PDA

View Full Version : Shouldn't they be here?

stokas
March 29th, 2005, 01:57 AM
Dear Jatland members,

It is very unfortunate; what happened on 17/03/05 and 18/03/05 in the thread, 'New Entity ??????'?

Maj. Kulwant, Uday Dahiya, Alkesh, Vikas Virjania, Amardeep Bazaad, Dev Dahiya, Dev Sansanwal and Virender Kr. Gahlawat, all at once resigned (else opted out or whatever you can say). It is fine that this is their personal decision. But, don't you think that they were (and all others) a great contribution to OUR Jatland?

As, Shailendra Hooda said that they were good contributers to this site and every member is an important part of Jatland, but why they are not here? Don't we really miss their absence? Hooda also raised a good point there that they should ask for more clearence on any point, rather than quitting.

Anu Rana (the moderator) entered in the picture once, but could not be fruitful, as the stampede continued.

This is not a marriage, ke kisi ko manaaney jaayein!!! OK!!!! But, if you got angered on any point, with someone closest to you, won't you think, that person should come to you and speak wholeheartedly and make something clear to you? If you don't think so, you are a rock and doesn't need a relation with anyone.

Dhyaan rakhiye, 'jahaan pyaar aur apnaapan hota hai, wahin naarazgi hoti hai'
(Please don't weigh this with a 'kunbaa' or 'parivaar').

Rajender saahab rightly said, 'main yahaan par dataa hua hoon'; as all are not like minded people here (there may be a difference in opinions).

But, those members have an 'emotion' or 'sentiment' with Jatland, so they must have been evoked. Can we say that they are irresponsible or ignorant? No!!!

In the last, I can only say that we 'do' need these members or the earlier ones, who have quitted. They really 'are' great contributers to this site, as me and you.

Nitin Dahiya must enter at this point and do something needful for the welfare of our Jatland and bring them back.

Please give due respects to the attachments with Jatland.

Thanks to all dear ones; who are here and not here!!!!!!!!

Shailendra Tokas

raj_rathee
March 29th, 2005, 02:15 AM
(Deleted by author).

raj_rathee
March 29th, 2005, 02:32 AM
(Deleted by author)

stokas
March 29th, 2005, 03:10 AM
Dear Raj,

I am not here to make fuss of anything, but only wanted to point out that 'agar boond-boond se ghadaa bharta hai, to boond-boond se hi ghadaa khaali bhi hotaa hai'.
Yes, Anu has cleared everything in her post and all the members are mature enough to understand that, but these are my opinions and don't take them personally.
I have seen that 'jaaton mein ekka nahin hota'. Those members may be wrong or right on some fronts, but that doesn't mean, we should ignore them. It's fine that we should not stuff milk bottles in their mouths but, 'ghar mein hamein lagey ki koi galat raah par chal bhi raha hai, to kya hamara farz nahin hai ki usey samjhaein aur ghar vaapas ley aaein'?
You are right, it's upto them, when they want to be here.
They are not our relatives; but our brothers and sisters within our community. I only want that they should be here, it's as simple as that!!

Dear fellow members, please don't take it personally!

Thanks,

Shailendra

raj_rathee
March 29th, 2005, 03:21 AM
Allright Bro !

I have some rather strong opinions here having observed this site and
activity for a prolonged time. Generally tend to just move on but felt
tempted to express my opinions recently.

But I'll defer to you folks...No more from me here....

Dear Raj,

I am not here to make fuss of anything, but only wanted to point out that 'agar boond-boond se ghadaa bharta hai, to boond-boond se hi ghadaa khaali bhi hotaa hai'.
Yes, Anu has cleared everything in her post and all the members are mature enough to understand that, but these are my opinions and don't take them personally.
I have seen that 'jaaton mein ekka nahin hota'. Those members may be wrong or right on some fronts, but that doesn't mean, we should ignore them. It's fine that we should not stuff milk bottles in their mouths but, 'ghar mein hamein lagey ki koi galat raah par chal bhi raha hai, to kya hamara farz nahin hai ki usey samjhaein aur ghar vaapas ley aaein'?
You are right, it's upto them, when they want to be here.
They are not our relatives; but our brothers and sisters within our community. I only want that they should be here, it's as simple as that!!

Dear fellow members, please don't take it personally!

Thanks,

Shailendra

stokas
March 29th, 2005, 03:34 AM
Allright Bro !

I have some rather strong opinions here having observed this site and
activity for a prolonged time. Generally tend to just move on but felt
tempted to express my opinions recently.

But I'll defer to you folks...No more from me here....

