PDA

View Full Version : India ke politician hijde hain

navingulia
April 19th, 2005, 11:55 AM
India ke leader hijde hain. 16 BSF soldiers were tortured to death by Bangladesh Rangers. Now one Assistant Commandant Jeevan Kumar is totured to death and a constable is nearly dead. Mujhe sharm aati hai khud pe ke mere desh ke neta hijdon se kum nahin hain.
The widow and three-year-old daughter of Assistant Commandant Jeevan Kumar in distant Ranchi can shed bitter tears. But they are of little concern to imperial Delhi whose masnad (the round pillows which politicians use) is as moth-eaten as that on which Bahadur Shah Zafar sat, pretending to rule India.

vickypanwar
April 19th, 2005, 12:14 PM
Indeed a shameless display of self-disrespect by Indian leadership.
I was equally enraged when I first read the news. And it's not the first time this has happened.

We desperately need a stern, self-respecting leadership. A powerless, callous bunch of eunuchs (as rightly said by Gulia sahab) will only degenerate India.

I recall lines from one of 'Dinkar' (Ramdhari Singh 'Dinkar') ji's poem -

Kshama shobhati us bhujang ko
jiske paas garal ho
usko kya ho dant-heen
vish-heen, vineet, saral ho

-Vikas
PS1: bhujang means serpent
PS2: garal means poison

navingulia
April 19th, 2005, 05:50 PM
Thanks Bhai,
Mera bus chalta to mai ek lakh demonstrators le ke Bengladesh embassy pe jata protest karne.
It was nice to remember that poem.
When I think ki ek indian sipahi ko torture kiya ja raha hai aur 100 crore ka desh chup baitha hai mera khoon khaulta hai.
If i put myself into boots of that soldier i feel so bad.
i remember that incident in which usa had sent a chopper crew to rescue a pilot who had ejected in enemy territory. They risked their whole crew but the principal is simple 'How could they leave their man alone to die.

rkumar
April 19th, 2005, 06:40 PM
Today Indian government lodged a very strong protest with Bangladesh government. India need to focus on this country more seriosly as most of the troubles in North East originate from there. Chinese and Pakistanies are very much part of this game. Lately Burma has been very friendly with India. High time we tighten the rope around this country and warn Chinese to keep off. What sort of world power we would be if we can not deal with a country like Bangladesh in our own neighbourhood.

RK^2

vsinghchaudhry
April 19th, 2005, 07:41 PM
Bhai mujhe yaad hain jab they hung Bsf soldiers after killing them as if they were some prize hunting trophies.Jab in politician ke khudke 19-20 saal ke laundy fauj main jakar maraengaytabhi inhaen pata lage ga un ma baap ka haal .Imagine seeing your son killed and being carried around ,hanging from a stick on national tv ,and the bangladeshi soldiers just laughing around ,with no respect for the dead.

"I don't think such a small incident will have any impact on the vast relations between the two friendly neighbours," Khan said.(Bnagladesh frn minister)

A Bangladesh foreign ministry spokesman told reporters: "It was clear that the BSF deliberately intruded into Bangladesh territory and opened fire on innocent villagers."

http://autofeed.msn.co.in/pandorav3/output/News/1dc19394-319d-4b2b-9f64-51b6e03ad645.aspx

mit
April 20th, 2005, 04:22 AM
you know what i think we all just talk no one have guts to do anything i mean writing here and thats it. why dont we guys do something i am thinking to make a move lets get all together and make a group and start giving the judgement to the people who are responsible for the our country's situation but i a m shure when it will come to practical grounds our so called respectable elders will say no voilence dont jump in to others fire common, are u waiting for someone else to take step? i mean take the charge if you will fight you will rule stop blamming that others dont fights if they dont fight than they will not rule. apnay logo ko bachanay mein hum itney mean hokay sochengay than i dont know whats gonna happen to our country guys common start giving the merciless killing to corrupt politician coz thats what the country need. one ideology one flag one patriotic ideology which should think above all the politics we need youth ready to sacrifice for the one motto country and ya the one who will die for country there people will rule country thats fair.if you want proof i am ready to die first i will give my life first. lets get together and decide together what to do. salay bengladeshi humaray hindustani bhaio ko toruture karay no way its intolerable,let me know if any one have balls and if all of you are not thinkin of just money and leading a life with your family in a cozy room with your wife and kids well believe me you wont enjoy that for very long coz enemy is comming if you dont go and kill him he will come to your house.

jagmohan
April 20th, 2005, 09:52 AM
Dear All,

First and foremost my heart goes out to the parents, wife and three months old daughter of the slain BSF company commander. May God rest his soul in peace.

