PDA

View Full Version : why i was blocked?

nmalik
May 3rd, 2005, 10:02 AM
Dear all i am narender malik, i was blocked kyonki i raised my voice against a member who is creating nonsense on this site.

ye sab ek hain raj rathee~sonali~baljit~nitiz~nupurpkl etc

mere ko block karne ke pichhe kya maqsad tha.....jo baat mere ko theek lagegi vo main kahunga.....kitne IP address block karoge ?

is raj rathee ne jatland.com par gadar macha rakha hai.

rathee pher aaliya sun main nun ki bori le kai :D

block karna hai to aise insaano ko karo ...see this link down below:-

http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12

PS: Administrators mere ko block karne ki jarurat nahi hai main khud hi nahi aunga is site par...lekin agar block kiya to phir aunga :D

nmalik
May 3rd, 2005, 10:06 AM
Narender Malik

mooh main haad(bone)

bhai chhaati hogi jiske vo to nyu e thokaiga aapni chhaati ne......thaara ke karaan ib jo thaare bas main sai vo tum karan laag rhe so ar yu tera vakil to kati vahiyat sai......ek ja kai dekhiye jobs and career aale forum main ek chhori ke upar ke comment maare the....tum thodi bhot sharam karni seekh lyo nahi to jai main aagya na pher haando ge #$^&^&*%@# samajh ge na

abhi achhi tarah tilmilate miloge dono is baar mannai nun(salt) ki poori bori chhidak di nai

ib ke na tum donu kati ghaat bhonke ke baat sai issaa dikhai sai jaanu mooh ke maah haad(bone) le rhe so

By Narender Malik

Making fun ???? You kidding me !

On the contrary, that's probbably the one thing that is decent about the guy !
His bold fashion statement ! Either the 1970s are coming back in full swing, and
the guy is a few steps ahead of everyone else, or he just doesn't give a damn ! That
is strength of character right there ! On top of that to have a picture taken
where it seems the bell bottoms are flapping in the air....I mean that's gotta
be the height of courage. So hats off to bell-bottom Mukesh as far as his
"world be damned" fashion statement.

I just wish he could match his bold fashion statement with an equally bold and
open view of society. Through his posts he has often come out as a Talibanesque
figure who despises anything that penetrates his archaic notion of Jat/Indian
culture. His comments reek of intolerance of Jat women who want to break
out of the stifling male Jat stranglehold, as well as for those of us who
don't quite subscribe to his notion of "Indian culture" (whatever beast that
may be).

So sorry bro, once you come out openly expressing your views and biases,
I think you become fair game. Being a Jatland member in no way makes
you immune to anything !

And for that matter, I take offense to the comments of you and others
regarding Mallika. What entitles you or anyone else here to make
derogatory comments about a fellow Jatni ? Isn't being a Jatni qualification
enough to command respect from her fellow Jats...regardless of our take
on her bold choices ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by anil_sangwan
Dear Raj and Baljit Ji,

Mallika ke baare mein to sab theek hai. Everyone has his own views. But you are not supposed to make comments on some Jatland member...that too about his cloths and appearance. This really shows that the level at you think. May be this is fun for you, but think of person you are commenting on.

By Raj Rathee

and...if I may also add...

not one of these "chaati thok" Jats tried to focus on what Mallika was saying. Their
knee jerk reaction was to resort to character assasination, rather then frankly
trying to deal with a very serious issue that was highlighthed by her (regardless
of her purpose or motivation). If the issue didn't exist it wouldn't
have come up. Or does anyone seriously think that Mallika is concocting this
all up for some sort of personal gain ?

Wake up guys. We can go ahead and bury our heads in the soil, but someone
or the other will end up giving us a solid kick on our behinds. A progressive society
is one which first and foremost is critical of itself.

By Raj Rathee

There you are Raj!

But then, you must have also said something for this brave and bold jaatni girl; Suman Malik:

http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7588

I think, she must have been among one of those 5-10 bold jaatnis we needed.

There is a lot of talking about Mallika; then why not about this bold girl?

As you must have noticed; she is not coming to Jatland from a long time (can't say why?).

