PDA

View Full Version : Film Industry Mein Kitne Jat?

devdahiya
February 17th, 2005, 06:51 PM
Dear members,

Let us know through this thread as to how many Jats are there in film industry as on date.

AS I KNOW/Heard:

SATYAM CHAUDHARY[Produced Super hits like SHARABI,NAMAK HALAL]

A.Choudhary: Budding producer/Director[He is member of Jatland]

Harvinder Malik: Active member out here and a gentleman.

Mallika Sehrawat : No introduction needed.

Rajender Dahiya : Senior Fight master[ has workrd for 30 years in the industry and still going strong.........We had Lunch at his place a few days back..................Spirited Jat indeed.

Dara singh: No introduction needed.

Dharmendra : Great Jat of Film industry[president mumbai JAT sabha]

bobby Deol : You Know Him

Sunny Deol : --Do--

PLEASE ADD ON IF YOU KNOW MORE.........................................

ramksehrawat
February 17th, 2005, 07:08 PM
The prominent left outs are :

Mahima Chaudhary, Yash Tonk, Arjun Rampal and Randeep Hooda.

jitender_singh
February 17th, 2005, 08:19 PM
others are parveen dabas(monsoon wedding)

nupurchoudhary
February 18th, 2005, 04:32 PM
We also left out Mr. Ashwini Chaudhary, the director of film "Dhoop", who is also a memeber of jatland.

devdahiya
February 18th, 2005, 04:38 PM
Ny dear Nupur,

His name is there in the original thread. Infact i spoke to Mr Ashwini a few days back. He seems to me a nice human being. But i have a complaint against him. While finishing the talk he promised to give me a ring next day at 11 am but might be because of his pre-occupation could not do so......................He is from CHAUTALA VILLAGE.

nupurchoudhary
February 18th, 2005, 04:52 PM
well, i thought he was left out as his complete name was not mentioned.even i have had a talk with him, and i agree he is indeed a very nice person.

raj_barc
February 18th, 2005, 05:20 PM
dear friends i think u have left isha deol as jat in film industry or may be,u are not considering her as jat .

devdahiya
February 18th, 2005, 05:24 PM
My dear Raj,

Sorry to leave out Isha..............She is ofcourse a JAT by all means.

ramksehrawat
February 18th, 2005, 05:59 PM
Dahiyaji,

Hema Malini bhi to addhi jatni to hogi. Kahte hain : "jat ke ayee to jatnee hogee". ha... ha.. haa.

mukeshkumar007
February 18th, 2005, 06:13 PM
one more :-
Arindum Choudhary. (Management Guru) recently he produced and directed "Rok Sako To Rok Lo " Sunny deol played guest role in this Film

misguidedyouth
February 23rd, 2005, 10:36 AM
one more :-
Arindum Choudhary. (Management Guru) recently he produced and directed "Rok Sako To Rok Lo " Sunny deol played guest role in this Film

Arindum Choudhary is bengali i guess.

sukhbirsingh
February 23rd, 2005, 11:28 AM
whats about Poonam Dhilon and Priya gill

ratananmol
February 24th, 2005, 12:32 AM
And Priety Zinta also 100% Jat.

sandeepmehla
February 25th, 2005, 12:59 AM
I guess Priety Zinta is not Jat.
She is rajput from shimla

shailendra
February 25th, 2005, 01:29 AM
Next one up-
Abhay Deol (cousin of Bobby and Sunny Deol) in the upcoming film: 'Socha Na Tha'

aksaharan
February 25th, 2005, 09:09 AM
Arindam Chaudhary is of course bengali and you can find that on cover pages of any of his books (like the best sellers CYCBTH or Great Indian Dream etc)

itsnavin
February 25th, 2005, 03:30 PM
Preeti Zinta is not a JAT...for sure....

kulwant
February 25th, 2005, 05:40 PM
Bhai i am very much sure that Preity Zinta is not a JAT....her brother was one course junior to me in the Academy :)

kulwant
February 25th, 2005, 05:43 PM
I think our own Dev Dahiya Sahab can also try his luck as a LYRICIST in Haryanvi films.

