PDA

View Full Version : Quiz...

uday
June 12th, 2003, 03:56 PM
Which noted Indian Industrialist is the grandson of Mohammed Ali Jinnah, the founder of Pakistan?

smalik
June 12th, 2003, 04:09 PM
Uday, is it Nusli wadia

dahiya
June 12th, 2003, 04:11 PM
Uday bhai

Nusli wadia is the Chairman of Bombay Dyeing, Britannia. His mother's name is Dina Wadia (Mohhamad ali Jinnah's daughter)

:)

uday
June 12th, 2003, 05:15 PM
OP and Sanjay both are correct...

A textile tycoon, Nusli Wadia is the son of Jinnah's only Daughter Dinah who chose to stay back in India after partition. It was the result of Nusli Wadia's toil that from a humble beginning, Bombay Dyeing has risen to the status of one of the most respected and widely diversified business houses and the flagship company of the Wadia group.

smalik
June 12th, 2003, 06:28 PM
As I am in in Textile field, Bombay dyeing is dying unit now a days.

rsdalal
June 12th, 2003, 11:01 PM
This is a news.
Thanks for sharing...
Did you know that Benjir Bhutto's father Julfikar as well applied for Indian CitizenShip, in 60s I guess...

akdabas
June 13th, 2003, 06:35 AM
Wow ! Great News !

I did not know that. Thanks Uday bhai for sharing this news.

uday
June 13th, 2003, 09:36 AM
To be very honest.. Even I was not aware about it till yesterday... I read it somewhere and then post it....

Uday Dahiya (Jun 12, 2003 07:45 a.m.):
OP and Sanjay both are correct...

A textile tycoon, Nusli Wadia is the son of Jinnah's only Daughter Dinah who chose to stay back in India after partition. It was the result of Nusli Wadia's toil that from a humble beginning, Bombay Dyeing has risen to the status of one of the most respected and widely diversified business houses and the flagship company of the Wadia group.

uday
June 23rd, 2003, 02:18 PM
ANyone having the info.\ updates on below remarks...

Ranvir Singh Dalal (Jun 12, 2003 05:31 p.m.):

Did you know that Benjir Bhutto's father Julfikar as well applied for Indian CitizenShip, in 60s I guess...