PDA

View Full Version : searching for long lost friends

mannumalik
March 10th, 2005, 08:03 PM
hello all the members of jatland
this is manisha malik and i am looking for my lost friends with whom i have lost my contact.
i studied at motilal nehru school of sports, Rai, sonepat, haryana and then higher education at haryana agricultural university, hisar, haryana.
all those who are from batch and place then do contact me.
wishes
manisha
do post ur mail on mannumalik@rediffmail.com

rajendersingh
March 10th, 2005, 09:16 PM
dear manisha,
i am bit surperised to know that u are looking for your friends.. the lost ones.... but i am sure it could be the other way around....u must be lost and not your friends.if you were sincere enough for them u should have been in contact

by the way i am an exraist and passed out in 1981.. third batch.... after leaving army in 1993,came to gurgaon in 1994. we were less than half a dozen who got with an idea to ensure an exraist association... and now we are around 400... so why not u join the group..if u are already there in the group then i am sure u shall find the lost ones. just to share with u,i do not remember a day when i have not spoken to an exraist in last ten years... this way i am in contact of all of my friends...so many of exraist are there on the site ..do try to trace them...by the way i never studied in H A U....BUT HAPPEN TO BE THERE IN HISAR FOR MY GRADUATION FOR 3 YEARS.....and during that period we had around 25 exraist in h a u and i am in contact with almost all of them.... do write if any help is needed in that direction...

mannumalik
March 14th, 2005, 08:18 PM
mr. rajender,
how could i have known you as i had joined the school in 1981 in class four. but nice to know that u have an association for RAISTS and please add me in to it.
regards
manisha