PDA

View Full Version : I saw Netaji Dying: Pak Brigadier

shailendra
February 3rd, 2005, 07:40 PM
The full story could be read on the Times of India website,

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/1010281.cms

But anyways here is the crux of it...

Ever since Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose went missing in 1945, his disappearance has been the theme of many plausible theories, but a retired Pakistan army Brigadier claims he saw Netaji engulfed in flames and burnt alive, after a plane carrying them crashed over China.
The "extraordinary eyewitness account" of Brigadier Habib-ur-Rehman, who also claims he was a close aide of Netaji, was written in detail by Pakistan Cricket Board Chief Shaharyar Khan in his new book Cricket: A Bridge of Peace.

Oh boy! I was totally intrigued after reading this! :confused: Amazing developments.... That particular (and I would say; still ongoing) mystery about Netaji's death has been the most talked and debated about from the Indian freedom struggle movement times. But what do you think??? Fact or still fiction?
"En Pakistaaniyan ka ke bera bhai...!"

devdahiya
February 4th, 2005, 08:49 AM
Bhai re.aap logg kin ki battan pe jao so. Ib tahin yo Pakistani brigadier apni issi-tissi karawe tha.Ye sab fraud battein hein.Ar wesse bhi aajj kal in gaddarron ke beech mein neta ji atamhatya kar le he! Kadde Neta ji dharre sein ibb.........wo ja-joo liya kadd ka..........lakeer peettan aali baat se............lagge raho bhai.

itsnavin
February 4th, 2005, 02:13 PM
Bakwaas hai yeh sab!

ramksehrawat
February 4th, 2005, 04:40 PM
The Taiwanese have given a new twist to this episode by denying any plane crash during that period in Taiwan. The mystry will persist !!

priyasokhanda
February 5th, 2005, 11:23 PM
Hi
:o :o Yes Dear u all may be right that if he had seen netaji dying in front of him then why is he recollecting and in fact telling the whole world about all this NOW :confused: :confused: :confused: But yes at the same time all this is so sad that the first thing after listening to anyone(specially pakistanis) our first reaction is always of disbelief and this is really not a good thing because then some real facts might go unnoticed or critisized!!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: So all u Jats please start building a good world around you and lets start believing in all. :p :p
Chalo Bhai ,
Time to go and sleep
RAM RAM .