PDA

View Full Version : Delhi Jat Meet-II (Can we meet again)

praveen_india
April 3rd, 2005, 05:11 PM
Looking behind those unforgetable moments . . . :)

Can we meet again in 3rd week of May'05? :cool:

I am eager to . . . . II-Jat meet at Delhi :o
(Can we make it the Ist family meet)

Can we invite the members from all over the country? :confused:

and can we . . . . ? :confused:

sushil_dhaka
April 4th, 2005, 09:19 AM
Praveen Panwarji,

Tell me the fix time and date of the meeting and count me in your list.

Sanjeev Dhaka

manojkulhari
April 4th, 2005, 10:06 AM
Idea is Great!!!!!!
Me too will not gonna miss it this time.

manoj kulhari

dr.vinod
April 4th, 2005, 06:34 PM
Dear Friends,
During the first meeting it was decided that second meeting will be held in the last of May......or first week of June.....rest depends upon the desire of majority of members, who wants to join.
Dear Tokasji, Dhakaji, Deepak, Udaiji & Sumit correct me, if I am wrong.
regards,
Vinod

sumitpawar
April 4th, 2005, 08:14 PM
hello frnds

always count me too :)

i will always be there when ever my brothers would be needing me :)

praveen_india
April 5th, 2005, 10:52 AM
Their is no reply since now from Tokasji, Dhakaji, Deepakji, Udaiji etc..

Why? :confused:

Light ur light towards us.

deepakdahiya
April 5th, 2005, 01:52 PM
hello praveen ji and all other members

bhai sab aap sab badey jo bhi decision legay mujhay menjor hai.

mere layak koi sewa ho to jaror batana

but as i think next meet should be in last week of May or first week of June

so what u all think.....its only my view else what ever u all decide is final....

*****Jai Mata Di*****

sushil_dhaka
April 5th, 2005, 02:40 PM
Dear Colleagues,
During the first meeting, the tentative month for the second meeting was decided....it is end of May or first week of June.....according to the convenience of the members.
If members like to have meeting earlier......it is also possible.....but depends on the members.....so Deepak is right.
Vinod

sushil_dhaka
April 5th, 2005, 02:43 PM
Dear Colleagues,
During the first meeting, the tentative month for the second meeting was decided....it is end of May or first week of June.....according to the convenience of the members.
If members like to have meeting earlier......it is also possible.....but depends on the members.....so Deepak is right.
Dear Dhakaji apney photo ko sambhaliye yeh etna chanchal hai ke kahi bhi chala ata hai.....dekhiye mere message per bhi aa gaya.....

Vinod

vikasm
April 5th, 2005, 09:52 PM
sir
i am vikas malik newly memmber of jatalnd.com aslo like to be part of the jat meeting, so please send me the infromation regarding the same.
Basically i am a student of mba at delhi.

Thanks
waiting for ur reply

JAIHIND

sumitpawar
April 6th, 2005, 06:40 PM
vikas buddy from where ur doing ur MBA???

stokas
April 6th, 2005, 10:07 PM
Dear all,

Ofcourse! the next meeting is proposed to be held in May last or June starting and the dates and venue could be declared somewhere in the first week of May. So there's no hurry regarding that.

I have uploaded the photographs of DJM I:

http://photos.groups.yahoo.com/group/delhi_jat_meet/lst

Dear Deepak Dahiya, I think one has to logon to see these, so please change the settings in Yahoogroups, so that everyone can see these photos.

Hope you all watch these for the time being.

Thanks,

Shailendra

deepakdahiya
April 7th, 2005, 02:45 PM
tokas sir thanks for posting these photographs and as per ur advice i have created a dummy ID and it will help all those who want to see the photos

so

...any one who is not a member of DELHI_JAT_MEET Group and also don't

have yahoo ID can use this ID to see photos of 1st delhi jat meet.

ID : great_jats

Pass : abc123

plz go to the
1. open yahoo front page
2. click to groups ( on left side column of screen )
3. enter the given ID and Password
4. click to Delhi_Jat_meet (on top left side of ur screen)
5. click to photo ( given in various options on left side column)
6. click to DJM - 1 india gate folder

and if u want to join this group...pls send ur e-mail to (any one)
airforceagra@yahoo.com
shailitokas@yahoo.com
dr_vinodshanwal@yahoo.co.in

or just follow these steps

1. open yahoo front page
2. click to groups ( on left side column of screen )
3. search Delhi_Jat_Meet
4. click on Delhi_Jat_Meet group and further click on Join this
group.
5. and follow the instructions

and after approval by the Moderators u r able to access to all features.

