Jat Education Society
16 Vaish Education Society
17 Hindu Education Society
18 God Barhmin Education Society
19 Baba MasthNath Education Society
20 Vishwakrma Education Society
21 Parbhu Dayal Memorial Education Society
22 3 to 4 BAMS college 3 to 4 BDS college

Baki aur yaad aaya to bata dunga ...bahut kuchh hai

rajeevkadyan
July 28th, 2008, 11:23 AM
If I am not wrong crime ratio is lower what we had at the time of previous govt "bhul gaye Kirshan Pahlwan was in Rohtak Jail"

haan tabhi toh itne muder case ho liye rohtak main ..
ek bhi solve na hua police se ..

avesh
July 28th, 2008, 11:34 AM
Dear SP Deswal Uncle...

Have you heard of :
TITS, Bhiwani

And Again MDU:

Cheers
Satinder Goyat

BhAi goyat laage hai tane rohtak pasand koni katti bi.laikn ek baat batuu tane tu gara jaa sai jab rohtak hoki jaa sai. Iska matlab rohtak tai tane lagaaw sai. Aree ajj tu bada reply karan all hoga jab teri tai kahi thi jab tane kadde bi na post ki thread.

rajeevkadyan
July 28th, 2008, 11:37 AM
Guru Jambheshwar University (GJU) Hisar :- Ya wahe univeristy hai na jo BansiLal ne Band karwa di thi

Rrre datt jao MDU ka naam fer le diya yhade..
For your Information:

Few Top Educational Institues in Haryana : (MDU ne goli maro ek be)

Guru Jambheshwar University (GJU) Hisar

Arr MDU...ne compare karo so yhade, akk haryana me kimme se te MDU e sai.....:tamatar:tamatar....:D
So Now you can compare who's who??
rohtak, gurgaon, faridabad, hisar, karnal, sonepat..

par waahe baat sai na.... JBT, B Ed, Nursing ke koras te nyara kimme jane to bera hogga na....
Rohtak-PGIMS-CM= berra na ke...:rock

Arr rahi baat IIM ki, wo ek galti ho gayi sarkaar pe, ib wa sari umar bhugtegeee....ak bata kit khool ke ged diya...ha ha ha

arr is IIM ne bhi MDU te affilated karva liyo....ha ha ha:D

arr un bhi IIM to shillong,Khozikode, Indore bargi jagah me bhi khul rahe sain....

rajeevkadyan
July 28th, 2008, 11:50 AM
"Golmal" is everywhr buddy . One of my frnd from Punjab claims that you can get MCA degree from KU without any exam ....have you ever seen any DMC from KU ...thr is no freaking securities ....but in DMC from MDU has lots off security ... So don't blame to MDU ...corruption is everywhr ......wat about GJU ..is thr anything ?

Dear SP Deswal Uncle...

Cheers
Satinder Goyat

rajeevkadyan
July 28th, 2008, 11:56 AM
chhaz to bole bole ..yo dekho chhalni bhi bole.. !

ssgoyat
July 28th, 2008, 12:02 PM
Bhai Goyat ..dekh bhai Bura sa kun mane sai...par ek baat kahun...jab bhi teri thread padhun sun na...dhuma sa uthta dikhe sai...dekh Bhai Jat to Jat ho sai..chahe wo Rohtak ka ho ya Gujrat..

See how many reasons do we have to say

1 MDU (A university with maximum number of colleges in Haryana.) ((that depends upon the geographical territory....coz it includes gurgaon n faridabad also...which have a long list of engg n other colleges...7-8 engg colleges in each faridabad n Gurgaon))

2 Medical University ... Single Medical Univerity in Haryana. ((which isn't known that much to India, the way you're higliting it...not in any top list of top 15 or 20..i'm talking about PGIMS, Rohtak))

3 Baba MasthNath Dimmed :p (Dimm sahi likkh diyaa)Univesity .. Private University with very good Infrastructure (((ghani manni odd sai....ghani sun rakkhi sai ise bare me bhi....derecognised se, ak kimme recognision mili isne...))

