PDA

View Full Version : You make the judgement from your heart....

stokas
February 27th, 2005, 04:35 AM
I am telling you this from my heart.....!
In October 1998, I was constructing my house, in which I am residing now. It is a fact that I was in a financial problem at that time. At that moment, my one “kunbewaala” man, named Ramesh (he is aged than me and my ‘bhatija’ in relation) approached me and offered me for financial help. It was nice to hear from him at that time. He offered me a deal, “I can give you 1 lakh rupee, but you give me the same amount in future, when I build my house”. I agreed. He gave me the money. (Here I would like to clear one picture – He and myself, both, were facing our family partitions. His both younger brothers were against him and beating him continuously, but I was there to save him from his brother’s insincerity and my both elder brothers were also not sincere to me but I was to them).
In March 2000, he approached me and asked for the money he provided (it was nearly 18 months since he gave me the money) as well as the money from my side (I have to return his money at the time of his construction and I will also give him the money for the period he have lend me, this was agreed upon).
I returned his money and also on his insistence, that his younger brothers are not with him (I also knew this situation very well), I provided him residential accommodation as well (after getting it vacated especially for him).
In May 2000, my father was diagnosed for Cancer. I got him admitted to a good hospital and later he was on bed for six more months. I was looking after my father and providing Ramesh with financial assistance as well. In this period, I gave as much help to him, as I could. In October 2000, my father expired. In this period, everybody was telling me not to give any money to Ramesh, as he was not sincere in terms of money. But it was my duty to give him. Ramesh’s construction finished in December 2000. In total, I gave him 70,000/- rupees in cash and 8 months accommodation.
In November 2002, when Ramesh was trying to disrupt my elder brother’s construction, I opposed (I can tell you that I was not with my elder brother but with the person who was right). Many village people were gathered at my elder brothers house to settle the dispute. (At this juncture, Ramesh has joined hands with his brothers but I was still against my brothers). Then my elder brother approached Ramesh without my knowledge and asked for the money to be returned (I haven’t thought to approach him till then). He declined.
There was one elder from my ‘kunbaa’ named Ravi, who told me that he would get my money out from Ramesh. He told me, “Hamnein bahut panchaaytein dekhin hain, Ramesh to jhootha hai, lekin main iske chhote bhaaiyon se dharam uthwaaoonga, iske chhote bhaai iske liye jhootha dharam nahin uthaa sakte”. It was decided that our ‘kunbaa’ would sit as panchayatis and decide about my money.
In the evening, our many elders assembled at one place and asked Ramesh to return my money. He said that he provided me 1 lakh rupee loan at 5% p.m. interest. When I asked him ‘dharam utha ke bolo, yaa bacchon ki kasam khao’, he refused. I looked at Ravi, he said, ‘nahin bhai, kisi ko dharam uthaane ke liye majboor nahin kar sakte’. I was flat and dishearten. When everyone asked about from where he got that finance to be loaned to me, he called a ‘gaaonwala’ friend and presented him as a ‘witness’. The ‘witness’ proved his statement. The ‘kunbewallas’ declared that I am not liable for the money, alas, I should give him the balance amount pending towards me (1,00,000 x 18 months x 5%) and when I said that he resided for 8 months in my house, they said, ‘nahin bhai, apas mein rehnein ka kiraya nahin lete’.
Then I kept shut, just for the respect of my elders. It was not good to disobey them, when all of them were there for me. I accepted everything they said.
Then, there were many questions that troubled me:
1. Where was I wrong?
2. Have Ramesh done well to me?
3. What happened to Ravi, the panchayati?
4. Why haven’t all ‘kunbewallas’ insisted on ‘dharam’ or ‘kasam’?
(Here, I can tell you that Ramesh sits with those people and play cards
and much elder than me and I was too young to impress the panchayatis! Oh, what am I saying?, may be, you can understand this).
This was just my sincerity that I faced a financial loss, but this is nothing to me, as I never look at money, when I think of humanity. Only the thing that humiliated me that day was that I was proved guilty.
Today, I am in a very good financial position and very much settled in my business and I’m helping more than 5 ‘Rameshs’. If I have counted money, then I must have been 5 times the worth I am today. This is only one of many cases that happened to me, but this was the worst (because of humiliation), so I represented it to you.
This just came to my mind because: JAT=Justice And Truth.
But there was no Justice and no Truth.
(These are my personal views and are not to hurt or misguide anybody).

devdahiya
February 27th, 2005, 08:26 AM
Paisa hai ye cheez hi aissi, saitan banaye bandde ko
Danni ko kutta banwa de, de de izzat gandde ko.
Sailendra tuum sabar karo, abhi hai jeevan kaffi sesh
Let us see kya ban jayenge, panchayti RAVI aur Dost RAMESH.

TRUST IN GOD AND ACT JUST, KATJYANGE BHAI SARRE KASHTT.

RAJJI RAHO................IT IS BETTER TO BE CHEATED THAN TO CHEAT BECAUSE IF YOU CHEAT THE ONUS OF ULTIMATE REPLY TO GOD LIES ON YOU AND VICE-A-VERSA.

stokas
February 28th, 2005, 01:04 PM
Paisa hai ye cheez hi aissi, saitan banaye bandde ko
Danni ko kutta banwa de, de de izzat gandde ko.
Sailendra tuum sabar karo, abhi hai jeevan kaffi sesh
Let us see kya ban jayenge, panchayti RAVI aur Dost RAMESH.

TRUST IN GOD AND ACT JUST, KATJYANGE BHAI SARRE KASHTT.

RAJJI RAHO................IT IS BETTER TO BE CHEATED THAN TO CHEAT BECAUSE IF YOU CHEAT THE ONUS OF ULTIMATE REPLY TO GOD LIES ON YOU AND VICE-A-VERSA.

Dear Raj,
You have nicely defined my own nature. I never go to Mandir, but have full faith in God, because I know (and every other person must also) that 'HE' is everywhere and watching our each and every action.
You know, people do 'Poojas' every morning, put 'Tilaks' on their foreheads, move out of their houses, only to cheat the world. Do they think that they can cheat the God? If they believe in God, the almighty, then they must also recognize the fact that 'HE' is watching you.
Instead, I don't do these things, but when see some needy person, I am always ready to do anything I can, for the needful. I just do it, without thinking of any 'favour', 'profit' or a 'loss'.
And, you also said that its better to be cheated than to cheat. You are right.
It's not a nice feeling to get cheated but I get satisfaction that I have not done this.
Array bhaai, cheating karni hai to...
........kisi ke bhale ke liye karo!
........kisi ke acchhey ke liye karo!
........kisi ke utthhaan ke liye karo!

Paise ke liye cheating kari to kya kari........yeh to haath ka mael hai, lagan se mehnat karoge to khoob paaoge.

Thank you again Raj,
for the satisfaction I got in talking to you!