danarambeerda
February 25th, 2005, 06:37 PM
i m quite sure prety or priti who ever she is - i dont ... but c is not jat....c is from himachal pradesh and is so called rajput gurl....

does it make us to b proud if many jat in bolywood or film industry ??????

rana1979
February 25th, 2005, 07:16 PM
hello everybody,

one more addition

Simmi Grewal is also jaat.

shailendra
February 25th, 2005, 08:16 PM
...??? :confused: Hell YEAH!!! Why not!
Aisa kaun sa field hai where JAT's are not making their mark! :cool:

devdahiya
February 25th, 2005, 08:16 PM
i m quite sure prety or priti who ever she is - i dont ... but c is not jat....c is from himachal pradesh and is so called rajput gurl....

BHAI DANARAM JI,

AAP HAMESHA ITNE NEGATIVE KYUN REHTE HO? TELL ME WHERE IS IT WRITTEN IN THE THREAD OR ANY POST THAT WE ARE PROUD OR NOT PROUD OF PEOPLE IN FILM INDUSTRY? However can we hear from you that what should all jats do in life to be proud as per your standards? Is it bad to know about our people? MERE YAAR KATTI KATKADD TAR DE SE? IBB JO BHI BAAT KARAN WO AAPSE POOCHH KE KARAN KE? KASOOTA SAANG RACH DE SE BHAI. We are equally proud of you also. Maarni gawaddi ki dhaal mat rahya karo bhai.

uday
February 25th, 2005, 09:58 PM
Bhai Devender .. Kulwant galat nahi keh raha... Man changa to katotee main gaanga..mauka pada se M'bai main try maar ke dekho to saree. Jat belt main ticket hum bikwa dengey... :) :) :)
-------------------------------------------------
Bhai Danaramji,
Full marks to your question.... Point well raised.... or kati Poochaad per perr rakha hai aapney.....

Can someone ponder how manytimes Dharmender visited his Constituency after winning his '04 election? Had he done any positive work for them? Did anyone know what his constituency people are demanding.. Padhey likhey Jat .. kam te kam ib te jaag jao..What Dara singh has done for HINDU JAT's after becoming some B'bay JAT sabha neta ( I am not aware pls. update if they had done something positively and constructive.. don't tell dharamsala banwai..bla.bla.. ).

Agar main galat hoon to pls. Muaf karna.. but as per my info... inhonney kuch kara dhara to hai nahi.... Kyon khamkhaa bawley bane haandoo so !!
Blaa Isha Deol Jat ? Rampal JAT.. arrey yaar m,ere office main 2 ladke RAMPAL hai .. or dono pakkey 100% Khaloot ( Punjabi)...Koi tuk hai is baat ka..Ompuri ne koi JAT ne batawe....
In sabse achha JAT to vo hai jo aapney ek bhai \ bhaan ko help karey upper uthhney ki lye.. 2 ghar khooshalee ke aur Agarsarr hotey hain... vo hai aaslee HINDU JAT...
Vaisey Timepass ke liye thread achha hai ;) ;) .. Yeh meer personal views hai.. Koi bhai aapney dil pe mat lena..

StayTuned
Uday

uday
February 25th, 2005, 10:04 PM
Bhai logo kaal ne Muslim JAT and Sardar JATT ne bhi JAT Genoogey.. :mad: :mad: :confused:

