PDA

View Full Version : Help needed for PhD in European Country

nitiz
April 5th, 2005, 09:41 PM
Respected Jatland Member;

I need certain advice regarding my brother . Can you suggest university or orgainsation In EURO country(France, Germany Belgium Netherland ...or any country...) for PhD in Electroncs or related field which impart finanacial assistance and most important is that it take without GRE Exam...I mean my brother is an IIT ian so that tag will suffice and more over admission procedure is ease as time is last thing any damm 3rd Grade University you can suggeset.As He want only PhD tag( Name Sake) ....so looking for easy and nice way.....Any help from your side is highly appreciated

Regards and Respect
Nupur

dr.vinod
April 8th, 2005, 07:38 PM

I need certain advice regarding my brother . Can you suggest university or orgainsation In EURO country(France, Germany Belgium Netherland ...or any country...) for PhD in Electroncs or related field which impart finanacial assistance and most important is that it take without GRE Exam...I mean my brother is an IIT ian so that tag will suffice and more over admission procedure is ease as time is last thing any damm 3rd Grade University you can suggeset.As He want only PhD tag( Name Sake) ....so looking for easy and nice way.....Any help from your side is highly appreciated

Regards and Respect
Nupur
Hello Nupur,
Try to findout from the above thread "Technical education in Germany"...from where you can also find out the other details. I think you will definitely get benefited.

Vinod

abhishek
April 29th, 2005, 07:00 PM

Regards and Respect
Nupur
I believe DAAD(www.daad.de) has some kind of tie-up with IIT's so he can get in touch with them. But the best way would be to visit individual research group's website and then contact the professor if they have any open position ( which are usually published on the group website).

priti
July 15th, 2005, 06:00 PM
hi, you could check out www.prospects.ac.uk. it has all the info and further links about further studies and careers in england..

all the best