PDA

View Full Version : We did it! (Delhi Jat Meet)

praveen_india
March 27th, 2005, 05:10 PM
I thanks all the members of jatland who supported for the meet at Delhi (India Gate Dt.-27-03-2005 11:00am) for making it a 100% successful meet. All members can see the photographs and all other details of the meet in a few hours being hosted by Shri Tokas ji. Wait and feel the Success of the community.

Again thanks to Sumit ji for planning such a great idea and Shri Tokas ji for making it come true. Both did it as they planned and the success is beyond the expectations.

deepakdahiya
March 29th, 2005, 01:44 PM
praveen sir u r very true that it is a great success...only the presence of all of us make it a 100% successful...and the efforts made by tokas ji and panwar bhai...really above expectations...no one of us forget the taste of sweets, samosa's and all love and honour given by other members...all are true JATS and are ready to help the community.

********* so great meet with great people **************

never forgetable by me.

again thanks and JAI MATA DI

dr.vinod
March 29th, 2005, 06:09 PM
Dear Praveenji,
I am waiting for photographs...........Deepak....your current photo is very good...now you are looking very smart...
Vinod

sushil_dhaka
March 30th, 2005, 09:22 AM
Dr. Sahab,

you are looking like a scientist.

very smart

sanjeev dhaka

deepakdahiya
March 30th, 2005, 11:59 AM
sushil bhiya

vinod sir nay to photo laga diya....and u r very true vinod sir bilkul jam rahe hai without comparision...aab aap bhi aapna photo laga do....pls....on members demand.....waiting....and also for DJM photographs.

jai mata di

dr.vinod
March 30th, 2005, 09:48 PM
Dear Dhakaji & Deepakji,
Thanks for the compliment. Now, Dhakaji, please insert your photo without, further delay.
regards,
Vinod

deepakdahiya
March 31st, 2005, 11:54 AM
sanjeev sir aap sushil sir ki id per aapna hi photo dal do....no problem hum to aapko jantey hain...pls

.............................waiting for ur photo.............................................
................................ur time starts now............................................

.........................................100...... ...................................
..........................................99...... ....................................
..........................................98...... ....................................
..........................................97...... ....................................
..........................................96...... ....................................
..........................................95...... ....................................
..........................................94...... ....................................
..........................................93...... ....................................
..........................................92...... ....................................
..........................................91...... ....................................
..........................................90...... ....................................
..........................................89...... ....................................
..........................................88...... ....................................
..........................................87...... ....................................
..........................................86...... ....................................
..........................................85...... ....................................
..........................................84...... ....................................
..........................................83...... ....................................
..........................................82...... ....................................
..........................................81...... ....................................
..........................................80...... ....................................
..........................................79...... ....................................
..........................................78...... ....................................
..........................................77...... ....................................
..........................................76...... ....................................
..........................................75...... ....................................
..........................................74...... ....................................
..........................................73...... ....................................
..........................................72...... ....................................
..........................................71...... ....................................

.....................bas bahut ho gaya aab to photo dal hi do............

sushil_dhaka
April 1st, 2005, 03:14 PM
Deepak,

my photo is on jatland under the guidance of sh praveen panwarji

thanks to him

sanjeev

praveen_india
April 1st, 2005, 03:30 PM
Deepak ji,

As dhaka ji placed the photograph your counting ends here.

It is a nice way of learning reverse counting in mathematics :D .
Keep it up :) .

manojkulhari
April 1st, 2005, 04:25 PM
hi everybody,
Me too was very much interested in attending the meet but was not in the city to make it.Feeling very strong about the unity we have shown, next time will surely make it.

its a very true saying "Together we can make it".

cheers
manoj kulhari

deepakdahiya
April 2nd, 2005, 05:32 PM
thanks for loading this nice photo.....der se kiya per durust kiya..aab jaldi se ghar bulao aur methai khilao.....aap samagh gaye honge bhaiya ji

but nahi praveen ji abhi nahi 70

ye counting jab tak nahi ruk sakti jab tak aapka aur aap jaise aur jat bhaiyo ka photo nahi upload ho jata like manojkulhari...sumit pawar....and many more so pls load ur photograph so we can remember each other by faces and making conversation more personalise

aap se ye umid nahi the ki aap puri reverse counting check karegay parveen
bhai saab..... main to soch raha tha ki phale aap photo upload karegay tab
mere counting check karegay aakhir aap baday bhai ho.....kyo bhaiya ji koe galti to nahi hain....pls apni photo bhi laga do its again a request..... bole to from chota bhai

so pls stop these reverse counting again

*******************jai mata di*****************

sumitpawar
April 2nd, 2005, 07:34 PM
hey deepak bhai I dont have photo on the net and also I hevnt scaned my photo it will take time even I dont know how much .

And secons thing is agar meine apni photo laga di toh females ki reply bahut aayeingi :D :D
so its that i dont wanna trouble them ;) :D

sushil_dhaka
April 4th, 2005, 09:12 AM
Wow!

Sumit,

then we will work for women welfare through you. hum to chahte hai ki DJM main members bahut saare ho.

sanjeev