4 6 to 7 Engg college (old Rohtak have near about 15 Engg College ) ((can you name a single one, which is into top 5 of haryana, NITK,YMCA, Murthal, TITS...etc))

5 Highest number of Colleges in Haryana...((okay, post the list, what kind of colleges..i guess only medical, n ayurvedic college...i'll be agreed then..but not in terms of engg, diploma, ITI, not even BA,Bsc...okay agreed..thoda bahut to raaji bhi kar dyun bhai ne))

6 10 + Polytechnics ((can you name the one which is into top 5 of haryana again...i'll give you the data...nilokheri, ambala, sirsa, hisar))

7 IMT(Industrial Model Town ) (I was going through a article in Economics Times and found that thr are only 2 IMT in India both are in Haryana. plz correct me if I am wrong) ((yepp it's in Gurgaon...IMT Manesar, hope to see the effort's of our CM sahab))

8 LPS Asian Paints etc ( Kuchh Company bhi hain Bhai )..yepp agreed with only one LPS-Bossard Group only, is ek ke naam pe isne taal batavega , mere chaand)) ((pls..pls..pls...Gurgaon...Honda, Maruti, Delphi, Denso...and Faridabad: JCB, Tecumseh...list is endless))

9 Near about 15 MBA colleges is New Rohtak only and Od Rohtak no Idea but I think 50 + ((have you heared of MDI, HBS, KUK's Deptt. of Mgt. Studies...same stupid remark again like engg. colleges and diploma n ITI's ))

10 MCA ( No Idea but again I think above then 40 or 50 in old Rohtak) ((40-50...ohh my god, can you list them pls..KUK's MCA, n YMCA..are the best...same stupid remark))

11 IIM abe kahega its a separate issue..((to project dependra hooda in rohtak constituency, i'll be thankful to you ppl, agar aisa hua to, mujhe bahut khushi hogi, but that doesn't mean it will have some seats reserved for Rohtak ppl, or we haryanavi youth...narre chha ke khokkhe, kele ki rehdi laayin pogi, ar chownkidaar bane hod..))

12 Old Rohtak Rajiv Gandhi Education Society .

13 Sonipat it self is a Education hub .((yep par tu rohtak ki baat kar, mere chaand))

14 In Rohtak each and every village have almost 2 to 3 private school.((that's not a big deal now..., most distt me hain, mere gaam me 4 sain...))

15 Jat Education Society ((agreed, hai .., but has lost it's old glorious years..))

16 Vaish Education Society ((same as above))
17 Hindu Education Society ((same as above))
18 God Barhmin Education Society ((not much known n popular..only one little known ayurvedic college in bahman wass, gaam ka naam bhi yaad nahi aa raha, kise ne bera e na uska...:())
19 Baba MasthNath Education Society ((it has glorious past of derecongnision from AICTE..of it's engg college n very low ranking in the list of 63 engg. colleges in Haryana))

20 Vishwakrma Education Society ((ya na suni kade, sorry))
21 Parbhu Dayal Memorial Education Society
((hmm..hain kuch little known khassi engg, diploma, pharmacy colleges..but wo bahadurgarh me hain, that's in Jhajjhar))

22 3 to 4 BAMS college 3 to 4 BDS college ((ha ha ha...india ke sabse neechay ke colleges me hain wo.., par fir bhi agreed to this point, kime to sai, jise bhi sain, madde motte..))

Baki aur yaad aaya to bata dunga ...bahut kuchh hai....jarur bhai, par kyun apna kachra karvave sai, haath jodu su bhai, maaan jaaaaa

I pity your great knowledge dear......

Bhai ..bhai...bhai..........

maan le baat.....haath jodu su tere.....

bhai moderators is thread ne band kar dyo...

kyun mere bhaiyyan ne mere dushman banao so......((As i have many good friends from rohtak...sarre mere pe chhom aave sain...))

sarre ke sarre sento ho rahe sain........

My words for you too....
""aapni baat ne hamesha oopar dharenge....kisi aur ki na manne...koe oor chahe kitnaa samjhaa samjhaa ke baavla ho jya, par aapne gyaan ne sarvopari batavenge.....""

keshavdahiya
July 28th, 2008, 12:22 PM

kyun mere bhaiyyan ne mere dushman banao so......((As i have many good friends from rohtak...sarre mere pe chhom aave sain...))

My words for you too....
""aapni baat ne hamesha oopar dharenge....kisi aur ki na manne...koe oor chahe kitnaa samjhaa samjhaa ke baavla ho jya, par aapne gyaan ne sarvopari batavenge.....""

ooho knowledge bank....:p ......iib kucharnii bhi karre er thread nei bhi band karwawei sei...ke baat ??

