PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Few Good Man and Woman too

nitiz
January 27th, 2005, 05:04 PM
hello..!!

Every-one..!!

I had promised myself that I won't be posting on jatland.But ...See naa I'am , basically looking for few Good Man and Woman too ...in our Jaat Community :)... I had put some guidelines So here we go:-

1 Social celebraties be it in Cinema,Media,Sports or be it any other field but Should be at top end :)

2 The member of IAS,IPS,IFS having atleast 10 year service under there belt.

3 The Army officer above and equal the rank of Major General, equivalent in Navy and Airforce also welcome.

4 The politican of National level simple MLA won't suffice.

5 The Kissan (Farmer) having Land Holding more than 100 Kila(Acre) :)

6 The owner or CEO of listed Blue chip or repute organisation ...Nerdy Software people please excuse me(us)...!!.

Aur Bhai Jis kisee ka Batwa bada hain....!! :D beera tu Laga...Isse jatland pe...Kon-kon se. Choudhary se... :)

Waiting for your reply .. :) like " Virgin Land waits for Light Rain" :)

With optimisim
Niti

ramksehrawat
January 27th, 2005, 07:18 PM
Nitiji,

I am sure you are not an IT officer !!! Such things are not told publicly ?

devdahiya
January 27th, 2005, 07:30 PM
Wah ri daddi,

Mann ge tanne.Kaiyan ke jhadda sa la diya tanne. Tuun bhi bhagwan ne baddi furssat mein ghaddi hogi. DADDI JI CHARAN SHAPRASH............AASHIRWAAD TE DETTI JA....................KAVITA LIKH DYUN KAHE TE...........MERE DILL MEIN TERI IZZAT BADHTTI-e JA SE DADDI................

DADDI NAMASTEY

TERA GRAND.......................SON................... BINYA BAHI ODD JAMIN MEIN BAITHYA-2 ROWE SE........DHYAN RAKHIYE...........KADDE KALLAR MEIN-E RAKH DE NA.

nitiz
January 27th, 2005, 07:51 PM
Maine ta nu dekhna sa...is Jatland pe Chaudhary ketne baddi chaader le rahee se....Baat kaarniye tu bahoot deekh hain.....Aur Bhai Sehrawat I am not an Income Tax officer, publicly nahin ...Tu private message kar diye Karoo..:)...Vaise bhe mera mail box katte full sain is jatland ke member ke love-latter se.. :o

Sian ke koyi Chaudhary 3000 member main.....na te maine Chalee... :D

Dev Beta meri Jutti ket se.... :)

Byee...

Niti

devdahiya
January 27th, 2005, 07:56 PM
E Daddi Niti............yeh Ri Teri Jutti................ubhanni Kyun Ja Se.............................tere Komal Se Perran Mein Khobdda Lag-gya Te Meri Mar Ho Jya Gi........ultti Aajya.

rkumar
January 27th, 2005, 08:19 PM
Hi Niti,

Let me venture to answer your questions..I can smell in your questions what you are trying to prove..But trust me, I will carry forward this to its conclusion...

1 Social celebraties be it in Cinema,Media,Sports or be it any other field but Should be at top end :)

Answer: 1. Cinema: Dharmendra and Sons, Dara Singh, Mallika Sehrawat
2. Media: Read any news paper and you will find quite a few jats
and jatnies as chief correspondents..
3. Sports: Pull ot the list of Arjun award winners and you will see
many many Jats in the list..If you can not find, let me know, I
would post it for you.

IFS: Mr Natwar Singh is a Jat who made it to every possible top post in IFS. Give me some time to reasearch, I will let you know about IPS and IAS also.

3 The Army officer above and equal the rank of Major General, equivalent in Navy and Airforce also welcome.

Answer: May be some of our member from army background answer this question as they would have the ready information.

Answer: We had Ch Charan Singh, Devilal, Bal Ram Jhakar, and scores of others...

Answer: Visit Tarai in Udham Singh Nagar in Uttranchal and you will know how many Jats have more than 100 acres...My own father-in-law and his brother has more than 150 acres each...There was a Jat farmer called Choora ani Singh who had his personal Zoo with lions in it....

6 The owner or CEO of listed Blue chip or repute organisation ...Nerdy Software people please excuse me(us)...!!.

Answer:Hope you have heard of DLF ? I will let you know more as I do some further research...

Aur Bhai Jis kisee ka Batwa bada hain....!! :D beera tu Laga...Isse jatland pe...Kon-kon se. Choudhary se... :)

Answer: Jara batwe ki size define karo Niti ji fir batayenge aapko ki kis kis size ke batwe hain hum logon ke paas...

Waiting for your reply .. :) like " Virgin Land waits for Light Rain"

Answer: Don't worry...rain will be pouring till Land looses its VIGINITY in totality..