devdahiya
February 25th, 2005, 10:15 PM
MY dear Uday,

You have full right to your views and why not as a educated,sensible adult must be respected for his/her thoughts and to that extent i am with you but tell me one thing are we aware of each jat's contribution [i mean all born on this planet till date] I am no advocate of any of the names mentioned out here but the fact remains that we can not outrightly condemn and ostracize people of a particular community on the basis of singular perceptions, irrespective of their usefulness or otherwise. If one of my brothers is a drug addict,i can never scratch him from my family tree and hence talking about somebody's contributions in isolation of strict parameters of judgement will not only be wrong but also premature. As regards to your shabashi to Danaram ji is concerned it does not at all absolve him of the negative attitude. Jaha tak poochhadd pe phan dharan ka sawaal se te mere bhai poonchh sein kitt? ATLEAST WE HAVE RIGHT TO KNOW OUR PEOPLE BAD OR GOOD? JAHAN TAK APKE TICKET BIKWAWAN KA SAWAAL SE USKA BHOT-2 DHANYAVAD PAR BHAI MERA ISS TARAH KI HARKAT KARNE KA KOI NA TO NAZARIYA HEI,NA SHOKK HEI AUR NA HI FILM INDUSTRY SE KOI MOHOBBAT. I HARDLY SEE ANY MOVIE AND THERE IS NO ONE IN THE FILM INDUSTRY WHO INSPIRES MY KIND OF CONFIDENCE. MEIN TO APPNE AAP KO KHUSH RAKHANE KE LIYE TOOTE-PHOOTE SHABD JODD KER AAP SABHI KE SAMNE RAKH DETA HUUN, AGGAR ACHHE LAGGEN AUR AAP KE TASTE SE MELL KHAYEN TO JHANK LIYA KARO NAA TO BHAI MANNE TO WO PADHNE SEIN-E .BAIS ITTNI SI KAHANI SE BHAI. KADDE CHHORI KA BYAH KAROONGA TEI JAROOR YADD KAROONGA BHAI.

Warm regards

Dev

shailendra
February 25th, 2005, 10:28 PM
Well ok, if that's the question then here goes...YES!!! We ARE (and yes I am!) PROUD of any representation that any JAT provides on ANY Platform within our Motherland or any other country in this WORLD!

ps. By the way the moment you start equating 'representation' with 'contribution',....That is a different discussion altogther! [Not to forget the old saying too that when you are pointing one finger at someone three are pointing towards you!]

devdahiya
February 25th, 2005, 11:34 PM
I think our own Dev Dahiya Sahab can also try his luck as a LYRICIST in Haryanvi films.

THANK YOU.I AM HONOURED AND INDEBTED. MERE ITNE BADE, BHARI BHARKAM IRRADDE NAHIN SEIN BHAI........2 rotti chuchkaar ke khaya karoon we bhi sukki.PHER BHI MEHRBAANI.............EK NAYA RASTA DIKHAYA TE SAHI?

uday
February 26th, 2005, 12:49 AM
Yeh meer personal views hai.. Koi bhai aapney dil pe mat lena..( previous thread message )
-==================================================

Aadarniye Guhaandi Bhai Lt. Col. Devenderji,
Badey ko haath jod ke Ram.. Ram

Jo aapke baareey main likha hai vo thi apki parshansha ka ullekh.. aapkey likhney ka style .. aapki hajjir jawabi…Aisa Dr. Dahiya ke baad kisi kisi mai hoti hai.. isliye likha tha .. ki aap start kar do ticket hum bikwangey.. Aapney baddey bhai ki 'DHOOM' machaney ke liye…Bhai sahib ye likhney ka nazariyaa tha.. aapki shaan main gusthakee karney ka irada na to rakha hai or na kabhi tha bhai… kuch anzaney main teesh pahoonche ho to baddey bhia muafi chhayengey…..

( In lighter mode … Eeb key ek bhi ticket nahi bikwaangey )

Bhai sahib hamney thro’ut world har ek JAT KE contribution ke awareness ki jaroorat hai kya ? Agar hai to uski information kisi bhi HINDU JAT wali site per hona bhi chaiiye… for motivation to others….There could be certain people who seek some shabashee and some could be silent lover in 100% achieving their GOALS. Hat’s off and Salute to all unsung saga of those Heroes….