I wud like to add to your quote....aapni baat nei uuper kunn dharre sei aadei???.....kitne janne kehen laag reh hai ki rohtak mein falana hai dhikda hai......lekin goyat iiib bhi MDU ki diwaraan ke chiapatt rehya hai...
kitna nei samjha liya....lekin tere samajh naa awei baat....my personal exp....hisar aale.....nirre bagaddi ke bagaddi hi rehweinge......unhee chahe londhan bhej dyo.....:D

ssgoyat
July 28th, 2008, 01:09 PM
ooho knowledge bank....:p ......iib kucharnii bhi karre er thread nei bhi band karwawei sei...ke baat ??

I wud like to add to your quote....aapni baat nei uuper kunn dharre sei aadei???.....kitne janne kehen laag reh hai ki rohtak mein falana hai dhikda hai......lekin goyat iiib bhi MDU ki diwaraan ke chiapatt rehya hai...
kitna nei samjha liya....lekin tere samajh naa awei baat....my personal exp((mera bhii..;)....hisar aale.....nirre bagaddi ke bagaddi hi rehweinge......unhee chahe londhan bhej dyo.....:D

bhai mera gaam bangarr me pade sai... uchana, narwana kanhe...par chhoti tehseel narnaund lagge sai, arr baddi hansi...

rrre kesu bhai..

rrre bhai ib bangad ke oot aur mere pacche ne pad jyange....kyun sarr ne fudvave sai mere.....

bagdaiaan ke kam kassooot hovve sain...ha ha ha

fer bhi ya bagdi ali line katti sahi kahi...haans haans ke pet sa dookh gaya....ha ha ha

:rock :rock :rock

prashantacmet
July 28th, 2008, 02:59 PM
dude you are suffering from a serious inferiority complex disorder.....:p

areee ooo bhed bakri aale daakdar.............rookkakaaaaaa@ bhed bakri aala daakdar.......merre inferiority complex ne jaan de...par us rohtak aale rahusiddin ki bakri ne doodh na diya, uski bari ke sua lya de........:p;)........arrr haan sunn le wo kadhai aale paramtee teri uss MDU university main hi mille the...........haamne to socha tha ek rohtak alle doodh -ghee khatya karee ...par nu na pata tha ek yeh paramtee bhi kadhai main talle se.........pakodi ki dhalla..........ghana hi chatpatta khaan aale deekhe udde maanas............;)

harvinderkadyan
July 28th, 2008, 03:08 PM
Rohtak ki height jayada hai bhai and thats the reason Rohtak Stands Tall .

vivekdh
July 28th, 2008, 03:58 PM
bhai re bura mat maaniye re :D
bakki rohtak aale bhi manas dekh ke de hain tera dhud ghee alla bhyont naa laagya hogga :D sochhi hoggi kadde cherta handde :p

urr itni bhunddi university se to usme ke dokke len gaya tha :p

areee ooo bhed bakri aale daakdar.............rookkakaaaaaa@ bhed bakri aala daakdar.......merre inferiority complex ne jaan de...par us rohtak aale rahusiddin ki bakri ne doodh na diya, uski bari ke sua lya de........:p;)........arrr haan sunn le wo kadhai aale paramtee teri uss MDU university main hi mille the...........haamne to socha tha ek rohtak alle doodh -ghee khatya karee ...par nu na pata tha ek yeh paramtee bhi kadhai main talle se.........pakodi ki dhalla..........ghana hi chatpatta khaan aale deekhe udde maanas............;)

prashantacmet
July 28th, 2008, 04:38 PM
bhai re bura mat maaniye re :D
bakki rohtak aale bhi manas dekh ke de hain tera dhud ghee alla bhyont naa laagya hogga :D sochhi hoggi kadde cherta handde :p

urr itni bhunddi university se to usme ke dokke len gaya tha :p

oooo terrreeeeee keeeeee bheem !!!! .....kadhhe chatti paat jya hangee main.....kerre thavas bhai....:)....ghee-doodh ka isar to deekh rya katek kha raakhya tai.........4 aankh chadha ;):p raakhyii....bhi choo mat na maaniye.:).......arrr rahi baat rohtak aan jaan ki to wa mat na boojhe .....wa maadi si lukma baat hai.....;)

