PDA

View Full Version : Mansarover Yatra

fundcom
May 23rd, 2005, 10:06 PM
Hi,

Has anybody done a kailash parvat and mansarovar yatra.

We are planning to do it with my family.
I have found some travel agents also. Every agent has a different story. You do not go to these places every year. So I just want to knwo how good they are.
There is government scheme also but that is out of reach.
How should I proceed about this.
I need some advice. What are places I should cover.

your help will greately appreciated.

Thanks.

p_singhdelhi
June 1st, 2005, 04:11 PM
Hi,

Has anybody done a kailash parvat and mansarovar yatra.

We are planning to do it with my family.
I have found some travel agents also. Every agent has a different story. You do not go to these places every year. So I just want to knwo how good they are.
There is government scheme also but that is out of reach.
How should I proceed about this.
I need some advice. What are places I should cover.

your help will greately appreciated.

Thanks.

Surender Bhai Though i have not went to the Mansrovar Yatra but had went to the Amarnathji Yatra a couple of years back it is very nice and tough mountain climbing it is 32 km one side i.e 64 km up down though the arrangement were good by the bhandarawalas and poor arrangement by the J&K govt. Reacently I along with my friend had gone to Kedarnathji & Bdrinathji Yatra it was also very good .

Regarding Mansrovar yatra as far as i know it takes a nearly one months time to complete the yatra as you have to walk on the foot also and you have to get the visa clerance from the Chines Govt.as the Mansrovar is in Chines teritory.
i will try find out some more information on Mansrovar yatra.

Parvinder

p_singhdelhi
June 2nd, 2005, 05:32 PM
Dear Surendra i have found a site which will give the good amount of inforamtion on the Mansarovar Yatra http://www.travel-himalayas.com

hope u r yatra will be good and best of luck

Jabardast Jats