PDA

View Full Version : need info for gre

lathwaal2003
March 28th, 2005, 05:35 PM
hi jatand members

i m surender lathwaal .........after completing b tech i m doin job in delhi i wan 2 do ms so i need complete info abou it .........so plz help me.........tell me how 2 do prep .........
i feel i would get the appropriate suggestions frm jatland members

surender lathwaal

sandeepmehla
March 29th, 2005, 04:51 AM
Hi Surender,

If you go through some previous threads in "Education"....u"ll get ample
information abt GRE...........

Gud luck,
Sandeep

lathwaal2003
March 29th, 2005, 10:32 AM
dear sandeep

i can go theough that but som confusion is created there as some people hav diff diff doubts so if u kno abou it plz tell me

surender
lathwaal

sandeepmehla
March 30th, 2005, 06:55 PM
Just go through this link on jatland
http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6966

lathwaal2003
March 30th, 2005, 07:54 PM
thnx sandeep

i will do that

surender

rbalyan
March 31st, 2005, 04:14 AM
Hi Surender,
If you feel doubts after reading info about GRE, plz post it here. There are many people on this site including me, who will be happy to make things clear.Good luck,
- Rajiv

brihmaan
March 31st, 2005, 04:23 AM
Hi Surender,

The best place to get massive and quality information about all aspects of prep to go to US ,esp for studies, would be yahoogroups. I joined "fall-2003GRE" and some univ specific yahoo groups (univs you might be targeting at) wherein you can get detailed info about the actual funding, on-campus jobs, post-graduation placements etc. So, the best bet would be to go to yahoo.com and in groups section search for "GRE" or particular univ names. Keep scanning mails on group regularly and download all relevant stuff from the FILES section of the groups. You will get all info starting from prep for GRE, TOEFL to how to go for VISA interviews at US consulates and things you should know before boarding the flight to US and things to do after landing in the land of opportunities.

Hope that helps. Good Luck!!!
Naveen

ratananmol
March 31st, 2005, 11:38 AM
Read Princeton review latest; practice tests on computer by various makers-powerprep,kaplan,princeton etc. -all easily available in nehru place.
Start cramming some 1000 very useful words -use arco's word power and do akhand paath(read without breaks)of a small popular dictionary.
Rest of the stuff comes later.First get a good score.

neerajmalik_er
April 4th, 2005, 07:03 AM
hi surender.......
if i am not wrong then u r from ynr and passout of jmit,radaur.........
i am neeraj malik.....malik ...........from sonipat........
haan bhai...i am in usa doing ms computer science.....
if u have any doubts do tell me.........
bye and take care
neeraj

hi jatand members

i m surender lathwaal .........after completing b tech i m doin job in delhi i wan 2 do ms so i need complete info abou it .........so plz help me.........tell me how 2 do prep .........
i feel i would get the appropriate suggestions frm jatland members

surender lathwaal

sandeepk
April 4th, 2005, 08:54 PM
hi surender.......
if i am not wrong then u r from ynr and passout of jmit,radaur.........
i am neeraj malik.....malik ...........from sonipat........
haan bhai...i am in usa doing ms computer science.....
if u have any doubts do tell me.........
bye and take care
neeraj
hello mr. malik hope that u have forgotten m,e.
its really nice to see ur name on jat land afet so long. any way whats all going on. hope that u remember me.

pardeepmahlawat
April 16th, 2005, 02:30 AM
hi
I am pardeep mahlawat,new member of this jat community,I am feeling a great honour by joining this community.I am a student,i have done my M.Sc. in biotechnolgy from IIT roorkee.Now am planing to persue my Ph.d. in biophysics in US.I have GRE score 1210 with toefl 230.Any body have information benificial for my future is will really be appriciated.once again thanks to this jat community to provide such a healthy plateform.

Regarding gre i would like to sugges Read news paper specially "The Hindu" and a book titled "Word Power Made English Easy" these are really very helpful in GRE preprations.Any body with mats back ground will really can do better in GRe.