keshavdahiya
July 28th, 2008, 05:27 PM

burra na maaniye....lekin kayi halwai ghanne uuth sein rtk mein, khass karr MDU dhorre sii....dooor-2 tei balak padhan aaya karein naa ;)....shakill dekh kei paramthe banaya karein.....:p :D tu bhi thya gya hogga.....pehlaa batawei har....tanne messi rotti, kachriyan ki chatnii, er nunni ghee gelyan seeet ka bandobast karr detta......terre jisse pehlyan bhi ghanne kha pi ke gaye hain....paache berra na ke hoyaa.....hazam karna bhi aasaan na sei berraa......jibbe halwaiyan nei naya tarika liya hai paramtha talann kaa....heeh

terri galti na haii..........terri kismatt-e maddi sei.....

er uss aggarvallni terri dost ke haal thik sei naaa.........:D:D

P.S. kham kha matt shuru ho jaiye pher.....baat samjh naa awei to haath tha liyaa.....
| |
| |
| |
O

keshavdahiya
July 28th, 2008, 05:32 PM
bhai mera gaam bangarr me pade sai... uchana, narwana kanhe...par chhoti tehseel narnaund lagge sai, arr baddi hansi...

rrre kesu bhai..

rrre bhai ib bangad ke oot aur mere pacche ne pad jyange....kyun sarr ne fudvave sai mere.....

bagdaiaan ke kam kassooot hovve sain...ha ha ha

fer bhi ya bagdi ali line katti sahi kahi...haans haans ke pet sa dookh gaya....ha ha ha

:rock :rock :rock

haha tanne to goyatt bhai chalaan saa bharr diya.....manne tei nyu-e rohtakki style mein likhya tha....u know just to flip the general/useless discussion about MDU.....baat howei thi RTK hi.....er berrra na kitt chaal paddi thi....:p

take it easy....was J/K :D

prashantacmet
July 28th, 2008, 06:13 PM
burra na maaniye....lekin kayi halwai ghanne uuth sein rtk mein, khass karr MDU dhorre sii....dooor-2 tei balak padhan aaya karein naa ;)....shakill dekh kei paramthe banaya karein.....:p :D tu bhi thya gya hogga.....pehlaa batawei har....tanne messi rotti, kachriyan ki chatnii, er nunni ghee gelyan seeet ka bandobast karr detta......terre jisse pehlyan bhi ghanne kha pi ke gaye hain....paache berra na ke hoyaa.....hazam karna bhi aasaan na sei berraa......jibbe halwaiyan nei naya tarika liya hai paramtha talann kaa....heeh

terri galti na haii..........terri kismatt-e maddi sei.....

er uss aggarvallni terri dost ke haal thik sei naaa.........:D:D

P.S. kham kha matt shuru ho jaiye pher.....baat samjh naa awei to haath tha liyaa.....
| |
| |
| |
O

aachaa bhai.par ek baat hai....kadhai ke paramte kha ke1-2 ghante to thaamne jugaal maarni padti hoggi.......teesre ki mheins ki dhaala agli goddiya pe baith ke;):p........rohtakiya paraamte khaave ....rr wo bhi kadhai ke..........that's why rohtak stands tall......:D...bas eibb raahan de kyoun muh khulwawe........:tamatar:tamatar

MKadwa
July 28th, 2008, 06:58 PM
Bhaiyo Rohtak chahe tall stand kare ho ya short hum logo ko koi samasya nahi honi chahiye, jin logo ko accha lag raha hai to baat karne do...

Hume bhi to malum chalega na ki Rohtak kya cheej hai...:cool:

Khas inki baato ke bajay rohtak walo ke kamo se Rohtak ka pata chalta to aur bhi badiya rehta na...

Ek dusre par kyo kichad uchhal rahe ho bhaiyo... Kyo bhala bura bolte ho ek dusre ko ?

Par afsos hai ki yaha achhe achhe log bhi aisa mahol banane mein madad karte hai....

