PDA

View Full Version : Men Think Faster Than Women...........???

devdahiya
February 7th, 2005, 08:27 AM
Times of India;07 Feb 2005

Boys may be outperformed by girls at school level but there is a glimmer of hope for them. Researchers claim to have found scientific proof that men can think faster than women. Their study found that men's brain cells could transmit nerve impulses FOUR TIMES FASTER than women-potentially giving males the intellectual edge..............H.............u............u.... .........m. What Do you all say??????

rkumar
February 7th, 2005, 03:57 PM
Times of India;07 Feb 2005

Boys may be outperformed by girls at school level but there is a glimmer of hope for them. Researchers claim to have found scientific proof that men can think faster than women. Their study found that men's brain cells could transmit nerve impulses FOUR TIMES FASTER than women-potentially giving males the intellectual edge..............H.............u............u.... .........m. What Do you all say??????

I am not sure if thinking faster can be directly proportional to intelligence level. However, it certainly proves that thinking faster among men might be the cause of their being more impulsive. May be women think twice before taking any decision...Very difficult to say what is right and what is wrong...

On a side note, I read lots of such studies these days and many of them hardly make any scientific sense. There was one study just other day which mentioned that the intelligence level of a woman is directly related with her height...To me they sound crap..

Rajendra