PDA

View Full Version : jat union in usa

dalssunil
February 21st, 2005, 12:31 AM
ram ram bahiyo
key haal hai, main soch raha tha ki usa main bhi koi jat union hai kya. aadh bhai kerala union ,gujrat union, panjabi union, sab kuch sunan main aaya hai. per jat union ya haryana union ke bare main kadeh bhi sunan main nahi aaya . agar koi jat union USA main active ho to bataiyo

chalo bahiyo jai hind

raj2rif
February 21st, 2005, 07:36 PM
Dear Mr. Dalal,
We have Jat Associations in each part of the US. Your area will be closer to the Mid West Chapter. You may visit the website ajata.org
Kindly do let me know if you need further help.

dalssunil
February 23rd, 2005, 08:39 AM
Dear Virendra
i got the site and i was navigating trough but couldn't locate the asso, or club in local areas. thanks for reply though

ranaalpana
April 1st, 2005, 02:38 AM
Is there a jat aassociation in New jersey?
I would love to be a part of it. Tevathia ji I live in East Brunswick NJ........can I meet you sometime?

Thanks,
rana alpana

sandeepphogat
April 1st, 2005, 09:56 AM
hi every one
i am a student in australia and want to join any jat union here but i dont know that is there any union exit or not? so if some body knw abt this than let me know.

kteotia
May 6th, 2005, 06:47 AM
any info regarding JAT union in NJ?

ramsarya
May 7th, 2005, 05:32 PM
Yes, there is an Association of Jats in America (AJA) and Col. Tavathia is President of North East Chapter, one of the most active jat associations. You may send him a message thru Jatland or call him at 732-317-3696, go to site AJATA.org or NAJCharities.org or contact me at 732-308-0721. There is going to be a large gathering of Jats in NJ on July 2nd for picnic (an annual event), a very fun filled day.