*****Jai Mata Di*****

sumitpawar
April 11th, 2005, 02:22 PM
hey frnds

one good news to share I finally got admission in FORE school of mgt for MBA

I will joining the insti frm june so I hope next meet would be sponsered by me :D bcoz of two reasons
1) my first job
2) my MBA ki khusi mein

thats the good news I wanna share

deepakdahiya
April 11th, 2005, 02:59 PM
sumit bhi bahut khushi hui ke aap ko FORE school of mgt me admission mil gaya....u deserve this and rahi baat meet sponsor karne ki vo to sabki raye leni padegi....per hum sab ki methai or party to paki hai....hai na

again congratulation but don't forget cellebration

*****JAI MATA DI*****

dr.vinod
April 11th, 2005, 08:15 PM
Dear Sumit,
Congratulations! You deserve for it.....I am extremely happy to hear from you. We will definitely taste your sweets for this success.
Good luck for future.
vinod

sushil_dhaka
April 13th, 2005, 12:17 PM
congratulations sumit,

you have a good opportunity indeed.

stokas
April 13th, 2005, 08:22 PM
Congrats dear Sumit ;)

Party in the next DJM (it could be a bigger one)? :p

Shailendra

sumitpawar
April 13th, 2005, 08:32 PM
thanks all of you :)

sure the party would be mine next time :D

but still we will miss ur samose :D

stokas
April 13th, 2005, 08:40 PM
thanks all of you :)

sure the party would be mine next time :D

but still we will miss ur samose :D

Don't worry,

I will bring a lot of them for you all or I can arrange for a good treat also, for all the members. :)

Just tell me :p

manojkulhari
April 14th, 2005, 09:19 AM
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!! Sumit.
Next time u vil c few new members also!!,
keep on excelling in life.
cheers!!!!!!!!

sumitsehrawat
April 14th, 2005, 11:01 AM
My heartiest congratulations to you Sumit (...just love taking my name).

Samoses ??? Oh..... I m eagerly waiting for the next (mine first) DJM. 1-2 se kaam nahi chalega, main kai saare khaaunga.

Thanks n Regards,
Sumit Sehrawat

gaganrana
April 18th, 2005, 09:43 AM
That good to hear that you've got an admisssion at Fore. All the best and keep us updated :cool:

manojkulhari
April 19th, 2005, 07:54 PM
hi everyone,
so lets plan for the much awaited meet, please schedule it at the earliest, so that we can make it a regular activity in future, lets say once a month.so as to make most out of it in terms of serving the community.
cheers!!!
manoj kulhari

sumitpawar
April 19th, 2005, 09:40 PM
Hello Manoj bhai it cannot be monthly affair but this DJM is a regular affair which would happen after every three months so dont worry and join in :)

sumitpawar
April 27th, 2005, 10:04 PM
hey guys

wats up nothng happing here on the thread :eek:

come yaar it is the time for the next meet :)

so lets pullup our socks and get charged for the event tha rocked the jatland

but moreover which is more ipm for us :)

naveenchhillar
April 28th, 2005, 01:16 PM
Hey Guys,

I m a very new member of this site....only yesterday, I've joined this.
I m 23 yr old guy working as a Systems Administrator in a MNC, earlier worked in WIPRO INFOTECH LTD. for 20 months.
Originally, I m frm Rohtak & has done BE (Comp. Sc.) from Vaish College of Engg. Rtk. I've done my schooling from Model School Rtk.

I wanna wish all the members very BEST OF LUCK for their future endeavours.
I seriously think that it's a very good initiative to bring the JAT community in the upper league. I think we shud take some lessons from Punjabi's who are very fastly spreadinn their culture in the rest of world.

I m also interested in the DJM, can any one of u guys let me know about the proceedings & formalities for the same.

satendravaire
April 28th, 2005, 05:13 PM
Hello Tokas Ji,
Ram-Ram!

My name is Satendra Chaudhary,doing my computer engineering from Alwar,Rajasthan.
It was very unfortunate that I came to know about the DJM just one day before the meeting. But, now I don't want to be absent in DJM-II.
So, it is a request that please inform me about DJM-II,if I couldn't get the notice of this.But I will try to b in touch.