She also raised the same points, as you are highlighting here. Mallika may not be here - but she is virtually with us!

Why not support this bold jaatni to talk something - about the problems our females are facing?

This could be a great honour to our bold jaatnis!!

Ofcourse, we need them.

Thanks,

By Shailendra Tokas

Shailendra,

Absolutely agree. And I did pitch in here and there a couple of times.
I think a number of bold female members have been shooed away from here,
and it really is a shame. Or perhaps they are smart and quickly realise the
sort of people they are up against here, unlike the rest of us who never
seem to learn and keeping coming to bang our heads up against "chaati thoks".

Worse, if we seem too supportive of any female member, you very well
know the sort of "taanas" people here make. I have seen some rather
nasty comments about Rajender Kalhunde whenever he very justly spoke
in favour of some of our bold lady members. We as a community are
still maturing I suppose.

At the same time I don't intend to be some sort of spokesman for
our females. I'll pitch in on my own personal level whenever I feel
sufficiently motivated to do so. Most of the time we are too busy with our
lives to sit here and monitor everything. It is only at times that I feel strongly
enough to actually post.

It is not that our females are incapable of banging their heads here. It's that
they are too smart to want to do so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stokas
There you are Raj!

But then, you must have also said something for this brave and bold jaatni girl; Suman Malik:

http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7588

I think, she must have been among one of those 5-10 bold jaatnis we needed.

There is a lot of talking about Mallika; then why not about this bold girl?

This could be a great honour to our bold jaatnis!!

Ofcourse, we need them.

Thanks,

Shailendra Tokas

By Raj Rathee

aaya nai line pai

rathee,

pahlya nai ya baat samajh main awai thi...ib angreji bol kai aapne aap nai intellectual dikhaan ki sochai sai......jo kahna hai vo dhang tai kaha kar kisse member ke upar khamkhaan bayan-baazi mat na kariye nahi ib tannai mera bera sai na
ar mannai dikhai sai u havent read that times opf india,,,importantl;y ur mallika sehrawat had said these three things:-

# about jats that she had taken birth in such a society where baby girls are killed (chalo ya baat bi maan li uski)
# dusri ke she will marry a guy who has more balls then her(ya baat manan ki to nahi sai chalo pher bi maan li).

# teesri baat she said that she would like to be in three-some with 2 male actors, she had mentioned 2 foreign actors(ib ya batao ya kyukar maan lyaa)...uska khaali ek maqsad tha cheap popularity gain karan ka

modern,bold and outspoken, these words have very broad defination, just talking nonsense and about cheap sex doesnt make a person bold as you have been trying to harp upon...come out of your narrow mindset.

Tokas Ji,
you have rightly said that why we are not mentioning about that lady suman malik, these people are not mentioning about that lady because she is not satisfying their greed and narrow mindset......dekh liya nai what he is saying ke no. of bold females are shooed away....ye un females ko hi discuss karte hain jo inko masala de de....abhi ye intellectual banane ki koshish kar raha hai

suman malik ki kyon baat karenge ye unhone inko koyi masale daar material thoda na diya hai, this lady had been talking sense. aur sense hamare in so called budhijivi dosto ke liye dur ki cheez hai.

tokas ji inka kuchh nahi bigda siraf main badnaam kar diya, because i raised my voice against their sarcastic comments on a fellow member.
Quote:
Originally Posted by raj_rathee
and...if I may also add...

not one of these "chaati thok" Jats tried to focus on what Mallika was saying. Their
knee jerk reaction was to resort to character assasination, rather then frankly
trying to deal with a very serious issue that was highlighthed by her (regardless
of her purpose or motivation). If the issue didn't exist it wouldn't
have come up. Or does anyone seriously think that Mallika is concocting this
all up for some sort of personal gain ?

Wake up guys. We can go ahead and bury our heads in the soil, but someone
or the other will end up giving us a solid kick on our behinds. A progressive society
is one which first and foremost is critical of itself.

