PDA

View Full Version : Wake-Up..Jaago Bhai

narender_malik
April 13th, 2005, 09:32 AM
Dear Nitin,
I was really amused to see the pictures of some bollywood heroins in one of the thread:-

http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?p=46747#post46747

And if I am not wrong then its 9th day running and no body has dared to comment on this thing. Since when these things have been allowed on the JATLAND.

If you have allowed …kam se kam MALLIKA SAHRAWAT ki hi picture allow kar dete…..kam se kam ye tasalli to mil jaati ki ek JAATNI ki picture hai.

Buddy, I think these things will set a very wrong trend on Jatland…..and I hope that the Administrators are awake. If these things are continued I don’t think that day is far when people will be posting the pictures from Kamasutra & Girlfreind.
**Wake-Up**

Its my humble request to you to look in to this matter

PS: To the Fans of these Heroins:- I don’t have anything against these heroins.

Jai Ram Ji Ki,

Narender

ajayverma1973
April 13th, 2005, 02:56 PM
Dear Mr. Nitin,

Mr. Narinder is right, I have also seen the photographs after reading this tread. Photographs are good but should not be posted in Jatland. There are lot of websites are available to see such photograpsh any many more. Kindly let it be Jatland otherwise some of other members will be forced to leave this site.

Dear Mr. Narinder I have just see your thread and I also oppose these type of stuff on Jatland. I am also not against these heroins but not on Jatland please.

Ajay Verma

Dear Nitin,
I was really amused to see the pictures of some bollywood heroins in one of the thread:-

http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?p=46747#post46747

And if I am not wrong then its 9th day running and no body has dared to comment on this thing. Since when these things have been allowed on the JATLAND.

If you have allowed …kam se kam MALLIKA SAHRAWAT ki hi picture allow kar dete…..kam se kam ye tasalli to mil jaati ki ek JAATNI ki picture hai.

Buddy, I think these things will set a very wrong trend on Jatland…..and I hope that the Administrators are awake. If these things are continued I don’t think that day is far when people will be posting the pictures from Kamasutra & Girlfreind.
**Wake-Up**

Its my humble request to you to look in to this matter

PS: To the Fans of these Heroins:- I don’t have anything against these heroins.

Jai Ram Ji Ki,

Narender

sjakhars
April 13th, 2005, 04:44 PM
Mr.Narender is absolutely right.
This site is to get something useful from and get benefitted by other Jat brothers experience,not to see pictures of film actresses.
Administrators should make clear instructions about these things.

cooljat
April 13th, 2005, 05:31 PM
narendra bhai....jaipur mein kahan pare rehte ho n what u do up there...just asking as i'm also from jaipur .....though rightnow in hydrabad...but willing to meet u when i get back to jaipur in early may!

rock on,
Jit :)

hamendra
April 13th, 2005, 06:35 PM
Narendra Malik is absolutely right,
It is not the place for post any kind of pictures and secondary; it is also not the place for any kind of advertisement.
This is the request to the administrator to look into the matter.
Please don't make this site as, Baniya's Shop.

stokas
April 13th, 2005, 08:54 PM
I couldn't understand one thing :confused: ; When I was trying to upload the photos of DJM I, I couldn't upload even a single and here I can see so many. I think this website is a fan of heroines, so they were uploaded easily :D

:eek: :o :mad: :rolleyes: :( ;)

anurana
April 13th, 2005, 09:48 PM
875 hits for the thread ....i should have known :)

Waise shayrri bhi bahut badhia hai....

baljit
April 13th, 2005, 09:59 PM
Dear ANU :)

Theek hain aapni Ghaadi ne nu chalan do .... Katte Badiye te Mast sain ANU :cool: ...its okay I like the shayrri and Photo which make our Jatland even more colourful ...Great Job indeed..But please enlighten me how to load pics like that :p
Baljit

stokas
April 13th, 2005, 11:50 PM

Thanks to Anu for being here on time!!!!

Kehtey hain 'der aaye, durust aaye'.

Indeed, the shaayri is good.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

:( But please tell me how to upload the photos, as my photos are of more than 400 kb. :(

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Thanks