Dear Raj,

Are you also going to do the same as others have done? This is wrong.
Be mature enough to express your opinions, as they are needed here.
Please don't take me wrong.

jagmohan
March 29th, 2005, 09:47 AM
Dear Shailendra,

I can understand your point of view, indicative of your desire to take everyone together and forward. Well, you are right but may I give my takle on this whole episode. But before I do that I must give my point of view regarding larger issues.

I had joined this site almost two years back with a very clear aim. To interact with a sample of the most educated percentage of JATS ie HINDU JATS. I found members giving very valulable suggestions to others on wide ranging issues like immigration, education, relocation, charity etc. I found that the site was not all HUMOUR but had much more substance in it. JATS are emotional people and once in a while we had members exchanging strong words. It is OK, nothing serious. It happens everyday around us.

I am very clear as to why I am on this site. It depends upon the individual how he wants to utilise this forum. Some want to change society through this site while others want to have fun. Free society, free thoughts and free choices. No one can take that away from individuals. Some use this site to extract favours from NRIs, make full use of them in the name of 'JATS' and then forget (I am aware of some parasites but would not name them). Others use this site to genuinly do some good for the society. We have all kind here.

Now comes the issue of 'Ownership' of this site. I am not very well versed about these matters but I believe Mr Nitin Dahiya owns this site. It take a lot of money to host this site and many members contribute towards it. If I was in Mr Dahiya's place I would do a 'Sameer Bhatia' (after the site became very popular), make millions, but spend half of it on the community. In reality I don't care who owns/rules this site but I am very clear that I shall continue to be part of it till it remains 'Free of Cost' and I am not 'Moderated'.

The moment I read the whole confusion about this word 'Moderated', I knew it was no achievement to be 'Moderated'. It means censorship of a kind. I would rather go to a mental hospital than be 'Moderated'. I don't understand why educated members did not understand this simple meaning. As to why Monica Dahiya was 'Moderated' was explained by Mr Nitin Dahiya. The matter should have ended there. And to put it more bluntly: bhai uski site hai, jis ko marji 'Moderated' karega. Pasand na aaye to bhai apni nayri site khol lo. But I assure to be member of that site too. I don't know why we all can't understand these simple things in life. And then we talk about 'Vision', 'Mission' & 'Upliftment'.

I would not appeal to the members who have left to return. It would be an insult to their intelligence and independence. I have spoken personally to few and maintain what I just said.

Now the issue of opening the site for ALL JATS. I am against this from day one and I protest. But I shall not run away from this site on this issue but ensure that 'They' run away to their respective sites. So far there is not much indication of NON HINDU JATS becoming members of this site.

So dear Shailendra, do good for your community silently, as many do. Don't be too sentimental about 'Non Issues'. And never forget to have fun while all this is going on.

Good that you all could meet in Delhi.

Regards,

JS Malik

shailendra
March 29th, 2005, 09:46 PM
Dear Shailendra,

The moment I read the whole confusion about this word 'Moderated', I knew it was no achievement to be 'Moderated'. It means censorship of a kind. I would rather go to a mental hospital than be 'Moderated'. I don't understand why educated members did not understand this simple meaning. I don't know why we all can't understand these simple things in life. And then we talk about 'Vision', 'Mission' & 'Upliftment'.

Regards,

JS Malik

LOL! That was quite funnily put Col Malik ;) , but well said!

Shailendra, I respect your concern too on all this but I guess its every man for himself... Try not to be too disappointed with all this and keep doing the good work and keep posting!!!

santoshi
March 31st, 2005, 11:50 AM
(Deleted by author)

:D :D :D

some self deleted, some got deleted!

ramksehrawat
March 31st, 2005, 03:00 PM
Dear Jatland members,

Maj. Kulwant, Uday Dahiya, Alkesh, Vikas Virjania, Amardeep Bazaad, Dev Dahiya, Dev Sansanwal and Virender Kr. Gahlawat, all at once resigned (else opted out or whatever you can say). It is fine that this is their personal decision. But, don't you think that they were (and all others) a great contribution to OUR Jatland?

Shailendra Tokas

Shailendra Bhai,

It is a pity that the hard labour and dream of this brilliant boy Nitin Dahiya is being trampled upon by his own people, the jats, for whom he had created this platform. The very famous saying about jatda and katda has proved true once again. I am sad that some respectable members have chosen to stay away. Besides the names above, respectable people like, Shri Dharampal Singh Dudiji, Dr. Birbal Singhji, Dr. Ram Aryaji and many more are hardly seen on this site. Even our omnipresent Rajendraji is missing for several days now. It is not that we should all have same opinion on everything under the sun. We may have difference of opinion but while expressing our disagreement, we should use temperate language especially while acting with the elder and respectable members. I fail to understand by using founl language what some members, especially the younger ones, are trying to prove. One can disagree even by using temperate language. Rather foul language is a manifestation of weakness. With the hope that we shall all adhere to appropriate and temperate language from now on, I appeal to all the above and other senior members to reconsider their decision and continue to be our guide on this platform. Even if someone has annoyed them, demonstrating magnanimity foregive them. After all they are all our own children.

gaganjat
March 31st, 2005, 04:56 PM
[QUOTE=shailendra][COLOR=DarkRed]LOL! That was quite funnily put Col Malik ;) , but well said!and sht......