I can understand the anger of members because this has now become almost a yearly affair when Bangladesh BDR kill BSF personnel in cold blood. Every Indian must be feeling like you and I do, hopefully. But what can you expect from our politicians, NOT leaders. Leaders to aaj kal 'Fauj' mein bhi bahut kam bache hain. When Maharashtra deports a few hundred Bangladeshis back to Bangladesh, all hell breaks loose in West Bengal. Even Ms Mamta Banerjee threatens to withdraw support and the Bangladeshis are not deported. We can't even deal with the Bangladeshis who are illigeally staying in the capital of India, leave alone those who are across the borders. And this was the country we created!!! Another proof of acute short sightedness of Indira Gandhi.

We are missing a point here. The persons who can really sort out this issue is the BSF personnel who are posted in that sector. But the system has made even the 'Commanders' B**less wonders'. Sorry to say this but it is true. There was a discussion on this site as to what should be done when Pakistanis behead an Indian Soldier and take his head away. Gandhiwad border par nahin chalta.

We can never be a great nation when Armed Forces and Para Military Forces can't even protect their own personnel. 'Who Will Guard the Guards'. Then we want to be permanent members of Security Council.

Those who have seen BSF in operation, like I have, would vouch that the whole truth of this incident would never come out. What exactly happens on the border will never be known by a civilian. Ask your friends who have served with the BSF on the Punjab Border during 1980 - 1990 as to what all activities they well involved in. Also don't forget to notice the wealth some of these BSF officers amass during their service. It is not funny. My neighbour, an Assistant Commandant having less than 10 years service, has assets more than 2 Crores. ( My apologies to those who are related to BSF employees before somebody starts taliking about corruption in the Armed Forces, which exists, undoubtedly).

The point I am trying to make is that let us not get charged up since we don't know what exactly happened. The truth, in my view would never be known. So there is no need to give your lives.

Jab Refugee power main hongey toh what do you expect? Refugee Chief of Army Staff (whom Khushwant Singh advised recently to stop behaving 'Like a Nihang'), and a BSG Director General who lacks the personality of a leader. What do you expect from them? The latest fashion seems to be exchange of Birth Certificates between Refugees and Mohajirs!!!

I wish there was a JAT BSF Commandant like one I met in Ramgarh Sector in 1989. We were having a flag meeting and the Paki Rangers Commandant, Mansoor Rouf, said "Agar aap log is area main patrolling jari rakhengein to golian chal sakti hain". The Indian party consisted of the Brigade Commander, BSF Commandant, myself and few Jawans. The BSF Commandant (sorry for fergetting his name) looked into the eyes of the Paki and told him "Roof, goli chalee toh yaad rakhna hum laashon ke dher laga dengein". Gifts were exchanged and the meeting ended. Our patrolling continued and no incident took place.

Regards,

JS Malik

mukeshkumar007
April 20th, 2005, 03:51 PM
. why dont we guys do something i am thinking to make a move lets get all together and make a group and start giving the judgement to the people who are responsible for the our country's situation but i a m shure when it will come to practical grounds our so called respectable elders will say no voilence dont jump in to others fire common, are u waiting for someone else to take step? i mean take the charge if you will fight you will rule stop blamming that others dont fights if they dont fight than they will not rule. apnay logo ko bachanay mein hum itney mean hokay sochengay than i dont know whats gonna happen to our country guys common start giving the merciless killing to corrupt politician coz thats what the country need. one ideology one flag one patriotic ideology which should think above all the politics we need youth ready to sacrifice for the one motto country and ya the one who will die for country there people will rule country thats fair.if you want proof i am ready to die first i will give my life first. lets get together and decide together what to do. .

