PDA

View Full Version : A Rs 5000/- Prize

devdahiya
February 27th, 2005, 06:45 PM
My dear members,

HERE I AM WITH AN INCENTIVE TO ENCOURAGE QUALITY AND MEANINGFUL "ORIGINAL" THREADS ON THE SITE. THE PRIZE WILL BE GIVEN/ANNOUNCED ON 31 DECEMBER 2005 AT MIDNIGHTAS A NEW YEAR GIFT. I APPOINT UDAY BHAI, MAJ KULWANT, COL. VIRENDERA TEWATIA AND SUJATA JI AS ONLINE PANEL OF JUDGES AND THEIR DECISION WILL BE BINDING ON ME. I ALSO ANNOUNCE A PRIZE OF RS. 1000/- FOR THE BEST CRITIC DURING THE ABOVE PERIOD. I AM EXCLUDED FROM THIS. IN THIS REGARD. MY THRAED," PLEASE RECOGNISE THE CONTRIBUTION" DATED 11 JAN 2005 REFERS WHERE IN NOTHING COULD BE HEARD FROM THE WHO'S WHO AND HENCE THE INITIATIVE FROM ME. ABOVE PRIZE WILL BE ASSOCITED TO THE MEMORY OF MY LATE FATHER.

anushehrawat
February 27th, 2005, 09:23 PM
Highly appreciated!We look forward to meaningful threads.

vinodks
November 16th, 2005, 02:13 AM
Dahiyaji,
The date is coming near:-))))))... passe ekathe kar lo!!!! lemme know if you wanna send check or direct deposit...I'm fine with both:-))

-Vinod

My dear members,

HERE I AM WITH AN INCENTIVE TO ENCOURAGE QUALITY AND MEANINGFUL "ORIGINAL" THREADS ON THE SITE. THE PRIZE WILL BE GIVEN/ANNOUNCED ON 31 DECEMBER 2005 AT MIDNIGHTAS A NEW YEAR GIFT. I APPOINT UDAY BHAI, MAJ KULWANT, COL. VIRENDERA TEWATIA AND SUJATA JI AS ONLINE PANEL OF JUDGES AND THEIR DECISION WILL BE BINDING ON ME. I ALSO ANNOUNCE A PRIZE OF RS. 1000/- FOR THE BEST CRITIC DURING THE ABOVE PERIOD. I AM EXCLUDED FROM THIS. IN THIS REGARD. MY THRAED," PLEASE RECOGNISE THE CONTRIBUTION" DATED 11 JAN 2005 REFERS WHERE IN NOTHING COULD BE HEARD FROM THE WHO'S WHO AND HENCE THE INITIATIVE FROM ME. ABOVE PRIZE WILL BE ASSOCITED TO THE MEMORY OF MY LATE FATHER.

positivelook
November 16th, 2005, 06:18 AM
Dahiya jee

Good start from ur side. I think this gonna encourage some of jatlanders to do a bit serious discussion.

Abhimanyu Phougat

devdahiya
November 16th, 2005, 07:52 AM
Dahiyaji,
The date is coming near:-))))))... passe ekathe kar lo!!!! lemme know if you wanna send check or direct deposit...I'm fine with both:-))

-Vinod

Bhai Vinod pehli baat te ya sei ke mere dhorre kadde te aawein ittne rapiye.....kyun greeb aadmi ke latte tarre sei.....arr je maan lyo kitte te kathhe kar bi diye te merit mei tere te aagge bohot sein........muh dhoyein matt rahiye....ha....ha...ha. you are welcome batta kunsse adress pe bhej dyun......khush raho.....pisse-passe te bohot chhoti si baat se.

rkumar
November 16th, 2005, 12:36 PM
Thank you Dahiya Sahab for the gesture. Yours is certainly an admirable step to improve the contents of site. However, if my memory is not fading, you had already announced the prize for 2005 and the winner was Mr R.K. Sehrawat. Also, Maj Kulwant and Mr Udai Dahiya decided to leave the site on 18th March 2005 and to best of my knowledge they have never logged again. I wonder if they would be the most appropriate judges.