Bilkul sahi rasta dhikaya! but the path you show throw no hurdles (at all)and leads to ruins all the times (not mostly). :p . just kiddin man!

Bas tu raste mat dhikhya kar yaar!

shailendra
March 31st, 2005, 07:51 PM
[QUOTE=shailendra][COLOR=DarkRed]LOL! That was quite funnily put Col Malik ;) , but well said!......

Bilkul sahi rasta dhikaya! but the path you show throw no hurdles (at all)and leads to ruins all the times (not mostly). :p . just kiddin man!

Bas tu raste mat dhikhya kar yaar!

Hmmm??? :confused:
Anyways Gagan, whatever that meant; thanks still for appreciating the signature................ ;)

stokas
April 4th, 2005, 12:33 AM
Dear Col. Jagmohan, Sehrawat bhaai and Hooda bhaai,

You all are right in some or the other way.

Col. Malik, you rightly said that this would be an insult to their intelligence and independence.

As RK said; we should atleast use temperate language for our seniors and respectable members.

Nitin Dahiya has definitely done a good job in providing this great site to us and we all should respect this. Jatland is really a great place to interact with our community and have a little bit of fun.

But, I never wanted to touch anybody's sentiments with this posting. All of you know, what I mean from this posting. If someone has hurt, then please excuse me.

I will definitely keep on posting and do the needful for the upliftment of our community.

Thanks to all dear members,

Shailendra

rsdalal
April 9th, 2005, 09:43 PM
Tokas Bhai, bilkul theel bat kahi,
All these people were good contributor and they should have been here and they should returned back....

Dear Jatland members,

It is very unfortunate; what happened on 17/03/05 and 18/03/05 in the thread, 'New Entity ??????'?

As, Shailendra Hooda said that they were good contributers to this site and every member is an important part of Jatland, but why they are not here? Don't we really miss their absence? Hooda also raised a good point there that they should ask for more clearence on any point, rather than quitting.

Anu Rana (the moderator) entered in the picture once, but could not be fruitful, as the stampede continued.

This is not a marriage, ke kisi ko manaaney jaayein!!! OK!!!! But, if you got angered on any point, with someone closest to you, won't you think, that person should come to you and speak wholeheartedly and make something clear to you? If you don't think so, you are a rock and doesn't need a relation with anyone.

Dhyaan rakhiye, 'jahaan pyaar aur apnaapan hota hai, wahin naarazgi hoti hai'
(Please don't weigh this with a 'kunbaa' or 'parivaar').

Rajender saahab rightly said, 'main yahaan par dataa hua hoon'; as all are not like minded people here (there may be a difference in opinions).

But, those members have an 'emotion' or 'sentiment' with Jatland, so they must have been evoked. Can we say that they are irresponsible or ignorant? No!!!

In the last, I can only say that we 'do' need these members or the earlier ones, who have quitted. They really 'are' great contributers to this site, as me and you.

Nitin Dahiya must enter at this point and do something needful for the welfare of our Jatland and bring them back.

Please give due respects to the attachments with Jatland.

Thanks to all dear ones; who are here and not here!!!!!!!!

Shailendra Tokas

stokas
April 19th, 2005, 11:17 PM
Dear Dalal saahab,

Thank you for your appreciation, but it's totally upto them.

The quitted members can only decide themselves, when they are going to return.

But, you can see, how many of our members post anything here too often ( there are more than three thousand of these). As our Jatland is for interaction; how many of us are interacting?

The quitted members were atleast trying to keep this site alive. They all were appreciating others to write in more here.

I remember one great prose here:

Life isn't about keeping score.
It's not about how many friends you have or
how accepted you are.
Not about if you have plans this weekend or
if you're alone.

It isn't about who your family is or
how much money they have or
what kind of car you drive.

It's not about how beautiful or ugly you are.
Or, what clothes you wear, what shoes you have,
Or, what kind of music you listen to.

It's not about if your hair is red, black or brown,
Or if your skin is too light or too dark.
Not about what grades you get, how smart you are,
how smart everybody else thinks you are,
or how smart standardized tests say you are.

