PDA

View Full Version : how many jats from Rajasthan

mukeshkumar007
April 27th, 2005, 10:44 AM
Dear Members,

Just I want to know that how many jats are the member of this great site from Rajasthan ? if anyone here please mention his name and district.
I am from Jhunjhunu in Rajasthan presently living at sikar from last five years.

thanks.

with regards

virmaramjyani
April 27th, 2005, 12:17 PM
mukesh ji i m from barmer. but my grandparents lived at chautala of sirsa district of haryana.

virmaramjyani
April 27th, 2005, 12:23 PM
mukesh
i don`t believe in statewise separation of jats. i believe in JATASTAN OR JATLAND wich has area.....POK (pak occupied kashmir to gujrat n jaisalmer to last border of UP)anyway....i m barmer born grandfather had shifted here from chautala of sirsa dist. mynanihal at bikaner. i have many friend at sikar n jhunjhunu some of them...amraarm thod,mr. sabarwal.doulat mehla,.....
be in touch

VinodDhatrawal
April 27th, 2005, 05:12 PM
I Vinod Dhatrawal of Bhadra Dist Hanumangargh (Raj) strongly support the views expressed by Sh Virma Ram Jyani. We the jats should not devide our society into the states. However, there is no harm in getting specific information like how many people belonging to rajasthan have joined this site.

Ram Ram.
Vinod

shooraashok
April 27th, 2005, 09:58 PM
i am from vill-shoorakabash dist- jhunjhunu rajasthan

sumitpawar
April 27th, 2005, 10:00 PM
hey brother there is all ready a thread for this so plz post ur replies on that thread

http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8096

this is tha link

plz value the brandwidth :)

mukeshkumar007
April 28th, 2005, 05:29 PM
mukesh
i don`t believe in statewise separation of jats. i believe in JATASTAN OR JATLAND wich has area.....POK (pak occupied kashmir to gujrat n jaisalmer to last border of UP)anyway....i m barmer born grandfather had shifted here from chautala of sirsa dist. mynanihal at bikaner. i have many friend at sikar n jhunjhunu some of them...amraarm thod,mr. sabarwal.doulat mehla,.....
be in touch

Dear Virmaram ji. I also don't believe in such separation of jats. I don't think that my post is showing that i don't like the jats who belong to other states. My mean is just only to get information that how many are here from rajasthan. If it is indicating that i like separation of jats then i am sorry.
by the good to hear from you.
bye

VinodDhatrawal
April 28th, 2005, 06:21 PM
that's like a good boy :)

vinod

virmaramjyani
April 29th, 2005, 02:14 AM
mukeshji
i didn`t say my thing in negative way. iwas expressing my view.ur piont is right we should know how many jats from rajasthan are with jatland.com.
nay mukesh b in tuoch
jyanni------------- THE JAT ON MISSION..
0919736479 EMAIL..thejat80@hotmail.com

manojkulhari
April 29th, 2005, 05:51 PM
hi frenz,
i am from jhunjhunu, rajasthan.
thanks
manoj kulhari

mukeshkumar007
April 29th, 2005, 07:46 PM
hi frenz,
i am from jhunjhunu, rajasthan.
thanks
manoj kulhari

Dear Manoj,

from where in jhunjhunu ? could you tell about it. plz

manojkulhari
May 2nd, 2005, 11:02 AM
hi mukesh ,
its village bishanpura (alias brahmano ki dhani) near binjusar.its 18 kms from jhunjhunu. we take right from narsinghpura , then patusari, maalsar ........route.
thanks
manoj kulhari

skbudania
May 21st, 2005, 02:46 PM
Myself Surendra Budania from village Gowali, it's 9km away from pilani, Jhunjhunu. It looks good that so many members are from Rajastahn.

with warm regards
budania

indian
May 21st, 2005, 06:07 PM
quite a few from jhunjhunu. I am from jhunjhunu too.

