PDA

View Full Version : A sad news

ramksehrawat
March 26th, 2005, 07:17 AM
The Hindustan Times carried a sad news about the murder of Mrs. Kiran Kadian who was murdered by their own son. May the Almighty give strength to Dr. Kadian and family to bear the loss and withstand the tragedy.

"The wife of a prominent Indian Physician and community worker was found murdered at their residence in the Great Falls area of Washington.

The body of Kiran V Kadian, 52, was discovered by her husband Rajesh at 4.30 pm (local time) on Thursday.

Police are searching for their 20-year-old son Jayant, the Washington Post said on Friday.

Kadian was stabbed several times in the upper body, Fairfax police spokeswoman Mary Mulrenan said on Thursday night.

The paper quoted next-door neighbours as saying that their was a lot of tension in the family and the Kadians were trying to get their son psychiatric help.

"The homicide detectives huddled outside his home on Thursday night were hoping to ask him (Jayant) questions about more than just his health," it said.

Kiran Kadian was described by the neighbours as "a lovely woman, a very devoted mother." She was very religious and spent a lot of time going back to India in the summers, they said.

Investigators said they did not know on Thursday night how long Kadian had been dead and police did not disclose where she was found in the house or whether there had been forced entry or a robbery.

Rajesh Kadian has written books about India and its relations with Pakistan and has appeared on national talk shows and seminars organised by think tanks. He has advocated for Indian causes on Capitol Hill and the State Department."

raj2rif
March 26th, 2005, 06:27 PM
It is really sad Sehrawat Ji, but I did not hear the news. Actually, I had not watched the TV for couple of days. We can only pray to God Almighty to give peace to departed soul and give strength to Kadyan family to bear this irrepairable loss.

ramsarya
March 26th, 2005, 08:46 PM
My condolences to Kadian family. May God give Dr Kadian strength to bear this tragedy.

virmaramjyani
March 27th, 2005, 03:33 AM
we lost our important memberr of community in abroad. we should not forget our values any where.

drrajpoonia
March 28th, 2005, 04:58 AM
really very sad news
we pray to god,god allmighty give strength to bear this treagdy.
my condolence with kadyan family.

jagmohan
March 28th, 2005, 09:09 AM
My heartfelt condolences for Dr Kadian and his family. May God rest the departed soul in eternal peace.

scsheorayan
March 28th, 2005, 10:44 AM
Heartfelt condolences to Kadian family and pray for peace to departed soul and strength to family,friends and relatives to bear the loss.

dr.vinod
March 29th, 2005, 07:00 PM
Really very sad....we lost one important member of our community. I pray the almight for giving strength to his family and friends for this non-bearable loss.
Vinod