It's not about what clubs you're in or
how good you are at your sport.
It's not about representing your whole being on a piece of paper
and seeing who will "accept the written you."
Life just isn't.

The Life Is...
about who you love and who you hurt.
It's about who you make happy or unhappy purposefully.
It's about keeping or betraying trust.
It's about friendship, used as a sanctity or a weapon.
It's about what you say and mean,
maybe hurtful, maybe heartening.

It's about what judgments you pass and why,
And whom your judgments are spread to.
It's about whom you've ignored, with full control and intention.
It's about jealousy, fear, ignorance, and revenge.
It's about carrying inner hate and love,
letting it grow and spreading it.

But most of all,
it's about using your life,
to touch or poison other people's hearts,
in such a way, that could have never occurred alone.
Only you choose, the way those hearts are affected,
and those choices are, what life's all about.

Thank you,

Shailendra Tokas

virmaramjyani
April 20th, 2005, 02:32 AM
we should look forward & close this unfortunately happened chapter.

ramksehrawat
April 30th, 2005, 10:16 AM
"Kahan gaye wo log". Bahut yaad aati hai. We miss you all folks, please come back...

rkumar
April 30th, 2005, 03:02 PM
... Even our omnipresent Rajendraji is missing for several days now. ...

Sehrawat Ji,

I was in India during this period and was not accessing the internet. Trust me, I love Jatland and would continue doing so. Bhai Zindgi ka caravan chalta rahega aise hi..kuch log aayenge, kuch jayenge...ache log upne yaden chor jayenge...Let us keep moving and doing some good work through our deeds and thoughts...all I can say is that..

" O jaane wale, ho sake to laut ke aana.."...

Our love for our community should not be diminished by few incidences here and there...World is changing too fast and we have to work really hard to help our community integrate with this fast changing world...Keep moving..

Rajendra

baljit
April 30th, 2005, 05:32 PM
Dear Members,

I had been thinking of writing in and airing my views for quite a while now mess would have a natural death, which it did temporarily for time being....Now that the demon has resurfaced I guess I have to write and at least air my views and I guess and hope many would agree with me.

I think some people seem to have taken the pledge to settle personal scores using this forum and the kind of banter that they indulge in seem to remind me of my nursery days when as a kid I used to bully a few pals.
I m sure that these are not just my views but those of a lot of like-minded GENUINE Jat here.

Baljit

mukeshkumar007
April 30th, 2005, 06:26 PM
Sehrawat Ji,

Bhai Zindgi ka caravan chalta rahega aise hi..kuch log aayenge, kuch jayenge...ache log upne yaden chor jayenge...Let us keep moving and doing some good work through our deeds and thoughts...all I can say is that..

Our love for our community should not be diminished by few incidences here and there...World is changing too fast and we have to work really hard to help our community integrate with this fast changing world...Keep moving..

Rajendra
Well said uncle ji, I fully agree with you. We should keep our work for our community continoue without taking serious to few unexpected incidences.
By the way maine bi yehi socha tha ki aapne bhi resignation de diya hai. Lakin apko phir yeha dek kar bhut kushi huwi. I am sorry ki maine galat soch liya tha.

baljit
April 30th, 2005, 06:37 PM
Dear Mukesh

Yaar very nice pics in bell-bottom. Remember those Rajesh Khanna ...Rishi Kapoor ...I think era 1970's are coming back in full swing in India. :cool:

Baljit

mukeshkumar007
April 30th, 2005, 06:57 PM
Dear Mukesh

Yaar very nice pics in bell-bottom. Remember those Rajesh Khanna ...Rishi Kapoor ...I think era 1970's are coming back in full swing in India. :cool:

Baljit
no comments

stokas
May 4th, 2005, 12:20 PM
Rajendra Sir,

Very well said:

"Zindgi ka caravan chalta rahega aise hi - kuch log aayenge, kuch jayenge - ache log upni yaadein chod jayenge"

Racently, I got an SMS, please have a look:

Just go to hell !!

Yes you!

U only !

because, only you can change hell into heaven by your..

...sweetness!!
Keep smiling.

Shailendra

ramksehrawat
May 8th, 2005, 02:31 PM
Very true Rajendraji,

Let us all, those who are here, try to avoid recurrence of such unfortunate incidents.

mit
May 19th, 2005, 08:26 AM
Dear Mukesh

Baljit

whats ur problem baljit i mean if u are searching some kind of laugh why dont u come here and i will show u some real good stuff oright. if u are not a gora than u should understand that we jats came from simple background and what do u have to take with what mukesh wear are u a fag or a queer any way i dont give a toss but just to remind u mind ur business or go and see urself in mirror and check are u perfect? i can bet u are not even normal coz the kind of stuff u do instead of appriciating this kid u are making fun of what he is wearing try to be a man u ***h**e
regards
your faitful
amit

stokas
June 24th, 2005, 12:40 AM
Dear Amit brother,

This 'baljit' guy is nowhere to see now.

