PDA

View Full Version : Hello to all! - New Member.

brihmaan
March 27th, 2005, 05:50 AM
Hello to all JATs!

I recently came to know of and joined this great forum - all about JAT fraternity worldover. Never before i felt so much at home. I greatly appreciate the help and guidance offered by experienced people to the younger JATs on their way to create waves all over the planet. Being another JAT, i strongly feel, i must also contribute to our community in some way. So, i would be more than happy to help any JAT coming to Dallas(Texas) ,especially for studies, in any way possible.

I came to University of Texas at Dallas in fall 2003 and would be graduating with MS - Info Technology & Management in coming MAY. Hoping to be in and around Dallas after that. So, if anybody needs any info about my university and hunting for on-campus and off-campus jobs or about any other issue students usually come up with, feel free to contact me at naveen.barman@gmail.com.

Utmost regards to elders and good luck to younger JATs. Go grab it - the world is yours!!!

Naveen Barman
http://www.utdallas.edu/~naveen

Rohtak(HRY)-Dallas(Texas)

lathwaal2003
March 28th, 2005, 05:05 PM
hi naveen

a warm welcome to u on joinin of jatland.... i also had jus joine our jatland i m very happy 2 b in my people ........i feel its a good place for us where v all hav each other's happy sorrow .............n also in addition to it v all guide the needy person whenever nybody require it

i wishes u best of luck at jatland n a prosperous future

b in touch

surender lathwaal