So sad . . .

rajeevkadyan
July 28th, 2008, 06:59 PM
Kachra kiska ke hoga yo to time batavega "Tau ". Par nu bata tane itni frustration kyon sai ? Ke hoya tere sath Rohtak mein ? ya koi jealous si hai isi baat te..dekh tension na le jo Rohtak mein hai wo sabhi ka hai..chahe wo kite ka ho ...Rahi baat Education societies ki so tane kuchh bera ae na ho to ke baat karun....Anyways let me explain to you ...Do You know 40 to 50 % of IT employees are from AndhraPardesh ....not bcoz they have good quality of educational institutions , becoz the quantity is more ...Wo suna hai "SomeNothing is better then nothing ". But don't worry ..I can understand ur frustration ..:rolleyes: tere paas kitna kuchh hai Rohtak ke baare mein likhne ke liye .. Do you have something to write about other distt like Hisar ,Karnal ?
Karnal :- Ek dairy Institute ke aalwa kuchh hai hee nahi ure
Hisar :- Bangar hai ...2 -2 univeristy par log aaj bhi kitne anpadh.

Note "Bhai aadhi knowledge dukhi kara kare sai..thora aur padhke aa"

Bhai ..bhai...bhai..........

maan le baat.....haath jodu su tere.....

My words for you too....

rajeevkadyan
July 28th, 2008, 07:04 PM
:rolleyes:Kadhai ke paramathe ;)....ke baat bhai chamara ke pados mein rahan laagya..jhakoi kadhai mein to Gulgule utra karen...

aachaa bhai.par ek baat hai....kadhai ke paramte kha ke1-2 ghante to thaamne jugaal maarni padti hoggi.......teesre ki mheins ki dhaala agli goddiya pe baith ke;):p........rohtakiya paraamte khaave ....rr wo bhi kadhai ke..........that's why rohtak stands tall......:D...bas eibb raahan de kyoun muh khulwawe........:tamatar:tamatar

rajeevkadyan
July 28th, 2008, 07:12 PM
Agreed 100 %

kitna nei samjha liya....lekin tere samajh naa awei baat....my personal exp....hisar aale.....nirre bagaddi ke bagaddi hi rehweinge......unhee chahe londhan bhej dyo.....:D

ssgoyat
July 28th, 2008, 07:51 PM
Kachra kiska ke hoga yo to time batavega "Tau ". Par nu bata tane itni frustration kyon sai ?((thare sabb ke frustration karr rakhi sai...)) Ke hoya tere sath Rohtak mein ? ya koi jealous si hai isi baat te..dekh tension na le jo Rohtak mein hai wo sabhi ka hai..chahe wo kite ka ho ((ya ek baat sahi kahi tanne)) ...Rahi baat Education societies ki so tane kuchh bera ae na ho to ke baat karun ((sab kimme bata diya, aur reh ke gaya))....Anyways let me explain to you ...Do You know 40 to 50 % of IT employees are from AndhraPardesh ....not bcoz they have good quality of educational institutions , becoz the quantity is more ((Now we also have 63 engg. colleges opened in Haryana, wait n you'll find the differnce, Quality always matters)) ...Wo suna hai "SomeNothing is better then nothing ". But don't worry ..I can understand ur frustration ((again you pointed our your frurstraion..ha ha ha))..:rolleyes: tere paas kitna kuchh hai Rohtak ke baare mein likhne ke liye ((bhai sabb dhore sai, sab ne bera sai..sab likhan te laag rahe sain)) .. Do you have something to write about other distt like Hisar ,Karnal ? ((Nope, Rohtak is that tall, that WE ALL (not me only) know very much about it, if you have that much info, do share in different thread, then i'll see how much you can write))

Karnal :- Ek dairy Institute ke aalwa kuchh hai hee nahi ure...one of the asias's best poly tech, is there in Nillokheri....Sainik School Kunjupura (from where our CM , General passed out, is there)..it's clean, peaceful city, nice sectors, mettha bollan ale log...ar kalpana chawla...basmati rice....and lot's of goodies

Hisar :- Bangar hai ...2 -2 univeristy par log aaj bhi kitne anpadh...Do you know dude, Hisar has the best professional coaching institues in haryana, and has produced..lot of student's getting selected in top's of engg. & medical colleges all across India..and abroad..

HAU..has lost it's old glory, but still it's vetenary courses (BVSc, MVSc, VLDA are also the most sought after courses..among medical students....sarkari naukari pakki...tem sar

It's B.Tech:Agricultural Engg. course had a surety of Gazzeted Officers in Haryana Govt. but that posts are terminated..

GJU'S...HBS..(MBA) is the most sought after management course in Haryana.
It's B.Tech..Priting technology course is also a big hit, which no other university offers a degree programme in it..

VDJS, Hisar: With world class infrastucture...