I wonder - who was 'he' or 'she'???????

'He' or 'she' was just here to enjoy 'himself' or 'herself' in here.

These kind of 'pareshaan' people didn't have the sentiments of any kind.

Let 'baljit' come in here and tell us everything about 'him' or 'herself'.

Doob kae mar jyaa choodey (the sweeper!!!).

dhruvdahiya
June 24th, 2005, 10:24 AM
Tokas uncle ji,

Aap dil se sochte hei aur aap ka dil ek sachche jat ka hai aur aap kaum ke liye achcha karna chahte hain but i have seen that some people in this crowd are TAMASHGEERS who are here to talk ill and stupid and that's why hardly any female members visit this site these days because ladies only visit places where nice people dwell and not the one who are frequenting the site. there are very many nice people who visit the site but they just read and go and don't comment or start a thread because they don't want to be rediculed by some nasty uneducated disguised jATS out here. So many of them who were real sons/daughters of the soil{ refer their profile} like Uday uncle, kulwant uncle, dev sansanwal uncle, Bajaad uncle,Alkesh aunty, Sujata bua,dudhi uncle, kuldeep uncle, devdahiya{my dad},RS Dalal uncle,RS Dahiya uncle and many more don't even show up because they find it absurd to be throttled by a handful of LET LOOSE out here. English write ups are available on Lakhs of sites and we can learn English from there, but How many of us can teach and further our own culture is a million dollar question? Some people even don't know our culture and bhashabut irony is that they bark the maximum out here. Some senior and respected members do visit this sight out of the shear love for the community but are not comfertable in the surroundings. People get highly personal ...Tu...tu.. mei..mei. It is not good specially for the young people like us who want to learn things in right perspective but then here people don't respect elders at all. Let us talk how can we help our brothers and sisters in the field of education, in finding a job for them, towards upliftment of our community [which is on cross roads], What can we give to the community and how can we strengthen our diminishing culture are the burning issues needed to be handled. Let us not search for the weak links in the statements and try occupy a higher moral grounds, saying what "I" said was right and the other person was no where my arguement. BEWKOOFON KI TARAH DATTE REHNA.....FOOLISHLY WITH NO SUBSTANCE is not a bravado but foolishness which is disastrous. I will however visit till some time i find to pick up something to learn{even from one member}

with due respect to one and all.

nmalik1
June 24th, 2005, 12:59 PM
forget about other members(those who have gone)....i am also resigning......yahaan to lagta hai ki kisi ka gulam hona padta hai.....aur ab mere ko laga ki in sathiyo ne jo decision liya tha resign karne ka vo theek tha.....Tokas bhai sahab i will talk to you soon regarding this....

kuchh log jo is site ko ganda kar rahe hain aur upar se female members ke upar galat comment karte hain...is par unke upar administrator ka seedha haath.....

there is a link between a few people they are planning to run this site as per their wishes.

make mr. sc sheoran, administrator of this site

bye bye ....jai ram ji ki

dhruvdahiya
June 24th, 2005, 02:25 PM
respected narender uncle,

Why should you resign...for what...just because one member talks personal ? Every one knows such people.Ignore such irritants and write what is good for all.Personal attacks should be taken like we take bull by horn.These kind of people need to be cornerd and dumped in a dustbin. Infact our respected members should be here to give respect to the site, as their absense is felt each second. Look at the profile of Uday uncle....he joined this site long-2 back and has posted valuable material and has helped many people in getting jobs but because of some Principled stand {fully justified} he is sitting outside but people like him and Kulwant uncle and many more[who are not here] Watered and nurtured this site when it needed most and irony is that they have to sit outside and a few handfuls are making mockary of the site. VERY SAD IT IS. And then we see some worthy members becoming CEOS of this site by telling peeople...Ja bhai ja...teri jaroorat konya........such like people should infact be thrown out by Nitin Bhaiya......THEY ARE THE REAL SPOILER OF THE SHOW. I will stay on and with due respect won't allow any so called DIctators to point a finger at me. CHEERS UNCLE! I ADMIRE SUJATA BUA JI FOR HER GUTS. I never met her but she has taught me so many things from her write ups! I would like to meet these kinda meaningful people who are worthy of respect and we can follow their footsteps.

