PDA

View Full Version : Time for Action

ravimalik
May 21st, 2005, 06:28 AM
Hi all

I want to bring something to your notice. See ye saale gujjar hamare bare mein kya kya bolte rehte hain. Can we take some serious action against.

read the second para in the link given below:

http://www.geocities.com/ashokharsana/reasons.html

They are saying that we had help british.

The webiste name is http://gurjar.cjb.net/

And the name of the person is

I am originally from Village Bandhwari, Sohna, Gurgaon, Its near Delhi-haryana border.

My mobile number is +919818500266

My E Mail ID is ashokharsana@yahoo.com

click on the about me button you all we see.

This is absolutely stupidity, can we do something about it. I am ready to anything to teach this guy a lesson.

I am waiting for your response.

Thanks Ravi

ramksehrawat
May 21st, 2005, 03:46 PM
Bhai aisa hai ki yeh gujjar kabhi bhi desh bhakt nahin rahe. Yeh to hamesha dangar chor (cattle thieves) rahe hain aur jaton ki bhains, balladh chorya karte. Jab thya jate, to jaat inki dehi tod diya karte. Isliye yeh hamesha jaton ke dushman rahe hain. Ibb inki aulad desh bhakti ka naatak karegi to inka itihaas thode hi badal jayega. Azadi main inka itna contribution rahya sai ek jib inka moka leg jaya karta, yeh police ki ghodi bi chor liya karte. Arr ib bhi yeh doodh main maida aur paani mila-2 bech ke gujara karen sai. Saale jit baith jya wahin sara din gobar ki badbu awe sai.

rkumar
May 21st, 2005, 05:31 PM
Dear Ravi,

let us not give too much importance to such things. We need to argue our case intelligently at such plateforms. Fact is that Gujjars have been a backward community always. Unfortunately Jats also have got them included now under OBC for diffeternet reasons. On website they are trying show as if all great people from Gujrat were gujjars.

My another humble advice would be not to use abusive words for a community even if you do not agree with their views.

RK^2

vikasm
May 21st, 2005, 06:53 PM
hello mr .anil

jats are jats ,reality is relaity ,these gujjars doesn't know about their identity , after so many years of freedom they are still behind us ,uncivlized,because they always tries to find faults,they live for food nothing else.We should try to raise the standard of our community by doing some quality work , inspite of putting ourselves in such kind of fake things.

truth is always bitter.

" BHAI SONA HOGA TO ANDHERE MEI BHI DIKHEGA "

Thanks

mit
May 22nd, 2005, 12:49 AM
Hi all

I want to bring something to your notice. See ye saale gujjar hamare bare mein kya kya bolte rehte hain. Can we take some serious action against.

read the second para in the link given below:

http://www.geocities.com/ashokharsana/reasons.html

They are saying that we had help british.

The webiste name is http://gurjar.cjb.net/

And the name of the person is

I am originally from Village Bandhwari, Sohna, Gurgaon, Its near Delhi-haryana border.

My mobile number is +919818500266

My E Mail ID is ashokharsana@yahoo.com

click on the about me button you all we see.

This is absolutely stupidity, can we do something about it. I am ready to anything to teach this guy a lesson.

I am waiting for your response.

Thanks Ravi

LOL i had just read the thread i mean its funny how this guy has written theories aobut gujjar kindom i mean this guy has written all his imaginations on the page.well my suggestion to you will be leave them alone you might be knowing these gujjars are ruin there so called lol kingdom of dadri by selling there land and flowing there money in gambling and alcohal,so dont worry you must have heard that slogan "vinash kalay vipreet budhi" so these guys are self destructor i mean the mentality of a so called gujjars(basicaly sheapherds) is always to cheat others and no matter what so ever they become they can never achieve the respectable place in the society coz these people are traitors since the begining.this guy mentioned that why jat batalion was made why not gujjar batalion made tell me one incident in history when a gujjar done something for the country.jat had always done things for the country and society aryasamaj was established by jats and the social reforms like satipratha and other social evils jat had always appose them on the other hand jat have never favoured brits why this guy forget that bhagat sing,udham sing who killed Gen Dyer in london itself does any of the gujjar have a heart like them to give there life for the cause of pricnipal and once philosphy of patriotism no way gujjar have cheating in there jeans and jats have loyalty in there jeans which no body can deny even gujjars know this fact.for this guy my brother dont take it to seriously as one of our elder rajender uncle has said try to improve urself and ur community the others will get smaller by default.
take care
amit

mit
May 22nd, 2005, 05:16 AM
Dear jat brothers this guy anil malik is the administrator of gujjarsite ashok harsana himself just look at the email address he has given "ashokharsana@yahoo.com" in his email and than go on this page u will find not only his pic and the name.
http://gurjar.cjb.net/
aware of these thugs i dont know why they people come to ruin over rythm.anyways be aware
amit :rolleyes:

gaganrana
May 22nd, 2005, 11:52 AM
Very well said R K square G,

Ignore these guys and forgive them because they are Indian, even if they are wrong. If you want to abuse him then abuse only SINGLE person not COMMUNITY.

As this will make situation more pathetic------respect them..because many sane Gujars are asamed by this deed (of this person)...

After all we want to improve as a country.....!

......AGAR HUM AAPUS MAINE HI LAD BATTHAE TO DESH KO KAUN SAMBHALEGA...... :cool:

singhgmc
May 22nd, 2005, 12:54 PM
This guy is nothin just a showoff... another so called bollywood kishan kumar t-series walla ...
:D :D :D :D

bada aya gujarro ki history batana wala ... churra chura ka history ka part laga rakha hai .. and after all dat ...it gets redirected it to his homepage...

Chor chori kabhi chodh sakta hai kya... :D :D :D

mukeshkumar007
May 23rd, 2005, 03:32 PM
Very well said R K square G,

Ignore these guys and forgive them because they are Indian, even if they are wrong. If you want to abuse him then abuse only SINGLE person not COMMUNITY.

As this will make situation more pathetic------respect them..because many sane Gujars are asamed by this deed (of this person)...

After all we want to improve as a country.....!

......AGAR HUM AAPUS MAINE HI LAD BATTHAE TO DESH KO KAUN SAMBHALEGA...... :cool:

Dear Gagan, you are absolutly right. We should not abuse to entire community for the nonsense comment of one person.