Regarding Danaramji….. I would rather request you all people to consider his words atleast as a CONSTRUCTIVE CRITIC rather then disappointing \
tatooing him as a Negative thinker. I still respect him “more” as a critic.. his ideology…( atleast someone should be critic..) so that you can visualise \ see scope to groom further… Critics always point out ur limitations and such words can be well liked as +ve feedback. As Danaram ji ki kehney wali baat ke upper “kati poochaad per per dharney” ki baat ka taatpriye yeh hai ki ( same as mine) preeti Zinta JAT hai \ bhaamnee hai ya arreei gareei nathhu kehree…… does that REALLY matters for upliftment of HINDU JATS??

devdahiya
February 26th, 2005, 07:50 AM
Yeh meer personal views hai.. Koi bhai aapney dil pe mat lena..( previous thread message )
-==================================================

Aadarniye Guhaandi Bhai Lt. Col. Devenderji,
Badey ko haath jod ke Ram.. Ram

Jo aapke baareey main likha hai vo thi apki parshansha ka ullekh.. aapkey likhney ka style .. aapki hajjir jawabi…Aisa Dr. Dahiya ke baad kisi kisi mai hoti hai.. isliye likha tha .. ki aap start kar do ticket hum bikwangey.. Aapney baddey bhai ki 'DHOOM' machaney ke liye…Bhai sahib ye likhney ka nazariyaa tha.. aapki shaan main gusthakee karney ka irada na to rakha hai or na kabhi tha bhai… kuch anzaney main teesh pahoonche ho to baddey bhia muafi chhayengey…..

( In lighter mode … Eeb key ek bhi ticket nahi bikwaangey )

Bhai sahib hamney thro’ut world har ek JAT KE contribution ke awareness ki jaroorat hai kya ? Agar hai to uski information kisi bhi HINDU JAT wali site per hona bhi chaiiye… for motivation to others….There could be certain people who seek some shabashee and some could be silent lover in 100% achieving their GOALS. Hat’s off and Salute to all unsung saga of those Heroes….

Regarding Danaramji….. I would rather request you all people to consider his words atleast as a CONSTRUCTIVE CRITIC rather then disappointing \
tatooing him as a Negative thinker. I still respect him “more” as a critic.. his ideology…( atleast someone should be critic..) so that you can visualise \ see scope to groom further… Critics always point out ur limitations and such words can be well liked as +ve feedback. As Danaram ji ki kehney wali baat ke upper “kati poochaad per per dharney” ki baat ka taatpriye yeh hai ki ( same as mine) preeti Zinta JAT hai \ bhaamnee hai ya arreei gareei nathhu kehree…… does that REALLY matters for upliftment of HINDU JATS??

My dear Udai bhai,

The simple aim of this thread was to know the names of our people in film industry and not to do anything with their achievements and hence members tried to give out names as it appeared in their memory and may be some people were so far thinking and assuming that lady like Zinta is a jat and when other members pointed out with certain amount of certainity that no the facts are to the contarary, these members were educated and will now know the facts better. In that light criticism by Danaram bhai was badly misplaced and undesired and hence was rightly termed as a negativity and it in no way can be termed as constructive criticism. He does point out things just for the hack of it and in an absurdly annoying manner. May i sincerely request you not to encourage such people otherwise they will remain in this state of mind assuming that what they do and get away with is a bravado. Any sensible person will find his remarks here as undesired , down right sarcastic and out of context. I generally dont point out mistakes and try not to find fault with others but how can somebody talk out of hat like this and get away with it? If we are interested in discussing the contribution of various JATS in different fields let us do that via a proper thread. Now this gentleman has praised Sehwag in one of his thread.........Will you ask him to tell us all, that what great contribution Sehwag in particular has made to the jat community except his being a jat and a good player.....Isn't it he just a representative of jat community from DanaRam;s standards. I hate double standards and he precisely represents THE KHOONDAK BRIGADE IN A CAPACITY OF ONE MAN JUDICIARY. Let us have tolerance for other's thoughts also,even if the thought is not matching our standards/liking. It is not important what one says but it is of great significance as to how one says,what one wants to say?