By Narender Malik

nmalik
May 3rd, 2005, 10:09 AM
nun ka asar

ib aaya maja...dikhai sai junsa nun(salt) chhidka tha nai uska ib asar hon lagya sai

koon to ib tu tohn laag rah sai

badhiya sai aur thoda tilmila hat ke pher nun chhidkunga aagli baari aur ghana kudaiga budhi jivi

rathee tera to vo haal sai "jab kisse chhori ka masala mil jya nai pher tu isi dhaal ho jya sai jyukar kutta(dog) khambe(Pole) ne dekh kai taang(leg) thaaya karai "

junsi baat ib likhan laag rhyaa sai jai vo pahlya likh denta to main tannai itni bhoondi dhaal kyun dhamkanta par tu to aapne aap nai jatland ka dada samjhai tha ar kisse ke baare mein kuchh bi ant-shant baand de tha....ib bera patya tannai mera chaal koye baat nahi sai aagli baari dhyaan rakhiye nahi to aur ghana dhamkaunga

aapne vichaar jisse bi sain agar rakhne hai to chup-chaap rakhdo phaaltu kisse dusre member ke upar comment mat kar jyukar MUKESH ke upar kari.....

samajh gya nai ib...nahi to dekhle yu aaya main

Last edited by narender_malik : Today at 09:10 AM.

By Narender Malik

Manda manda ho ga kamaae ? Kay baat sae ?
Anyways I'm not the kind to flog dead horses.

But just to drive the final nail into the coffin, this entire thread
was started based on the premise that infanticide does not
occur in Haryana as was being asserted by our very own steaming
hot Mallika.

And in your previous thread you seem to have agreed that as far as that
issue was concerned she is not really wrong.

Chaal sawaad liye ja ! Phir galti tae bhi matt takraeyyeh. Na tae phir dho
doonga !

Quote:
Originally Posted by narender_malik
ib aaya maja...dikhai sai junsa nun(salt) chhidka tha nai uska ib asar hon lagya sai

koon to ib tu tohn laag rah sai

badhiya sai aur thoda tilmila hat ke pher nun chhidkunga aagli baari aur ghana kudaiga budhi jivi

By Raj Rathee

manda ar tej

main to manda-manda(slow) sun ya tej sun vaa soch na karai

tej to ib tun howaiga jab nun ka asar hogya

ja kai ib so jya raat hogi son tai pahlya jo upar likhya sai usnai jarur padh liye kuchh maal- mamla edit karya sai

ha ha ha

By Narender Malik

nmalik
May 3rd, 2005, 10:11 AM
Hun ? What exactly are you squealing about now ? Looks like that last nail
wasn't tight enough. Let's reiterate.

Here is the very first post:

"just read the article on MALLIKA in TIMES OF INDIA today...she has mentioned that she has grown up in a society who kill their daughters soon after birth...she specificaly mentioned the staes of RAJASTHAN and HARYANA...this used to happen in RAJPUTS but never in our community... i don't have any problems with her LIFESTYLE but she shouldn't disgrace our society with these statements.
"

And here is you:

"# about jats that she had taken birth in such a society where baby girls are killed (chalo ya baat bi maan li uski)
"

And here is me:

(Haath zhaad ke, bhoondi dhala haans haans ke)
Point made ! Case rested ! Trophy in the showcase !
Late night dinner with Mallika. And hey, if she is into that 3-4some stuff,
I'm game !

[Sorry for rubbing your nose in the dirt like this Narender boy, and
squishing you like those old Punjabans squish "dheres" between their
thumbnails bahar sadak khotolian par beth ke. But that's just the
"chaati thok" part of me as well....he he he he he...whatta gonna
do...he he he he ! ]

Chaal, apna tae victory dance ho liya.