sjakhars
May 22nd, 2005, 01:50 AM
Its me from Sikar.

mit
May 22nd, 2005, 03:11 AM
Dear Members,

Just I want to know that how many jats are the member of this great site from Rajasthan ? if anyone here please mention his name and district.
I am from Jhunjhunu in Rajasthan presently living at sikar from last five years.

thanks.

with regards

Dear brother why are u asking this qus i mean do u have more feelings for the jats from rajasthan ok tell me where are jats originaly from after having my detail tell me where from u consider jat are originay from, i tell u about myself and tell me where from i m ok
My great great great great grandpa migrated from rajasthan with whole beniwal kahp (i m a beniwal) than settled in kashandi a village near sonipat khanpur district than my great great grandpa move to village which was made on his name SHRI CHOUDHARY MANDUSINGh JI.called mandawali in distric muzzafarnagar in western up earlier,now that village is comming in state uttranchal in distric haridwar
now u pls tell me where do i belong to originaly and which jats should i think close to myself coz we migrated from rajasthan lived fro 100 or 200 years in haryana and livinng in w.up now for ages
so now tell me which jat should we love i will say to u love jat doesent matter where they are from i mean whats the point of discussing our different livings on the portal which is designed to unite together no offences i love all the jats and i expect this from all the jats we are one ok
take care my brother
amit

cooljat
May 22nd, 2005, 07:36 AM
bhai mukesh,
i'm also from our colorful rajasthan.
nativly belong to village renwal, jaipur which is nearby the border of sikar n nagur!
but we 're residing here in jaipur city for last 20 yrs!
wanna know more do buzz me!!

thanks!

rock on,
Jit

saroj
June 14th, 2005, 12:10 PM
We are from Nohar, Rajasthan.

Saroj

sanjay
June 14th, 2005, 09:15 PM
I agree with amit. Such type of discussion is not relevant.

No offense...

Kulharion ka baas, Pilani
Tehsil: Chirawa
District: Jhunjhunu :)

Dear brother why are u asking this qus i mean do u have more feelings for the jats from rajasthan ok tell me where are jats originaly from after having my detail tell me where from u consider jat are originay from, i tell u about myself and tell me where from i m ok
My great great great great grandpa migrated from rajasthan with whole beniwal kahp (i m a beniwal) than settled in kashandi a village near sonipat khanpur district than my great great grandpa move to village which was made on his name SHRI CHOUDHARY MANDUSINGh JI.called mandawali in distric muzzafarnagar in western up earlier,now that village is comming in state uttranchal in distric haridwar
now u pls tell me where do i belong to originaly and which jats should i think close to myself coz we migrated from rajasthan lived fro 100 or 200 years in haryana and livinng in w.up now for ages
so now tell me which jat should we love i will say to u love jat doesent matter where they are from i mean whats the point of discussing our different livings on the portal which is designed to unite together no offences i love all the jats and i expect this from all the jats we are one ok
take care my brother
amit

deepak_singh
September 1st, 2005, 07:59 PM
I am from Village Dudhi, PO Dudhwa, Distt Jhunjhunu. It is near pimpli on the way to Loharu from Pilani.

Nice to here about you all.

Regards
Deepak Singh

avinashnehra
September 27th, 2005, 03:09 PM
hi mukesh,
i am from churu.

raj2rif
September 27th, 2005, 05:55 PM
Dear Members,

Though born in UP, I started my education at Shishu Vihar Pilani. I was also fortunate to have two physical tenure in Rajasthan one as Brigade Major at Sriganganagar and one as a Company Commander at Udaipur.

Further I did get the opportunity to see most of Rajasthan as most of my collective trainings were conducted in Rajasthan, That included Gadra Road, Munabao in Barmer District. Almost four months in Bikaner and are around and off course Suratgarh, Hanumangarh, Raisinghnagar, Karanpur to name a few.