Thank you for all other things

Warm regards

danarambeerda
February 26th, 2005, 10:27 AM
BHAI DANARAM JI,

AAP HAMESHA ITNE NEGATIVE KYUN REHTE HO? TELL ME WHERE IS IT WRITTEN IN THE THREAD OR ANY POST THAT WE ARE PROUD OR NOT PROUD OF PEOPLE IN FILM INDUSTRY? However can we hear from you that what should all jats do in life to be proud as per your standards? Is it bad to know about our people? MERE YAAR KATTI KATKADD TAR DE SE? IBB JO BHI BAAT KARAN WO AAPSE POOCHH KE KARAN KE? KASOOTA SAANG RACH DE SE BHAI. We are equally proud of you also. Maarni gawaddi ki dhaal mat rahya karo bhai.

Dev ji, Uday ji has answered the question you have asked me...
and i m absolutely agree what he said.

regards

devdahiya
February 26th, 2005, 10:37 AM
Dev ji, Uday ji has answered the question you have asked me...
and i m absolutely agree what he said.

regards

My dear DanaRam ji,

I couldn't get you. Uday bhai has answered what? why should you take shelter in others ? If you are so sure about your utterances then i expect you to clarify your position on talking out of context and in a sarcastic manner. I am not convinced a bit by your one liner. Any way lets forget it as it is just undesired stuff which could have been avoided/overlooked in the first place.

Ram-Ram

danarambeerda
February 26th, 2005, 10:58 AM
My dear Udai bhai,

The simple aim of this thread was to know the names of our people in film industry and not to do anything with their achievements and hence members tried to give out names as it appeared in their memory and may be some people were so far thinking and assuming that lady like Zinta is a jat and when other members pointed out with certain amount of certainity that no the facts are to the contarary, these members were educated and will now know the facts better. In that light criticism by Danaram bhai was badly misplaced and undesired and hence was rightly termed as a negativity and it in no way can be termed as constructive criticism. He does point out things just for the hack of it and in an absurdly annoying manner. May i sincerely request you not to encourage such people otherwise they will remain in this state of mind assuming that what they do and get away with is a bravado. Any sensible person will find his remarks here as undesired , down right sarcastic and out of context. I generally dont point out mistakes and try not to find fault with others but how can somebody talk out of hat like this and get away with it? If we are interested in discussing the contribution of various JATS in different fields let us do that via a proper thread. Now this gentleman has praised Sehwag in one of his thread.........Will you ask him to tell us all, that what great contribution Sehwag in particular has made to the jat community except his being a jat and a good player.....Isn't it he just a representative of jat community from DanaRam;s standards. I hate double standards and he precisely represents THE KHOONDAK BRIGADE IN A CAPACITY OF ONE MAN JUDICIARY. Let us have tolerance for other's thoughts also,even if the thought is not matching our standards/liking. It is not important what one says but it is of great significance as to how one says,what one wants to say?

Thank you for all other things

Warm regards

Dev ji ram ram sa,

it means that every one has to be agree what u said ?///
mafi chahata hun i can not do it !!!!! and if u dont like wat i wrote then okay go ahead and take my membership off.

regards

devdahiya
February 26th, 2005, 11:04 AM
Dev ji ram ram sa,

it means that every one has to be agree what u said ?///
mafi chahata hun i can not do it !!!!! and if u dont like wat i wrote then okay go ahead and take my membership off.

regards

RIGHT MR DANARAM, I UNDERSTOOD....................BANG ON REGARDLESS!

WHO THE HELL AM I TO TALK OF MEMBERSHIPS ? INFACT I AM FOXED BY THE KIND OF REACTION FROM YOUR SIDE. Lets forget the whole thing...OK

INFACT I AM SORRY...................BE HAPPY!

stokas
February 26th, 2005, 03:46 PM
Dear members,

Let us know through this thread as to how many Jats are there in film industry as on date.

AS I KNOW/Heard:

Rajender Dahiya : Senior Fight master[ has workrd for 30 years in the industry and still going strong.........We had Lunch at his place a few days back..................Spirited Jat indeed.

