PDA

View Full Version : College Education in US

raj2rif
January 30th, 2005, 04:12 AM
Dear All,

We all know that the college education in US is extremely costly. More often than not, the students have to take loans for their studies and keep paying them for the early part of their career.

We the Indian parents, try to fund our children's education as far as possible keeping our other expenses as low as we can.

Keeping this requirement in view, I am conducting a seminar on "Funding Strategies for College Education" on 30th January 2005 and on 05th February 2005, at Delhi Garden (Indian Restaurant) located at 691 Route 1 South, Edison, NJ 08817.

Any person who have small children can really benefit by this presentation. It is about 40 minutes presentation followed by lunch. There is no fee for attending this event or for lunch.

Kindly do let me know if some one would be interested in attending this event. You can also invite any other couple if you wish to. My only request is to let me know by today night or for next seminar date as early as possible. This will help me in making seating arrangements and ordering the food.

I am sorry for a very short notice about this event. If you can't make it tomorrow, kindly do attend it on next Saturday.

I hope you find the event usefull.

I am in financial services Business and would be more than happy to help any one out on my subject.