I was told by the Bhat in my village when I was young that "Tavathias" per say migrated from Rajasthan in 1335 Samvat. One brother settled down West of Yamuna in the areas of Ballabhgarh and the other crossed Yamuna to settle down in Bhatona in Bulandshahar District.

To that extent I guess I have spent some pretty good time in Rajasthan. I had also driven most of the time from Sriganganangar to Delhi while I also drove from Aligarh to Udaipur via Bharatpur and Jaipur.

I was fortunate to be commissioned into a regiment where our troops came from Rajasthan, Haryana, UP and some Rajput troops from MP. So, I think I belong to all these four states and I am really proud of being there. I had three tenure in MP as well. Two full and one truncated one. I spent over 2 years each in Mhow (Infantry School) and commanded my battalion at Gwalior.

Let more people join from every state.

vins
October 17th, 2005, 12:31 AM
Hi All,
I am from
dist: Sikar .
tehsil: Lakshmangarh

i feel it no harm in knowing people from particular area but broder theme is knowing each n every one.

mkm_jat
October 20th, 2005, 10:04 PM
We are from Nohar, Rajasthan.

Saroj
Ram-Ram sa
I'm from PHEPHANA in HANUMANGARH distt about 20 kms from Nohar on Sirsa(HR) road ...
and currently studying at ISM,Dhnabad

and saroj may you tell me about you in detail whr r u currently n what is your profession and whr do u live in NOHAR

sbkatewa
February 13th, 2006, 10:52 PM
I am from Bakhtawarpura village in Jhunjhunu. Good to see so many successful jats from Jhunjhunu on Jatland.

Shri Bhan Katewa
+919829011000;)

vijay
February 14th, 2006, 06:31 AM
Hi all,

I am Vijay from Bhadra ( Hanumangarh District ), Rajasthan.
My grandfarther remained MLA from Nohar as we all Bhadra ( Late Ch. Hansraj Arya).

But since last 15 years we are in SIRSA ( Haryana).:) :) :)

lrburdak
February 14th, 2006, 03:33 PM
Hi all,

I could not resist.

I am from village Thathawata, dist-Churu, Rajasthan.

I will request to build Rajasthani Language beind developed on Jat Land Wiki

drjatin
February 14th, 2006, 11:27 PM
Dear Members,

thanks.

with regards

Hi Buddy,

your post is regionally biased. It will lead to divisions in jats based on region. The aim of this site is to unite us not divide us

fool4love
February 15th, 2006, 12:03 AM
Hi Buddy,

your post is regionally biased. It will lead to divisions in jats based on region. The aim of this site is to unite us not divide us

i agreee... kimme nahi dhara.. ye dakkhaane.. malavan maii..:D

vijay
February 15th, 2006, 02:59 AM
i agreee... kimme nahi dhara.. ye dakkhaane.. malavan maii..:D

Don't be such narrowminded dude.

It's just for the knowledge and to interact the nearby area jat member personally. Why jat members abroad shoot a thred about any jats in that country. Do they want us to divide as Us jats, UK jats and so on.....

Give some space to ur thoughts to expand their points of views and try to respects other member's feelings.:) :) :)

fool4love
February 15th, 2006, 09:28 PM
Don't be such narrowminded dude.

It's just for the knowledge and to interact the nearby area jat member personally. Why jat members abroad shoot a thred about any jats in that country. Do they want us to divide as Us jats, UK jats and so on.....

Give some space to ur thoughts to expand their points of views and try to respects other member's feelings.:) :) :)

vijay.. bhai aap ne to tension hi le li..!!.. emoticons.. r to show.. ur feelings!! n mine one...." :D " says it all...!!

vijay
February 15th, 2006, 10:21 PM
vijay.. bhai aap ne to tension hi le li..!!.. emoticons.. r to show.. ur feelings!! n mine one...." :D " says it all...!!