Regards
Rajendra

vinodks
November 16th, 2005, 01:46 PM
Dahiya kaka,
Mein to majaak kar raha tha... arre kaka-sri aapka to ashirwad hi kafi hai prize le ke kya karenge... (lekin aapka ashirwad shayad Deepak Sejwal ke jyada kaam nahi aaya:)))...

Aur RKji, lagta hai aap to darr gaye:-) Ye R K sherawat ko prize ghoshit karne wali post ka link bhej saktein hain kya??... aur Dev kaka to prize "decide" kar hi nahi sakte kyunki wo khud judges mein nahi hai(he himself said it)... Aur prize announce ki date to Dec 31 2005 hai aur aaj hai Nov 16 2005... ye chal kya raha hai?:) Bhagwan jaane... Ramjaane(kasse pada ye mera naam jaane?:))

Om shanti shanti shanti!! Bhagwan jatton ko shanti de(aur saath mein thodi si 'bhudhi' bhi de de to Bhagwanji ka bahut bhala hoga!).

-Vinod

rkumar
November 16th, 2005, 02:52 PM
Om shanti shanti shanti!! Bhagwan jatton ko shanti de(aur saath mein thodi si 'bhudhi' bhi de de to Bhagwanji ka bahut bhala hoga!).

-Vinod

Bhai Sangwan,

Jab Shanti aur Buddhii batengee to line to pakki bahut lambi hogee...Dost agar tera number pehle aaya to mere liye bhi mang lena..aur agar mera number pehle aaya to mai tere liye pakka maang loonga....after all ek doosre ka dhyaan hum nahi rakhenge to aur kaun rakhegaa Bhai...LOL

Aur bahi rahee link ki baat ub.. Jatland se bahut si threads remove bhi kar di jaaya kartee hain...Dahiya Sahab Should definitely be remembering about his announcement of prize to Sehrawat Sahab. Bahut members ne padhaa thaa wo announcement...Mai ekela nahi hoon padhne walo me..

RK^2

upen_singh
November 16th, 2005, 03:36 PM
Dev Sir,
It is very good initiative & nice gesture from your side. Let's hope people take it positively and start writing some more meaningfull stuff and start contributing to make it a great site to visit.
Thanks for your gesture.

Regards,

Upendra Singh

My dear members,

captmanjeet
November 16th, 2005, 04:56 PM
Dahiya sahib
nice gesture to bring meaningful diwscussion an uplift which are sort of on low key till now.i suppose more of us would be joining some worth while discussion not for the prize money but for the honour i suppose.
great bigning dahiya sahib.
capt manjeet

nisha-
November 17th, 2005, 05:56 PM
dev ji its a great and sincere effort from ur side. our society really needs people like u. our jatland is lucky to have members like u who sincerely think abt our community.

great keep it up

nisha

My dear members,

mansi1218
November 17th, 2005, 07:30 PM
would there be any prize given 2 d people who participate in dat "meaningful thread"?
I jus wanna know dis uncle....pls save smthn 4 me also otherwise wt's d use of being active:p

vinodks
November 18th, 2005, 04:14 AM
Hey Mansi, be active... ok lets have a treaty... if I get some money I will give you half of it, and if I don't get any money you will pay me half of what I should have got...:) sounds good?? join discussions anyway... sometimes its fun too!!

Aur ye jo profile mein quotations hain enko to signature mein laga aur apna photu laga le... that will increase probability of getting prize:)

-vinod

would there be any prize given 2 d people who participate in dat "meaningful thread"?
I jus wanna know dis uncle....pls save smthn 4 me also otherwise wt's d use of being active:p

devdahiya
November 18th, 2005, 07:42 AM
Hey Mansi, be active... ok lets have a treaty... if I get some money I will give you half of it, and if I don't get any money you will pay me half of what I should have got...:) sounds good?? join discussions anyway... sometimes its fun too!!

Aur ye jo profile mein quotations hain enko to signature mein laga aur apna photu laga le... that will increase probability of getting prize:)

-vinod

Chhore Bhiwania je phottu te prize milta ho te tu bhi apne phottu ki jaghan AISHWARIYA Rai ka gadd de. Don't take this prize so lightly. ha...ha...ha. 50-50 te biscuit se.

vinodks
November 18th, 2005, 08:38 AM
Kya kaka-sri, chhote bachhon ko biscuit dikha dikha ke bhoola rahe ho aur majje le rahe ho:)...