Rajendra

coolguy
January 28th, 2005, 02:03 PM
Nitit ji namaskar......
aasha hai aapka jeevan kushal poorvak kat raha hoga............
vaise sawal to aapne damdar pooche hai...
par jara aap ye batane ki kripa karengi ki aap kaun si category me aati hai....
by yourself..only.....not by your family..or by your husband family....
only that was achieved by u......
try to find it .....ho sakta hai kuch mil jaye.......
Bade log batein bhi to bado se hi karenge..na..............
hope u wont mind......niti ji.................
jawab ka intzar rahega..........
aab lekhni ko purnviram deta hun.....................
dhanyavad.....................

jagmohan
January 28th, 2005, 03:38 PM
There is a document called Army List. One can find the names of all Officers, from a Lt to General. There are enough JAT Maj Generals and Lt Generals to satisfy the quest of Nitiz. Similar lists are available for Navy and Air Force. There are at least 10 Jat Generals whom I personally know.

As far as National Level Sports is concerned, well there are too many to be listed here. Two of them are in my own house. One of them happens to be my son, 39th Junior Golf Champion 2002-03.

virenderk
January 28th, 2005, 04:15 PM
Sonepat dist mae ek gaam se Mungaan, uss gaam mae ek jhota mashoor hai as with name "MUNGAAN KA JHOTTA", he is having all these six defined qualities and he is the best candidate as per your requirement.

Keh to tadke naath ghaal ke laaun.

hello..!!

Every-one..!!

I had promised myself that I won't be posting on jatland.But ...See naa I'am , basically looking for few Good Man and Woman too ...in our Jaat Community :)... I had put some guidelines So here we go:-

With optimisim
Niti

sumitpawar
January 28th, 2005, 09:19 PM
Hi Niti,

Let me venture to answer your questions..I can smell in your questions what you are trying to prove..But trust me, I will carry forward this to its conclusion...

Answer: 1. Cinema: Dharmendra and Sons, Dara Singh, Mallika Sehrawat
2. Media: Read any news paper and you will find quite a few jats
and jatnies as chief correspondents..
3. Sports: Pull ot the list of Arjun award winners and you will see
many many Jats in the list..If you can not find, let me know, I
would post it for you.

IFS: Mr Natwar Singh is a Jat who made it to every possible top post in IFS. Give me some time to reasearch, I will let you know about IPS and IAS also.

Answer: May be some of our member from army background answer this question as they would have the ready information.

Answer: We had Ch Charan Singh, Devilal, Bal Ram Jhakar, and scores of others...

Answer: Visit Tarai in Udham Singh Nagar in Uttranchal and you will know how many Jats have more than 100 acres...My own father-in-law and his brother has more than 150 acres each...There was a Jat farmer called Choora ani Singh who had his personal Zoo with lions in it....

Answer:Hope you have heard of DLF ? I will let you know more as I do some further research...

Answer: Jara batwe ki size define karo Niti ji fir batayenge aapko ki kis kis size ke batwe hain hum logon ke paas...

Waiting for your reply .. :) like " Virgin Land waits for Light Rain"

Answer: Don't worry...rain will be pouring till Land looses its VIGINITY in totality..

Rajendra

i agree with rajinder ji and i hope this is the best answer for the queston :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

aur waise bhi insaan dil aur apni soch se bada ya chota hota hai paise se nahi :D :D for example dhirubhai ne paisa banaya uske bete lad ladke uda denge i hope u got ur answer MAM :mad:

nitiz
January 28th, 2005, 10:16 PM
virender...:)

Yo Jhoota aapne babu ke bhugee ke baad diye....maine tu katee jee saa aaja gha... :D

Sonepat dist mae ek gaam se Mungaan, uss gaam mae ek jhota mashoor hai as with name "MUNGAAN KA JHOTTA", he is having all these six defined qualities and he is the best candidate as per your requirement.

Keh to tadke naath ghaal ke laaun.

lathwaal2003
March 29th, 2005, 12:10 PM
hi niti

wat kind of galu r i m little bit confused wat dou want ??????????????
jus say watios in ur min

n wat it mean

like " Virgin Land waits for Light Rain"

ju s say somethin

surender

pradeeprana
March 29th, 2005, 12:35 PM
HI,
i hv answer for ur query,if u let me know the purpose.
warm regards
always
pradeep

hamendra
March 30th, 2005, 09:18 AM
hello..!!

Every-one..!!

With optimisim
Niti

I will give you at least dozen of examples from your all the mentioned sections.
Specify reason

ajaygahlawat
March 31st, 2005, 05:25 AM
No no, not in the league defined there.. thankfully..
just tempted to reply...

hello..!!

Every-one..!!

Quiet a noble cause. It would be even great if you would be kind enough to update us at the end of your search.

I hope there is some correlation between being good and being a social celebrity.

I wish there was some correlation in this case.

Surprisingly, I've seen a huge number of the good ones retire at Lt. Col. . Gen. is a bit political.

I again find myself limited in seeing a goodness correlation.

Just got bored of using the same sentence. But ya.. that one was ment.

Now that could be close. But is neither completely true (eg. Enron, Anderson Consulting, and ton of other scams) nor exhaustive.. (eg. COO, CFO, CTO, Partner, Director) .

I am begining to see that you perhaps ment successful rather than good? And the size of batwa defines success??

With optimisim
Niti

It would be perhaps blasphemous to ask the land to testify, so, would leave it at that.

:)