PDA

View Full Version : Desperate For Help

devdahiya
February 9th, 2005, 10:54 PM
Dear members,

Can somebody suggest me the remedy to get rid of AZESEARCH bar which stays with my window .I tried all stunts but it refuses to go.............SOS HELP PLEASE.

jtsagi
February 10th, 2005, 03:00 AM
Desperado Dev: This seems like a spyware to me. I would download Ad-aware which is a free spyware removal tool. You can learn more about it by visiting their website. http://www.lavasoftusa.com/software/adaware/
Just download it to your computer, run the scan on the hard disk and it will give you a list of all the spywares found on your computer along with the option of deleting them.
This should work but if it doesnt I would try using Norton Goback which is a paid product.

If all this fails, unplug your computer and find a nice plant to place on top of it. :D

Dear members,

Can somebody suggest me the remedy to get rid of AZESEARCH bar which stays with my window .I tried all stunts but it refuses to go.............SOS HELP PLEASE.

rameshlakra
February 10th, 2005, 09:56 AM
dear all
spayware and adware are troubling too much.
to start with they do get detected by noton AV but, refuse to quarantine or deletion by antivirus software.
can someone guide me in cure as well as prevention from these bugs.

ps.. i am using MS WINDOWS PRO,(WITHOUT SERVICE PACK 2,although planning to install is after reformatting) , yahoo as default page with firefox mozilla browser

rameshlakra
February 10th, 2005, 10:02 AM
dear all
to start with they do get detected by noton AV but, refuse to quarantine or deletion by antivirus software.

ps.. i am using MS WINDOWS PRO,(WITHOUT SERVICE PACK 2,although planning to install is after reformatting) , yahoo as default page with firefox mozilla browser

anujdahiya
February 10th, 2005, 01:26 PM
Hi Dev

I think you can try to remove this program by uninstalling it from
ControlPanel<add/remove.

If this does not work you can atleast hide it from the view tab in the internet explorer.

amarsirohi
February 10th, 2005, 05:43 PM
dear all

Ramesh Bhai,

Microsoft has a spyware removal tool (beta version). Try it:

http://www.microsoft.com/athome/security/spyware/software/default.mspx

I am pretty satistfied with it !!

rameshlakra
February 11th, 2005, 11:13 AM
dear amar and sirohi
thanks for the trouble u took to direct me to the site.
i hope it is going to work.

devdahiya
February 11th, 2005, 05:37 PM
Bhaiyo,

Mere PC pe te yo azesearch kasoota baithh gya janneti bann ke.............se koe jo iss ullu ke patthhe tein pindd chutta de..........bhai re mithhai khuwaunga.