Can you name any single popular course of MDU??? which can give you 100 % job surety...

Note "Bhai aadhi knowledge dukhi kara kare sai..thora aur padhke aa" ((dude now the whole JL is witness of your pity knowledge..))

Bhai dekh jo sahi hai, usne sahi hi kahunga, arr jo galat hai..usne galat...

I again pitty your knowledge dear.....

Go and re-read all my posts...
What is right...i accept,....what is wrong ...i'm telling...

Did you ever find my any single post biased????

I'm totally unbaised dude.....

I'm giving you the whole picture of Haryana.....of gurgaon, faridabad, karnal, hisar etc..

None of my posts give any favour to my own Hisar (except abb, jab tanne anpaddh keh hi diya hai to)....except the previous post that, the GJU , is accreted as A Grade university...which is true...we all know it..

One more thing dude.....Quality matter's, not Quanitity.....I hope i have fed you with enough knowledge about top...engg, diploma, management institutes in haryana (which you only boast of Quantity, but is there any such single institute in Rohtak...with Quality???....except the Medical Education, and that too hasn't gain any national reputation...like MDI, Gurgaon...NDRI Karnal...NBRC, Manesar...NIT Kurukshetra..YMCA Faridabad..,Sports School, Rai...Sainik School kunjpura...( Our CM, and our Army Cheif Gen. Deepak have studied there)

Now your valid question:Do you have something to write about other distt like Hisar ,Karnal ?

The current topic is of Rohtak...If you have such Knowledge of these districts, why don't YOU write any thing....like i wrote pages about Rohtak, about good, bad n ugly side of rohtak....and like what Non-Rohtaki ppls have written that lot about it...???

aur Rohtak ke baare me mere paas hi nahi, har kisi ke paas likhne ko bahut kucch hai...arr sabne likkha bhi hai....and the total thread views are about to cross 4500, so you can assume..how you're making yourself foolish with your acts..n pity knowledge

Come to India dude, and see how things have changed, how haryana has progressed...and how other districts are ahead of Rohtak..

I wonder those who are favouring that much about Rohtak, ...n they aren't updated...i pity their knowledge....come here and discover the difference..India me aao, arr dekkho....

sandeepkadian05
July 28th, 2008, 09:14 PM

Are isti paraamthe khilao bhai baki dekhi jaagi...

keshavdahiya
July 29th, 2008, 03:46 AM
Are isti paraamthe khilao bhai baki dekhi jaagi...

ehenn isse-2 arddu tahiin to paramthe nahi, chachrre pei likadtte-badtte dharre jao.....nyu bhi iske samjh nahi aa rehi baat saari aadei....yu dhoool mein lath marniya sei...:D

P.S. note for Prasantu...:p >>> ek bei milll lee tu tei bhai.....tanne mein aachi dhaal samjhaunga iib ke....:D

ritu
July 29th, 2008, 06:21 AM
first tallness .....then mdu...now paramthe......vaise ladies suit bahut hi badiya miltae hai ji rohatk me:tamatar.isme koi koi do rai nahi:mad:

rajeevkadyan
July 29th, 2008, 09:10 AM
Karnal :- Ek dairy Institute ke aalwa kuchh hai hee nahi ure...one of the asias's (Kasuti knowledge hai bhai Asia ke sare polytechnic dekh ke aaya hoga hai na)best poly tech, is there in Nillokheri....Sainik School Kunjupura (from where our CM , General (our CM to samjh mein aaya Yo General kon bana hai Haryana te ..Haan Lt General to Bana hai ..R.S.Kadyan ..wo Rohtak mein padhe hue hain)passed out, is there)..it's clean (haan), peaceful city, nice sectors, mettha bollan (haan suna hai ure larkiyon ko janam lete hee Nahar mein baha diya karen )ale log...ar kalpana chawla...basmati rice(haan basmati rice to sirf -sirf Karnal mein hee hote hain )....and lot's of goodies ...Dekh sab kuchh ginti ka hai....

Hisar :- Bangar hai ...2 -2 univeristy par log aaj bhi kitne anpadh...Do you know dude, Hisar has the best professional coaching institues in haryana,(kis cheez ki coaching..fer Hisar aale Delhi mein Coaching len kyon jaya kare? ) and has produced..lot of student's getting selected in top's of engg. & medical colleges all across India..and abroad.(haan unme te kai to mere sath padha karte the Jat Rohtak mein).