Dear Amit,
I fully agree with what you have written here. I respect your feelings. Every body is ready to criticize these politics & system but none is ready to come forward to protest and force these politicians. I think for this miserable condition of our country not only politicians but we are also equally responsible. We elect these politicians then definitely we have to endure them with their weakness and faults whatever have.
In last decade I have not seen a single parliament election which was fought and won on the basis of national issues. We elect and cast our vote on the basis of local issues like :- Nali nahi Bani, Sadak Nahi Bani, Pani ke liye Line nahi parhi etc..
I surprised when I see public demanding for making nali in their colony or mohalla to the candidate at the time of parliament election and all the national issues like national security, law & order situation in the country, secularism, unemployment, economic conditions etc.) became meaningless and only for media.
Then tell me how can you think and hope for a big change with a person who has elected on the basis of such local issues (even he has no vision for the country in large scale).
So If we want a strong and active government at center then we should rethink on our election pattern. We must need to elect a person who has sound and great vision for country's growth and security.
If ones it start then that day is not so much far when all politician will became true and patriote.

gaganjat
April 20th, 2005, 04:13 PM
Whatever the inside stories are. It is always demoralising for people. And the impression which international community get leads them to think that countries like India are easy target.

Our politicians know how to play politics inside the country ,politicians know how create a good business within their own country and people (rob their own people) but they are really weak and politically incapable and impotent in dealing even with countries like bangladesh,pakistan etc.

The biggest issue today is to sort out the problems these intruders are creating(bangladesh, nepal etc). They must go back. We are the second most populated country ,we dont need more beggers and criminals from these countries.

Indian politicians dont know how to make money by developing their country rater than destroying it. Politicians are supposed to make money but they must not do it on the cost of the country. Thats the difference between politicians of developed countries and our country.

If we do the home work first the things will be alright.

gaganrana
April 22nd, 2005, 02:24 PM
We just need good Leaders...(not politician)...!

Every Indian should be glad to know that we are working on the making of a new Revolution Party, where people will put country as their first priority then any other damn thing. Contry is bigger than any relation, any pain, any leisure and anything which is known to human.

We will be launching that Revolution party by 2006-7. In that mean time we will work on collecting funds to give it a solid base.

This party will be non profit, non corrupt and tranparent party. The backbone of that party will never fight any election but only supervise and manage that parties functions. And their r few creatria to become a backbone of our party is that he should have good sense of justice, true patriot, non corrupt, fearless and intelligent person...

So how many of you would like to help us in making India as Great Country. Since we'r writing a book on how we will work and operate. Everyone who joins this Revolution party has to sign and agree on that book. We are covering every thing under the sun...poverty, corruption, terrorium, illetracy...and remediew of course ..by hook or by CROOKKKKKK

-----Desh har majhab se bada hai----

jitender_singh
April 22nd, 2005, 05:43 PM
Its an article about whole incident occured last week.

AGARTALA, KOLKATA, APRIL 21: Warned by New Delhi, Dhaka has promised to probe the killing last Saturday of BSF assistant commandant Jiwan Kumar at Lankamura on Tripura’s border with Bangladesh. But in the village of Lankamura and in the BSF camp, they are convinced that there’s very little to probe.

Jiwan Kumar was targeted, they maintain, because he had repeatedly foiled attempts to push people into India illegally. In the last two years, he had become a big hurdle for local smugglers.

‘‘There’s no doubt there was a conspiracy to lure Jiwan Kumar into Bangladesh. It was cold blooded murder, nothing else,’’ says S K Dutta, IG, BSF. ‘‘It’s very difficult to deal with the BDR (Bangladesh Rifles). They have no value for human norms,’’ he says.

And in Kolkata, 27-year-old BSF jawan Benu Kumar—he was shot in the shoulder when he tried to go to Jiwan Kumar’s rescue and is now being treated at the SSKM Hospital—told The Indian Express: ‘‘They dragged him (Jiwan Kumar) away and attacked him with sharp weapons before gunning him down. Later, they threw his body.’’

‘‘They started firing when we tried to rescue him (Jiwan Kumar). I was shot in the shoulder. I ran but collapsed after some time. I do not remember how I survived.’’ Benu Kumar was operated upon today at the SSKM and a bullet was removed.

In Lankamura, Jiwan Kumar was known as Khokan Saheb. Nitai Pal, who lives in the village, recalls: ‘‘We watched from our side of the border how Khokan Saheb and six-seven BSF jawans fought a gunbattle against some 200 BDR personnel for over four hours.’’

