PDA

View Full Version : Jo Bole So Nihaal!!!

mandhan
May 16th, 2005, 05:33 PM
Why some sikhs are protesting this "totally comedy" movie.

Our Sunny Deol played such a nice Punjabi Jatt's role in the movie. Even in the starting of the movie it is written that this is not a religious movie. I enjoyed movie very much. Sunny looks great in Sardar ji role. Punjab should thank Sunny Deol for helping in promoting there state, culture etc. But Akali parties are saying that they will ban this movie in panjab. I can't see any point where sunny has done any thing against their religion. There is only one scene of smoking of kamal khan. Other wise all movie is fantastic! Songs are good. Even i have seen some sikhs smoking.

what do you think?

rkumar
May 16th, 2005, 06:44 PM
Why some sikhs are protesting this "totally comedy" movie.

Our Sunny Deol played such a nice Punjabi Jatt's role in the movie. Even in the starting of the movie it is written that this is not a religious movie. I enjoyed movie very much. Sunny looks great in Sardar ji role. Punjab should thank Sunny Deol for helping in promoting there state, culture etc. But Akali parties are saying that they will ban this movie in panjab. I can't see any point where sunny has done any thing against their religion. There is only one scene of smoking of kamal khan. Other wise all movie is fantastic! Songs are good. Even i have seen some sikhs smoking.

what do you think?

In India when politicians have nothing worthwhile to show to the public, they try their hands on such things...Every party does this..Shiv Sainiks are the masters of this art ofcourse.

RK^2

shailendra
May 18th, 2005, 12:59 AM
...Well, haven't seen the movie yet, but reading the reviews of it I understand that it is quite useless!
Don't get me wrong; I have so much faith in Sunny's acting abilities (remember Ghatak, Damini?) and so it is really disappointing when he comes out (after spacing them far apart) with such useless stuff!... Also somebody needs to tell him that shouting at the top of his lungs (with veins bulging) does not necessarily mean good acting!

mandhan
May 18th, 2005, 05:26 PM
hi shailendra,
you are right that sunny is not at his best, he need to be very very carefull about his upcoming movies. He needs to avoid meaning less scripts. This movie was alright but the end of the movie was not satisfactory. There is nothing shown about FBI's agents who got killed and how Nihal Singh(sunny) came back to India with Romeo(Kamal Khan).

bye!

mit
May 18th, 2005, 08:06 PM
hi shailendra,
you are right that sunny is not at his best, he need to be very very carefull about his upcoming movies. He needs to avoid meaning less scripts. This movie was alright but the end of the movie was not satisfactory. There is nothing shown about FBI's agents who got killed and how Nihal Singh(sunny) came back to India with Romeo(Kamal Khan).

bye!
This movie is a complete comic stuff and i remember i read a comic with exact same story when i was kid,honestly speaking sunny should not do such movies and the main thing i dont understand is why is so much promotion of sikhism shown in this movie.i dont understand why on every two min sunny has to say jutt i mean the kind of character sunny played in this movie outcast us jats as fools who are stupid and don't understand logic i think mentioning any community in movie should not suitable unless it's a demand of script.i think this movie emphasise on jats being thick which we are not i mean jats are much more senseble and intellegent than any other caste why these people show us complete illogical and in thick minded character like the one sunny plays in the movie.we should understand what sought of impression such movies gives of jats on society.

mit
May 18th, 2005, 08:20 PM
...Well, haven't seen the movie yet, but reading the reviews of it I understand that it is quite useless!
Don't get me wrong; I have so much faith in Sunny's acting abilities (remember Ghatak, Damini?) and so it is really disappointing when he comes out (after spacing them far apart) with such useless stuff!... Also somebody needs to tell him that shouting at the top of his lungs (with veins bulging) does not necessarily mean good acting!
This movie is a complete comic stuff and i remember i read a comic with exact same story when i was kid,honestly speaking sunny should not do such movies and the main thing i dont understand is why is so much promotion of sikhism shown in this movie.i dont understand why on every two min sunny has to say jutt i mean the kind of character sunny played in this movie outcast us jats as fools who are stupid and don't understand logic i think mentioning any community in movie should not suitable unless it's a demand of script.i think this movie emphasise on jats being thick which we are not i mean jats are much more senseble and intellegent than any other caste why these people show us complete illogical and in thick minded character like the one sunny plays in the movie.we should understand what sought of impression such movies gives of jats on society.