Quote:
main to manda-manda(slow) sun ya tej sun vaa soch na karai

By Raj Rathee

teri galti konya

arre ya teri galti konya....yu saara asar nun(salt) ki jo bori chhidak raakhi sai na uska sai ha ha ha ib ke tannai neend aan dyu sun ha ha ha ha ha ha neend ki goli leliye kathi 2-4

tannai trophy jeet li nai olympics aali ....ar ib tu DANCE karan laag rhya sai ...mere aaggai nyu manas nachya karai sain badhiya dance kar

ibai to 3-4 bori nun ki aur tyaar sai tere khatar....aaj tai tannai neend aan tai rahi.......dance to ibai aur karawaunga main tera

By Narender Malik

Quote:
# teesri baat she said that she would like to be in three-some with 2 male actors, she had mentioned 2 foreign actors(ib ya batao ya kyukar maan lyaa)...uska khaali ek maqsad tha cheap popularity gain karan ka

These days I am not getting enough time to go through gossip columns of news papers and have no idea whatsoever about all this...However, if she talks of 3-some, that is no good to get her name in record books..Better she follows Draupdi who had 5-some.... and all the 5 were really chaati thok...let us see if she is really that great to make it 5-some in real life...

...kidding guys..

RK^2
By Rajender Kalkhande

nmalik
May 3rd, 2005, 10:12 AM
Sahi ja rahe ho ..Boss!

Lage raho India lage raho..............

By Sukhbir Dhanda

respected uncle ji,

i dont know whether these myths related to draupdi are true or false but i think pandavs never had 5-some....hope you understand the meaning of this,,,,,,unka jo bi tha ,,lekin jo malika na kaha vo to kabhi nahi tha
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkumar
These days I am not getting enough time to go through gossip columns of news papers and have no idea whatsoever about all this...However, if she talks of 3-some, that is no good to get her name in record books..Better she follows Draupdi who had 5-some.... and all the 5 were really chaati thok...let us see if she is really that great to make it 5-some in real life...

...kidding guys..

RK^2

By Narender Malik

Ebb Nikal patli galee te

Erre Narinder...!!

Please improve your communication skill ...Be it Hindi or rustic Haryanvi. English ke makka rehan de..!! confused.

Your language speak volume about yourself. Take this as well meaning advice not as rebuttal to your post.

But any way no grudges Dear... I and "Rathee Saab" believe in saying
" We have to share this site jatland with less gifted people like you and we do it with grin" .

You are not even worth of my Time.

Ebb Nikal patli galee te..... !!

Baljit

Quote:
bhai chhaati hogi jiske vo to nyu e thokaiga aapni chhaati ne......thaara ke karaan ib jo thaare bas main sai vo tum karan laag rhe so :D :D ar yu tera vakil to kati vahiyat sai......ek ja kai dekhiye jobs and career aale forum main ek chhori ke upar ke comment maare the....tum thodi bhot sharam karni seekh lyo nahi to jai main aagya na pher haando ge #$^&^&*%@# :D samajh ge na

abhi achhi tarah tilmilate miloge dono is baar mannai nun(salt) ki poori bori chhidak di nai :D :D

ib ke na tum donu kati ghaat bhonke :D :D ke baat sai :) issaa dikhai sai jaanu mooh ke maah haad(bone) le rhe so :D :D

Last edited by baljit : Today at 12:42 PM.

By Baljit

nmalik
May 3rd, 2005, 10:14 AM
puraani bhasha

arre raj rathee,
ib to mannai to khurkaya tha ar pher tu baljit ban kai agya daaki kasute sai tu bi sun yaadi ya jo chaal baaji sai na bhot ghani puraani holi

nakli manas rathee ek bai dhamkaye ka asar nahi honta tere...ek bai aapni angreji bi dekh le.....meri communication skill thaare khatar specially design kari sai aur kise nai samajh main chahe na awai par tum to kati rungte khade kar kai samjo so

ya jo baat kahi sai ya to mannai pahlya bi padh raakhi sai jatland pai,,,aur mere khyaal tai kisse famous female member nai kahi thi

saachi bata de tu voye sai na.....ha ha ha ha ib to bera paat gya

nun(salt) kam rahgya ho to aur lyaun ha ha ha bechare "more gifted"

koye bata sakai sai ke yu nikal patli gali sai aur sharing the site with less gifted kun kaha karta...public ka bevkuf bana rahe hain ye log...jatland.com ka kabada kar diya kati inhone

Yu niche aala bi padh lyo and i am also giving the link thodi aur mehnat karlyo tohn ki less gifted people bi paa jyaga:- http://www.jatland.com/forums/showt...42135#post42135

