PDA

View Full Version : Career options available after graduation?

malikmca
May 11th, 2005, 10:48 AM
Hi....

Can anyone suggest me about the career options available after Graduation(BA w/o Mathematics)......actually i don't know anything about career after you complete graduation with arts side......so i will highly appreicate if someone can guide me about the same......

thanking you in advance.....

deepakdahiya
May 11th, 2005, 05:49 PM
malik ji some of the career option .....are

1. try for CDS or apply directly for SSB if u have 65 or more % in graduation
2. go MBA, MCA
3. nagpur fire fighter course to become fire officer
4. prepare for bank PO.. and many more......

sumitpawar
May 11th, 2005, 06:05 PM
Hi....

Can anyone suggest me about the career options available after Graduation(BA w/o Mathematics)......actually i don't know anything about career after you complete graduation with arts side......so i will highly appreicate if someone can guide me about the same......

thanking you in advance.....

Sandeep bhai

you are no able to find one single option after ur grads but I can tell you numbers of options where you can go :)

but buddy always remember one thing do what you want to do

we can help you in acieving your target but you are the only one whom have to select the target.

first buddy ask ur self what u wanna do which line you want to follow than I show u the right path :)

all the best :)

malikmca
May 11th, 2005, 08:16 PM
malik ji some of the career option .....are

1. try for CDS or apply directly for SSB if u have 65 or more % in graduation
2. go MBA, MCA
3. nagpur fire fighter course to become fire officer
4. prepare for bank PO.. and many more......
Hi Deepak.....
Thanks yaar....thanks for the update....but i think all these options requires strong Mathematical background.....and as far as SSB is concerned that test also requires Mathematics....but i am asking about option which we can have w/o Mathematics.....if you know any of them then please let me know....thanking you in advance for yr co-operation......

malikmca
May 11th, 2005, 08:19 PM
Sandeep bhai

you are no able to find one single option after ur grads but I can tell you numbers of options where you can go :)

all the best :)

Thanks dude....thanks for yr feedback.....but i will highly appreciate if you let me know what are the options available which one can opt when he is not having Mathematics as a subject after 10th.....if you can tell me any such course it will be a great favour from your side.....thanking u in advance for yr co-operation........

mukeshkumar007
May 12th, 2005, 10:12 AM
Dear Sandeep
I think there are many career option for the arts graduate student except two fields (medical & engineering.)

By the way I have found a useful link yesterday..... I think it may be useful for you. so visit on this below link

http://www.aftercampus.com/students_corner/career_option.html

Thanks....

nrao
May 12th, 2005, 12:59 PM
Just read this report off BBC about 'travel industry' in India. This article claims that Indian Travel Industry is expected to generate 10 million jobs in the next decade! 10 million!! That is 1 crore jobs, if we believe this news report.

And this is just one industry. Not sure about Math requirement for these jobs neither sure if these will be well paying or not.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/4529019.stm

jagmohan
May 12th, 2005, 02:40 PM
Bhai Sandeep,

It is very important to be clear as what one wants to do in life. I do not know for whom you are asking this option. Whosoever he/she may be, please spend some time on formulating the AIM. Everything should fall into place thereafter.

However, in my view it is important to know that there are many options available for someone who is a Graduate w/o Maths. As someone has said Tourism Industry has very bright prospects. There is no harm in even trying for something connected with Fine Arts. Competitive exams are another option. And who says CDSE has very 'mathematical' questions. You can term them as GK type of Maths Questions. I too had given up Maths in Std IX but cleared CDSE in 1978. So there should be no scare on that account.

Then there are business opportunities and sky is the limit.

Regards,

JS Malik

sandeepbalyan
May 12th, 2005, 03:50 PM
I hope link below can help you.
http://www.careerage.com/resources/career_choices/index.shtml

malikmca
May 12th, 2005, 04:28 PM
I hope link below can help you.
http://www.careerage.com/resources/career_choices/index.shtml

Thanks Sandeep.....thanks a ton.....

malikmca
May 12th, 2005, 04:33 PM
Bhai Sandeep,

It is very important to be clear as what one wants to do in life. I do not know for whom you are asking this option. Whosoever he/she may be, please spend some time on formulating the AIM. Everything should fall into place thereafter.

Then there are business opportunities and sky is the limit.

Regards,

JS Malik

Yes Sir....I think you are right....i should sit with him and try to find out what are his plans....then only we can decide what we can do for him....Thanks sir, thanks for sparing time for replying to my query.....

malikmca
May 12th, 2005, 04:36 PM
Dear Sandeep
I think there are many career option for the arts graduate student except two fields (medical & engineering.)

By the way I have found a useful link yesterday..... I think it may be useful for you. so visit on this below link

http://www.aftercampus.com/students_corner/career_option.html

Thanks....

Thanks Mukesh Jee....thanks for such a nice link.....

malikmca
May 12th, 2005, 04:37 PM
Just read this report off BBC about 'travel industry' in India. This article claims that Indian Travel Industry is expected to generate 10 million jobs in the next decade! 10 million!! That is 1 crore jobs, if we believe this news report.

And this is just one industry. Not sure about Math requirement for these jobs neither sure if these will be well paying or not.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/4529019.stm

Hi Naveen....Thanks yaar.....i hust went through the link and found that it's really great that Tourism industry is going to create that many jobs....thanks again yaar....

nrao
May 14th, 2005, 06:38 AM
Hi Naveen....Thanks yaar.....i hust went through the link and found that it's really great that Tourism industry is going to create that many jobs....thanks again yaar....

You are most welcome Sandeep. It is not Tourism but Travel. I do not know the difference between the two. Maybe they are same.