PDA

View Full Version : Body piercing and tattoos

gaganjat
February 25th, 2005, 03:47 PM
Hi all

I am just woundering how many of our Jat members have body piercings and tattoos or if you dont wear , do you like it or planning to get one. Let us know.

deepika
March 7th, 2005, 11:09 PM
well...one of my cousin sister got one tatoo around her neck with colorful flowers...but it can lead to skin cancer also.....but needless to mention they look cool.........

shailendra
March 7th, 2005, 11:23 PM
Hi all

I am just woundering how many of our Jat members have body piercings and tattoos or if you dont wear , do you like it or planning to get one. Let us know.

Bhai Gagan, Phele-phele do-teen baar kuch logon ko free mein aakhon ke aas-paas tattoo's zaroor diyein hain!!! (and as I understand they stayed visible too for quite some time! ;) )...

Anyways, on a serious note; for me tattoo's do look cool- but just on others!!!

jtsagi
March 8th, 2005, 06:59 AM
I do have piercings in my ear but dont wear anything anymore. I used to wear it in one ear earlier, then realised guys were hitting on me so got it in both ears. :eek: I only wear them now once in a while for a change (bling bling) when I go out.
As far as tattoos go, I dont have any but I think they look good as long as people dont have them all over their body. One of my co-workers has it all over her body and that doesnt look so cool according to me especially if you have a white collar job. Most women here do have tattoos but most of them got it when they were young under peer pressure than anything else. They can also end up being ice breakers to start a conversation if you know what I mean.

gaganjat
March 8th, 2005, 02:52 PM
Bhai Gagan, Phele-phele do-teen baar kuch logon ko free mein aakhon ke aas-paas tattoo's zaroor diyein hain!!! (and as I understand they stayed visible too for quite some time! ;) )...

Anyways, on a serious note; for me tattoo's do look cool- but just on others!!!

Lovely! Thats our tradition. Keep it up mate

rkumar
March 8th, 2005, 03:31 PM
Most women of my mother's age group used to have tattoos. Same was the case with ear piercing. Most men of my father's age used to wear ear rings..May be we are going in circles...Tattoos at some body parts definitely look very sexy..

RK^2

gaganjat
March 8th, 2005, 03:42 PM
Most women of my mother's age group used to have tattoos. Same was the case with ear piercing. Most men of my father's age used to wear ear rings..May be we are going in circles...Tattoos at some body parts definitely look very sexy..

RK^2

Oooyeahhh!

deepika
March 10th, 2005, 08:06 PM
I do have piercings in my ear but dont wear anything anymore. I used to wear it in one ear earlier, then realised guys were hitting on me so got it in both ears. :eek: I only wear them now once in a while for a change (bling bling) when I go out.
As far as tattoos go, I dont have any but I think they look good as long as people dont have them all over their body. One of my co-workers has it all over her body and that doesnt look so cool according to me especially if you have a white collar job. Most women here do have tattoos but most of them got it when they were young under peer pressure than anything else. They can also end up being ice breakers to start a conversation if you know what I mean.
that's true .if u wear formals and have a tattoos visible it leaves bad impression.tattoo represents"don't give a damn to others and do what u feel like'kinda attitude, so is not acceptable for white collar jobs.coz for such jobs u need to look sincere and hardworking and not a bindas person.my cousin sister (who has got flower tattoo near neck) is a florist so she had all the reasons to get one as she loves flowers ;)

gaganjat
March 11th, 2005, 01:48 PM
that's true .if u wear formals and have a tattoos visible it leaves bad impression.tattoo represents"don't give a damn to others and do what u feel like'kinda attitude, so is not acceptable for white collar jobs.coz for such jobs u need to look sincere and hardworking and not a bindas person.my cousin sister (who has got flower tattoo near neck) is a florist so she had all the reasons to get one as she loves flowers ;)

Depends how you carry things. Loin doesnt need to be a killer all the times. He knows when to love and when to kill.

rameshlakra
March 11th, 2005, 01:52 PM
uncle rajinder ji

just curious.............which part of the body does this tatoo look sexy ......

last i heard was in the movie "DOWN PERISCOPE" ....The captain was tipped to have one ...........
The sailors are known to have these too ........... :D

with regards

ps......gagan ji , i beg to differ and i think loin needs to be killer all the time .... :eek:

gaganjat
March 11th, 2005, 02:21 PM
uncle rajinder ji

ps......gagan ji , i beg to differ and i think loin needs to be killer all the time ....

Widen your limits.

rkumar
March 14th, 2005, 08:11 PM
well...one of my cousin sister got one tatoo around her neck with colorful flowers...but it can lead to skin cancer also.....but needless to mention they look cool.........

There is a very interesting article I came across;

http://www.hindustantimes.com/news/181_1279051,00110002.htm

better one knows all side effects before opting for tattoos.

RK^2

shailendra
March 15th, 2005, 01:41 AM
Depends how you carry things. Loin doesnt need to be a killer all the times. He knows when to love and when to kill.

Guys!...guys, (Ramesh and Gagan) Aare mere yaaro daato kaam ne, kyane khatir julam karan laag rahe ho...kyunkar tham dono Ajit ke bolne ke style mein jokes maar rahe ho :rolleyes: ??? 'Loin' is not the correct angrezi for that 'Jungle ka Sher'....'Sher' hota hai; 'Lion' (Big difference from loin! ;) ) ....anyways, you both can look up the dictionary for the exact meaning for Loin!!!...

I almost fell off the chair reading the sentences like...'Loin doesn't need to be a killer at all the times.....' :D

poonam
March 15th, 2005, 03:57 AM
ha ha ha ..good observation Shailendra! LOL...Oh my gosh...the whole thing changed so drastically ......he he he!! :D :D

Guys!...guys, (Ramesh and Gagan) Aare mere yaaro daato kaam ne, kyane khatir julam karan laag rahe ho...kyunkar tham dono Ajit ke bolne ke style mein jokes maar rahe ho :rolleyes: ??? 'Loin' is not the correct angrezi for that 'Jungle ka Sher'....'Sher' hota hai; 'Lion' (Big difference from loin! ;) ) ....anyways, you both can look up the dictionary for the exact meaning for Loin!!!...

I almost fell off the chair reading the sentences like...'Loin doesn't need to be a killer at all the times.....' :D

rameshlakra
March 15th, 2005, 12:31 PM
well shailedra
i noticed it and thats why quoted the abovementioned ....
loin(sic) ..............

haha

shailendra
March 15th, 2005, 08:40 PM
ha ha ha ..good observation Shailendra! LOL...Oh my gosh...the whole thing changed so drastically ......he he he!! :D :D

Ha! Ha!...It does change drastically! LOL...
That was funny.............. ;)

shailendra
March 15th, 2005, 08:40 PM
well shailedra
i noticed it and thats why quoted the abovementioned ....
loin(sic) ..............

haha

Gotcha!!! :rolleyes:

gaganjat
March 16th, 2005, 02:49 PM

Guys I was just checking your alertness! ha ha
One should get the point thats important.

Spelins wo ta hel kares