PDA

View Full Version : Lt Gen Raj Kadyan

baljit
April 7th, 2005, 06:56 PM
Dear jaat land member...:)

Do you known or heard Great Jaat Lt General "RAJ KADYAN". I think know they are Retd... :confused:

Baljit

raj2rif
April 8th, 2005, 08:50 AM
Dear Baljit Ji,
Lt. Gen. Raj Kadyan retired a couple of years ago. I had the previlage of commanding my battalion in the same corps when he was the corps commander. I am also from the same regiment. I also had a previlage of meeting him during his visit to US after his retirement. His elder brother Col Mohinder Kadyan lives in NJ. Col Kadyan has been very helpful to us when we came to NJ.

baljit
April 8th, 2005, 12:24 PM
Thanks for response Uncle Ji.... ya ta aapne ghaani baadiya baat bataiye. I think they now live in Chandigarh. Can you please introduce me to them when i will come to India . I had read lot about Kadyan Ji. They write very well. Here is Link for you sir...:)

http://www.tribuneindia.com/2005/20050204/edit.htm#5

Baljit

Dear Baljit Ji,
Lt. Gen. Raj Kadyan retired a couple of years ago. I had the previlage of commanding my battalion in the same corps when he was the corps commander. I am also from the same regiment. I also had a previlage of meeting him during his visit to US after his retirement. His elder brother Col Mohinder Kadyan lives in NJ. Col Kadyan has been very helpful to us when we came to NJ.

ramksehrawat
April 8th, 2005, 03:10 PM
I had the privilege of meeting Lt. Gen. Raj Kadiyan in late nineties at Brussels(perhaps 1998) when he was Defence Attache at Paris and concurrently accredited to Belgium (he was Brigadier then). A fine officer, a thorough gentleman and a shining star of jat community.

raj2rif
April 8th, 2005, 06:49 PM
Dear Baljit,

They now live in Gurgaon as far as I know. I will try and get you his latest address. Or I will send you the email address of Col Kadyan his brother who lives in NJ. Kindly send me a private email message as I am not sure if Col Kadyan would like to share his email address on internet.

I am sure, you will learn a lot by meeting him. He is an excellent person and a wonderful orator.

This just reminds me, that he could be one person in community who could lead us politically if we all gather behind him.

baljit
May 1st, 2005, 11:51 PM
Respected Col Saab

Thanks for your concern and please mail me E-mail ID and Telephone No or address of Lt Gen Raj Kadyan.

Just Fire a Mail at billujat@rediffmail.com.

Regards :)
Baljit

ssgrewal
May 6th, 2005, 02:20 PM
Dear Baljit :)

Here recent humour article by Raj Kadyan Ji.

http://www.tribuneindia.com/2005/20050506/edit.htm#5

I'm also great fan of this great son of soil

Samir