HAU..has lost it's old glory, but still it's vetenary courses (BVSc, MVSc, VLDA are also the most sought after courses..among medical students....sarkari naukari pakki...tem sar( are haan ek PGIMS bhi to hai na Hissssar mein:p)

It's B.Tech:Agricultural Engg. course had a surety of Gazzeted Officers in Haryana Govt. but( hawa) that posts are terminated..

GJU'S...HBS..(MBA) is the most sought after management course in Haryana.(ya wahe Univeristy hai na jo Bansilal ne band karwa di thi...suna hai class lagne ke liye Building aaj tak nahi bani hain)
It's B.Tech..Priting technology course is also a big hit, which no other university offers a degree programme i
VDJS, Hisar: With world class infrastucture...(bas ek hee hai ke )
Can you name any single popular course of MDU??? which can give you 100 % job surety...(MBBS,BDS,BAMS ,MCA is also good from Campus of university )

Note "Bhai aadhi knowledge dukhi kara kare sai..thora aur padhke aa" ((dude now the whole JL is witness of your pity knowledge..))

Dude dukhi na ho ..I am not in a mood of election.

Bhai dekh jo sahi hai, usne sahi hi kahunga, arr jo galat hai..usne galat...(haan dikhe hai)

Please read the bellow literacy report and if you have any doubt u can follow the bellow links

District Total Male Female RuralMale RuralFemale FemaleLiteracy
Hisar 65.85 77.62 52.09 74.44 45.49 LFLD(Low FemaleLiteracyDistrict)
Rohtak 74.56 84.29 63.19 82.11 56.29
Karnal 68.20 76.74 58.42 73.30 52.44
Gurgaon 63.61 77.11 48.29 73.23 40.22 LFLD
Fbd 70.79 82.49 56.80 75.95 39.63 LFLD
http://schooleducationharyana.gov.in/downloads_pdf/achievements/Literacy%20Status%20of%20Haryana.pdf (http://schooleducationharyana.gov.in/downloads_pdf/achievements/Literacy%20Status%20of%20Haryana.pdf)

NOW ANSWER TO UR QUESTION GOYAT(why don't YOU write any thing....like i wrote pages about Rohtak, about good, bad n ugly side of rohtak..) Every place or city have some good things some bad things ,its always depends on viewer's point of view , wo kahawat hai na Jaisa dekhega waisa dikhai dega...aur insan dekhta kaisa hai...wo uski soch pe depend karta hai . ..mujhe to kisi distt mein kuchh jyada bura sa nazar nahi aaya bhai

[/QUOTE]

I again pitty your knowledge dear.....

I wonder those who are favouring that much about Rohtak, ...n they aren't updated...i pity their knowledge....come here and discover the difference..India me aao, arr dekkho....[/quote]

prashantacmet
July 29th, 2008, 11:33 AM
ehenn isse-2 arddu tahiin to paramthe nahi, chachrre pei likadtte-badtte dharre jao.....nyu bhi iske samjh nahi aa rehi baat saari aadei....yu dhoool mein lath marniya sei...:D

P.S. note for Prasantu...:p >>> ek bei milll lee tu tei bhai.....tanne mein aachi dhaal samjhaunga iib ke....:D

bhai bura na maniye par kadhai ke paramtte kha ke hi to tu chinese jissa jo rya................rookkaaaaaaa@ chinese ..............arrr haannn aur kimme byara ho ya na byara ho...par rohtakiya kadhai ke paramtee khavve hai...iss baat ka manne byara hai..:rock:rock.....i m proud of my knowledge about rohtak.........:p;)

P.S.. main bhi baat dekhu bhai...eibb to terre tai milna hi padegga...........;)

ssgoyat
July 29th, 2008, 11:35 AM
Dear Kadian bhai...

I again pity your knowledge bro....((how many time do i have to repeat the same statement))

http://schooleducationharyana.gov.in/downloads_pdf/achievements/Literacy%20Status%20of%20Haryana.pdf

You have pasted:
DISTRICT WISE LITERACY RATE AS PER CENSUS REPORT – 2001

ha ha ha.......bhai nakal me to akal laga liya karrrrr......