nmalik1
June 24th, 2005, 02:30 PM
dhruv bhai mere ko uncle mat kaho meri umar jyada nahi hai...i am hardly 25yrs.....

lekin resign ka faisla atal aur adig hai...isme aur koyi change ki aasha nahi hai

ram ram

Why should you resign...for what...just because one member talks personal ? Every one know such people.Ignore such irritants and write what is good for all.Personal attacks should be taken like we take bull by horn.These kind of people need to be cornerd and dummped in a dustbin. Infact our respected members should be here to give respect to the sight as their absense is felt each second. Look at the profile of Uday uncle....he joined this site long-2 back and has posted valuable matterial and has helped many people in getting jobs but because of some Principled stand {fully justified} he is sitting outside but people like him and Kulwant uncle and many more[who are not here] Watered and nurtured this site when it needed most and irony is that they have to sit outside and a few handfuls are making mockary of the site. VERY SAD IT IS. And then we see some worthy members becoming CEOS of this site and telling peeople...Ja bhai ja...teri jaroorat konya........such like people should infact be thrown out by Nitin Bhaiya......THEY ARE THE REAL SPOILER OF THE SHOW. I will stay on and with due respect won't allow any so called DIctators to point a finger at me. CHEERS UNCLE!

hamendra
June 24th, 2005, 02:37 PM
Nyota (Invitation Card) ke kee chitte ayai ke. yoo ke horo hai, Mahari samj mai na aari. Jaat ke seeng (Horns) na samare.
Karne kee baat to hoti na hai. Padai likhai to gai bhadd mai, politics ho gayi shuru.
Saare jat abhe hai baat kare achcha lage hai.

Meri Sabhee Members se darkhast hai, rajniti mai na jaa ke kuchch jamini label par kam kare apne bhiyon ke, help kisi ke liye bhi ho sakti, chahe bo jat or non-jat, haa ye bat jaroor hai, jat ke liye dil alag se dhadkata hai.

Sabhee JAT Bhaiyon KO RAM RAM

dhruvdahiya
June 24th, 2005, 02:37 PM
AUR KYA BOLLUN NARENDER BHAI JI. AAP KHUD HI SOCH LIJIYE> MEINE JO KOOCH KEHNA THA KEH DIYA. Mere papa bhi jid pakde baithe hain aap ki tarah. lekin mein to jaroor aawoonga aur ijjat se jo theek lagega likhoonga.....let people do what they do with their lives.

Regards

dhruvdahiya
June 24th, 2005, 02:45 PM
"Kahan gaye wo log". Bahut yaad aati hai. We miss you all folks, please come back...

The above sentiments say it all. Another Great jat uncle.

ramksehrawat
June 24th, 2005, 03:57 PM
Hey Druv,

Long time no see and where is your lovely photo ? I remember last time we interacted was regarding your holidays. I was wondering how long holidays have you planned. It's a news to me that you are Dev Dahiyaji's son. Now I understand such a smart and informative boy could be his son only. Yes beta, we all miss your father , Uday Dahiyaji, Major Kulwant sahab, Suchie jiji, Dr. Poonamji and all other friends who have left this site very much. There used to be so much action when the personalities mentioned above were here. I sincerely desire to see them back and be part of this big jat family.

raj_rathee
June 24th, 2005, 06:26 PM
It is great to see that Dev Dahiya is not only visiting the
site but now actively posting too. Welcome back.

:-)

Why should you resign...for what...just because one member talks personal ? Every one knows such people.Ignore such irritants and write what is good for all.Personal attacks should be taken like we take bull by horn.These kind of people need to be cornerd and dumped in a dustbin. Infact our respected members should be here to give respect to the site, as their absense is felt each second. Look at the profile of Uday uncle....he joined this site long-2 back and has posted valuable material and has helped many people in getting jobs but because of some Principled stand {fully justified} he is sitting outside but people like him and Kulwant uncle and many more[who are not here] Watered and nurtured this site when it needed most and irony is that they have to sit outside and a few handfuls are making mockary of the site. VERY SAD IT IS. And then we see some worthy members becoming CEOS of this site by telling peeople...Ja bhai ja...teri jaroorat konya........such like people should infact be thrown out by Nitin Bhaiya......THEY ARE THE REAL SPOILER OF THE SHOW. I will stay on and with due respect won't allow any so called DIctators to point a finger at me. CHEERS UNCLE! I ADMIRE SUJATA BUA JI FOR HER GUTS. I never met her but she has taught me so many things from her write ups! I would like to meet these kinda meaningful people who are worthy of respect and we can follow their footsteps.

sumer77
June 24th, 2005, 06:45 PM
Tamm Bhaap-Beta pure swaad lyu suin..!!

