PDA

View Full Version : Spare Some Times For Charity Each Day

devdahiya
February 23rd, 2005, 08:55 AM
My dear members,

A real episode in my life left a mark on my psych which i wish to share with you all. In 1995 my Tau ji whom we loveingly addressed as BABBU died at bahadurgarh. His deadbody was to be taken to our village for cremation as per his last wish. My self along with my mother went to village in advance to prepare for funneral. Our village house was locked for some time as we had shiftted to the town. As soon as my mother opened the door of the house,a wonderful and unbelievable sight awaited us. We found many thousands of CHIDIYAS occupying all corners of the house and making relentless noise. The sight was unique and concept strange.my mother was equally aghast and said," DEKH LE BHAI KUUN KHE SE AK BHAGWAAN NAHIN HOTTA AR CHIDDIYA SAMAJHDAAR NA HOTTI." Actually throughout his life my Tau ji never started having his food without offering small fragments of chappati to these CHIDDIYAS. From that day on, i made sure that i offer some grains to birds each morning irrespective of my place of duty and mind you it is so kind a gesture that it fills you with happiness, seeing those birds chirping while collecting grains. WATCHING IS BELIEVING AND EXPIRIENCING!