Satendra Chaudhary
Mobile :- 09829565545

manojkulhari
April 29th, 2005, 10:47 AM
hi !
its a humble request to the members to finalize the meeting dates, let's work out it to be scheduled for the first week or the second week of may.

suggestions are welcome for the same.

thanks
manoj kulhari

sushil_dhaka
April 29th, 2005, 11:23 AM
Bhaio aur Bahino,

Ram Ram,

As we all are waiting eagerly for second DJM, it is going to be held on first week in June 2005. i have discussed to Sh. Tokasji, Dr. Vinod ji, Sh. Sumit Panwar, Sh. Praveenji, Sh. Deepak Dahiya and many more jat brothers.after discussion we decided the date of II DJM will be 5th June 2005. Venue will be informed by Sh. Tokasji later.

All Jats, who want to join this meeting, Please send their confermation on site with contact numbers (if any) before the 4th June, so that we may arrange the necessary facilities.

thanking you,

yours

Sanjeev Singh Dhaka

naveenchhillar
April 29th, 2005, 11:51 AM
Sushil Sir Ji,

I m giving my confirmation for the DJM-II, pls accept that.

Pls find my contact no in the signature below:

stokas
April 29th, 2005, 12:43 PM
Sab bhaaiyon ko Ram-Ram,

Hello dear Naveen and Satendra, you are welcome here.

Actually, nobody has to do anything specific to join this DJM.
Only the thing is - come on the specified date of the MEET, share their opinions and provide their views or do something practical - for the upliftment of our community. It's as simple, isn't it!!

Manoj bhaai - the time has definitely come to declare the date.

Dhaka Ji, you are right!

The DJM II will be on 4th (saturday) or 5th (sunday) June, but it will be in the evening only. Because, it will be too hot in Delhi at that time in the afternoons.

So, if all agree with the evening time (if it's in the evening, then it should be on saturday, 04/06/05) - the venue could be decided after that.

Thanks to all interested,

Shailendra

p_singhdelhi
April 29th, 2005, 01:00 PM
Bhaio aur Bahino,

Ram Ram,

As we all are waiting eagerly for second DJM, it is going to be held on first week in June 2005. i have discussed to Sh. Tokasji, Dr. Vinod ji, Sh. Sumit Panwar, Sh. Praveenji, Sh. Deepak Dahiya and many more jat brothers.after discussion we decided the date of II DJM will be 5th June 2005. Venue will be informed by Sh. Tokasji later.

All Jats, who want to join this meeting, Please send their confermation on site with contact numbers (if any) before the 4th June, so that we may arrange the necessary facilities.

thanking you,

yours

Sanjeev Singh Dhaka

Hi Friends

This is Parvinder Singh Saharan i have joined Jatland a few days back . Now i come to know about this DJM and i would surely like to attend the meet,if some last minute excegencies dose not come . Its really very nice for the Jats to have this kind of get to gether.

have a nice time to all Jats.

Parvinder (9810352079)

manojkulhari
April 29th, 2005, 06:08 PM
Hello everyone,
yeah it would be great to schedule it for saturday ( 4 th june) instead of sunday .
i would be there.
Better to make it a family meet so as to give a feel of family get together,instead of restricting it to ourselves only, would like to invite members with there families if they can make it happen and surely they can do it . isn't it would be great to connect the families? kids can really make a great difference to the whole atmosphere, any suggestions.
thanks
manoj kulhari
contact number: 9868413771

sumitpawar
April 29th, 2005, 06:23 PM
Hello everyone,
yeah it would be great to schedule it for saturday ( 4 th june) instead of sunday .
i would be there.
Better to make it a family meet so as to give a feel of family get together,instead of restricting it to ourselves only, would like to invite members with there families if they can make it happen and surely they can do it . isn't it would be great to connect the families? kids can really make a great difference to the whole atmosphere, any suggestions.
thanks
manoj kulhari
contact number: 9868413771

sure sir good idea :)

wat say frnds?????? :confused:

sud we try it :D

stokas
April 30th, 2005, 02:40 PM
Dear Manoj,

I can understand your emotions - but practically, it's not possible to make it a family affair for the time being.

You know, this MEET is like a newly born baby; we have done only one meeting till now. The main purpose of this DJM is to have some kind of platform for the upliftment/benefits of our community, which we will decide in the forthcoming MEETS.

We couldn't interact with each other freely - if we have our families with us. Firstly, let us know each other well and secondly, let us put some motive/target in this DJM. New members are coming in; let them also understand the basics.

