PDA

View Full Version : need a visit to a garment manufacturing comapny

manisha
March 25th, 2005, 11:48 PM
am a post Graduate Student of Fashion Technology, NIFT Delhi. Our course aims at Garment Manufacturing Technology and improving productivity and quality standards. as a part of our course curriculum we have to submit an assignment on product and process costing in a garment manufacturing division.

for my assignment i need a visit to a garment manufacturing company or an export house preferably in gurgaon.
i dont have any close links right now hence i need help for the industrial visit.
Thanks and Regards

Manisha Katarya
e- mail mani_kat@hotpop.com

2 sem
PG-(T) Department
National Institute of Fashion Technology
New Delhi - 110016

manisha
March 25th, 2005, 11:55 PM
i am a post Graduate Student of Fashion Technology, NIFT Delhi. Our course aims at Garment Manufacturing Technology and improving productivity and quality standards. as a part of our course curriculum we have to submit an assignment on product and process costing in a garment manufacturing division.

for my assignment i need a visit to a garment manufacturing company or an export house preferably in gurgaon.

i dont have any close links right now hence i need help for the industrial visit.
Thanks and Regards

Manisha Katarya
e- mail [email]mani_kat@hotpop.com

2 sem
PG-(T) Department
National Institute of Fashion Technology
New Delhi - 110016

praveen_india
April 1st, 2005, 03:25 PM
Manisha ji,

As you did your PG from National Institute of Fashion Technology, you did not need to worry about. You can have a lot of offers from various garment companies and I can help you. You can do your project either in Gurgaon or Faridabad with the leaders of garment manufacturing companies or export houses.

For the same you have to send a detailed CV on my e-mail ID as below:
info@yuvaindia.com
praveen121212@rediffmail.com

You can call me on 9313053044 also.

Looking forward

PRAVEEN

amitdabas
April 3rd, 2005, 07:11 PM
hi manisha,

I have got a couple of good friends in the garment industry (one of them is from nift herself). If you send me a short CV, and also give me more details about what exactly u r looking for, I can speak to them

my email: amitdabas@hotmail.com

amit