-Vinod

Chhore Bhiwania je phottu te prize milta ho te tu bhi apne phottu ki jaghan AISHWARIYA Rai ka gadd de. Don't take this prize so lightly. ha...ha...ha. 50-50 te biscuit se.

rathimamta
November 18th, 2005, 12:49 PM
Kya kaka-sri, chhote bachhon ko biscuit dikha dikha ke bhoola rahe ho aur majje le rahe ho:)...

-Vinod

It is a good effort. Appreciated.

Mamta

neer3010
November 18th, 2005, 10:23 PM
sachi kahon ta prize ta mane hade milgya.:D itna maja ta mujmasti section mai bhi kona ataa jina vinod & dahiya ji ki conversation maii aa ryha sa

-Vinod

vinodks
November 18th, 2005, 10:42 PM
Thanks Mamta, you appreciated my good work.. but I am not clear what good work you are talking about??... tumhe bhi biscuit chahiye kya?? chup-chaap line mein laag ja...

-Vinod

It is a good effort. Appreciated.

Mamta

sumitsehrawat
November 21st, 2005, 02:12 PM
....such a noble idea.

Devji's efforts are appreciated.

~$umit

dahiyasaab
November 21st, 2005, 06:13 PM
Devji saare pissey yeh serious discusson aale lejangey, teh hum humur aale bhai k yahadd muli padan aarey se, kimmey teh mahare bhi haath lagn diyo !
Competition barabar ka hona chahiye, haan chokha aap competition teh bahar ho, na teh yeh teh ghar k ghar mein ye rehte ! LOL

aer yoh bumper inaam k teh nomination mein pehla naam mera likhlo !
aer aando 100-100 ke karare note, vinod bhai ne teh biscut mein khwa dunga

just kiddin............... Very nice effort indeed ! { lath gaad diya }

sejwaldeepak
January 17th, 2006, 01:38 PM
Who got the $ 5000 .

KAKA JI Prize kisko mila????

Hame to kuch pata bhi nahi chala, Party bhi to leni hai winner se.:D

devdahiya
January 17th, 2006, 01:52 PM
Who got the $ 5000 .

KAKA JI Prize kisko mila????

Hame to kuch pata bhi nahi chala, Party bhi to leni hai winner se.:D

Bhai na te Judge rahe[Challe gaye chhodd ke] Arr na koe ferr interest liya gaya. What i have decided is that These Rs 5000/- will be given to NAVIN GULIA bhai for Jat Jagriti...Towards a Scholarship to be Given to a most Deserving Student of my village Who secures highest marks in !0th/12th [ Should be from a poor family and hard working....nakal maraniya nahin ho] This i will give every year through Jat Jagriti in memory of my late father who was totally committed to the well being of the village all through his short life. I never wanted to announce it..as i wanted to do it silently but your poser compelled me to annoubce it this way. Don't ask me as to why a student from my village.....because...charity must begin at home. I will get in touch with Navin bhai at appropriate time. Thanx for reminding Deepak.

sejwaldeepak
January 17th, 2006, 02:04 PM
KAKA JI ,

Main ase hi thode aapko KAKA JI bulata hun kuch to khaas hai aapmein tabhi to hum sab members aapko itna pyar karte hain , itni izzat karte hain aapki .

Main bhagwaan se prarthna karunga hamare DADAJI ki ye khuahish hamesha puri hoti rahe.:)

desijat
April 25th, 2006, 09:53 PM
Bhai na te Judge rahe[Challe gaye chhodd ke] Arr na koe ferr interest liya gaya. What i have decided is that These Rs 5000/- will be given to NAVIN GULIA bhai for Jat Jagriti...Towards a Scholarship to be Given to a most Deserving Student of my village Who secures highest marks in !0th/12th [ Should be from a poor family and hard working....nakal maraniya nahin ho] This i will give every year through Jat Jagriti in memory of my late father who was totally committed to the well being of the village all through his short life. I never wanted to announce it..as i wanted to do it silently but your poser compelled me to annoubce it this way. Don't ask me as to why a student from my village.....because...charity must begin at home. I will get in touch with Navin bhai at appropriate time. Thanx for reminding Deepak.

Very Noble Thaught Dev Uncle