Theek sain...Dev Dahiya alias Dhruv Dhaiya Ji... :D

Welcome back I really like all your post particularly in Humour Section..!!

Hat's off to you and you again as "Dhruv Dahiya" :cool:

Sumer

AUR KYA BOLLUN NARENDER BHAI JI. AAP KHUD HI SOCH LIJIYE> MEINE JO KOOCH KEHNA THA KEH DIYA. Mere papa bhi jid pakde baithe hain aap ki tarah. lekin mein to jaroor aawoonga aur ijjat se jo theek lagega likhoonga.....let people do what they do with their lives.

Regards

raj_rathee
June 24th, 2005, 06:46 PM
ha ha ha ha
Samanjne waale samanj gaye, jo na samjhe woh.....

Tamm Bhaap-Beta pure swaad lyu suin..!!

Theek sain...Dev Dahiya alias Dhruv Dhaiya Ji... :D

Welcome back I really like all your post particularly in Humour Section..!!

Hat's off to you and you again as "Dhruv Dahiya" :cool:

Sumer

dhruvdahiya
June 24th, 2005, 07:32 PM
Thank you both Raj and SS Dudi uncle. Keep guessing and doing your bit.Do i have to answer everything in behalf of my Dad? I need not take shelter like this. Same way how can any body tell on the NET as to who are the people commenting? Convince everybody that u r the same what u r ? I will not be discouraged by nice people like you who are elders and respect worthy. I am proud of my Father...he has given both of us great sanskaars{i have a sis] May i kindly request you not to drag my father here.He does not like to visit the site for the reasons best known to him. Secondly i don't like personal comments and will never make against any one. Thank you both for your keen observation. I know that you are well meaning people but may be you don't like my father. Secondly....DUDI uncle ji hamare pariwar mei SASTE MAJE LENE KA REEWAJ NAHIN HAI.

due respect to both of you.

stokas
June 24th, 2005, 08:03 PM
forget about other members(those who have gone)....i am also resigning......
bye bye ....jai ram ji ki

Dear Narender,

I don't think, it will solve any purpose.

Mera yahan likhne ka matlab bilkul nahin tha ke aap log 'taish' me aa jao.

If you are sincere enough for your community - you should never do like this!!

Ek bade bhai ki tarah samjha raha hoon - Please, don't do that!!

We all are a part of this portal and should never behave like that.

Rahi fake Ids ki baat - let them (Admin/Mods) do their part. We have nothing to interfere in that.

Shailendra

stokas
June 24th, 2005, 08:32 PM
Tokas uncle ji,
So many of them who were real sons/daughters of the soil{ refer their profile} like Uday uncle, kulwant uncle, dev sansanwal uncle, Bajaad uncle,Alkesh aunty, Sujata bua,dudhi uncle, kuldeep uncle, devdahiya{my dad},RS Dalal uncle,RS Dahiya uncle and many more don't even show up because they find it absurd to be throttled by a handful of LET LOOSE out here.

Dear Dhruv,

It's nice to know that you are the son of Dev Dahiya bhai saahab.

The names you specified, were indeed great contributors to this site.

Dear, you seem to be too serious about our community at so young age - and it's a nice feeling to me. Take everything lightly and keep on providing your helping hand to this site. Please, keep yourself away from any kind of controversies. I think you are mature enough, what I mean to say.

Enjoy and keep smiling :)

Your Uncle

sumer77
June 25th, 2005, 04:42 AM
With Due Respect Dahiya Ji :confused:

Your intention are good for community and for this portel, but means you are using are not the right one. :o

Any way Mr Dahiya I like all your post specially in rustic haryanvi humour.

Buddy You have the bug in you for writing and its very nice.

For me identity dosen't matter but the content of post matter. So you have a Go...!! I admire you :cool:

Sumer

Thank you both Raj and SS Dudi uncle. Keep guessing and doing your bit.Do i have to answer everything in behalf of my Dad? I need not take shelter like this. Same way how can any body tell on the NET as to who are the people commenting? Convince everybody that u r the same what u r ? I will not be discouraged by nice people like you who are elders and respect worthy. I am proud of my Father...he has given both of us great sanskaars{i have a sis] May i kindly request you not to drag my father here.He does not like to visit the site for the reasons best known to him. Secondly i don't like personal comments and will never make against any one. Thank you both for your keen observation. I know that you are well meaning people but may be you don't like my father. Secondly....DUDI uncle ji hamare pariwar mei SASTE MAJE LENE KA REEWAJ NAHIN HAI.

ramksehrawat
June 25th, 2005, 05:42 AM

The response speaks all. It confirms my belief that Dev Dahiyaji has inculcated excellent "samskars" in his kids. Kudos Dev Dahiyaji, you have a very mature and bright son !!!

raj_rathee
June 25th, 2005, 07:25 AM
Perhaps things have changed over time, but where I grew up one of the
principle Jat "sanskars" that we learnt about was the one involving
complete solidarity with one's father. The one that said "support, uphold and
abide by the decisions of the father as if they were one's own"...to live
and act like the father...to never knock on the door that one' father has
chosen to stay away from.