Again I pity your knowledge....You don't even know what a General Means...It's Cheif of Army Staff...agar Deepak kapoor ka naam nahi pata hota, then it's ok...coz you're not in touch with India's current Affairs...

but you don't even know GENERAL....((pls find the attached image for your noolej))

also, chamse chaddhva le beera...manne nyu kad kahi thi ak

Quote from your above post..
:"Yo General kon bana hai Haryana te ..Haan Lt General to Bana hai ..R.S.Kadyan"

Kya aap panchvi class se tez hain..??? (aajkal TV pe ye programme aa rha hai ye, wo bhi bata dega)

bhai, kitni be haath jooodu.....manne haar maarli tere agge....

tu majre ka kadian te nahi?????

sandeepkadian05
July 29th, 2008, 02:14 PM
Dear Kadian bhai...

I again pity your knowledge bro....((how many time do i have to repeat the same statement))

http://schooleducationharyana.gov.in/downloads_pdf/achievements/Literacy%20Status%20of%20Haryana.pdf

You have pasted:
DISTRICT WISE LITERACY RATE AS PER CENSUS REPORT – 2001

ha ha ha.......bhai nakal me to akal laga liya karrrrr......

Again I pity your knowledge....You don't even know what a General Means...It's Cheif of Army Staff...agar Deepak kapoor ka naam nahi pata hota, then it's ok...coz you're not in touch with India's current Affairs...

but you don't even know GENERAL....((pls find the attached image for your noolej))

also, chamse chaddhva le beera...manne nyu kad kahi thi ak

Quote from your above post..
:"Yo General kon bana hai Haryana te ..Haan Lt General to Bana hai ..R.S.Kadyan"

Kya aap panchvi class se tez hain..??? (aajkal TV pe ye programme aa rha hai ye, wo bhi bata dega)

bhai, kitni be haath jooodu.....manne haar maarli tere agge....

tu majre ka kadian te nahi?????

Ib Bhai Majra ne kyaan ti beech me lyawe se.. Majre ka Kadian te main bhi hun...

raka
July 29th, 2008, 02:29 PM
Ib Bhai Majra ne kyaan ti beech me lyawe se.. Majre ka Kadian te main bhi hun...
bhai sandeep ya baddaii tu len n rahan de , ya ta samar n a len di, ussne bera s majre ka....

brahmtewatia
July 29th, 2008, 03:15 PM
अनेकता में एकता...यो सै म्हारा जाट-लैंड. और मारो लठ एक दूसरै नै...और अगर ना थ्याओ तो घरां जा कै...कुल्हाडी, गंडासा, फरसी, जेरी भी ले आओ...
बिछा दो सब भाइयां न अडे.:tamatar:p:D:tamatar
i was not born in rohtak or adjoining areas...but i've lot's of relatives frm rohtak, so i asked them the same question. in all my humility, i really admire their honesty nd true confession...when they said...
rohtak is tall...क्योंकि अडे लांबे लांबे बावडी-बूंछ पाए ज्याँ सै...कतई निखालस 100% मोलड. :tamatar:thappad:rock:rock:rock

devdahiya
July 29th, 2008, 04:00 PM
My request to Moderators.........KINDLY LOCK THIS THREAD AS IT IS BEING DRAGGED IN UNKNOWN DIRECTION AND SOME CRAZY PEOPLE ARE PASSING STUPID PERSONAL REMARKS AGAINST WORTHY MEMBERS....................

MY HUMBLE REQUEST TO MODERATORS.........PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT THOSE MEMBERS WRITE THINGS AGAINST THE DIGNITY OF MEMBERS MUST BA BANNED ALONG WITH IP ADDRESS.........................A FEW OF THEM ARE HABITUAL BLUBBERS AND HAVE NO SHAME AND THEY INSTIGATE PEOPLE TO COMMENT.PLEASE DO NOT ALLOW SICK PEOPLE TO SPOIL THE ATMOSPHERE OUT HERE.

devdahiya
July 29th, 2008, 04:05 PM
Thanks everybody for the inputs.

brahmtewatia
July 29th, 2008, 04:10 PM
i wud say...move it to humor section. :p:D

raka
July 29th, 2008, 05:13 PM
dev dahiya saab aapne bi k jhunjhunna pakdda diya yo rohtak ka , pahle bera n rohtak tall thhi ak na , par eb aade iss JL pa tall jarur kardenge ye sare iss ne khich khich k n.........

Maniisha
July 29th, 2008, 06:13 PM
Thank you Members for healthy discussion .. :)