According to Nitai Pal, Jiwan Kumar rushed to the border when he was told that 55-year-old Ramdhan Pal, who had bought four bighas adjoining the border recently, had been abducted by Bangladeshis.

‘‘Khokan Saheb was playing volleyball with his men when a woman and a boy from our village ran to the BSF post to inform them about the abduction. He was in his PT gear. He picked up his revolver and asked six-seven jawans to follow him,’’ says Nitai.

Lankamura is near border pillar No 2022/3S and, according to the villagers, two persons from Bangladesh had dragged Ramdhan Pal across the zero line.

Once Jiwan Kumar was at the border, his BDR counterpart asked him to ‘‘come in’’ to discuss Ramdhan Pal’s case. During flag meetings, officers from both sides interact freely at the border. Jiwan Kumar hardly suspected a trap. Says a senior BSF officer, ‘‘As soon as he stepped across, he was surrounded by a a group of villagers and the BDR accused him of trespassing. Within minutes, the BDR opened fire, forcing our men to take position and retaliate.’’

While Benu Kumar was shot in the shoulder, Jiwan Kumar and another jawan, K K Surendra, found themselves on the Bangladeshi side as they tried to dive for cover. According to BSF officials, the BDR had lined up some 200 men who went on firing for over four hours.

Around 7.45 pm, BSF DIG R K Chaudhuri managed to contact the Comilla-based Sector Commander Jahangir Alam and told him to direct his men to stop firing. The BDR officer told him that the BSF could proceed to the Akhaura check-post and collect the bodies of two persons who had been killed in crossfire.

But when BSF officials reached the Akhaura post, some 4 km from Lankamura, BDR officials there told them that they had no bodies to hand over. They suggested a joint search which began around 9 pm.

Jiwan Kumar’s body was found around midnight. K K Surendra lay unconscious, given up for dead by his assailants. Though the BDR maintains that Jiwan Kumar died in the crossfire, his body bore multiple injury marks other than two bullet wounds. He had been struck with daos (machetes) and there were boot marks all over. This, BSF officials say, cannot be a crossfire casualty.

Ramdhan Pal, the man who had been dragged away from Lankamura, was returned unharmed the next day.

rohittewatia
April 22nd, 2005, 07:20 PM
And, the tragedy of our country is that an enquiry has already started in the case of attack or so called attack(Whatever) on this Swine(Laloo yadav)...historysheeters and criminals. Yeh bharat desh kah durbhagya hai kih isake shatru isake rakhwale hih haiin. Bahar key kissi dushman kih jaroorat kyaah hai jaabh tak yeh haiin hamaari dekhbhaal key liyeh. Aur ussey bhi badda durbhagya yeh hai kih hum hih inhen chuunav karke upper bhejte haiin.

However, nobody would pay attention to those Martyrs who lay down their lives fighting for their Country. The present government would not do anything and just keep sitting like eunuchs. Aur vobhi kis country sey darr rahein haiin. Kyaah Piddi aur kyaah piddi kah Shorba. Shame on them.

shailendra
April 23rd, 2005, 12:13 AM
And, the tragedy of our country is that an enquiry has already started in the case of attack or so called attack(Whatever) on this Swine(Laloo yadav)...historysheeters and criminals. Yeh bharat desh kah durbhagya hai kih isake shatru isake rakhwale hih haiin. Bahar key kissi dushman kih jaroorat kyaah hai jaabh tak yeh haiin hamaari dekhbhaal key liyeh. Aur ussey bhi badda durbhagya yeh hai kih hum hih inhen chuunav karke upper bhejte haiin.

However, nobody would pay attention to those Martyrs who lay down their lives fighting for their Country. The present government would not do anything and just keep sitting like eunuchs. Aur vobhi kis country sey darr rahein haiin. Kyaah Piddi aur kyaah piddi kah Shorba. Shame on them.