In these initial stages, everyone's opinions/views/suggestions are very important.

I hope that our senior and experienced members of Jatland should also pitch in and give us their suggestions - what can be achieved from this DJM platform - as this is not a personal affair, but something for our community.

Imagine, if we have done something concrete for our community; wouldn't we feel proud and it be nice to have our families sit together after that? We surely will.

Ofcourse, our families can meet - but maybe at a later stage.

Manoj, your and all other's more suggestions are welcome here and it was nice to hear from you. Everyone is free to express his/her opinions etc.

Hope you can understand, what I mean?

Thank you dear,

S. Tokas

It is surprising how much you can accomplish, if you don’t care who gets the credit.

deepakdahiya
April 30th, 2005, 03:30 PM
tokas ji aap sahi keh rahe hain.......its is be better to make a family meet some time later............and .....by reading these lines of tokas ji..... we should concentrate on the comming meet to make it another great success ..........

main purpose of this DJM is to have some kind of platform for the upliftment/benefits of our community

so come forward with some creative idea's to make it a success......

*****Jai Mata Di*****

deepakdahiya
April 30th, 2005, 03:31 PM
to bhaiyo date to final ho gaye or place final ho te he aap saab ko suchit kiya jayega........ek reguest he please post ur conformation for the post on the older thread " Delhi jat meet "......just to keep our first achivement and the efforts/idea of sumit panwar alive.....

so plz post all conformation on the " delhi jat meet " thread.......

what u think abt it ........

*****Jai Mata Di*****

manojkulhari
May 1st, 2005, 10:58 AM
Hi Everone,
First of all what i feel strongly for is "Charity starts from Home",as you people willing to do something for the community, what makes the community ?, its we ,who make it.
Whatever shapes well, evolves from roots that is basics, so instead of starting from stair nine we should start from stair one, how one can feed others when he himself is hungry.So its better to start from helping each other first and put up the efforts in evolving the delhi jat community as a family first, and in the process how can we dare to ellude the vital threads of our life that is our own family, let's them get engaged in the process of evolution.
As said they feel proud when we do something for the community, won't they they feel much better when they themselves are the part of the process, surely they will do.

Why not to include them right from the begining?, let's ask ourselves, isn't it easier to establish a connection with a newly born baby rather then when he/she gets matured, we will get the answer.

Shailendraji this is like what i feel for everything, and am sure you are in agreement with what i said.
Looking forward to a "Happy Delhi Jat Family First", this would surely be an example for other cities jat families, Let's start from HOME first.
thanks
manoj kulhari

stokas
May 1st, 2005, 01:31 PM
Manoj bhaai,

You may be right on some points, but we will discuss it at a later stage.

Now, something about the venue:

Dear friends, for this second MEET, why not meet at the outskirts of Delhi - maybe in some rural area or like that - and have a night's stay there?
In this way, we can interact much better - have some serious discussions - and come out with some concrete decisions.

Please give your suggestions; so that the venue can be decided, as earliest as possible.

Thanks

sushil_dhaka
May 2nd, 2005, 09:11 AM
sir,

how much far from delhi this venue.

stokas
May 2nd, 2005, 12:58 PM
Dhaka Ji,

Venue haven't been decided yet. It can only be done after the confirmations/suggestions of the members. Let us see the response for the next 2-3 days - then we will declare the venue.

Thanks

Tokas

deepakdahiya
May 2nd, 2005, 04:02 PM
shalender ji i have no problem with venue aap jo bhi decide karoge is final for me waise ek bar decide karkethread me dal do or agar kishe bhai ko problem hogi to change kar lege......aap koi do venue decide kar lo ek outer NCR me or ek delhi me or sab member milke ushe final kar dete he.....

*****Jai Mata Di*****

manojkulhari
May 3rd, 2005, 06:59 PM
hi everyone,
me too ready to attend the meet wherever you feel like, by the way idea is great to go to outskirts and discuss the issues with ample time in hand.
thanks
manoj kulhari

hamendra
May 4th, 2005, 07:34 AM
Sabhee Bhaiyon ko RAM RAM,

Mane bhe likh dena(Private Message) eis meet ke liye.

stokas
May 11th, 2005, 06:33 PM
You are already added my dear Hamendra :)

And a request to all the members - please go to the thread "Delhi Jaats Meet........." to see the details of the Second Meet and to confirm your participations. No confirmation here please!!

This thread could be used for discussions/suggestions on the Second Meet.

Thanks!

Shailendra