PDA

View Full Version : Aryan Invasion

rathee369
March 9th, 2004, 01:36 AM
I might not be the wisest person on Indian history but I have a valid question (atleast I think so !!!) The Britishers sucessfully Dominted the entire Indian sub-continent for 90 years & history itself proves that it (history) always belongs to the winner (be it a social, cultural or military war) , hence it is twisted by the winner to suit their advantage.

Same is true with The Aryan Invasion theory, we have read about the Aryan invasion so many times in schools that we blinfoldedly beleive every bit of it !!! My questions here is, WHAT LANGUAGE DID SO CALLED ARYANS SPOKE ??? French, English or German ??? You guessed it right , by account of all records Sanskrit is considered THEIR LANGUAGE !! Now tell me, what languages are closer to Sanskrit ?? Frech ,German ,Sweedish or all the Indian lanuages ???

If you think just like me , that Indian languages (or I must say Bhartiaya , if I am allowed to do so ) are closer to sanskrit than any other language then I would like to propose THE THEORY OF EUROPEAN INVASION BY ARYANS.

If "Aryans" spoke sanskrit then why the Euopean langages do not resemble Sanskri more than Hindi,Tamil,Punjabi,Telugu or other language.Why people don't realize that our brave ancestors who reached Europe were able to influence the European culture ( if there was any at that time !! ) so much that languages like German & French emerged in that Savage region of those times.

We are so mentally crushed by westerners that almost every book that I have read about so called origin of Jats certainly give refrences from western "historians" that Jats were invaders from west & we JATS are so pleased to say that we BELONG to Europe.

Britishers did just what they were good at DEVIDE & RULE , they crushed our self respect so badly that today we are even ashamed of calling our country with it's own name ( Bharat ) & we call ourselves Indian ( not Bhartiya ) WE ARE SO ASHAMED TO SPEAK OUR OWN LANGUAGES that during my past 4 years in USA I have met hundreds of people who would keep going on and on in english without speaking a single word in Hindi & for God's sake forget about anyone trying to speak HARYANVI.

I call for all my Bhartiya & especially Jat Bhai that please , please shun this slave mentality & take control of your self respect.

anujkumar
March 9th, 2004, 02:35 AM
Sandeep Bhai,

Bahoot nek kyal hai aapke. doubt aapka dumdar hai, aur argument lajabab. ab se hindi.. mai actually yaha kai angrzo se bhee mila, jo hindi me bat kurte hain.

Bahoot jayada itihas kee jankari bhee nuksandayak hoti hai. Ireland kee samashya dekhiye. Duniya kaa sabse takda desh Amerika, jaha ke junta sabse kum History jantee hai.

drnchaudhry
March 9th, 2004, 08:04 AM
Bhai Sandeep,

Baat mai dam sai. Aur jab English samajhdaari ki bhari pari sai to ye angrej kyu beghar aur berojgaar sai?

sansanwalamit
March 9th, 2004, 10:47 AM
Dear Anuj,
once more you have impressed me by saying a thing which makes a lot of sense in a very simple way.
Your little thought about history, Ireland and US does make sense to me.
Its true that sometimes we should just let go some of the past if not all and focus more at present and at the job at hand.
Couldnt have said it better then you did.
Keep it up

coolguy
March 9th, 2004, 05:46 PM
bilkul thik kaha bhaio..........
i am fully agreed with it..
we should speak in hindi atleast among us.
u know apni desi language ka to jawab hi nahi hai...

anilkc
March 9th, 2004, 09:32 PM
Khayal sahi hai...
Can we do something on this forum so that it can display devnagri script and we can post in hindi ?

sansanwalamit
March 10th, 2004, 04:10 AM
very true, as it is very difficult not difficult but time consuming effort to write haryanvi in english and many times it is also very difficult to comprehend haryanvi written in english.
Thus, devanagari would not be a bad idea.

rathee369
April 15th, 2004, 03:00 AM
Dudhee Sahab,

mujhey sabke jawab padhke bahut bahut khushi huyi aur aapko maadhyam banake main sab Jat bhaiyo ka dhanyavaad karta hoon.Saarey bhaiyo( Sansanwal,Rana aur Anuj) ki jaankaari ke liye kam se kam ek jagah www.inditimes.com par hum devnagri mein likh saktey hai jis ki madad se hum desi mein bhi likh sakteyhain , humey koshish karke jatland.com pe bhi kuchh aisa hi karna chahiye.
Anuj ki baat mein bilkul dum hai ki humey hindi mein baat karney waley angrez bhi mil jaatey hain lekin samasyaa humarey apney bhaiyo ki hai jo ki apni bhasha bolney mein sharmaatey hain. jaha tak itihaas ki jaankaari ki baat hai, agar Ireland ki samasya lein to wo bhi itihaas ko todney marodney ki wajah se huyi hai naa ki itihaas jaan-ney ki wajah se.

Sabko Raam Raam
Sandeep Rathee