That's right, Laloo is saying that it is the communal forces sent by the demon Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi!!! Imagine... now the Train accident and loss of lives tragedy has taken a back seat and the govt is scrambling to spend time and money to find out who threw a few measly stones on Laloo's car (where probably not even one stone must have touched him inside the silly sealed and air-conditioned vehicle!) That is the state of affairs!...

ps. ...and and oh hey, while we are talking about it; maybe we can have the US come in and do the investigation too (after they know that Modi is such a huge criminal of the Indian sub-continent, isn't it??? :rolleyes: Any takers? ;) )

stokas
April 23rd, 2005, 04:17 PM
That's right, Laloo is saying that it is the communal forces sent by the demon Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi!!! Imagine... now the Train accident and loss of lives tragedy has taken a back seat and the govt is scrambling to spend time and money to find out who threw a few measly stones on Laloo's car (where probably not even one stone must have touched him inside the silly sealed and air-conditioned vehicle!) That is the state of affairs!...

ps. ...and and oh hey, while we are talking about it; maybe we can have the US come in and do the investigation too (after they know that Modi is such a huge criminal of the Indian sub-continent, isn't it??? :rolleyes: Any takers? ;) )

Aapke dimaag ki daad detaa hoon Hooda bhai!!!
:D :D :D
US come in and do the investigation............LOL
:D :D :D

In hijdon ke liye investigation karnein ki bajaae, inko sadak par khada karke littar maarey jaayein, to jyaada bhadiya hogaa :mad:

abhishek
April 23rd, 2005, 06:06 PM
ps. ...and and oh hey, while we are talking about it; maybe we can have the US come in and do the investigation too (after they know that Modi is such a huge criminal of the Indian sub-continent, isn't it??? :rolleyes: Any takers? ;) )[/COLOR]

You bet.. US should divert a division or so from Afghanistan to Gujrat to catch hold of Modi instead of Osama bin Laden.... lot of PR points :cool:

ramksehrawat
April 23rd, 2005, 09:15 PM
Col. Malik has hit the nail in the centre of its head. That too very hard, without mincing the words. Though the incident at Bangla border may be painted in any colour, patriotism, adventurism blah.. blah..., the truth remains that the problem is the creation of misdeeds of BSF men. They have been minting money at borders like anything. For a few bucks they compromise the security of our country by allowing Bangladeshis to cross over to India. The BSF men are paid as good or as bad as any other military or para military personnel, then how come some of them live so lavishly, especially those who have done a border posting ? Anyway, these things apart, in case of conflict with Bangladesh, we will face much more difficulty in handling them as millions of their people are already on this side of the border. They might have become pseudo-Indian citizens by acquiring bogus ration cards, voter cards and passports, their loyalty will always be to Bangladesh. If one well-meaning person questions them, there are four of us to protect them for the sake of narrow gains in the form of their votes.

As regards, hijdapan of our leaders, it is none of their fault. After all they were blessed by none other than Bhagwan Ram !!! LOL. I think no need to elaborate on that. Strange are the ways of our government ? If a poor man does not get the name of his dead family member deleted from the ration card, he is jailed, whereas a Rahul Gandhi if caught by FBI with an Italian Passport and two lakh dollars at Boston Airport, leave aside questioning, of all the people Brijesh Mishra gets him released by making a telephone call to US Secretary of State and the information is not allowed to come out !!! Death of passangers has no meaning but a few pebbels thrown at the car of Lalu becomes headlines and CBI consider it a matter worth inquiry. But, have we ever thought why do they behave like this ? Because they are one of us, the sons of our mother. Our mothers don't allow us to separate the two fighting neighbours than how we can think of what is happening in the country. For generations we have been kow-towing before moneyed people, these politicians may be anything but they have money and money (so what if ill-gotten) make them good people. Whenever the candidates for elections become known our first reaction is "bhai woh to pisse ala sai, jite jaaga". How many of us care about a poor, if he faints on the roadside but if someone's car breaks down we readily push it. When we have to get our children recruited in army/polce, we ourselves don't hesitate to pay bribes. Don't we pay to the tesildar, clerks, havaldars to get our work done. They in turn have to pay to their seniors, their seniors to the leaders, the leaders to the parties etc. This is a chain reaction. This is our character, the character of all Indians. Agar leaders beiman hain to hum bhi beiman hai, agar leaders hijde hain to hum sab ..... ? Jai Shri Ram Ram (no BJP slogan but for the vardan he gave to these hijdas on his return from vanvas). There used to be a song "yeh desh hai veer jawano ka", I am no more averse to say that now "yeh desh hai hum beimano ka" and shudder to think of the day when we, beimans, would no longer could claim even this much aur yeh desh Bangldeshiyon, Nepaliyon aur Pakistanioyon ka hokar rah jayega.