Nikal Patli Ghali Se

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Chardi kala" ("on the up and up")

The economy of Punjab has always shown signs of revival.The good monsoon resulting in better performance of the agriculture, manufacturing and retail sector, along with jump in exports, has resulted in resurgence of the state economy. Government’s initiatives to simplify the rules and regulations to govern the industries.The state brought out the best ever Industrial Policy in the country.The government have focussed on creating more jobs by creating environment for investment and by training the youth to acquire right sort of training instead of migrating to other countries.The industrial and trading community, which played a significant role in installing the present government had nourished them.The Amrinder Singh government has taken initiative to cut down the fiscal deficit, size of the bureaucracy or started the privatisation of loss-making state units like Punjab Roadways and various corporations.

Hope you got true picture Raman-Deep, if you have certain brain other wise " Chal Nikal Patli Ghali se "...

Niti

Quote:
Originally Posted by baljit
Erre Narinder...!!

Please improve your communication skill ...Be it Hindi or rustic Haryanvi. English ke makka rehan de..!!

Your language speak volume about yourself. Take this as well meaning advice not as rebuttal to your post.

But any way no grudges Dear... I and "Rathee Saab" believe in saying
" We have to share this site jatland with less gifted people like you and we do it with grin"

You are not even worth of my Time.

Ebb Nikal patli galee te.....

Baljit

Last edited by narender_malik : Today at 01:29 PM.

By Narender Malik

Poor Research

Bhai Narinder and fellow members...!!

Laugh at your poor Research . Well I don't know Rathi and Sonali.
Yes Nupur Jakhar is my friend.

Hope it alleviate your thought. Let me also add that I'm no way obligated to respond further.

By Baljit

Last edited by baljit : Today at 03:13 PM.

nmalik
May 3rd, 2005, 10:14 AM
you all are same

ye tum saare ek ho le baljit/rathee padh le upar jo mannai likhya sai......tum logo ne apni ego satisfy karne ke liye is jatland.com site ka satya-nash kar diya.

tum saare ek so

raj rathee~baljit~niti~nitiz~sonali~nupurpkl may be more

dhikkaar hai tum jaiso par.....sharam karo

kisi ko koyi doubt na ho to link is also there http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12
yu dekh tera likhya hod:-

Dear Neeta Nehra

Welcome to jatland At the onset let me appreciate that you are very beautiful What you say "We start with introduction..?? me Baljit presently in Germany...O well i can see you are USA... Bit far....Hard luck

Kar diya izhare-ishq hamne Jatland par,
laakh rupaye ki bat thi,
free main ho gayee (wah wah wah .........)

Welcome again Neeta

Baljit

see this conversation..aapne aap sawal puchhai ar aapne aap jawab...some old members know the truth of these identities.
http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7920

Dear Jatland member

Here are some slang phrases you knows

Wind-up merchant : one who specializes in teasing.
Kushty-mushty : everything's just fine.

Consider these others, which all mean the same thing Mullered,Tanked,Tooled,Trashed,Faced,Ramped,Monged

I've left out the three most common synonyms from the list. What
human state is being described?

let us see who is smartest Jaat here apart from me

Baljit

Hay...!!

Main Naashe main hu...??

Tell me right answer

Nupur

Great

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Great Nupur..

Hats off you dear

Yes it mean getting "Drunk"

Baljit

Oh dear !!

Do you have more in store for me???

Nupur

link for this one:-
http://www.jatland.com/forums/showt...46787#post46787
Bhai Choree Ritu...Katte Challa sain.... number tain 75 percent le rakha sain.....Nakal marri ya Master pataliya....

Baljit

Last edited by narender_malik : Today at 02:17 PM.

By Narender Malik

nmalik
May 3rd, 2005, 10:54 AM
ke kahun ib tere jisse admiyaan nai is site ki kati isi tisi kardi sai

nmalik
May 3rd, 2005, 12:18 PM
bhai main ib chalya bera sai mannai ib pher tum mannai block kardyoge :D

jo thaara ji karai karo mannai ke

chain ki neend so jao ib mannai thare tai message convery karna tha kardiya

hum dudi uncle aale site pai chale jaange