Don't know why I got reminded of this one but sanskaro pe baat chali toh yeh yaad aaya.

;)

dhruvdahiya
June 25th, 2005, 08:47 AM
Perhaps things have changed over time, but where I grew up one of the
principle Jat "sanskars" that we learnt about was the one involving
complete solidarity with one's father. The one that said "support, uphold and
abide by the decisions of the father as if they were one's own"...to live
and act like the father...to never knock on the door that one' father has
chosen to stay away from.

Don't know why I got reminded of this one but sanskaro pe baat chali toh yeh yaad aaya.

;)

Respected uncle Raj,

We are differently made and shaped. U R U & I Am I. I respect your stand too.I have my own beliefs in life and can have a independent stand on a particular issue and there is nothing PRINCIPLE about it.My father cultivated land when he was doing his 9th and 10th but i grew up in a pampered environment. So it may not be feasible for me to think and do the same things which my father did. I can't reverse the clock. I am learning from your replies though.I do respect my father as much as you do if not more.

Due respect

dhruvdahiya
June 25th, 2005, 08:57 AM
With Due Respect Dahiya Ji :confused:

Your intention are good for community and for this portel, but means you are using are not the right one. :o

Any way Mr Dahiya I like all your post specially in rustic haryanvi humour.

Buddy You have the bug in you for writing and its very nice.

For me identity dosen't matter but the content of post matter. So you have a Go...!! I admire you :cool:

Sumer

Respected uncle ji,

I am using most honourable means out here. How can you accuse me of anything like that? Any way you have the right to your opinion and assumtions.

due respect.

raj_rathee
June 25th, 2005, 09:10 AM
Khussh raho beta. Dev Dahiya chaccha ko hum sab ka namaskar dena.
I enjoyed his poetry, but found his numerous tantrums a bit
bothersome. But hope he is doing well.

Take care.

Respected uncle Raj,

We are differently made and shaped. U R U & I Am I. I respect your stand too.I have my own beliefs in life and can have a independent stand on a particular issue and there is nothing PRINCIPLE about it.My father cultivated land when he was doing his 9th and 10th but i grew up in a pampered environment. So it may not be feasible for me to think and do the same things which my father did. I can't reverse the clock. I am learning from your replies though.I do respect my father as much as you do if not more.

Due respect

dhruvdahiya
June 25th, 2005, 09:44 AM
Respected uncle Raj,

Aapka ashirwad meri shirr aankhon per. i convayed your regards to dad also and he said " wish him life without botheration" and he further said that his[my father's] tantrums could be intentional [as you thought it to be] but your botheration was optional? Uncle ji ek baat kahoon....AAP SACH MEIN BOHOT ACHCHE INSAAN HO.God speed!

jagmohan
June 30th, 2005, 10:03 AM
May I request dear members not to get personal please. This thing is now becoming irritating. Should someone want to post personal remarks please use 'Personal Mail'.

Let us not discourage a child who wants to participate as an individual. Let us not drag his father, who himself made good contribution on this forum. It is my personal request.

ramksehrawat
June 30th, 2005, 04:19 PM
I join Col. Malik in urging members not to harrass/discourage the young boy. At the same time I appreciate Dhruv who has been so respectful all through the gory episode.

mukeshkumar007
July 1st, 2005, 05:07 PM
Should someone want to post personal remarks please use 'Personal Mail'.

I agree with you sir. we should not use the Public forums for the personal remarks.

shailendra
July 2nd, 2005, 02:02 AM
I agree with you sir. we should not use the Public forums for the personal remarks.

Mukesh, thaari pheli line humeshaa 'I agree with you...' hi kyunkar hua kare, mere yaar? Heh! Heh!... Immaterial of that, it is nice to see you agreeing with everyone about everything about pretty much everytime!!! ;)

sumer77
July 3rd, 2005, 11:51 AM
Good Dev Dahiya is sticking to his words and this wonder boy filling his void.... ;)

So Boy Dhruv ...I think Now its Time to go Home....Your Mummy must be looking for you.... :cool:

************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** *************************************

dhruvdahiya
July 3rd, 2005, 12:13 PM
Dada ji thanks. I am in my mom's lap right now. You look like Devi Lal Ji.