PDA

View Full Version : A little contribution to JAT success chapter

brihmaan
April 22nd, 2005, 07:21 AM
Dear All,

I would like to share my happiness with you all. I am graduating with MS-IT&Management from UTDallas by next one month and a week ago, after my 4rth and final round of interview, i have made it to one of the top-rated Fortune 100 global financial companies, Deloitte & Touche (USA LLP).

Now, that my H1B has already been applied for by them i can see myself spending at least next couple of years in Dallas(Texas) itself. And i plan to continue to stay on-campus at UTd for next two semesters to continue enjoying best of both worlds. So, if any JAT fellow is planning to come to UTDallas for his/her academics then i would be in a position and would be more than happy to help him/her in every way i can. I have developed a good network while working on-campus and alongisde off-campus for the past 1.5yrs during my MS. So, i may even be able to help you with the same so that it gets easy for you to manage your expenses while at school.

Bottomline is that feel free to solicit any info and help from my side (naveen.barman@gmail.com), dream big and chase your dreams. It gives me immense pleasure watching another JAT touching the sky.

Good Luck!!!
Naveen Barman
http://www.utdallas.edu/~naveen

lrburdak
April 22nd, 2005, 08:19 AM
Congratulations !!

Well done Naveen, Best of luck !!!

positivelook
April 22nd, 2005, 08:48 AM
Its good to see u getting started in ur career Naveen.
Congrats!
U have good thoughts in mind to help the other Jats.

I suggest other students wish to go ahead and dont hesitate to take help from Naveen

Congrats Again Naveen.

Abhimanyu
Jats!the real Tigers

jitender_singh
April 22nd, 2005, 02:48 PM
Hi Naveen,

I wish you all the best for your Bright and prospective career.

Cheers
Jitender