Arre nahi Kamal bhai.... no tensions ..... just an honest thought... let everbody show their emotions.... :) :) :)

fool4love
February 15th, 2006, 10:24 PM
Arre nahi Kamal bhai.... no tensions ..... just an honest thought... let everbody show their emotions.... :) :) :)

sureee thing Vijay bhai..! fredm of expression... let everyone Njoy :)

slamba
February 16th, 2006, 06:56 AM
hay ..
i am from jaipur born and brought up there, my parental village is khariyavaas,dataramgarh, sikar and right now i am doing my undergrad in New York,US.

slamba
February 16th, 2006, 06:58 AM
and i forgot to add i think better keep this place for jats all over the world not state wise

abhishekphogat
February 23rd, 2006, 08:13 PM
Hi All :o

I am Abhishek Phogat, i m from Dist - Jhunjhunu, Rajasthan and Currently in Chennai. I born and brought up in Chirawa and did my schooling from Chirawa only.

I feel good when i came to know abt u all. I really miss the smell of air of my Rajasthan. :(

mukeshkumar007
February 24th, 2006, 10:02 AM
Hi All :o

I am Abhishek Phogat, i m from Dist - Jhunjhunu, Rajasthan and Currently in Chennai. I born and brought up in Chirawa and did my schooling from Chirawa only.

I feel good when i came to know abt u all. I really miss the smell of air of my Rajasthan. :(

bhai abhishek,
yaar is thread maie reply na kare to hi teek hai kyoki kai bhaiya ne yoo regionalism based lage hai :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

amitjanghoo
February 24th, 2006, 10:52 AM
:) Hi mukesh
i m amit janghoo from jaipur.
i m a new mamber of this site, i have done m.sc. in biotech.
what r u doing?
wellcome for your interest.

Dear Members,

thanks.

with regards

rajbalwada
February 24th, 2006, 11:47 AM
I am Colonel Rajkumar Balwada from Jharoda jhunujhunu rajasthan.

vins
February 25th, 2006, 05:17 AM
bhai abhishek,
yaar is thread maie reply na kare to hi teek hai kyoki kai bhaiya ne yoo regionalism based lage hai :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

yaar there is no harm in knowing people from particular area .. but i as i had already said main focus should be at community as whole and not for particilar region

abhishekphogat
February 27th, 2006, 06:36 PM
yaar there is no harm in knowing people from particular area .. but i as i had already said main focus should be at community as whole and not for particilar region

As i think this is not called regionalism and there is no place of regionalism on this site. But objection on these kind of threads is not ok. if any body has objection on these threads then there are diffrent kinds of regionalism on this site, as there is a thread for Software field persons and Teah Talk, and those persons who are not from Technical stream must have to go against it. as this is also a kind of regionalism for whom who have a technical region.
and there is no harm in knowing people from certain places. :o SO keep away these kind of talks from our forum, this is quite clear the one who is member of this forum is for the Jat community only otherwise there are a lot of sites for these regional things. I am a member of this forum coz i belive in Jat community and i proud to be a JAT.

sjakhars
February 27th, 2006, 07:22 PM
Welcome samir, abhishek, amit and Col.balwada.
Nice to see u people here.

anilchahar
February 27th, 2006, 09:24 PM
i belong to jhunjhunu dist.
my village is goth that is nearby chirawa and singhana.

krish.idea
March 4th, 2006, 12:11 PM
Hi all...
Don't u ppl think tht it's the mental boundary rather than the regional one which separates ppl? N of course i believe tht everyone on this site is broad minded in this perspective.
I am from distt. Churu.

atul.jhajhria
March 4th, 2006, 03:48 PM
Jhunjhunun(Garji ka baas near hatemsar)---> Bhiwani---> Saskatoon

rajbalwada
March 4th, 2006, 10:59 PM
Welcome samir, abhishek, amit and Col.balwada.
Nice to see u people here.
Hae lots of fun Samir.

