PDA

View Full Version : Help Jatland.com By Supporting It Any Possible Way

mit
April 3rd, 2005, 05:46 AM
Dear jat brothers and sister my appeal to all of you help jatland.com the online home for jat, atleast we have our identity in front of the world through this site and dont u want that this site grow and we stay together helping each other and that can be done through communication and this site is our best possible medium to stay in touch with all our jat brothers and sisters around the world. i would say please contribute as much u can to the people who are maintaining the site 24/7 i mean what personal interest do those people have support them and say aloud long live jats.
regards
amit sarkar beniwal.

mit
April 3rd, 2005, 04:51 PM
Dear jat brothers and sister my appeal to all of you help jatland.com the online home for jat, atleast we have our identity in front of the world through this site and dont u want that this site grow and we stay together helping each other and that can be done through communication and this site is our best possible medium to stay in touch with all our jat brothers and sisters around the world. i would say please contribute as much u can to the people who are maintaining the site 24/7 i mean what personal interest do those people have support them and say aloud long live jats.
regards
amit sarkar beniwal