Dev Bhai,

I think Mallika Sehrawat is not a Jat. She has changed her surname (according to her father's interview, which i read in a magazine).

sukhbirsingh
March 7th, 2005, 05:56 PM

Hi
I think u r wrong, She is not Jat

raj_barc
March 7th, 2005, 06:03 PM
chandra coon singh is also a jat son.he is from aligarh district in western up.before his entry in film industry he was a school teacher in dehradoon.

raj_barc
March 7th, 2005, 06:10 PM
sorry friends it is chandra choon singh ,not coon.bye

drrajpoonia
March 8th, 2005, 02:03 AM
i think u have forgoten neha dhupia
she is also a jat from rajasthan

mit
March 8th, 2005, 04:03 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HI friend we has seen there are not many hindu jats (coz our site is basicaly relates with hindu jats)in bollywood except DHARAM,SUNNY,BOBBY,MAHIMA AND SHUSHANT SINGH but now we can see some new jat lads are comming to show there archery in the world of glamour such as-
1.Malika sherawat
2.Isha deol
3.Abhay deol
1.Lets start with Malika sherawat this jat princess came in bollywood with so much of confidence that even the existing bollywood queens got stunned with the kind of performance she has given in Murder.No doubt it's the magic of this jat girl who made the hollywood action hero Jackie chain to ask malika to work in his forthcomming movie.well done Malika keep it up.

2.If we talk about isha deol the fourth deol in the movies isha debuted in the movies with CHURA LIYA HAI though the film did not did well and isha did not get much benifit from the movie but she did'nt sit back and keep going and finaly gave a wonderful performance in DHOOM with a carved stone like figure and full of confidnece in her eyes i feel that this is just the begining of her journey towards the pinnacle of the cineworld.

3.Abhay deol sunny deols cousin ,this new charming kid of our jat clan seems to have lot of potential and the promos show that we gonna have one more jat blood to cherish for,on the silver screen.i wish my brother from all the jat community very best may god shower his blessing on little deol.

vireshnain
January 25th, 2006, 11:02 AM
Dear members,

AS I KNOW/Heard:

Are bhaio ye dharmender or deol family ked pache jat ho ge ka perso to juta baj raha tha election me ..bhai ye jat konya ....vo to filma mai aa ke jaat dekh ke image he hisi ban gaye

dahiyarules
January 25th, 2006, 12:45 PM
You guys forgot me. I go around in the industry under the the name Hrithik Roshan. I just wanted to keep my jat identity undercover. Finally, I blew the secret on jatland.com

Watchout my new movie in which I play superman.

wink wink

devdahiya
January 25th, 2006, 05:36 PM
You guys forgot me. I go around in the industry under the the name Hrithik Roshan. I just wanted to keep my jat identity undercover. Finally, I blew the secret on jatland.com

Watchout my new movie in which I play superman.

wink wink

Ha..ha...ha. Katya rogg. HERO NO 1...is Sumit.

sunillathwal
January 25th, 2006, 07:48 PM
Are bhaio ye dharmender or deol family ked pache jat ho ge ka perso to juta baj raha tha election me ..bhai ye jat konya ....vo to filma mai aa ke jaat dekh ke image he hisi ban gaye
sahi kaha hai bhai.... dharrmender ne hemamalini ke sath marrage ke time apna naam badlaker DILAWER KHAN rakh liya tha. so there is no dharmender in the industry.. and JAT u guys decide whether he is or he isn't:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

anildabas1701
January 29th, 2006, 07:45 AM
Left Eesa Deol Jatni

anildabas1701
January 29th, 2006, 08:33 AM
you also forgot ASHUTOSH RANA, AND FOR SURE HE IS A JAT

AND SOMEONE SAID THAT MALLIKA SEHRAWAT CAHNGED HER NAME AND SHE IS NOT A JAT, I I AGREE THAT SHE HAS CHANGED HER NAME TO MALLIKA SEHRAWAT BUT ORIGINAL NAME IS REEMA LAMBA, AND AGAIN LAMBA IS JAT........SEHRAWAT IS HERS MOTHER GOTRA

anildabas1701
January 29th, 2006, 08:45 AM
you People Also Forgot Satpal Pehlwan From Bawana He Has Also Done Some Movies,

wat About Dara Singh, Isnt He A Jat??

manisha
January 30th, 2006, 02:22 PM
hey u all have left "mohit ahlawat" out.
he was the leading character in the movie james.