anila_singh
March 7th, 2006, 02:07 AM
jat from Bharatpur

devkaran
April 4th, 2006, 12:50 PM
hello myself Deokaran singh Punia ,originally belongs to a small town named Nawalgarh in Jhunjhunu district.It is a good move to know about Jats of Rajasthan and rest of country.

sjakhars
June 7th, 2006, 04:58 AM
Welcome Devkaran Ji to the online home for Jats.
Have nice time here.

netrapalsingh
June 21st, 2006, 05:16 PM
Dear Members,

thanks.

with regards

Mukesh bhai ram ram

bhot badhia kam kar raha hai jee raji kar diya bhai tane to

NETRAPAL SINGH CHOUDHARY

PILANI

DIST. JHUNJHUNU

LAGA RAHE BHAI BHAI

netrapalsingh
June 21st, 2006, 05:19 PM
Netra Pal Singh Choudhary
Pilani, Near Chirawa
Dist-jhunjhunu

Working In Bits, Pilani As Comp. Operator

netrapalsingh
June 21st, 2006, 05:52 PM
Myself Surendra Budania from village Gowali, it's 9km away from pilani, Jhunjhunu. It looks good that so many members are from Rajastahn.

with warm regards
budania

DEAR SURENDERA I KNOW YOU
YOUR FATHER SERVING IN CEERI
NAME RAMJEE LAL BUDANIA

HOW ARE YOU DEAR

I M NETRA PAL SINGH CHOUDHARY

YOUR FATHERS FRIEND

netrapalsingh
June 21st, 2006, 05:54 PM
hi mukesh ,
its village bishanpura (alias brahmano ki dhani) near binjusar.its 18 kms from jhunjhunu. we take right from narsinghpura , then patusari, maalsar ........route.
thanks
manoj kulhari

HE MANOJ KULHARI FROM BRAHMONO KI DHANI

HOW ARE YOU

IS YOUR FATHER IS SERVING IN CEERI PILANI?

DO YOU KNOW MR.SAGARMAL KULHARI (DEVROD)

netrapalsingh
June 21st, 2006, 05:58 PM
I agree with amit. Such type of discussion is not relevant.

No offense...

Kulharion ka baas, Pilani
Tehsil: Chirawa
District: Jhunjhunu :)

HEE SANJAY HOW ARE YOU

I FEEL VERY HAPPY TO SEE YOU IN JATLAND

IM ACTIVE MEMBER JATLAND

GOOD LUCK DEAR

netrapalsingh
June 21st, 2006, 06:01 PM
Dear Members,

Though born in UP, I started my education at Shishu Vihar Pilani. I was also fortunate to have two physical tenure in Rajasthan one as Brigade Major at Sriganganagar and one as a Company Commander at Udaipur.

Further I did get the opportunity to see most of Rajasthan as most of my collective trainings were conducted in Rajasthan, That included Gadra Road, Munabao in Barmer District. Almost four months in Bikaner and are around and off course Suratgarh, Hanumangarh, Raisinghnagar, Karanpur to name a few.

I was told by the Bhat in my village when I was young that "Tavathias" per say migrated from Rajasthan in 1335 Samvat. One brother settled down West of Yamuna in the areas of Ballabhgarh and the other crossed Yamuna to settle down in Bhatona in Bulandshahar District.

To that extent I guess I have spent some pretty good time in Rajasthan. I had also driven most of the time from Sriganganangar to Delhi while I also drove from Aligarh to Udaipur via Bharatpur and Jaipur.

I was fortunate to be commissioned into a regiment where our troops came from Rajasthan, Haryana, UP and some Rajput troops from MP. So, I think I belong to all these four states and I am really proud of being there. I had three tenure in MP as well. Two full and one truncated one. I spent over 2 years each in Mhow (Infantry School) and commanded my battalion at Gwalior.

Let more people join from every state.

SIR JI, JAI HIND

MAI BHI BIRLA SISHU VIHAR KA STUDENT RAH CHOOKA HOON
1973 MAIN. MERE PITA JI 1963 PILANI AAGAYE THE OOSKE BAD
HAM YAHEE SATTLE HO GAYE, WASE HAM UP (GHAZIABAD)DISTRICT
SE BELING KARTE HAI.

WITH GREAT RESPECT

YOURS

NETRAPAL SINGH CHOUDHARY

prashantacmet
June 21st, 2006, 06:25 PM
oooo Bhai Netruuu....... eibb to tham le.............hehheheh........hahahha............ .

naresh.mehta
June 21st, 2006, 08:52 PM
This is Naresh Mehta... bhanwariya gotra... from 70 km north west of Jaipur.. JOBNER (thr is a famous agriculture univ here!) ... it is midway between sikar and jaipur as such!

Currently parked at chennai ... doing my dual degree engg course in mechanical from iit chennai

dhayal
June 22nd, 2006, 11:22 AM
re chhora mukesh tane o ooo jordar kam kryo hai

bahut badiya

Mein

Subhash Dhayal
dist:- Sikar, rengus

yong Leader ===== Mukesh

:D :D :D

netrapalsingh
June 22nd, 2006, 11:37 AM
re chhora mukesh tane o ooo jordar kam kryo hai

bahut badiya

Mein

Subhash Dhayal
dist:- Sikar, rengus

yong Leader ===== Mukesh

:D :D :D

Subhash to Dhayal nahi Ghayal hai.........
hahahahahahah laga rahe.........chore......

ganeshjat
June 22nd, 2006, 11:59 AM
Its nice to see so many jats from rajsthan.I am from MP. mere purvaj kai saal pahale rajsthan se MP aa gaye the.I am not sure abt since how long we r in MP(its more than 200 yrs).Aaj bhi hum log Rajsthani bhasa , aur rajsthani culture ko apnaye huye hain.Sare riti riwaz rajsthani sabhyata ke hisab se hi hoti hain.
har saal hamare Bhat ji rajsthan se aate hain unhone hi mujhe bataya tha ki humare purvaj PALI jile main Lambia gaon ke rahane wale the.Is thr anybody on jatland know abt this place.I m very eager to know more abt this place.

dhayal
June 22nd, 2006, 01:05 PM
Subhash to Dhayal nahi Ghayal hai.........
hahahahahahah laga rahe.........chore......

netra kyo danda ki trah bawla ho raha hai

shari thread mein tane hahahahah macha rakhi hai ke chahta hai tu

mane bata

netrapalsingh
June 22nd, 2006, 06:34 PM
netra kyo danda ki trah bawla ho raha hai

shari thread mein tane hahahahah macha rakhi hai ke chahta hai tu

mane bata

hm hm..danda

danda nahi dhandha hota hai subhash or dhanda bhi jat hote hai
hahahahahah machoonga main to bol............too bhi macha le

hahahahahahahahah
heheheh ghayal@subash

s_katewa
June 22nd, 2006, 11:48 PM
Sanjeev Katewa from Bakhtwarpura,jhunjhunu

sspunia
July 7th, 2006, 10:06 AM
Hi All

My name is Sumer Singh Punia belong to Rajgarh Tehsil, Distt Churu, Rajasthan.

Presently working at Greater Noida, UP in MNC.

Thanks

subha
July 24th, 2006, 01:20 AM
Hello,
I am Surendra Bhaakal from Nagore,presently at Bikaner.I have launched a jat website jat2020.org. It is starting to cover Rajasthan first and entire jat community respectively.
Please post your's (and all visitors') bio data online.
http://www.jat2020.org
Thanks.

choudhary_tapan
August 11th, 2006, 03:34 AM
Ram ram sabko....gotra ...Kadwasra
Gav....Palana..Dist ..Bikaner

mkm_jat
August 12th, 2006, 02:15 AM
sabko ram-ram
its Manoj Kumar Mahala from Phephana in hanumangarh distt..